Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her (47706 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / I Love My Girlfriend So Much / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
grin

Well, since the police have refused to be useful, let's kukuma use them as props for proposing to our girlfriends.
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by khalids: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
I like this type of proposal.....In case she doesn't say yes......you just tell the sars guys to continue with the arrest... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by tillaman(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
The presence of the men of sars will intimidate her to say yes even if she doesn’t

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Chinoval: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
JidennaJason:
See what our so called security operatives have been reduced to...

"Proposing Materials"

The duty of a well-trainned security personnel is to protect lives and properties not to be used as a prop or costume for proposals.
lol
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by ogbonnachrys: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Went too far. What if the girl says no
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by mightyhazell: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
stupidity
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
dude should be arrested by that same SARS for foolishery, if the babe had said "NO"

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by golddare: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment some SARS officers tried to arrest a lady in the presence of her boyfriend.

However, there was a quick plot twist after the boyfriend got down on his knees during the staged arrest, and pulled out a ring.

The lady who was crying uncontrollably thinking she was getting arrested over nothing, suddenly let out a wide smile as she hugged her boyfriend tightly.

As they hugged each other, the SARS officers and other eye witnesses cheered them on by clapping their hands for them, and screaming congratulations.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZHSL_NDZaE

I am waiting for the IG to stop this nonsense.
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Buffalo2(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Radarada
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Mokason28: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:
By the proposal, you know the class of girl he is proposing to. This will be one area girl without level. You can't try this with reasonable well to do girls
Senseless comment
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by CODEIN: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Na wa o
No be small wa oo

Killer SARS don dey wear cammo too

Wetin Fulani arab terrorist eyes no go sea for Zoogeria
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by golddare: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment some SARS officers tried to arrest a lady in the presence of her boyfriend.

However, there was a quick plot twist after the boyfriend got down on his knees during the staged arrest, and pulled out a ring.

The lady who was crying uncontrollably thinking she was getting arrested over nothing, suddenly let out a wide smile as she hugged her boyfriend tightly.

As they hugged each other, the SARS officers and other eye witnesses cheered them on by clapping their hands for them, and screaming congratulations.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZHSL_NDZaE

I am waiting for the IG to stop this nonsense. The fake arrest matter no dey even work for the ladies, nobody get sense to change the Narative to "oga SARS this is the girl that sent us" "she's the one I spent the money on". Lazy youths.
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by mcdokwe(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Na the new work wey dem dey do be that?
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by CODEIN: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
JidennaJason:
See what our so called security operatives have been reduced to...

"Proposing Materials"

The duty of a well-trainned security personnel is to protect lives and properties not to be used as a prop or costume for proposals.
U never hear comedian tok say nigeria yeye so tey efcc dey carry efcc go court. That man wey arrange the whole thing na sars e go be na
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by MrOjay1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
This method is so stale,outdated and now boring.

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by emmnprince(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nothing we no go hear, see and read for this country!

Police officers who should have been on their duty posts were hired with stipends as proposal materials!

Where's Falz the bahd guy!
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by yemmight(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
A whole SARS involving themselves in such prank. Na wa o
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Segzy19: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
All the officers involved in this nonsense should be disciplined. Despite the security issues we have on this country, this is what they have been reduced to...

Even no facemask, despite Corona out there...ok o

When another SARS maltreat the guy, then he will know that they are as dangerous as anything...
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Microfels: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dumb idea. What on earth is romantic in that?

2 Likes

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by CODEIN: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
vanida6:
Whattt kind of hell proposing is dis angry aint take dat anymore angry if u gonna proposed to me make it in a good way not like dis hell one dammm lipsrsealed
Na so we see am, we no know weda na hell boy or na hell rufai proposal. How market ?
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by EngineerBode: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mokason28:

Senseless comment

You have never dated a classy girl all your life so I am not surprised. Keep focusing on the stinky area girls
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by CODEIN: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Segzy19:
All the officers involved in this nonsense should be disciplined. Despite the security issues we have on this country, this is what they have been reduced to...

Even no facemask, despite Corona out there...ok o

When another SARS maltreat the guy, then he will know that they are as dangerous as anything...
Una get enough data to waste on top useless video. Countey dey burn na useless topics modholes dey push enter front page.

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by bolaayenimo: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
fake
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
JidennaJason:
Young Man, I am not a sadist neither am I aggressive...

Your previous comment, you said and I quote; "Engagement by Duress"

Kindly define Duress in your own terms.

Do have a lovely day.
you're a saddist
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Mokason28: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:

You have never dated a classy girl all your life so I am not surprised. Keep focusing on the stinky area girls

Happiness is all that truly matters are you happy with your classy girl? If yes good luck
Don’t try to belittle others where dey find happiness... My candid advice
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hard guy
And that niggar up there why you using will smith picture as meme you play with everything grin
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Bimpe29: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
When they're not taken serious, why won't they be reduced to such an insulting level!
To the guy, it's an expensive trick blown out of proportion.
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Sarah20A(f): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
If my boyfriend can't propose with a brand new car then he should simply ask me" when are we going to my parents house "? I will understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by pinkyng: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
That lady will say yes out of fear!
Wrong move...

Have you heard?
Visit https://elees.carrd.co
For more details...

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Tremple8v: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
9ja go still complain if you wake up sharing money for people or crediting peoples account every morning. Them go still vex . Nothing u do . Some morafuker go complain .
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Griffon(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
vanida6:
Whattt kind of hell proposing is dis angry aint take dat anymore angry if u gonna proposed to me make it in a good way not like dis hell one dammm lipsrsealed

Where's your sense of humor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin / Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.