Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. (5533 Views)

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Dreyton36: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Really
Sound concocted but your tribe made me believe the whole thing you guys do anything for money even if it to kill lol
Back to the main issue your last paragraph got me how sure and legit is that traveling stuff
I'll send a pm so you can explain better
No prob
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Oghenerobo2002(m): 1:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Just last year, 27. House rent is so expensive here in pH, plus other bills. My siblings still ask me for stuff and I squeeze not because I have, but they are family. Being independent no be beans o. No support from anywhere at all

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by quadriolakunle(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:
Just last year, 27. House rent is so expensive here in pH, plus other bills. My siblings still ask me for stuff and I squeeze not because I have, but they are family. Being independent no be beans o. No support from anywhere at all

Same here in Lagos, if you're not ready, you will go back home
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Ibechris2: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
I left my parents at the ripe age of 19 and I thank goodness I did.

It was not easy along the line but I can gladly say that am so happy and proud of my decision.
At 27 I bought my first car,second car at 28 (for taxi business) and my first land at 30. Second and Third land at 32 and 34.
And finally,my village land at 35 now I am 37...still fighting hard to retire at 47 years.

I wish every young men and women the best of luck in their fight to break barriers against poverty and hopelessness. Particularly,those who are from poor homes like me.

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by quadriolakunle(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ibechris2:
I left my parents at the ripe age of 19 and I thank goodness I did.

It was not easy along the line but I can gladly say that am so happy and proud of my decision.
At 27 I bought my first car,second car at 28 (for taxi business) and my first land at 30. Second and Third land at 32 and 34.
And finally,my village land at 35 now I am 37...still fighting hard to retire at 47 years.

I wish every young men and women the best of luck in their fight to break barriers against poverty and hopelessness. Particularly,those who are from poor homes like me.

You're doing well sir.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by SimeonOTC(m): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2020
quadriolakunle:

Same here in Lagos, if you're not ready, you will go back home
lolxxxgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) / See My Ugly Girlfriend PICS / My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.