Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. (72898 Views)

Bet9ja Has Crashed!? / Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career / Bet9ja Has Stolen From Me, Please Help Me!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by riches4me(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Omo, virtual. come teach me the scope to win now.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by majamajic(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Eriggs:
will u shut up and stop saying rubbish. wetin ur toilet roll tickets don win u 4 life. beta shut up if u av noting to say.

He was trying to save cost sir , my advice was based on saving cost , no vex

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by MrDojo(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:
My name is David. I'm a 24 year old young man. I'm in my final year in one of the universities in the south west.
I'm addicted to gambling. Like, I can't just help it.

The craze for this thing started sometime last year. It has eaten deep into me that it now dictates my mood. The only time I can be genuinely happy is when I win money from bet9ja virtual. If I should loose, it makes me very sad to the extent that I see myself as a useless person.

I've gone to the extent of using my school fees to play virtual and that of my course mate that trusted me so much. Though, I was able to pay my course mate's fees without her knowing the truth, I'm unable to pay mine till now. I always have this mentality that I will win.

Whenever money enters my hand like this, no matter how little, it is to head straight to Bet9ja shop or online. The urge is usually very strong. Sometimes, it seems like there's a force pushing me to do it.
Before this lock down, I accumulated a debt of over a hundred thousand naira in a Bet9ja shop in my school environment which I'm unable to pay till now.
I know the owner of the shop would be waiting to pick me up with police when I resume. I don't know what to do.

I need help badly. I've prayed to God severally but it's as if nothing is happening. I've even promised God not to play Bet9ja again but I keep on seeing myself still playing it.

Right now as I'm typing this, I just came from a Bet9ja shop where I lost money. Money that is not even my own. Sometimes, I feel like taking my life so that everything will just end but if I remember the pain it would cause my mother, I'll just hold back.

Please for the people that were once addicted to gambling, how did you stop it? Is there any remedy for it because I'm in need of it badly?

I can't sleep at night anymore because I'm always thinking of debts that I've accumulated which has run into over 300,000. All thanks to Bet9ja virtual.

Someone advised me to get a job that would keep me busy so that I won't have time to play virtual but there are no jobs. I don't mind doing any, even if it is a menial job till school resumes.

Please I need your advice. Feel free to bash me because I deserve more than that even.

Please I'd appreciate if you can move this to front page.

I feel for you David. Believe me, I really do. This year November will make it 3yrs since I played by last bet. I was once a compulsive gambler, too.

David, if you want to get out of that hell, you have to be determined. I know how many times I said I will stop gambling but continued to place bets. If you're religious, hold on to your God tight. Trust me, he's willing to help you, but you have to make an effort too.

As a student, a debt of 300k is already beyond you. My brother, open up to your family. Yes, they'll be disappointed, but it has to be done. You're still their son. If you're too scared to tell them, tell your religious leader to intercede on your behalf (I wouldn't recommend this, but it's worth a shot).

I won't lie to you, things will change after you tell them. Because it is a huge betrayal. However, it's something you have to do. They are the only ones that can bail you out of this mess.

This is the first step to true recovery.

Note: There's no work (legal) you want to do that will earn you that money before school resumes.

Second.

There is no magic on and off button to stop the habit. You have to kill with time and patience. Yes, you might relapse a couple of times, but don't be discouraged. After all, there was once a time you didn't gamble. It's very possible to get back to that time.

Third.

Please don't have thoughts of suicide. Please. I beg you. You can beat it. This phase in your life will surely come to an end. I'm very sure of that. Look at this addiction as a threat to your family (I'm talking about your parents, siblings and future wife and kids). You wouldn't want anything to happen to them, right? Then, fight it. I believe in you.

Fourth.

I will tell you the same thing my father told me back then, "David, you don't love yourself." It took me years to understand what he meant. It's such a simple statement, but has a very deep meaning. Believe me, when you learn to love yourself, you would have won half of the fight against the addiction.

Now what does loving yourself mean? It will be very easy for me to give you the answer, but will you really learn anything from that? I'd advise you to take a retrospective look at your life. Ask yourself, "Do I really love myself?"

Don't feel pressured. There is no right answer to it.

Fourth.

You need to change your cycle. Now, I'm not saying you have bad friends or anything like that. This is just a means to preserve your reputation among your friends. If you keep on hanging around them, you'll only see them as another person to borrow from. With time, they will despise the person you have become.

If you really have great friends, they can help you through the battle. I had some good friends, but I couldn't open up to them (I was quite young back then, but that's not really an excuse).

Fifth.

Use something you love to substitute for gambling addiction. The greatest accomplishment in my life is ending my gambling addiction (With God's grace and mercy). Every since I was a teenager, I dreamed of writing books, animes and comics. I had always wanted to write but gambling had stolen my mind from me. To fight back, I started reading novels. No matter the genre, I'll read it. Soon, I started writing. People started complimenting my work. This gave me a sense of responsibility. I didn't want to disappoint by readers, so I wrote some more. One day... One week... One month... One year... Now I'm here.

What I'm trying to say is that you should find something else to replace your passion for gambling. Forgive me for my choice of word.

Sixth.

If possible, go offline for a couple of weeks. Use a simple phone. If you need to read news, buy a newspaper. I know this is very difficult to do in 2020, but it will help your urges. Aviod anything that can act as a trigger. Don't watch football or think of any sport for that matter. It's hard, but it's doable.

Seventh.

David. Take it easy on yourself. You're only human. Don't allow your mistakes to define you. Yes, you have made mistakes, but don't allow them to weigh you down. However, keep it at the back of your mind that those mistakes will surely cost you. That's life. But it doesn't have to define your future.

I lost some good friends and several opportunities because of the addiction. But I'm grateful for where I am today.

Believe me, in a couple of years, you'll smile while thinking of this day. Then you'll be chilling in your own house staring at your massive swimming pool. You just be saying, Thunder fire gambling.

Eight.

Please ignore any news concerning massive winnings on bet9ja or another gambling site. Let me tell you a secret.

There are some people in this life, if they don't work for something, they can never get it. Say person win 7m. Brother David, please ignore. It's tempting but no be everybody get that luck.

I would have shared more with you, but I feel this should be okay. David. You can beat it. I believe in you. I'm no one special, yet I beat it. Definitely, you'll also beat it.

Note: please aviod borrowing. It can be tempting. Please aviod it.

Finally, David please learn to love yourself. I truly believe you will beat this addiction. I can already see you testifying.

Have a great night brother. The Devil can never waste your destiny.

P.s. I'm sorry for any grammatical errors.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
and over 2.5.
Away under.....bro keep trying you go soon blow with it....
lossers never quit, never.
Try harder
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by teap7777: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
I was a victim, very addicted too. I finally stop last month. Although am still paying my debt.
You just have to made up ur mind there is nothing spiritual about it. I sent mail to bet9ja that you need to deactivate your account they will ask you for reason and valid ID card.
Your account will be deactivated and you can be free.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Codiee: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
As Bet9ja have finished your life, have you tried your luck in BetKing? To see if there is another life to finish...
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Laboni: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:
My name is David. I'm a 24 year old young man. I'm in my final year in one of the universities in the south west.

The craze for this thing started sometime last year. It has eaten deep into me that it now dictates my mood. The only time I can be genuinely happy is when I win money from bet9ja virtual. If I should loose, it makes me very sad to the extent that I see myself as a useless person.

I've gone to the extent of using my school fees to play virtual and that of my course mate that trusted me so much. Though, I was able to pay my course mate's fees without her knowing the truth, I'm unable to pay mine till now. I always have this mentality that I will win.

Whenever money enters my hand like this, no matter how little, it is to head straight to Bet9ja shop or online. The urge is usually very strong. Sometimes, it seems like there's a force pushing me to do it.
Before this lock down, I accumulated a debt of over a hundred thousand naira in a Bet9ja shop in my school environment which I'm unable to pay till now.
I know the owner of the shop would be waiting to pick me up with police when I resume. I don't know what to do.

I need help badly. I've prayed to God severally but it's as if nothing is happening. I've even promised God not to play Bet9ja again but I keep on seeing myself still playing it.

Right now as I'm typing this, I just came from a Bet9ja shop where I lost money. Money that is not even my own. Sometimes, I feel like taking my life so that everything will just end but if I remember the pain it would cause my mother, I'll just hold back.

Please for the people that were once addicted to gambling, how did you stop it? Is there any remedy for it because I'm in need of it badly?

I can't sleep at night anymore because I'm always thinking of debts that I've accumulated which has run into over 300,000. All thanks to Bet9ja virtual.

Someone advised me to get a job that would keep me busy so that I won't have time to play virtual but there are no jobs. I don't mind doing any, even if it is a menial job till school resumes.

Please I need your advice. Feel free to bash me because I deserve more than that even.

It’s a serious addiction and only serious prayer can set you free. What you will do is to go down on knees and pray your way out. Do a 3 days dry fasting with serious prayer, I assure you, you will be delivered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by favour32(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
majamajic:
Stop playing visual , be playing normal game , long tickets

I never see person that plays normal game that complains

Stop visual , or aja bingo
Play normal bet , FT , 1x , 2x , draw no bet
Virtual is the last bus stop to hell.
95% of virtual players have mental instability.
"Chelsea score na!"
"Ogun go kill Tottenham wey nor fit play .
"Man.utd na useless team"
"Wetin do useless Man.city wey nor fit score Ov 2.5"
You will think those stressed humans are talking about real football.
But simulation programmed football called, virtual.
Most guys that won heavily through football bettings are not virtual players.
Life is simple!
What works for A, may not work for B.
99.2% of virtual players are losers and never do well.
But not so in reality football.
Do not be addicted to gambling.
Play the amount you can afford to loose at a given time or depression awaits you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by tomdon(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please can you give me the number of the guy that you're owing 100k, I wan tell am something so that he would unfailingly lock you up maybe by then sha the dirty wey block your brain go clear. Doe don't stop oo. Come take money to go play more because that's your lucky chance.
While the owners of the businesses are raking in millions, you de enrich them. Ode lasan

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Adekunlebright(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bro, u can personally help out ursev.
It's very simple, have a strong decision to quit, make a vow to God never to go back there.
Be contempted with little u av.
Lastly u can go on learning even while schooling, dis will keep you more busy at all time.....
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Evidence1000(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrDojo:

I feel for you David. Believe me, I really do. This year November will make it 3yrs since I played by last bet. I was once a compulsive gambler, too.

David, if you want to get out of that hell, you have to be determined. I know how many times I said I will stop gambling but continued to place bets. If you're religious, hold on to your God tight. Trust me, he's willing to help you, but you have to make an effort too.

As a student, a debt of 300k is already beyond you. My brother, open up to your family. Yes, they'll be disappointed, but it has to be done. You're still their son. If you're too scared to tell them, tell your religious leader to intercede on your behalf (I wouldn't recommend this, but it's worth a shot).

I won't lie to you, things will change after you tell them. Because it is a huge betrayal. However, it's something you have to do. They are the only ones that can bail you out of this mess.

This is the first step to true recovery.

Note: There's no work (legal) you want to do that will earn you that money before school resumes.

Second.

There is no magic on and off button to stop the habit. You have to kill with time and patience. Yes, you might relapse a couple of times, but don't be discouraged. After all, there was once a time you didn't gamble. It's very possible to get back to that time.

Third.

Please don't have thoughts of suicide. Please. I beg you. You can beat it. This phase in your life will surely come to an end. I'm very sure of that. Look at this addiction as a threat to your family (I'm talking about your parents, siblings and future wife and kids). You wouldn't want anything to happen to them, right? Then, fight it. I believe in you.

Fourth.

I will tell you the same thing my father told me back then, "David, you don't love yourself." It took me years to understand what he meant. It's such a simple statement, but has a very deep meaning. Believe me, when you learn to love yourself, you would have won half of the fight against the addiction.

Now what does loving yourself mean? It will be very easy for me to give you the answer, but will you really learn anything from that? I'd advise you to take a retrospective look at your life. Ask yourself, "Do I really love myself?"

Don't feel pressured. There is no right answer to it.

Fourth.

You need to change your cycle. Now, I'm not saying you have bad friends or anything like that. This is just a means to preserve your reputation among your friends. If you keep on hanging around them, you'll only see them as another person to borrow from. With time, they will despise the person you have become.

If you really have great friends, they can help you through the battle. I had some good friends, but I couldn't open up to them (I was quite young back then, but that's not really an excuse).

Fifth.

Use something you love to substitute for gambling addiction. The greatest accomplishment in my life is ending my gambling addiction (With God's grace and mercy). Every since I was a teenager, I dreamed of writing books, animes and comics. I had always wanted to write but gambling had stolen my mind from me. To fight back, I started reading novels. No matter the genre, I'll read it. Soon, I started writing. People started complimenting my work. This gave me a sense of responsibility. I didn't want to disappoint by readers, so I wrote some more. One day... One week... One month... One year... Now I'm here.

What I'm trying to say is that you should find something else to replace your passion for gambling. Forgive me for my choice of word.

Sixth.

If possible, go offline for a couple of weeks. Use a simple phone. If you need to read news, buy a newspaper. I know this is very difficult to do in 2020, but it will help your urges. Aviod anything that can act as a trigger. Don't watch football or think of any sport for that matter. It's hard, but it's doable.

Seventh.

David. Take it easy on yourself. You're only human. Don't allow your mistakes to define you. Yes, you have made mistakes, but don't allow them to weigh you down. However, keep it at the back of your mind that those mistakes will surely cost you. That's life. But it doesn't have to define your future.

I lost some good friends and several opportunities because of the addiction. But I'm grateful for where I am today.

Believe me, in a couple of years, you'll smile while thinking of this day. Then you'll be chilling in your own house staring at your massive swimming pool. You just be saying, Thunder fire gambling.

Eight.

Please ignore any news concerning massive winnings on bet9ja or another gambling site. Let me tell you a secret.

There are some people in this life, if they don't work for something, they can never get it. Say person win 7m. Brother David, please ignore. It's tempting but no be everybody get that luck.

I would have shared more with you, but I feel this should be okay. David. You can beat it. I believe in you. I'm no one special, yet I beat it. Definitely, you'll also beat it.

Note: please aviod borrowing. It can be tempting. Please aviod it.

Finally, David please learn to love yourself. I truly believe you will beat this addiction. I can already see you testifying.

Have a great night brother. The Devil can never waste your destiny.

P.s. I'm sorry for any grammatical errors.

Thank you so much sir

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Giftexx: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
chinchonglee:
ChildofDoom come and advice this guy

Simply pray that u should die mysterious if u should ever gamble...and watch ur body adjust

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by linuses: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Totoscatter212:
17 year old boy who won millions in bet9ja is now building house its indeed a game of luck
The guy will still sell the house to play gambling. Quote me anywhere .

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by ikrumalemonday(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
I started playing virtual in 2014 but was able to overcome the addiction last year in May. Till now I don't know what they call virtual, try to get a job that will keep you very busy, mine was through fuel station, I go to work before 6am close to 10 so no time for virtual.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by majamajic(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
favour32:

Virtual is the last bus stop to hell.
95% of virtual players have mental instability.
"Chelsea score na!"
"Ogun go kill Tottenham wey nor fit play .
"Man.utd na useless team"
"Wetin do useless Man.city wey nor fit score Ov 2.5"
You will think those stressed humans are talking about real football.
But simulation programmed football called, virtual.
Most guys that won heavily through football bettings are not virtual players.
Life is simple!
What works for A, may not work for B.
99.2% of virtual players are losers and never do well.
But not so in reality football.
Do not be addicted to gambling.
Play the amount you can afford to loose at a given time or depression awaits you.

One guy mentioned me talking rubbish , but I know gambling don finish the guy , I allowed him go with his stupidity , visual can render someone useless , but Normal game u play u go back to face whatever u are doing ,but visual can take u all day , still nothing , go up u will see the guy that mentioned me earlier , see his comments , he is still a learner or high on something

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by morris477(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Since you are in South West I will advise you to see the man of God prophet TB Joshua for prayer and counseling
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by yusman14(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:

I am in the best position to advice you sincerely...I was once addicted to bet9ja virtual too..I am a 300level student of a university in SW too...I started with nairabet(2015)...but you know what,I just quitted some weeks ago and my life has changed for good...
You can do it brother...I have seen and meet a lot of compulsive gamblers that even steal to play so your case still have remedy...the last day I played was the day I lost #15k within 10minutes...I nearly died ,I was fraustrated, depressed,down,angry and mad at myself...
Actually I was playing not because of I need an urgent money but due to boredom and loneliness (so I advice that you get a job).. and stop going to the shop...find something to keep yourself busy(I am now into front-end web development,if you are in sciences or engineering I can suggest lucrative IT skills for you)..I don't have a laptop so I am using my Android for HTML5,CSS3 and JavaScript,and i am good at python)....
Close to a month now I haven't played and I didn't die...you need to talk to your Creator and confess your sin(1john1:9),make up your mind not to play again (be disciplined) and forget all your loss(when there is life, definitely there is hope).. because you will always be tempted to play... gambling is demonic...
that is what I did and my life has been going well for now...my financial capacity is now improving...
if you need more guidance sir,let me know so we can chat on WhatsApp..

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by kenzysmith: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
ogwoliun:
I was like you before but that is history now. Virtual bet must put you for problem wey be say e go better make you die, na that time you go fit quit. I was play virtual for fun then, before I knew it e don turn everyday matter, even in my dreams I still the play an. But on July 14th 2018, I played from morning till 3pm I no win anything even to win 2 odd that day was impossible. The three cashiers refused to play for me even the manager was not happy about it because he is my friend. After transferred the money I was owning to the manager, I said to him, this is my last day of playing virtual game. All of them were laughing at me that you will still come tomorrow as usual. I was left with 1k and is just 14th. The next day, I went there but did not play....up till now, the game dey like shit for me. I still go there to watch live matches, charge my phone, play the normal football bet. Most people don't believe that I have stopped it since 2yrs now. I don turn role model for my side now because na so den d ask me how I take do an. My observation is that, the virtual bet go leave you wen e go don put you for problem wey you no go fit comot, then your sense go come back to it normal position. I don see many business men wey virtual Don send go village or back to square one. If you are still playing, I use God beg you, quit now before it is too late. Don't say I wan collect my money wey den chop back, dash den that one and go because if you say you wan equalised, my brother na sorry go be your name. Make I stop here because virtual na EVIL!
i swear na so me take stop i stop on the 18 of sept 2019 after i lost 80k my dad sent to me i told d cashier this was my last day they were laughing even me my self wasn' t sure but i stop to me is like a miracle to me i never taught i could but i did. Since then i wear good cloths, palm. I now ve money in my account though i still stake normal booking my broda am free from virtual bondage.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by seanwilliam(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Solution to your problem is simple....
Tomorrow go to bet9ja shop, dont take money with you , now when virtual is about to start book normally as you do, just write it down and repeat it for 10 different games...

So at the end, calculate how much u would have lost if you had put money.. that way u go learn . Also find a new husle bro, as I dey now, the only thing wey dey collect money from my hand is subscription....

When I wanted to quite daily mastubation , I login to xvideo that day, I played better Victoria cakes video and I held my dick in my hand.. then I started to pictures Victoria cakes as a pig and then I thought to myself , how would I feel after masturbating to this pig video at 5 to 10 min.. naso my dick begin shrink.. I said to my self , Sean, you are doing nonsense... it doesn't make sense . Naso I stop it.. this is my second week now...

Whenever the urge comes to mastubate, I will intentionally login to xvideo and repeat the bolded above.
I stopped mastubating not because of any spiritual nonsense, but because it makes me feel like shitt and look inferior . These days , I go just look at yansh and compare it with pigs.. with that. I never see wetin go make me mastubate again. Except I am in a very tight situation where mastubation would be my only saving grace e.g a girl refuses my sexual advance, and I no one commit rape, I would stand up and go soap, come back to bed and ignore the bastartd.. grin and play reverse psychology.. lol

I stopped betting early 2019, i see bettors as people who don't have lives and people who dont believe in what they can do.. I also believe they are people who are lazy... so disconnect from addiction , u just need to rewire and reprogram yourself, replace the addiction with new addiction ( replace betting with new husle )) ...

And if after all these u no change, no worry, by the time you sell everything u get and you start sleeping outside or cell and seeing your mate doing good.. u go naturally get sense.. so na personal determination u need.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Inhousepst(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Listen, you have been infested with the spirits of gambling. Now do this. First, repent from all your known sins including gambling. Tell the Lord Jesus that you are truly sorry and then tell Him you will never do them again. If you do this with all your heart the Bible says in Luke 10:19 God has given you power to thread on Serpents and Scorpions and over all the power of the enemy ( the devils) and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Secondly, place your right hand on your head and now issue a command this way: you unclean spirits in the name of Jesus Christ I charge you come out of me and enter no more. They may try to resist the command but persist as long as the urge last. You must turn away from all your sins fear God and stop sinning otherwise you will not have the victory. See 1John 3:8-9. Thirdly, go to a Bible believing church and grow in Christ. You can contact me if you wish. I want to hear your testimony. Shalom.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by masterflowx(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
E
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Scetrocom: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
It is good that you've realized the error of your way. What you lack is power to set yourself free. Addiction is not just easy or ordinary thing you can overcome on your own without the help of God. Please follow this steps:
First you need to reconsider your relationship with God, you need actually ask God for forgiveness of your involvement in gambling and rededicate your life to him through Jesus Christ. Tell him you are sorry for the past and that you are ready to turn your way to his will.
Tell him that you are helpless and need his help to bail you out of this gambling trap.
Pray the prayer, fervently and possibly, with fasting.
Change your circle of friends .
Look for a known christian brother who can pray along with you and be your companion in this trying period.
Read bible with open mind and be ready to hear from God through his word.
Stop going to places you used to hang out before but rather join the fellowship of Gods people in prayer meeting and bible study.
Any time you feel the urge to go into gambling, turn it to prayer and praises unto God and inform your Christian friend.

You will soon share powerful testimony of victory.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by DimIsaac10(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
First and for most, are you a Chelsea fan?.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by laiza(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
foxxydude:
Find something doing to help you finance your addiction
Probably one day mother luck will pick your call
Or look for another habit to start
It's a gambling addiction and the only way to help him is for him to remain broke. People like him once they have little money they always think of ways to double it faster.

He's the only one who can turn his own life around otherwise he is doomed.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by foxxydude: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
laiza:
It's a gambling addiction and the only way to help him is for him to remain broke. People like him once they have little money they always think of ways to double it faster.

He's the only one who can turn his own life around otherwise he is doomed.

Broke gambling addicts can turn to petty thieves Shey you know, from petty thief to armed robber
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Globalistic(f): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
My Paddy, I understand how you feel. I am very sure you've not been winning and reasons could be you accumulate too many games are you stake on the impossible...

I can provide you with 3 sure odds daily for 3 days so you can recover 50% if not all your looses. When I mean 3 sure odds, I am telling you something that won't fail.

I don't stake on Bet9ja but with Betking and Sportybet.

The 3 sure odds daily for three days will be FREE as I don't need your money. I have empowered so many people with my sure three odds.

If you're interest for tomorrow's sure odd, call this number 09063890386.

Cheers!
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Globalistic(f): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
I can help you by giving you 3 sure odds daily for three days. Call me on 09063890386. It's FREE.

Dshocker:
loooooool..... Before God and man,bet9ja bas won me more than N20m since 2013,which i keep regretting till now.

Even today,Barcelona is about to cut my N49m ticket cry
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by iammolise(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Oboy God will not help u oh if u've not started helping urself, u even just finished playing before asking for help... Virtual has ruined so many pundits lives no lie, it's GREED that's making people play virtual, u just cannot wait for 90mins NO, u want sharp sharp money without stress or patience of forecasting.. My advice is advice urself and start from this minute to decide whether u'll drop the addiction or let virtual kill ur destiny.. No one or no advice can change ur WILL/WILL DO (mind mentality) it is only u.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by messenger4891: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
EngrMarve:
Gambling is addictive, if you can't control yourself then channel that energy to forex trading.

By the way there's difference between gambling and soccer trading.
Gambling is an act of foolishness and greed.

For me, legit hustle is all I do.

Disclaimer:

Disregard my advice on forex trading.

Just learn programming and channel your addiction to it.

Disregard my advice on forex trading.............you see your life?����
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by AyDripper1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:

little by little.... Stop playimg virtual and focus on real game mmmgraduallly you will forget everything
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by laiza(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
foxxydude:

Broke gambling addicts can turn to petty thieves Shey you know, from petty thief to armed robber
Guy you wicked oh. Person just go from one million boys to anini in 30 seconds. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by kingvick09(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
prezeus:
Guy na only suicide go fit solve this your matter grin grin
ah ah,,,,,,,thats unfair,,,,,,delete it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register / Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.