Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? (36370 Views)

When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / See The Best Sex Positions When You're Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by NairalandSARS: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Ladies in the house, what will you do if you discover that you're pregnant for him after you two break up?
To the guys, what if bae calls you to tell you she's pregnant for you after break up?

Abortion. Sharp sharp.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by blackgold7777(f): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
bigdammyj:
You go and look for the owner
see talk o
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Dangrace01: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Do you understand? I was going to make the same comment. The way people just casually talk about abortions galls me.

Nigerian ladies needs to start talking to themselves they are becoming too wild, I don't know whether it's poverty or poor upbringing or dysfunctional family or naira Marley or I don't know.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Monday60655(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Tell us your problem let's know how to advice you. Stop your cowardice way of looking for advice.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nigeria is so advance such that single ladies now find hunband on the internet.

so what i am trying to say is to all single female nairalanders, please attach your picture to your profile, that way you will find husband sharp sharp . thank you
bows and bow out of this thread.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Bukden16(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
icebird25:
If you break up with me, or I break up with you and you later discover you are pregnant..both you and the pregnancy are my ex..I can't come and kill myself

Bad guy.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by chigoizie7(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
We keep the child but not the relationship
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by pri4life(f): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dangrace01:
See as everybody dey shout terminate terminate. This is a human life we are talking about here especially to the ladies.

Nothing concern me sha
this your car clean weller. how I wish its mine
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by bukatyne(f): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Udonminit!
You mean i can refer to the baby as your ex-child?

Ex-child?

Eziokwu!
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by cryptotech: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Keep the baby if you don't mind being a single parent or terminate it if you ain't ready.
you may want to terminate it and terminate your life, it happen to a babe I know.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
I'd keep the baby if we broke up on good terms.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Ayo8(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
lolybaby:
if the guy is a responsible guy from a responsible home,I may keep it but a raincoat can save you from that jare

So you can date an irresponsible guy from an irresponsible home yeah..?

Ladies are the real scum!

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by JBoss25(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
cuteFAM:
This happened to me. We got back together cos of the pregnancy and decided to keep it. We also made the mistake of getting married. Worst decision of my life! Now divorced after many years or tears, sorrow and blood.
nawao wetin occur

2 Likes

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
yumu:
For me, I will tell him and keep the baby. Abortion is a SIN b4 God. I will keep, nurture the baby.

... yet having unprotected sex with a woman (that is not your wife) is NOT a sin before your god, abi?!

dont be a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by tunary(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
icebird25:
If you break up with me, or I break up with you and you later discover you are pregnant..both you and the pregnancy are my ex..I can't come and kill myself
But if the child becomes a governor or first Lady you'll accept him//her ryt
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Goldp5988(f): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Last last I gain that one oh, keep it
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Emyogalanya: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Baby mama mode loading
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Hmm during the process of termination you it's 50/50 you either go or stay I'll better advice anyone in that type of situation to leave the baby
Like anyone will help her in buying baby things and bringing it up. Abi women no dey die for labor room? So forget that thing

2 Likes

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
cuteFAM:
This happened to me. We got back together cos of the pregnancy and decided to keep it. We also made the mistake of getting married. Worst decision of my life! Now divorced after many years or tears, sorrow and blood.
Whose blood?

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
hidhrhis:
SweetCunt97 see how u mentioned terminate
I can never associate with someone or date someone that terminate pregnancy
Needless sentiment. That's ur state of mind. I'm more of a rational person OK. It's still fools that will look down on the lady for being a single mom.

4 Likes

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dangrace01:

Nigerian ladies needs to start talking to themselves they are becoming too wild, I don't know whether it's poverty or poor upbringing or dysfunctional family or naira Marley or I don't know.

All of the above... plus a total lack of moral compass.

Even if a mistake happened once... it's not enough reason to make it seem normal. Young girls coming up pick up these trends... and they'll end up doing worse.

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Lawalemi(m): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Serious issue
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by greggng: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Keep the baby if you don't mind being a single parent or terminate it if you ain't ready.

Keep the baby is a good advice but terminate the baby is no longer a good advice cos you might end up dead or forever remain guilty of murder .., keep the baby , contact the baby family to let them know you are pregnant ...notify the baby father ....God has got a way of resetting the mind of the father to accept their baby at the end . Don't kill that baby ....he or she might be the only fruit of the womb u might 've .,,

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by AmazingELixir: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
undecided

Op please gaan carry your cross...stop disturbing us with the pregnancy problems of your ex
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dangrace01:

Nigerian ladies needs to start talking to themselves they are becoming too wild, I don't know whether it's poverty or poor upbringing or vdysfunctional family or naira Marley or I don't know.

And the men sponsoring the abortions nko? They don't need talking to?

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by mistijude: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Ladies in the house, what will you do if you discover that you're pregnant for him after you two break up?
To the guys, what if bae calls you to tell you she's pregnant for you after break up?
Since she had 'break up',I think she will have to 'break down' again
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by placeofallure(f): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
icebird25:

grin grin grin grin
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
I love you baby, please come back let continue from Whr we've stop.
I love children
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
icebird25:
you haff really mad.
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Brushstrokes20: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
I'll accept the baby and

Discard the mother!
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by kollinz1234(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Why can't y'all just flee from fornication and rest?
grin cheesy
I wonder o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.