Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures (81264 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Eboski(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
collum:

everyone is entitled to whatever they choose to call me. obaseki works are obvious to all, unfortunately him not been a politician before now don't know how to publicise his works. lucky Rd construction, pedestrian bridge at uniben gate,constant payment of retirees benefits gladly my heart. my dislike for oshomole increase when he took resources that was met for better project to built a second state university in his LGA even while the first state university lack basic amenities, and his LGA not lacking an institution. Auchi polytechnic is there at the LGA. how many state in Nigeria have two state funded university ?
God bless you my brother,
money meant for Jagbe road he used it to build farm in his village, Jagbe that is the same local govt with his village.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bizibi:
this apc sycophant is here with lies. Confirm liar....
I told you to check the signboard and see the date of completion, slowpoke has not done anything.
is it schools? nothing

all were done by oshomole.

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by DimIsaac10(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
See project...... lol
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Elderniercri(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
liar,
TV road was done by oshomole plus oro street, that was the era oshomole beautify five junction,.
mid west road ( ogbemudia road) , oro and TV road were done by oshomole.

that is my area.

Oshomole didn’t really work on that TV road tbh or he started it, but that road was tarred within the last 3 years...while working on that 5 junction, Oshomole focused on Urubi street coming from uselu through to urubi going to Dawson road and onwards

He didn’t really work on the adjourning road like wire road or tv road or even that textile mill road...the only road around that area tarred by him was that iheya road and dat was way bfr he worked on 5 junction.

6 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bizibi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
I told you to check the signboard and see the date of completion, slowpoke has not done anything.
is it schools? nothing

all were done by oshomole.
will you keep quiet....i am in Benin city now,you can deceive others not me, liar and propagandist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by beebe007: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
ok seeing
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
DimIsaac10:
See project...... lol
it was all done by oshomole
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by blowjohn(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
This op no get shame o.
Am not from edo but let me tell anyone who cares that obaseki has not done hal of what oshiomole did in his first 4 years.

I stayed in benin during oshiomoles time and even during obasekis time.

Benin city was like the moon surface, and the environment was like that of Jupiter.
I cant really say oshiomole did much during his second term.
But that his first tenure was very good

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Iriruaga100(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Gforce2015:
Obaseki has shown to us what he has done over the years....let him also show us how much was budgeted for each project and how much fund was raised for the past 3 years of his administration and the Edo State financial statements over the years

Ask oshiomole to tell us how much he spent on Airport road dualization. He should also account for the 30 million dollars storm water project fund..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by ArticleBeast: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
myboy2111:
Where are the projects? You are only posting renovations . Predecessors built those projects you ascribing to Obaseki in the name of renovations
Keep wailing. You go soon cry blood. Afonja leave us alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by EgusiShankly: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
this man started well but largely been distracted in the last 1 nd half years
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by ArticleBeast: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Is this not better to be displayed across Edo state than Ganduje's dollar video?
We will show all... We in Edo state know all these but we don't know APC babariga dollar thief. Don't wail we have more screens to show both

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by chozzy: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Weldon sir

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by ArticleBeast: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
helinues:

Why should I?

Ondo wey dey affect us self, we no do over Sabi like some people that are either not from Edo state or SS but put Edo guber election for head like gala .. grin
So you sabi this one and you carry the matter like babe wey yahoo boy carry her pant run angry grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bizibi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Iriruaga100:

Ask oshiomole to tell us how much he spent on Airport road dualization. He should also account for the 30 million dollars storm water project fund..
airport road was more than 4billion according to oshiomole government and it was awarded to 4 construction companies before completion. As for that rubbish storm water drainage,Edo state is in debts because of that project.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by brown3: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Is this not better to be displayed across Edo state than Ganduje's dollar video?
we will display our governor projects and also display gandollar dollar video.

4 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by rastun: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
bigpicture001:
They renovated it with sand..?

Not money..?
�����
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by jrusky(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
myboy2111:
Where are the projects? You are only posting renovations . Predecessors built those projects you ascribing to Obaseki in the name of renovations

Hahahaha same way we asked apc to show Buhari projects but showed us Gej projects completed by buhari then I remember you apc telling us who started it does not matter but who finished it matter so bro Obaseki finished the projects and that is what matters ok.

Pls go to bed.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Randy111(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
bigpicture001:

Not money..?

Bros go ahead and show us more. Don't answer that guy. Na Tinubu brother

4 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by iso604: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Our escrow environment
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by golddare: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
I will be showcasing some projects of Obaseki here.

He is a silent achiever. He isn't making noise doesn't mean he isn't working. Those who aren't in Edo will just be making noise that he should upload his 4 years achievement. Politics is local. We in Edo know he is working. Those shouting show pictures are not from Edo. Obaseki have touched every local government in Edo State.

Ambrose Alli University Renovation
Civil Service Complex (This is Edo not Dubai) Lol
Link road between Edo and Delta (Esan South East LGA)
Ogbemudia Stadium (Night tournaments go on here)

In 3 years plus he try na abi....lol. Obaseki have 40% chances of winning the election.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bighead9: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Omolomo4eva:
Brox,let's leave sentiment aside,even if he's renovating, not building new structures,is it not good he's painting Edo state in good light?Castigating issues like this is one of the many reasons we are Still where we are. Others were there and focused on other things but he chose to bring infrastructural developments to the state una still dey complain. I tire for Naija youths.

If other previous leaders only focus on renovating already existing structures without building new ones, will there be any meaningful structures in Edo state?
All the pictures posted on this thread are not Obaseki's projects, only those that are not based in Benin will praise him.

But Edo people are wiserved now. Obaseki can not decieve us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Elderniercri:

Oshomole didn’t really work on that TV road tbh or he started it, but that road was tarred within the last 3 years...while working on that 5 junction, Oshomole focused on Urubi street coming from uselu through to urubi going to Dawson road and onwards

He didn’t really work on the adjourning road like wire road or tv road or even that textile mill road...the only road around that area tarred by him was that iheya road and dat was way bfr he worked on 5 junction.
you're right.
but TV road was among, there is no way he will beautify five junction without TV road and oro street.
dualization from Dawson through five junction to uselu MKT and stop at ubth were all done by oshomole.
textile mile road is still bad till next year.
you should remember, it was oshomole that did siluko road which TV road burst out to oliha MKT, were all done by oshomole.
I can list all the area for you, to see that slowpoke obaseki has not done anything in Benin city.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by ArticleBeast: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sammy07:

How far with those cancellers??

I've got 8 accounts banned grin cool

They met the wrong guy.
Last 6 - 8 hrs, no one has cancelled my comment cool

Sheybi they know how to create account , banning them is less than 5secs cool
See an old man jubiliating.

Failure bad for this life o. So you are happy with your life like this. If you don't know your classmate just bought a new LX570 but you are wasting away on Nairaland reporting comment angry grin If you no shame for yourself we wey know you off nairaland dey shame for you

3 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by CHIGIM: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
bigpicture001:

Not money..?
Then he should say renovate and not build
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
slowpoke obaseki has not done anything, all were initiated and completed by oshomole.
go and check
And why did oshiomole keep shut for so long. So his love for Edo's welfare died when he was still in good terns with Obaseki and it has suddenly come back alive. You are a sophisticated retárd and imbecîle of immeasurable proportion. Keep taking politics personal and don't go and sort your damaged destiny out ehn....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Indispensable85:
Ossiomo power plant is not state owned please. And Azura was a brain child of oshiomhole and it's a PPP like ossiomon. Others are majority renovations, seefor poorly constructed roads apart from TV road. Place these projects side by side 500billion received so far by this government. Where are projects from orhionmwon, uhunmwonde, ovia northeast and ovia southwest for a start?
see mumu..but Buhari started and completed railway project...what oshimole signed on paper..someone executed it u are still complaining .na so Benin first b..I dont know y our Gov has refused to jail Adam's. Even if it's just the 30bilon storm water project.. u cant do that spend 30billion on gutters and within 3 years there is still mass erosion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by ArticleBeast: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

Nonsense.he will lose the uniben polling units to pastor
I bet you don't even know that area in Edo state but you a slave must earn his wages. Afonja go back home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bizibi:
will you keep quiet....i am in Benin city now,you can deceive others not me, liar and propagandist.
dispute the fact that all the area I listed were not done by oshomole.
maybe you are new in Benin city or you're were blind out of hatred for oshomole not to see when oshomole were working.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by brown3: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
IARASORGANIC:
This should be put on display instead of a stupid video of one shameless Aboki up north.
we knew already that our governor is working, we don't need is projects to be displayed we rather want gandollar video to be displayed. edo is not Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) / Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.