Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. (72897 Views)

Bet9ja Has Crashed!? / Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career / Bet9ja Has Stolen From Me, Please Help Me!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by IamDavid(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Will power. God has given us the ability to decide in His name, he'll agree with us. Think about how much it has messed you up and be determined to stop. Find another healthy habit/interest. Music, books, movies, gaming and faith can help. Just develop interest in something new. I know its hard but you can do it.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by eleko1: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
cool
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by onegbdata: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Go and learn skill

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Frt
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by MrOjay1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by iyatrustee(f): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Totoscatter212:
17 year old boy who won millions in bet9ja is now building house its indeed a game of luck

You are a wicked someborry! cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jesusl Christ, no bi only you waka come oo,

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by majamajic(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Stop playing visual , be playing normal game , long tickets

I never see person that plays normal game that complains

Stop visual , or aja bingo
Play normal bet , FT , 1x , 2x , draw no bet

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bro, one thing that will help you with your problem is activity.
You have to get busy with something, maybe get a job like you said or start working on a skill,a potentially profitable skill of course.
You need something to keep your mind occupied and starve you of time. Before you know it your interest shifts and all your focus would be on that.
It could just be your school work self. You could use this idle period and cover so much school work which would really help you finish with a nicer grade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Bornfool(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
EngrMarve:
Gambling is addictive, if you can't control yourself then channel that energy to forex trading.

By the way there's difference between gambling and soccer trading.
Gambling is an act of foolishness and greed.

You won finish d guy hin go later gamble for Forex, he should just abstain from anything prediction

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Petenoir(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Totoscatter212:
17 year old boy who won millions in bet9ja is now building house its indeed a game of luck

A story proudly sponsored by bet9ja.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by prezeus(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Guy na only suicide go fit solve this your matter grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by chukwuibuipob: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
wink Betting isn't the way out of Ur predicament/solution to Ur lack.Betting doesn't guarantee success. Hard work is it.I have seen landlord become a pauper tenant.The earlier u stop betting,shayo, smoking SK,gbana etc dat
Fix damage Ur organs,d better

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Casan0va: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
My guy, i will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth.
Gambling has a spirit, especially virtual.
My own addiction then was live bet, not booking, like games that were already going on.
This ruined my life to a large extent and i will explain.
When i was in school, i missed a whole semester examination because of virtual.
How, you may ask. I used my house rent to play bet, not just that, when examinations were drawing nigh, i squandered the money my parents do send to me then because of gambling.
I borrowed money from a friend to go pay my exam fees so i can write the exams, even after missing lots of tests and assignments.
The guy gav me the money to pay the exam fees, guess the first place i entered cheesy Bet9ja shop to play virtual, an exam was that day and i was yet to evn register courses online embarassed, the only tangible thing i used that money to do was to eat food that morning, the rest was lost in that virtual shop.
I did not write the exam that day.

Was such behaviour from someone that is with his senses? I used my sisters money and switched off my phone so they won contact me lipsrsealed cry

That one is just for bet9ja virtual, afterwards i hated it with a deep hatred and detested it with everything in my being.
I went back sometimes before finally stopping that one, but the damage was already done.
i was hooked into the lure of winning quick money, normal hustle was neglected or seen as a waste of time.

I got involved fully into booking and there was a time i won over 500k but i lavished it under 4 months and went back to square one.
The addiction got deeper.
Another instance was when i used 150k sent by my dad to get laptop and pay school fees, money he borrowed and received insult ontop o cry cry
I kept dodging till he found out i didn't buy the laptop.
I cried and begged him that it wont happen again but i still find myself going back, to the extent that 5k cant be in my account without me thinking of funding to play.
Is this the behavior of someone that is normal?

I finally got really fed up, made a decision and took it to God in prayer to deliver me because many people don't even realise its a spiritual problem.
It doesnt end in prayers though, make yourself accountable to someone. Till you can trust yourself to hold money without dashing to play virtual, put your finances in the hands of another.
Don't listen to people say you should place a curse on yourself because you will still go back to play.
Hope this helps,

Make antispam bot no ban me because e long o grin grin grin

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by abdullahi45: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
You can only quit with great discipline and determination. That might not happen sporadically, rather you have to teach yourself. No one can help you, you only can help yourself..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by realestniggah: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
osamz007:
BABA LIFE ITSELF NA RISK grin

COME COLLECT TWO SURE ODDS TOMORROW. BORROW 100K PLAY AM

Lmao..him go win?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by IceLip: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
iReallyRelate
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Bornfool(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
My own remedy I use to stop it

I cursed myself that if ever play bet9ja may trailer crush my head, it has been 2 years have play bet9ja, I thank God I was delivered from it

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by IamDavid(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kyrx:

You're wicked oo, someone is already this low as a result of gambling, and you still dey encourage am, nothing is assured in gambling, but assurance dey for better hustling.

@Poster

You're already addicted to this, and honestly, you're the only one that can get yourself outta the mess, as schools never resume now, go dey learn one work/skill, either informal or digital one.

Lastly ba, I get one solution wey dey work Wella, genuinely make an oath with whatever you serves, and place a DEEP curse on yourself should you returned to gambling. It will restrict you till your mind is totally free of it.
I guess you've never been addicted to anything before. Curse can't do anything o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Arizonaz: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
I stopped anything betting in the year 2016 after I won 13k. The day wey God punish me na weh I use my T.p from work to house go play virtual game. Ticket com cut. Omor if you see where I use my leg trek you will pitty me grin . One thing in life is that don't beat yourself so hard. Once you realise you made a mistake just accept it and come out of it gradually until u become stronger than before.

How I stopped mine was ... One day, I come get sense and I asked myself this money weh I deh dash bet9ja, what if I look for where I can be doing contribution every week, I know I will get enough in return at the end of the year. That was how I rewired my mind since then I never went back. If I see where they are discussing football I don't even get closer because that's where that betting topic will pop up and your mind will now try to build more pictures around it, before you know you are already there.

First of all ask yourself, I'm I dressing nicely, I'm I eating a good food? Then if not, then when that betja spirit come and you have money to spend just look for a good restaurant and buy better fufu like 2 wraps with egusi and eat. I swear you won't regret it. You can trick your mind . Even when I wanted to quit smoking SK, I didn't stop once , what I did was to download a goal tracker and I titled it Quit smoking. The first 3 days of quitting the urge to smoke rises higher. Then I still went back again and smoked. So when I noticed that, I started preparing towards that again by being more self awear of how I feel. I went 4days, 5days and I started engaging in physical activities... Before I know my mind has been occupied with something else.

Now focus your mind on how to grow a passive income. And get your mind off bet9ja. God will help you. Na you get your bodi, nah you hold the steering, don't drive to a place that will crash u completely nobody will do it for you... Is just you and your God.

SAY NO TO ADDITION

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by NarnieAceTech: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Totoscatter212:

Is that a pastor praying for him and blessing his pair of palms? How much did the young lad win?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by jaxxy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:
My name is David. I'm a 24 year old young man. I'm in my final year in one of the universities in the south west.
I'm addicted to gambling. Like, I can't just help it.

The craze for this thing started sometime last year. It has eaten deep into me that it now dictates my mood. The only time I can be genuinely happy is when I win money from bet9ja virtual. If I should loose, it makes me very sad to the extent that I see myself as a useless person.

I've gone to the extent of using my school fees to play virtual and that of my course mate that trusted me so much. Though, I was able to pay my course mate's fees without her knowing the truth, I'm unable to pay mine till now. I always have this mentality that I will win.

Whenever money enters my hand like this, no matter how little, it is to head straight to Bet9ja shop or online. The urge is usually very strong. Sometimes, it seems like there's a force pushing me to do it.
Before this lock down, I accumulated a debt of over a hundred thousand naira in a Bet9ja shop in my school environment which I'm unable to pay till now.
I know the owner of the shop would be waiting to pick me up with police when I resume. I don't know what to do.

I need help badly. I've prayed to God severally but it's as if nothing is happening. I've even promised God not to play Bet9ja again but I keep on seeing myself still playing it.

Right now as I'm typing this, I just came from a Bet9ja shop where I lost money. Money that is not even my own. Sometimes, I feel like taking my life so that everything will just end but if I remember the pain it would cause my mother, I'll just hold back.

Please for the people that were once addicted to gambling, how did you stop it? Is there any remedy for it because I'm in need of it badly?

I can't sleep at night anymore because I'm always thinking of debts that I've accumulated which has run into over 300,000. All thanks to Bet9ja virtual.

Someone advised me to get a job that would keep me busy so that I won't have time to play virtual but there are no jobs. I don't mind doing any, even if it is a menial job till school resumes.

Please I need your advice. Feel free to bash me because I deserve more than that even.

Please I'd appreciate if you can move this to front page.

Stop!! press reset, then face Ur fears. Don’t run from it.

The simple truth is u have formed a strong habit and that’s it. U are in a repetitive cycle of that strong habit. Ur aim shud be to break the cycle or atleast interrupt it frequently enough then break it Fully. It’s a basic simple trick. A mind trick.

Apply the simple trick of self control, self denial and breaking strong habits. It will hurt ur feelings, moods cos ur body and mind is used to it at the onset bt u will be fine afterwards, after serveral practices and back to ur normal and proper self.

It’s really not so hard just like punishing urself in the gym to get muscles or 6packs. U must do the work.

U “Formed” the Habit, u can break the Habit also!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by kinibigdeal(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:
My name is David. I'm a 24 year old young man. I'm in my final year in one of the universities in the south west.

The craze for this thing started sometime last year. It has eaten deep into me that it now dictates my mood. The only time I can be genuinely happy is when I win money from bet9ja virtual. If I should loose, it makes me very sad to the extent that I see myself as a useless person.

I've gone to the extent of using my school fees to play virtual and that of my course mate that trusted me so much. Though, I was able to pay my course mate's fees without her knowing the truth, I'm unable to pay mine till now. I always have this mentality that I will win.

Whenever money enters my hand like this, no matter how little, it is to head straight to Bet9ja shop or online. The urge is usually very strong. Sometimes, it seems like there's a force pushing me to do it.
Before this lock down, I accumulated a debt of over a hundred thousand naira in a Bet9ja shop in my school environment which I'm unable to pay till now.
I know the owner of the shop would be waiting to pick me up with police when I resume. I don't know what to do.

I need help badly. I've prayed to God severally but it's as if nothing is happening. I've even promised God not to play Bet9ja again but I keep on seeing myself still playing it.

Right now as I'm typing this, I just came from a Bet9ja shop where I lost money. Money that is not even my own. Sometimes, I feel like taking my life so that everything will just end but if I remember the pain it would cause my mother, I'll just hold back.

Please for the people that were once addicted to gambling, how did you stop it? Is there any remedy for it because I'm in need of it badly?

I can't sleep at night anymore because I'm always thinking of debts that I've accumulated which has run into over 300,000. All thanks to Bet9ja virtual.

Someone advised me to get a job that would keep me busy so that I won't have time to play virtual but there are no jobs. I don't mind doing any, even if it is a menial job till school resumes.

Please I need your advice. Feel free to bash me because I deserve more than that even.

Hello,

You may need deliverance. Seek spiritual help from any bible believing church, and explain yourself. All you need is deliverance. The urge to keep going back while trying to stop is a “Demonic spirit”. You need to get it out of your life.

In another word, you can also give yourself time and pray to God, I may also suggest fasting. When you are fasting, your body and soul concentrate more on the things of God. Give yourself a time period for prayer and fasting, set a minimum target. It will go

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Seetto: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:

I felt for you, but please stop, thank God you have a strong force that is keeping you alife and going, your mum, you don't want to see her cry, I believe you have a strong potential in you and I believe someday you will make it in life, but this gambling, betnaija is like an evil force that wants to destroy you, don't give it a chance, engage yourself, find something doing, forget the pay, engage yourself in something meaningful...

God will see us through..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Bornfool(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
realestniggah:
Lol.. Go back to your village where there is no bet naija shop and stay there for one year, that the only solution I see for you

What of online ?
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Blaze232(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
My brother this gambling stuff renders 12% of 100 million businessmen and job men into being jobless and without business on daily basis. If care is not taken very soon men will be out of job cos of this rubbish.

The best is for you to accept Jesus as lord and savior, avoid d money, avoid going there and always know that GETTING RICH QUICKLY kills faster than cancer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by haiti007(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Totoscatter212:

Life no balance at all
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Okortor: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
As long as u remain unemployed, sure u will always go back to gambling, it's caused by idleness. However my advice for you is to get urself busy with a job and certainly u will deviate as time goes on.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by drealcivilceno(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
@Evidence1000

You are not addicted to any stuff ok. You just need to learn risk management. I mean you wanna make money, right and that is a good thing.

You see, why you are perplexed is coz you are not channelling your energy and resources properly and I can bet the reason why bet, is to win and blow everything on yourself- short term. What you are doing should serve a bigger purpose.

Big money, small money, chikini money, bullion van, It is just a tool, use it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Well, i can't be addicted, am thinking of trying my luck soon, am a civil servant sha
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Christian07(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wonderful
You don see watin pass you

I no go advise you make you do music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by ChildOfDoom: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
As harsh as what i am about to say might sound, there is no cure. Even if you work, you will dupe your employers to gamble. Use your salary too. You will drop out of school, steal to gamble, sell your properties and that of family members & friends, just to play bet9ja virtual. No amount of advice or prayer from an elder, priest or pastor will make you stop. Even beating from community boys or arrest, won't work. It's just one year you started. You should rather be scared of your future misfortunes, not small 300k. By 2022, your debts/troubles will be worse. People should avoid any financial dealings with you for their own good. I am speaking as a bet9ja addict too. Since 2015. I am miserable and unfortunate in life. The earlier the govt sees bet9ja as the new enemy of the youths, the better

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register / Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.