Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. (72904 Views)

Bet9ja Has Crashed!? / Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career / Bet9ja Has Stolen From Me, Please Help Me!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by akaahs(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
realestniggah:
Lol.. Go back to your village where there is no bet naija shop and stay there for one year, that the only solution I see for you
Honestly that's what I'm about to tell d op not just bet naija shop by but where no access to internet.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by foxxydude: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
laiza:
Guy you wicked oh. Person just go from one million boys to anini in 30 seconds. Lol

Funny but it's better he use his money to gamble than to go steal from mummy purse, daddy trouser or worse dodge enter neighbor house to steal.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by DEROXMAN: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Totoscatter212:
17 year old boy who won millions in bet9ja is now building house its indeed a game of luck
how many million naira
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by chinchonglee(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Giftexx:

Simply pray that u should die mysterious if u should ever gamble...and watch ur body adjust
Bro i was a big time gambler but not bet9ja..
Mine was whot(card game).. twas worse than bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by idahme(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
For those who have been fantasizing about betting please don't even try it in the first place, the addition is mind blowing.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Evidence1000(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
yusman14:
I am in the best position to advice you sincerely...I was once addicted to bet9ja virtual too..I am a 300level student of a university in SW too...I started with nairabet(2015)...but you know what,I just quitted some weeks ago and my life has changed for good...
You can do it brother...I have seen and meet a lot of compulsive gamblers that even steal to play so your case still have remedy...the last day I played was the day I lost #15k within 10minutes...I nearly died ,I was fraustrated, depressed,down,angry and mad at myself...
Actually I was playing not because of I need an urgent money but due to boredom and loneliness (so I advice that you get a job).. and stop going to the shop...find something to keep yourself busy(I am now into front-end web development,if you are in sciences or engineering I can suggest lucrative IT skills for you)..I don't have a laptop so I am using my Android for HTML5,CSS3 and JavaScript,and i am good at python)....
Close to a month now I haven't played and I didn't die...you need to talk to your Creator and confess your sin(1john1:9),make up your mind not to play again (be disciplined) and forget all your loss(when there is life, definitely there is hope).. because you will always be tempted to play... gambling is demonic...
that is what I did and my life has been going well for now...my financial capacity is now improving...
if you need more guidance sir,let me know so we can chat on WhatsApp..

I won't mind. Can you please drop your whatsapp number so that I can message you?
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Okoeshin: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Check your pm. I get sure game.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by PeacenLove2: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Addiction no be moi moi ooo. It is best to be proactive and rather not engage in vices like this in the first place.

I suspect ... only as a mere suspicion that addicts keep going back to the vices because they haven't had enough yet.

This may be the reason why people only start succeeding after many attempts. For instance, I once had a job I hated with passion and I swore to resign more than 1,000 times. I always found excuses to stay until one fateful day I had had just enough ... it was CRYSTAL clear, no amount of logic or reason could make me change my mind. I socked it up and quit. I didn't have any jobs waiting for me, it was so hard the first couple of months but I never had any regrets leaving the job. Like I said, I had had the right amount, it was quite enough and that sealed it for me.

So maybe those who begin their recovery successfully must have had that CRYSTAL clear experience. Maybe OP needs to channel his energy into entering that realm. Good luck, OP.

Start today, right now, make up your mind. Stop the one last time- one last time game you're playing with yourself. It's not too late to start giving yourself some respect. God help you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Damaug: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Addiction is a spiritual magnetism that keeps anybody who has contact with it in perpetual bondage..

Addiction is spiritual. It is never ordinary..
Here is the solution..

1) Cry to God to deliver you from the spirit of covetousness/greediness.

2)Descipline yourself and make up your mind never to return to it.

Also, Read this Bible passage �and check for solution by yourself.. The answer to your problem is there.

1Tim.6.6 - Now godliness with contentment is great gain.

1Tim.6.7 - For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

1Tim.6.8 - And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.

1Tim.6.9 - But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition.

1Tim.6.10 - For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

1Tim.6.11 - But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness.

I pray that God will grant you understanding..

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by blazebaba(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Was once an addict too..board game to virtual to color name it... I was the kind that if i dont have 1000 naira to stake i dont stake..i even had boys that i learned..but wetin i do bro,,SOJUNU..

You go fit do am?..
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by freshkpomo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:
My name is David. I'm a 24 year old young man. I'm in my final year in one of the universities in the south west.
I'm addicted to gambling. Like, I can't just help

1. Get a side hustle

2. Start a blog, maybe not a news blog, you can blog about the things you like Or what you are studying in school. This will so eat your time as you will be busy researching. Don't forget to apply for and Adsense account so that the little earning will encourage you to put in more effort.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths team-up let's reclaim Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by tunary(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Totoscatter212:
17 year old boy who won millions in bet9ja is now building house its indeed a game of luck
Bro, with this kind of news person go think die this night. small boy like this don dey build house and men of 30s 40s 50s dey struggle to pay rent. This life no really balance at all
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by God1stson(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:
My name is David. I'm a 24 year old young man. I'm in my final year in one of the universities in the south west.
I'm addicted to gambling. Like, I can't just help it.

The craze for this thing started sometime last year. It has eaten deep into me that it now dictates my mood. The only time I can be genuinely happy is when I win money from bet9ja virtual. If I should loose, it makes me very sad to the extent that I see myself as a useless person.

I've gone to the extent of using my school fees to play virtual and that of my course mate that trusted me so much. Though, I was able to pay my course mate's fees without her knowing the truth, I'm unable to pay mine till now. I always have this mentality that I will win.

Whenever money enters my hand like this, no matter how little, it is to head straight to Bet9ja shop or online. The urge is usually very strong. Sometimes, it seems like there's a force pushing me to do it.
Before this lock down, I accumulated a debt of over a hundred thousand naira in a Bet9ja shop in my school environment which I'm unable to pay till now.
I know the owner of the shop would be waiting to pick me up with police when I resume. I don't know what to do.

I need help badly. I've prayed to God severally but it's as if nothing is happening. I've even promised God not to play Bet9ja again but I keep on seeing myself still playing it.

Right now as I'm typing this, I just came from a Bet9ja shop where I lost money. Money that is not even my own. Sometimes, I feel like taking my life so that everything will just end but if I remember the pain it would cause my mother, I'll just hold back.

Please for the people that were once addicted to gambling, how did you stop it? Is there any remedy for it because I'm in need of it badly?

I can't sleep at night anymore because I'm always thinking of debts that I've accumulated which has run into over 300,000. All thanks to Bet9ja virtual.

Someone advised me to get a job that would keep me busy so that I won't have time to play virtual but there are no jobs. I don't mind doing any, even if it is a menial job till school resumes.

Please I need your advice. Feel free to bash me because I deserve more than that even.

Please I'd appreciate if you can move this to front page.
Anything gambling or addiction have a demon behind it. U need to go for serious deliverance in a good church i.e MFM or if ur a Catholic go to charismatic renewal. After the deliverance join a group in church say steward, evangelism, prayer warriors etc. Give ur whole attention to hearing messages from good man of God like Pastor Chris etc download message from www.pastors.ng. Use Rhapsody of reality as ur daily devotional. Give earnest attention to reading the word of God day and night. If u do these diligently for 3 months the addiction will die a natural death. Warning: in doing these things listed above, u may find ur self going back to oçcasionally to ur old life, but be of good cheer ur deliverance is on the way because "anyone born of God overcome the world" just believe 1jnh 5:5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by iamNifemi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
ogwoliun:
I was like you before but that is history now. Virtual bet must put you for problem wey be say e go better make you die, na that time you go fit quit. I was play virtual for fun then, before I knew it e don turn everyday matter, even in my dreams I still the play an. But on July 14th 2018, I played from morning till 3pm I no win anything even to win 2 odd that day was impossible. The three cashiers refused to play for me even the manager was not happy about it because he is my friend. After transferred the money I was owning to the manager, I said to him, this is my last day of playing virtual game. All of them were laughing at me that you will still come tomorrow as usual. I was left with 1k and is just 14th. The next day, I went there but did not play....up till now, the game dey like shit for me. I still go there to watch live matches, charge my phone, play the normal football bet. Most people don't believe that I have stopped it since 2yrs now. I don turn role model for my side now because na so den d ask me how I take do an. My observation is that, the virtual bet go leave you wen e go don put you for problem wey you no go fit comot, then your sense go come back to it normal position. I don see many business men wey virtual Don send go village or back to square one. If you are still playing, I use God beg you, quit now before it is too late. Don't say I wan collect my money wey den chop back, dash den that one and go because if you say you wan equalised, my brother na sorry go be your name. Make I stop here because virtual na EVIL!
Laffin In Sharia law

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by bellotaofeek: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Try betpawa grin
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Revolva(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bet9ja self don finish person o again pls it's sport betting not bet9ja ok
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by socialmediaman: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
IMASTEX:
Your help has come already, the moment you have realised that betting has finished your life. Try to keep reminding yourself of that, see how you begin to hate it.

He definitely recognizes the problem but I think he’s still very far. From his write up, he’s posting this because he lost a game, he said he feels sad and useless when he loses. So he’ll try to play again. It’s hard to forgive oneself with 300k in losses and no financial remedy in sight.

@OP tell your friends in school and parents about this, so that they’ll know where you’ve gone to when you sneak out, and the shame won’t let you go there again at least for the while. When you come out clean to close ones, your healing process could begin. Before you tell them, have a plan of how you want to even things up, if you don’t want them resenting you too much for what you’ve done.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Akwalex1: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
I was once in ur shoe...I started playing betja when a friend of mine introduced me to virtual....I got addicted to it that I always go to bet9ja shop to play almost everyday....it got to a point i discovered I can play it with my phone..I registered online and I started wasting my money on virtual...there was a period I won close to 80k...I set a target of 100k....within some minutes they collected the money back...I always play it anytime...even in the mid-9th...it got to a stage...I promised God I will never play it again....instead of fulfilling the promise,I then broke the promise and went back to play bet9ja....bet9ja collected my money without having good cloths to put on....bet9ja really took money from me...the first thing I did was to give someone to change my bet9ja password ....but later I still went back and ask for change of password...I continue again....they still chopped my money...I called their customer service to block my user i.d but was told I will need to send some documents to them b4 they could block it...i blocked them from sending me mail.....have played this year...but later I prayed to God and promised God I will never go back to it again...I was determined and eversince then...I stopped...even if they send me SMS ...I will just delete it immediately....if you are determine to stop...you can stop it.. just forget about the money you have
wasted and start a new life....if you continue to play and you are still hoping to chop them back.....OYO is ur case....

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by EricSmallz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Totoscatter212:
But bet9ja says 18 years and above na
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Instead wey government go ban the useless betting, dey dey collect tax.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Growing(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
It is easy to tell an addict, "Straighten yourself and stop doing that." But that may not help as much. Why? He is an addict.

This is what I will say to you. First sit down and think in detail what your life will be five years from now if you continue gambling. Don't just say this or that. Think about it in detail. If you do, it easy to see that your life will be hell. And the hell will push you to more gambling. You will end up a failure. This exercise is to get you to run away from something - gambling - because it is sure to bring hell.

Now, you not only have to run away from something. If you are to withdraw successfully, you should be running towards something as you run away from gambling. Come up with something that is worth pursuing with your life. Something that if you do will make you proud when go to bed at night. Something to get up for in the morning. Something not worth allowing gambling to screw up. This is the substitute for gambling. Actually, no. It is because this something is not present that you are addicted. Your addiction is the substitute for the something that is missing.

Why stop gambling? Because you will end up in hell. If you don't want hell, run the hell away from it.

By this time on Tuesday, July, 21, 2020, there will be a blog post which can help addicts on my website.

If this comment makes sense to you, you may want to read some posts on my blog to bring some meaning to your life.

The link to my blog is below.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by TheKingIsHere: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kyrx:

You're wicked oo, someone is already this low as a result of gambling, and you still dey encourage am, nothing is assured in gambling, but assurance dey for better hustling.

@Poster

You're already addicted to this, and honestly, you're the only one that can get yourself outta the mess, as schools never resume now, go dey learn one work/skill, either informal or digital one.

Lastly ba, I get one solution wey dey work Wella, genuinely make an oath with whatever you serves, and place a DEEP curse on yourself should you returned to gambling. It will restrict you till your mind is totally free of it.

And your own advice is far more wicked and evil. Why on earth will you advise someone to place a curse on himself?

You're a devil..
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Kay25(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:

The craze for this thing started sometime last year. It has eaten deep into me that it now dictates my mood. The only time I can be genuinely happy is when I win money from bet9ja virtual. If I should loose, it makes me very sad to the extent that I see myself as a useless person.

I've gone to the extent of using my school fees to play virtual and that of my course mate that trusted me so much. Though, I was able to pay my course mate's fees without her knowing the truth, I'm unable to pay mine till now. I always have this mentality that I will win.

Whenever money enters my hand like this, no matter how little, it is to head straight to Bet9ja shop or online. The urge is usually very strong. Sometimes, it seems like there's a force pushing me to do it.
Before this lock down, I accumulated a debt of over a hundred thousand naira in a Bet9ja shop in my school environment which I'm unable to pay till now.
I know the owner of the shop would be waiting to pick me up with police when I resume. I don't know what to do.

I need help badly. I've prayed to God severally but it's as if nothing is happening. I've even promised God not to play Bet9ja again but I keep on seeing myself still playing it.

Right now as I'm typing this, I just came from a Bet9ja shop where I lost money. Money that is not even my own. Sometimes, I feel like taking my life so that everything will just end but if I remember the pain it would cause my mother, I'll just hold back.

Please for the people that were once addicted to gambling, how did you stop it? Is there any remedy for it because I'm in need of it badly?

I can't sleep at night anymore because I'm always thinking of debts that I've accumulated which has run into over 300,000. All thanks to Bet9ja virtual.

Someone advised me to get a job that would keep me busy so that I won't have time to play virtual but there are no jobs. I don't mind doing any, even if it is a menial job till school resumes.

Please I need your advice. Feel free to bash me because I deserve more than that even.

it is greediness that is worrying you..You want to be rich immediately so that you can show off until that mentality doesn't stop in you you will never overcome that addiction to gambling.life is in phases learn to adjust your taste to what you can afford .bet naija is a game of luck but your own luck no gree na no be wet in dem tell you..Take your time to face your studies finish that and find legit way to make money instead of gambling it will profit you nothing even if you win millions and build house you will end up selling it to gamble again..gamblers are never satisfied
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Uniquekriss(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:

try Merrybet if bet9ja has not been a trusted business partner, you will win. shocked tell me your location
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by DDayve: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
EngrMarve:
Gambling is addictive, if you can't control yourself then channel that energy to forex trading.

By the way there's difference between gambling and soccer trading.
Gambling is an act of foolishness and greed.

For me, legit hustle is all I do.

Disclaimer:

Disregard my advice on forex trading.

Just learn programming and channel your addiction to it.

Since you can't get a job, Aswear....if you can do this; Your addiction will fly away
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by VicM6: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:

you can chat me up on 070 One Eight 8 Nine Two 7 One seven .....all the best bro.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by yusman14(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:

I won't mind. Can you please drop your whatsapp number so that I can message you?
Check my signature
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by adegeye38(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:

I too was addicted to, o lost up to 700,000 naira, but the things is give ur life to Christ and he will help you, you actually want to Change , but you cannot because you lack d power to make dat decision, Jesus Christ will help you, ask him to come into your life and br the Lord over yourlife, ask him to wash you clean with.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:

Bro, you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Heavengained1: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is my story...you can draw some sort of inspiration. I did carry out a swot analysis on my online sport betting activities since I started some three years ago. I realized that the whole thing was just a circle of waste of time and resources (I discovered I'd spent close to half a million naira within this time with nothing to show except frustrations.lol) so finally this past Sunday, I decided to call it quit!...I'm FREE.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by jacoik(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kyrx:

You're wicked oo, someone is already this low as a result of gambling, and you still dey encourage am, nothing is assured in gambling, but assurance dey for better hustling.

@Poster

You're already addicted to this, and honestly, you're the only one that can get yourself outta the mess, as schools never resume now, go dey learn one work/skill, either informal or digital one.

Lastly ba, I get one solution wey dey work Wella, genuinely make an oath with whatever you serves, and place a DEEP curse on yourself should you returned to gambling. It will restrict you till your mind is totally free of it.
good advice you gave my guy. my own case na sporty bet ooooo omo dem don kee me

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
All you just need is prayer
And just determine that I wount play this thing again
Is greedyness that cause this betting issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register / Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.