Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,194 members, 7,811,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures (81262 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Gee64: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
He pays salaries of workers and pensions on or before the 25th of every month. I understand that he has even paid gratuity of pensioners up to 2018. This happened 2 days back.

8 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by orion7: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Irhirhi/Aruogba, Ugbor-Amagba roads
Akoko Edo Local Government
Concrete road between Mission and Forestry
Drainage control system in Benin
bro obaseki did roads in ekpoma why re you not uploading it ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
blowjohn:
This op no get shame o.
Am not from edo but let me tell anyone who cares that obaseki has not done hal of what oshiomole did in his first 4 years.

I stayed in benin during oshiomoles time and even during obasekis time.

Benin city was like the moon surface, and the environment was like that of Jupiter.
I cant really say oshiomole did much during his second term.
But that his first tenure was very good
are you comparing oshomole with slowpoke obaseki? which half of oshomole work slowpoke obaseki did.?
he has not even done 5% of what oshomole did.
you can even confirmed from PDP members,
that was the reason, PDP called slowpoke obaseki a failure, f9 in all sector, not even in agricultural sector.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bizibi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
dispute the fact that all the area I listed were not done by oshomole.
maybe you are new in Benin city or you're were blind out of hatred for oshomole not to see when oshomole were working.
once again,keep quiet!!! My house is in g.r.a,so just stop the nonsense lies to disregard the pictures the op posted. We know adams oshiomole achievements in his first and second term and we know Godwin obaseki in his first term. Everything the op posted I have seen them....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Salvofthesouth(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Another civil service Complex completion.

He believe in building world class buildings that will stand test of time.

abeg wetin world class about this 18th century buildings? stop celebrating mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I bet you don't even know that area in Edo state but you a slave must earn his wages. Afonja go back home
I have stop quoting yoruba afonja slaves ignore him...when someone fails he always wants his neigbour to fail so that he can justify his failure same with when someone is a coward he will want others to be coward so that he can justify his cowardice....because Ambode and yoruba ass lickers are the s.i unit of cowardice they want Benins and our Gov to follow the same part...Benin is not Lagos..even if obaseki loses he lost well he didn't go down like a chicken.he removed oshiomole...obaseki pays us salaries every 26th of every month...oshiomole owe us 13months before he left .he was servicing agbero kabaka .people will be shouting from Jo's that obaseki didn't do anything.. it will shock u to know that some are typing from Osun.. benue Kogi. Where worker are being owed salary for 2 years...and they re elected them as governors for second term cuz they knelt down and cried during campaign.such can nerver happen over here.we dont celebrate failures. I feel for the west.especially the youth..give them 600 naira during election they will eat ur poo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bizibi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Gee64:
He pays salaries of workers and pensions on or before the 25th of every month. I understand that he has even paid gratuity of pensioners up to 2018. This happened 2 days back.
I am looking at some of them that are supporting ize iyamu,em never know how far yet....

4 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by WATCHOVER(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
OKorowanta:

Have you not seen Ebonyi state projects posted here before?
Even Rwanda lowest village won't clap over this things making you type this..
Have been to Rwanda before?
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Algold: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Remain blessed my brother... May God keep Obaseki in power for the betterment of Edo State and Nigeria in general. Only the thugs in Edo State are wailing. They will wail till Christ return.

kestor:
I really didn't want to dignify them since they have decided to constitute nuisance online. They think all of us support politicians based on nuanced sentiments. They think majority of Edolites that want Obaseki to return do not know that he has done well. Just because he's not like the man who uses millions of naira to commission little projects here and there.
I stand to be corrected, Obaseki has constructed more rural and 'minor' roads than all civilian governors in Edo state. That's just to address their rhetorics about (infrastructure). Coincidentally, it was exactly one of the agenda in his campaign over 3 years ago. He is just a simple man who is not really suited for the political environment in Nigeria. However, he's learning pretty fast now, thanks to Oshiomole and his EPM miscreants.

5 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Lessel: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Another civil service Complex completion.

He believe in building world class buildings that will stand test of time.
I hope the civil servants have been paid up to date.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by ArticleBeast: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
osazsky:
I have stop quoting yoruba afonja slaves ignore him...when someone fails he always wants his neigbour to fail so that he can justify his failure same with when someone is a coward he will want others to be coward so that he can justify his cowardice....because Ambode and yoruba ass lickers are the s.i unit of cowardice they want Benins and our Gov to follow the same part...Benin is not Lagos..even if obaseki loses he lost well he didn't go down like a chicken.he removed oshiomole...obaseki pays us salaries every 26th of every month...oshiomole owe us 13months before he left .he was servicing agbero kabaka .people will be shouting from Jo's that obaseki didn't do anything.. it will shock u to know that some are typing from Osun.. benue Kogi. Where worker are being owed salary for 2 years...and they re elected them as governors for second term cuz they knelt down and cried during campaign.such can nerver happen over here.we dont celebrate failures. I feel for the west.especially the youth..give them 600 naira during election they will eat ur poo
Them carry the matter pass us o... U go think say no be brown roof Republic dem come from again

4 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Theoarhics: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
And some people wey ogun wan kill will still be asking," what has he done"? Infact what has he not done?

3 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Nasir123(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
cursedAbiola:
Ambode is a fat pig clown
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

Make sure you check yourself properly. You're loosing it.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Irhirhi/Aruogba, Ugbor-Amagba roads Akoko Edo Local Government Concrete road between Mission and Forestry Drainage control system in Benin
why are you lying? mission road and forestry were also done by oshomole oo.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
are you comparing oshomole with slowpoke obaseki? which half of oshomole work slowpoke obaseki did.?
he has not even done 5% of what oshomole did.
you can even confirmed from PDP members,
that was the reason, PDP called slowpoke obaseki a failure, f9 in all sector, not even in agricultural sector.
u think governance is gutters..someone that closed pension board for 6 years.retire and go home..when last did u see pensioners protesting in ringroad .no subvention to local govt owe 13 months salary and was still going to monitor staff punctuality..killed college of education cuz of iyamo...30billion scam. Central hospital scam. .I can go on and on.just shut up.u know nothing .we are in government.dont let ero street deceive u...go there now d road didn't last yrs.it got bad again before he left office

6 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
why are you lying?
mission road and forestry were also done by oshomole oo.
u know ur prob.? Anyone that tarrs an existing road that is still good is a good governor to u..u know nothing.. I guess u have a shop .we are in government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Theoarhics:
And some people wey ogun wan kill will still be asking," what has he done"? Infact what has he not done?
pls done mind the op, slowpoke obaseki has not done anything,
those road showcase by op were done by oshomole.

slowpoke obaseki can not showcase those project as his project,
he can be lynched if he claim those project in campaign ground.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by odinga1of: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Irhirhi/Aruogba, Ugbor-Amagba roads
Akoko Edo Local Government
Concrete road between Mission and Forestry
Drainage control system in Benin

Obaseki should contest for President abeg, the guy should be nickname "Road Champion"

Edo state is not Lagos state

6 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by BananaPeel(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
myboy2111:
Where are the projects? You are only posting renovations . Predecessors built those projects you ascribing to Obaseki in the name of renovations
Predecessors built them? Governance is supposed to be a continuum. Are you from Edo State or stays there? Some of una need flogging for nosiness into the affairs of Edo from faraway Brown Roof republic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Algold: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
When last did u take your drugs... Are u one of those ticket boys under Moreless or Kabaka or Chaba.
You will wail till Christ comes. Obaseki has done really well for Edo people. If u do well people will blow your trumpet on like the former governor. If u are sensible the money spent on given Samuel Igbemudia this new look was well spent.

Bighead9:
Trash.

All those buildings existed long before Ugly and incompetent Obaseki became a Governor. All he did was to repaint them and claimed it's his projects. He is even claiming Ugbomudia Stadium. grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by yommen: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Apc agents have been put to shame.

It very surprising that some people are held bend on telling lies against Gov Godwin Obaseki.
I will post more of his works later As soon as my network signal strength becomes strong.

GOD BLESS YOU OP

Your network signal���!!!

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
nickxtra:
Edo South and Edo Central... Edo North will teach Obaseki a bitter lesson he will never forget in a hurry
if you reason well or stay in Edo you we know that Edo south has always been a PDP dominated area even when APC was in power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
osazsky:
u know ur prob.? Anyone that tarrs an existing road that is still good is a good governor to u..u know nothing.. I guess u have a shop .we are in government
so upper siluko road that PDP saw mammy water is a small project.

slowpoke obaseki can not mention one road he tarred on campaign ground for him not to be lynched for lying
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by inereunwa1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Indispensable85:
Ossiomo power plant is not state owned please. And Azura was a brain child of oshiomhole and it's a PPP like ossiomon. Others are majority renovations, seefor poorly constructed roads apart from TV road. Place these projects side by side 500billion received so far by this government. Where are projects from orhionmwon, uhunmwonde, ovia northeast and ovia southwest for a start?
I'm from Edo state truly this are renovation Edo people vote wisely!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Focusmind: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Poor quality works everywhere - honestly, our country is gone! Are these what the youths are praising? Our standards are terribly low in this country.

See how they poured coal tar as road construction. Wait when the rains are over, you will see red earth.

3 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
Iriruaga100:

Ask oshiomole to tell us how much he spent on Airport road dualization. He should also account for the 30 million dollars storm water project fund..

See.this. politicians ass-licker...asking me stupid questions...
I'm tired of. a governor showing me road constructions and fly-over bridge as his.achievement...
Do you know the debt profile of Edo State?/
Do you know the IGR of Edo State?
Do you know the monthly Federal allocation of Edo state for being part of the oil -Producing State?
So, if he didn't do road rehabilitation and build bridge what was his work as the governor of a State...is it to just pay workers salary and pocket the rest....
It is only in Nigeria that we celebrate failure candidates as success ....i weep for the generations yet unborn.

3 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Algold:
When last did u take your drugs... Are u one of those ticket boys under Moreless or Kabaka or Chaba.
You will wail till Christ comes. Obaseki has done really well for Edo people. If u do well people will blow your trumpet on like the former governor. If u are sensible the money spent on given Samuel Igbemudia this new look was well spent.

thank you.
if he do well, all eyes in Edo will see it.

as I said, tell slowpoke obaseki to showcase oshomole works if the angry youth will not lynched him
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
osazsky:
see mumu..but Buhari started and completed railway project...what oshimole signed on paper..someone executed it u are still complaining .na so Benin first b..I dont know y our Gov has refused to jail Adam's. Even if it's just the 30bilon storm water project.. u cant do that spend 30billion on gutters and within 3 years there is still mass erosion

Your ignorance is irredeemably terrible. I'm not in your league, go look for your contemporaries.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by culswagz(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
POI for our vote ....Obaseki is long gone....if you like carry his village house and post saying it's his achievement. POI is all we want. Obaseki couldnt allow house of assembly members do their jobs ... isn't he a tyrant?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Michdear(f): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Obaseki haven’t done anything with all am seeing here,baba is a loser,this is the same way akeredu media boys were hyping him as a performer governor in ondo ,you guys have nothing to show for 4 years and you are struggling to get second term by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
myboy2111:
Where are the projects? You are only posting renovations . Predecessors built those projects you ascribing to Obaseki in the name of renovations

shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by kaludestiny10(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
For you record, Edo was one of the first to implement 30k minimum wage, employed thousands of teacher which was lacking in both primary and secondary schools. Note that the last employment in education sector is over 22 years ago.

Salaries are paid b4 month end.

Approve hazard allowance for medical personnel ranging from #90,000 to #300,000.

Picture below is State University of Education Ekiadolor. Before and current work ongoing in the institution.

3rd is the old picture of College of Agriculture. Was flag off December last year for full construction to modern college. Before and flag off picture.
If your statement that the governor recruited teachers in both primary and secondary is true, then he has done the main thing that Edo people needs. During my nysc in Edo state in 2015, that short man devil refused to employ teachers into the public schools. Corp members where the teachers manning public schools in the state. Oshomole introduced one program known as Youth Empowerment Scheme (YES), were he recruited teachers but immediately he won his second term election, he fired all of them. A popular school like Irrua Girls Secondary School were seriously lacking teachers then. Upon that, the short man devil no even give us shishi for all our efforts as corp members.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) / Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.