Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite (30072 Views)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Amotekun777:

Olofo LIAR!!! angry
Lol,you don't know who is who here bros thus your assertion maybe wrong.u think say na everybody broke abi? some people are hitting it big time in this country

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by kaludestiny10(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
The first was when I won my first 107,000 naira from bet9ja and the second been when I won 200k from the same bet9ja.

6 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by davibid: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I played 450k on bet9ja and the last game was Barca vs Valencia, I played Barca straight win but the game was goalless till 89 minutes before Barca scored, it was late kickoff. I couldn’t sleep that night till morning and The joy made me forget food for 2 days.

10 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Janet200: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day my Naija ex left because he thought am a nobody. His leaving really boost my motivation to be successful no matter the obstacles.
The day I got my America visa.
The day my America husband proposed.
The day my parents got their America visa to come attend my wedding ( They never thought in their lifetime say them go enter plane).
The day my elder got his America visa courtesy of his now wife he met on Facebook.
The day my husband surprised me with a Disney ticket on my birthday ( The 4 Disney parks).

19 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Rahkman: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
When I fûcked my first pussy it was just tears upon tears cos I ve never felt anything so good.. couldn’t eat for 2days

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by loluharmony(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
That day, that all the bad politicians will be in Aso Rock and thunder will kill all of them

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by oladsax: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I got an alert of 50k from my uncle in abroad around 2012.....I couldn't sleep that night

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by PhenomenalAustin: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
moderatedguy:
Shuo guy i can relate...................i remember my joy wen Torres scored the backbreaker

It was double joy for me as it was the day my mom gave birth to our last born....it could had been a tragic day sha, as I spilled the hot water that was to be used to bath the new baby on my mum while I was celebrating the goal.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by venmotors(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Got admission to study MEDICINE

5 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by hadebeeceAJ(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
It was the day I received a text for a federal job. I was freaking happy. Thank you God

12 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by NewDelhi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
davibid:
The day I played 450k on bet9ja and the last game was Barca vs Valencia, I played Barca straight win but the game was goalless till 89 minutes before Barca scored, it was late kickoff. I couldn’t sleep that night till morning and The joy made me forget food for 2 days.
Busquets scored 90+4

6 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by tenry(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I bought my first car, 2007 naija used corolla. It was so neat that it could pass for a direct tokunbo. I could neither eat nor sleep that night. I ve bought many good cars after that but the memory of that first experience is still fresh till date.

25 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Dididrumz(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mikeparlo12:
The day I got my American Study Visa

Hello bro.
Can we talk on WhatsApp??
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
GboyegaD:
The day I defended my PhD, went out with two of my coursemates to my favorite Steak joint. Couldn't enjoy the meal cos I was happy I achieved my childhood fantasy of the degrees I desired.
boss man
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by phemmyfour: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chelsea UCL 2012

Atlanta 96

O mad gan

1 Like

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Tomide59(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day i dropped pen @Greatest Poly Ibadan. The day i married my 9yrs Hobby. Many days ahead for me more In Jesus Name. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
kaludestiny10:
The first was when I won my first 107,000 naira from bet9ja and the second been when I won 200k from the same bet9ja.
bet9ja dey pay una steady steady, boss man thing!
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Jotrade: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thanks
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Chukwuka16: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
The date was May 28, 2015
Preparing to go for Rural Rugged the next day to complete my 3/3.
Came back from CDS that afternoon and as usual logged into my computer to check my email and I see a strange message.

Dear Chukwuka,

I am pleased to inform you that you have been offered the above scholarship for Session 2015/16 – please see copy of award letter and conditions attached, which have been sent to you by post. Congratulations!

FATHER LORD, YOU ARE MERCIFUL.

That was the key that opened the door for me. Today I look back and it's still like a dream. Everything going forward has built on that postgraduate scholarship.

My presentation during the interview wasn't top notch but God came through.

Life is just funny.

16 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Angelinastto:
When I saw my post UTME score few years back, I thought I'd fail but then I had 73. I was admiring my score all day grin
Gosh, you're pretty. cool
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
luminouz:

The way you promote yahooism is sickening bro...

undecided undecided
Lool yahooism actually has meaning grin

1 Like

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Bewiseedet(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Money makes me lose appetite.
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by 2cantalk(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thank God for you bro. Constantly praying to God for one. I believe I'll get it too, and soon by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by luminouz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
dairykidd:

Lool yahooism actually has meaning grin

Ohk..yahoo yahoo /internet fraud then grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Bloghomies(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Stewart883:

Hmm interesting... Strangely enough when I got my first one million naira few years back I wasn't so hyped tho......
We are not the same undecided
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by usman3688(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
It happend a few weeks back. My bro called me he got an appointment with FIRS a job he never applied for never did follow up and got his appointment letter directly from the executive chairman. I was super exiceted. He was lucky to be selected among 10 pple based on recommendations from a friend. It was just like I a dream. I was so happy the hunger dissappear we spoke for over 45 mins. Alhamdullilah!

13 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by davidtemi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
lawalosky:
Mine. The day I got alert of approval in my office.
The day my wife put to bed.
What are those good news that have made you bite your chicken once and left the whole meat.
That day I no fit chop for 2days. D soup I cook that day sef spoil finish cos no time to warm am
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Fkj202004: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I got a job 3 weeks after I finished NYSC. I couldn't eat for 2 days because it was a federal appointment

11 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by yvelchstores(f): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I gave birth to my daughter, I lost appetite because of over joy. I could eat the chicken and other orishi rishi my hubby bought for me, I was full of the joy of motherhood.

10 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Fidelismaria: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2020

Strange

I thought good news only boost appetite

No good news has ever made me lose appetite

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by SPOLO(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
mine was when i was left with #200 while in school,so i used #100 to place a bet on bet9ja with potential winning of 16k.
na so i just check late in the night and saw winning: 16k....dam that day eh...

7 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Depressed101: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:

That night ehhh, the way I screamed, I've never screamed that way since.... Felt like jumping into the TV and hug all the players... #KTBFFH cheesy
there was this old wrecked pick up van in my area near the arena we watched that match, When we won the match, we lifted it.. Chai it was crazy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurses Beware? / See The Huge Python That Was Killed In My Neighborhood / Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.