Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap (85888 Views)

Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Fake NNPC Staff & Ex-Convict Arrested In Ogun For Trying To Dupe Policewoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2020
No no no!
This is bad.
Only a devil can do this.

Though I'm not surprised. That woman looks like the step daughter of a devil.

She should be crucified.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Juliearth(f): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=jacoik post=91601628]in fact it's witchcraftness[/quote

Its well
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by hisgrace090: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2020
pharmagba:
Why do I feel this is a false accusations and set up?

Because you do same or more.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Juliearth(f): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2020
desiredhome:

So heartless undecided undecided undecided...... same people that are carrying big Bible everyday, they will never miss any Church activities yet their heart is as strong as stone

True that! I fear people who are pretending to be spiritual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by KosiGee(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Yorubas and sexual depravity.

This one emigrated to the north for the simple reason of sexually abusing northern girls.

Tomorrow they will come here to be lobbying for 2023 presidency.

SW almajiris, please quit this wicked lifestyle

Nwokem, kpachapu anya. Don’t start that nonsense here.
The woman is evil, wicked and psychotic. It’s nothing to do with tribe though I know you are trolling and deliberating trying to get responses from Odua defenders.

I hope this woman pay for her crime and any outstanding financial incentives or some of her earning be paid into a special account created for this vulnerable child.

This is pure evil. The woman and her husband shouldn’t be allowed near kids in the future...yes if she’s got a husband who live in the same house, he should also pay for that evil. There’s no way he could claim ignorance of this abuse.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Shivah: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2020
There is more to this.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Openbusiness3: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2020
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by simplyOJ(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2020
I just don't get it, why do people do this to those that serve them angry Can they do same to their own children?? If not why do to others. What manner of heartlessness is this. She her looking humble now, let her face the music Biko.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by creepsyme(f): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2020
What happened to returning a child back to where you got him or her from if the child does not behave up to your expectations instead of torturing the child?
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Omoboy(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Nigeria should start prosecuting this women and employers should make sure they are sacked.

agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/female-nnpc-staff-sexually-abuse-househelp-in-kaduna.html

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2020
FirefliesSun:
Sometimes I wonder if all these truly happens
Just don't give birth to children you can't take care of..

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2020
tunary:
Rape will be good punishment for her. rape her as her punishment for three 3 good months straight
. Shut up!
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by giftfromGod(f): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2020
They value their own kids , but hate their fellow women children. Wickedness in high places.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Privy(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2020
She deserves to be sacked from her job at NNPC and sent to jail for a good number of years. That will clear the cobwebs in her brains. Crazy psychopath!
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2020
Pps kindly insert a big lighter into her own private part.....
Burn it as well may be she gets aroused that way......
Humans can be weird a times
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Kingstanding: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2020
Ogbuu101:
The heart of a woman ......
. That's why I said 95% of Nigerians are not religious people but are devil incarnate. Jesus Christ preaches love, and where is the love? Jesus Christ said love your neighbor as yourself. Can she treats her children like that? I don't believe in any Church or Man of God but my believe is the Lord Jesus Christ. Black people are the main reason God said he was said for creating human beings. Women are the enemy of women.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Patrioticman007(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2020
Juliearth:

True that! I fear people who are pretending to be spiritual.

Na dem.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Kingstanding: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2020
Ogbuu101:
The heart of a woman ......
Is full of evils. The Bible even said women are death.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by funmike83(f): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:

Same news is here BUT DIFFERENT STORY. Wo we go believe now? https://www.nairaland.com/5984125/deaconess-arrested-burning-14-years#91596375

Its the same story na, just the name and occupation changed. The main story is still on the poor girl that was maltreated by the woman. Pure wickedness. She has forgotten that tables do turn
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by tesppidd: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2020
michlins:
The biggest problem young women face is older women and not men
Quite true.

The older women love to flog them while the men love to love them.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by kizyalex10(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2020
I wonder why most women and even men re devlish,i wonder how you see your fellow human nd met out dis evil to him or her without having a single shock,its crazy when u want ur kids nt to experience a single pinch yet you bite another child ,ur kids sleep nfor 7 or 8pm yet u feel bad when ur maid sleeps at 12am cos u feel he or she slept early,they go good schools and ur maid u deprive them of going at all or best a very low school when u can actually afford same school,why dis so much evil,the thing is is u treat d maid nice tomorrow he or she becomes a great person nd remembers u for good nd come bck to appreciates and you treat him or her badly nd they run away nd become bad people like armed robbers etc they still come bck and kill ur wicked ass and render your children fatherless nd motherless if nt wiping the whole family,treating ur domestic staff like shit not knowing ur lives are in their hands.am a married man and am stating it here ,if my wife ever tries half of all these am reading here,for the first time in my life i will beat her nd dump her useless ass in d police and make sure she is jailed...or if i see any little sign of maltreatment i will take away d child and still cater for him or her by paying her bills fully in her fathers house and then dats d end of a maid in my house
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by winterfell007(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Yorubas and sexual depravity.

This one emigrated to the north for the simple reason of sexually abusing northern girls.

Tomorrow they will come here to be lobbying for 2023 presidency.

SW almajiris, please quit this wicked lifestyle

if you have nothing reasonable to type i suggest you switch off your data and go and read a book. You apear completely irrational if you cannot type without raising enthic sentiments
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Stefenijoan002(f): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ah this is witchcraft .what do most women gain in maltreating another human being ehh .mothers plz stop giving birth to kids u can't Carter for .to avoid all this
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by kestolove95(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Just scatter dix girl toto
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Juliearth(f): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Na dem.

Na them o. Had a personal and bitter experience. From then on, I try to stay a pole away from such people
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Daroldigits: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
There's need to have a bill that will help "House Help" in Nigeria. There are human being like you. So far you have advantage over them today doesn't mean you're their God.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by libertymax(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
mehn the heart of a black man is purely evil.

why do we keep doing this to ourselves are we not humans created equally.

Mad people choke for this side sha.

On God.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by PDSI(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Oboi.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by delishpot: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Some Women are wicked o. Devil is a Saint compared to them.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by UCMax1: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why do women behave this way to another woman's child? just last week,i came across the news of a woman who was arrested for maltreating her houseboy to the point of death by driving a six inches nail to his head....sheer wickness!!! and you think it will be better for your children after maltreating another's? SMH
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by favour32(m): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why 90% of African women hate another woman pikin wey dey their care like animals?
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by OfoIgbo: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Please someone should find out whether this Mrs. Yemi Awolowo is related to Mrs. Hushbanjo. I heard she also came from the Awolowo family. grin grin grin

The whole lineage should be wiped out, to spare innocent northerners this depravity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.