Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

be good to everybody - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / be good to everybody (3651 Views)

be good to everybody / be good to everybody / be good to everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Fake story
Re: be good to everybody by Justmeal: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sebastine1994:
love don expire,

I promised her dying mother I would take care of her, she was my girlfriend then, I promised a woman on her death bed to take care of the girl., now I am married to her.

the marriage is just one year old, but I don't love her like before, she loves me but I don't love her back.

I married her because she is very quiet, and obedient. she has not changed but her swag changed, she no longer has that swag. you know what I mean right?

after just one child, she behaves like old mama, no packaging and she is just 28, chai. her belly don fall, even her bakasi, bad breath and BOD has followed. even when I advise her to package, she would buy something useless, wear the same pant for one week.

which kind wife be this, I am tired, I am very uncomfortable around her, I am thinking of calling it quit,

see I went to supermarket to get sexy underwear for her and try to change her but her maintenance dey very low
Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by seanwilliam(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Moneystopnonsen:
May our daughters not fall into the hands of unfit men like you.

Marriage is not for people of unripe mind.

A woman went through a phase of heavy body changes to make you a father, see how you easily pronounce her -ve side here, not to talk of how many people you must have told in real life..

In this era of coded oloshoism you got an obedient and calm wife with good morals, you dey here dey talk nonsense...

Better keep nurturing your wife till she gets to your taste..

See your mouth like you want to call it quit, just after one year, so if your one year old child is misbehaving, you will disown your child. Your wife is your baby, never get tired to teach her, dont compare her with all those girls you cheat with. Be wise, divorce is never a good thing..

Disregard all other advice that will come from many here, most of them are teenagers (17yrs)

This is grand pa talking to you. Be wise and keep your home together.
grandpa.. epele sir grin
Re: be good to everybody by seanwilliam(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
JidennaJason:
Indeed, you're right... I would have done some background check on the lEfulefu before wasting my time.

Thanks Ishi.
what does efulefu mean
Re: be good to everybody by Chasegb(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
She's your reflection...Take care of her and see her glow. How much do you give her? Do you see things you like and buy for her? Please stop complaining.
Re: be good to everybody by daewoorazer(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sebastine1994:
love don expire,

I promised her dying mother I would take care of her, she was my girlfriend then, I promised a woman on her death bed to take care of the girl., now I am married to her.

the marriage is just one year old, but I don't love her like before, she loves me but I don't love her back.

I married her because she is very quiet, and obedient. she has not changed but her swag changed, she no longer has that swag. you know what I mean right?

after just one child, she behaves like old mama, no packaging and she is just 28, chai. her belly don fall, even her bakasi, bad breath and BOD has followed. even when I advise her to package, she would buy something useless, wear the same pant for one week.

which kind wife be this, I am tired, I am very uncomfortable around her, I am thinking of calling it quit,

see I went to supermarket to get sexy underwear for her and try to change her but her maintenance dey very low
This OP is a stupid funny modasuka...

Re: be good to everybody by Angelacruz: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
One pant for one week?? Dah! Dis one weak me.Na ur own cross oga
Sebastine1994:
love don expire,

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
JidennaJason:
For you to come to a public forum like this and talk about your wife in such manner makes me believe that you're nothing but a full-grown idiot...

Even if she have all these you accuse her of, that doesn't give you the right to say it in a public forum.

You married her out of pity, no one forced you to, so if you want to divorce her, kindly do so quietly and maturedly without the unprintable name calling.

I agree. Although not with the insults sha. But u are correct brother
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol.. abi hoo...
JidennaJason:
For you to come to a public forum like this and talk about your wife in such manner makes me believe that you're nothing but a full-grown idiot...

Even if she have all these you accuse her of, that doesn't give you the right to say it in a public forum.

You married her out of pity, no one forced you to, so if you want to divorce her, kindly do so quietly and maturedly without the unprintable name calling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hummm Deep sad sad...
donbachi:
Put her back to her old shape,before u send her away.
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Awwnn... Lovely advise from Grand pa kiss kiss...
Moneystopnonsen:
May our daughters not fall into the hands of unfit men like you.

Marriage is not for people of unripe mind.

A woman went through a phase of heavy body changes to make you a father, see how you easily pronounce her -ve side here, not to talk of how many people you must have told in real life..

In this era of coded oloshoism you got an obedient and calm wife with good morals, you dey here dey talk nonsense...

Better keep nurturing your wife till she gets to your taste..

See your mouth like you want to call it quit, just after one year, so if your one year old child is misbehaving, you will disown your child. Your wife is your baby, never get tired to teach her, dont compare her with all those girls you cheat with. Be wise, divorce is never a good thing..

Disregard all other advice that will come from many here, most of them are teenagers (17yrs)

This is grand pa talking to you. Be wise and keep your home together.
Re: be good to everybody by themaestro08(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sebastine1994:
love don expire,

What a foolish moderfucker! Can't even waste my time commenting on this bollocks.

Your idiocy is legendary.
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Go and show her Alibaba's wife on instagram, tell you want her to be sexy and beautiful enough to display to the world on her birthday , make dey know where your money dey go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Particular Girl Wont Let Me Rest, Burging Me With Calls. / Avoid These Foods If You Want To Perform Well In S3xual Duties / Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.