Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,180 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap (85893 Views)

Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Fake NNPC Staff & Ex-Convict Arrested In Ogun For Trying To Dupe Policewoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Bhol28: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Wicked,devilish soul.Must be made to suffer
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by lakeside79937: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Nigerian is strongly behind in the western world if a child is misbehaving the child is referred to psychologist to find out what's is making a child behaving like that and they put the child on medication . The law has to change in Nigeria child abuser must be prosecuted
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2020
BEAST BASTARD. SOMEBODY'S WIFE. EVIL WITCH. PLEASE JUST DO THE SAME TO HER.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by smallsmall: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2020
michlins:
The biggest problem young women face is older women and not men

All Women are the same, EVIL from the time of creation, those who are still appearing nice are either changed by Religion or just bidding their time.
FEAR WOMEN, the beginning fo wisdom.
undecided undecided

This Evil act has to be punished, irrespective of what the maid did, though l will still like to hear what really happened and what the Maid did t attract such violence, not this one-sided story. undecided

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2020
this woman mad oh..he go burn toto wey niggas suppose Bleep for area
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by konkonbilo(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Fear women.. Chai!!!!!! cry
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2020
Mscheeew stupid nonentity with no human feeling.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by IvarTheBoneless: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Yorubas and sexual depravity.

This one emigrated to the north for the simple reason of sexually abusing northern girls.

Tomorrow they will come here to be lobbying for 2023 presidency.

SW almajiris, please quit this wicked lifestyle

Mynd44, seun, OAM4J.

We need a zoo or psychiatric asylum on Nairaland....

I have seen too much bias here. Ban this guy for 20 years. Mods from their side too do the same.

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Tunde835(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Yorubas and sexual depravity.

This one emigrated to the north for the simple reason of sexually abusing northern girls.

Tomorrow they will come here to be lobbying for 2023 presidency.

SW almajiris, please quit this wicked lifestyle
U know yesterday an igbo man from anambra killed his 4 year old son with cutlass nd buried him in d backyard b4 being found no 1 insulted any tribe because u cant blame a whole tribe for sometin dat was commited by a random person but now dat d news is from a yoruba woman u cant just keep shut nd avoid making noise like ur iq so low u cant refrain from spilling trash

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by wink2015(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2020
NNPC big madam is doing this heinous crime.

Okay O !

When the house maid turn back and kill the madam.

She does not know that the house maid can even poison her.

The best she can do is to terminate the employment if she feel unsatisified with the terms of the contract.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Olarewaju89: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Ogbuu101:
The heart of a woman ......

Is full of evil.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Ejenavi18(f): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2020
Some women Sha.. Tueeh!
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by jacoik(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2020
pharmagba:
Why do I feel this is a false accusations and set up?
to use you do money ritual just dey hungry me here now walahi

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by meobizy(f): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2020
Since when did flogging on the palms, buttocks or the soles of the feet not suffice? This one people, mostly women, choose to maim a fellow weaker human has me disturbed. I remember the joy frustrated teachers had on their faces whenever they whipped students. I can not believe what people who went to military secondary schools faced based on brutality. On this issue, if flogging does nothing to the child, send him/her home — there is no gain to killing someone and living the rest of your life behind bars.

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by joseph1832(m): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2020
What a wicked woman!!. To think when they write about sexual abuse some female Nairalanders always think men are the sole culprit.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by jacoik(m): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Juliearth:

Isn't this witchcraft?
in fact it's witchcraftness
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by conquerorb: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2020
This is the real definition of witchcraft.�
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by xperiencelove(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2020
I just start fearing women
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Kylekent59: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2020
Tjah:

Bcuz she ought to b sacked for such wicked act

I know nairaland now have kids commenting without reasoning.

Her work shouldn't have been involved. So if you quarrel with your neighbours now, I can report to others using your work place tagging it along with your heinous act....

Let us reason for once.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2020
Someone is about to become jobless.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by SeriouslySense(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2020

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Lovelyn451(f): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2020
this woman's intent was to kill this girl , dig a shallow grave and throw her in. This case should be treated as murder
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by mrdipye(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2020
Ahhh the life sha
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by happydude: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2020
And a again a Deaconess of Living faith church in Kaduna state ���
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by countryfive: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2020
And what has nnpc got to do with her evil act?
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by IvarTheBoneless: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2020
Matrimonous:
Someone is about to become jobless.

I am very happy that for the rest of her life, She would remember her wickedness cost her the best job she might ever get.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by michoim(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2020
This one wicked pass satan...some people are just devil incarnate
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Mexyz(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2020
Mrs Hafsat Ma,

Please make sure you write to her employer(NNPC) as you have promised and also make sure she's sacked by them. Do not forget to pursue this case to it logical conclusion, such woman don't deserved to live amongst humans.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by JordanMichael(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2020
She should be forced to same water from the toilet I hate what I don't like!!
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2020
We are your Mothers grin

Scam!!

They only like their biological children!

Unconditional love??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun