Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. (72905 Views)

Bet9ja Has Crashed!? / Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career / Bet9ja Has Stolen From Me, Please Help Me!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by NELLY1990: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wickedness is an under statement. I think he’s the devil himself. Someone needs help to get rid of evil out of his life and u are inviting him more to destroy himself. Nawa o
Kyrx:

You're wicked oo, someone is already this low as a result of gambling, and you still dey encourage am, nothing is assured in gambling, but assurance dey for better hustling.

@Poster

You're already addicted to this, and honestly, you're the only one that can get yourself outta the mess, as schools never resume now, go dey learn one work/skill, either informal or digital one.

Lastly ba, I get one solution wey dey work Wella, genuinely make an oath with whatever you serves, and place a DEEP curse on yourself should you returned to gambling. It will restrict you till your mind is totally free of it.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by iknopro(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Just stop going to the shop that's all. Secondly, advise yourself, it takes self discipline to do that.....
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by oglalasioux(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
I'll rather drink beer with correct pepper soup with my money than gamble with it.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
get Apostle Arome Osayi and Apostle Michael orokpo messages and listen to them very well. all negative additions will dry off
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
I cast the addiction from your head.

Recieve healing

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by sheyitokz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
my roomie did wot u did went further carry sch fees dey fire betting for hostel when bet favour am we gada carry d monii chop mama elewa gayin but now dat same bet don turn my roomie into drop out when he don take all sch fees monii fire bet finish broda oyo lowa

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by cgniyi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Totoscatter212:
17 year old boy who won millions in bet9ja is now building house its indeed a game of luck
See this guy o! You dey encourage OP?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:
My name is David. I'm a 24 year old young man. I'm in my final year in one of the universities in the south west.
I'm addicted to gambling. Like, I can't just help it.

The craze for this thing started sometime last year. It has eaten deep into me that it now dictates my mood. The only time I can be genuinely happy is when I win money from bet9ja virtual. If I should loose, it makes me very sad to the extent that I see myself as a useless person.

I've gone to the extent of using my school fees to play virtual and that of my course mate that trusted me so much. Though, I was able to pay my course mate's fees without her knowing the truth, I'm unable to pay mine till now. I always have this mentality that I will win.

Whenever money enters my hand like this, no matter how little, it is to head straight to Bet9ja shop or online. The urge is usually very strong. Sometimes, it seems like there's a force pushing me to do it.
Before this lock down, I accumulated a debt of over a hundred thousand naira in a Bet9ja shop in my school environment which I'm unable to pay till now.
I know the owner of the shop would be waiting to pick me up with police when I resume. I don't know what to do.

I need help badly. I've prayed to God severally but it's as if nothing is happening. I've even promised God not to play Bet9ja again but I keep on seeing myself still playing it.

Right now as I'm typing this, I just came from a Bet9ja shop where I lost money. Money that is not even my own. Sometimes, I feel like taking my life so that everything will just end but if I remember the pain it would cause my mother, I'll just hold back.

Please for the people that were once addicted to gambling, how did you stop it? Is there any remedy for it because I'm in need of it badly?

I can't sleep at night anymore because I'm always thinking of debts that I've accumulated which has run into over 300,000. All thanks to Bet9ja virtual.

Someone advised me to get a job that would keep me busy so that I won't have time to play virtual but there are no jobs. I don't mind doing any, even if it is a menial job till school resumes.

Please I need your advice. Feel free to bash me because I deserve more than that even.

Please I'd appreciate if you can move this to front page.
get Apostle Arome Osayi and Apostle Michael orokpo messages and listen to them very well. all negative additions will dry off

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:
My name is David. I'm a 24 year old young man. I'm in my final year in one of the universities in the south west.

The craze for this thing started sometime last year. It has eaten deep into me that it now dictates my mood. The only time I can be genuinely happy is when I win money from bet9ja virtual. If I should loose, it makes me very sad to the extent that I see myself as a useless person.

I've gone to the extent of using my school fees to play virtual and that of my course mate that trusted me so much. Though, I was able to pay my course mate's fees without her knowing the truth, I'm unable to pay mine till now. I always have this mentality that I will win.

Whenever money enters my hand like this, no matter how little, it is to head straight to Bet9ja shop or online. The urge is usually very strong. Sometimes, it seems like there's a force pushing me to do it.
Before this lock down, I accumulated a debt of over a hundred thousand naira in a Bet9ja shop in my school environment which I'm unable to pay till now.
I know the owner of the shop would be waiting to pick me up with police when I resume. I don't know what to do.

I need help badly. I've prayed to God severally but it's as if nothing is happening. I've even promised God not to play Bet9ja again but I keep on seeing myself still playing it.

Right now as I'm typing this, I just came from a Bet9ja shop where I lost money. Money that is not even my own. Sometimes, I feel like taking my life so that everything will just end but if I remember the pain it would cause my mother, I'll just hold back.

Please for the people that were once addicted to gambling, how did you stop it? Is there any remedy for it because I'm in need of it badly?

I can't sleep at night anymore because I'm always thinking of debts that I've accumulated which has run into over 300,000. All thanks to Bet9ja virtual.

Someone advised me to get a job that would keep me busy so that I won't have time to play virtual but there are no jobs. I don't mind doing any, even if it is a menial job till school resumes.

Please I need your advice. Feel free to bash me because I deserve more than that even.

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Ade24mike: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
I was once in ur shoe, my first post here on nairaland was when debt was eating me up. Was a mess to my parent and friends, doing something is not the cure i hustle for 2 month and save over a 100k i still lost everything, the thing is attached a strong curse to ur life find something doing and see how your life is better off, again read about how people lives are been destroyed as a result of virtual, i guess u won't want to be in their shoes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Drsnives(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
op no listen to this part oo, you will only curse yourself for nothing cos you will still return to your vomit

Lastly ba, I get one solution wey dey work Wella, genuinely make an oath with whatever you serves, and place a DEEP curse on yourself should you returned to gambling. It will restrict you till your mind is totally free of it. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dshocker:
loooooool..... Before God and man,bet9ja bas won me more than N20m since 2013,which i keep regretting till now.

Even today,Barcelona is about to cut my N49m ticket cry

Wetin you carry Barcelona biko
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Deffjam: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
As harsh as what i am about to say might sound, there is no cure. You will drop out of school, steal to gamble, sell your properties and that of family members, just to play bet9ja virtual. No amount of advice and prayer from a priest will make you stop. Even beating from community boys or arrest, won't work. It's just one year you started, by 2022, your debts/troubles will be worse. People should avoid any financial dealings with you for their own good. I am speaking as a bet9ja addict too. Since 2015. I am miserable and unfortunate in life. The earlier the govt sees bet9ja as the new enemy of the youths, the better
stop the nagative saying to the op....speaking about addiction your own no even near my own, as i dae type now, 7 bet9ja ticket dae my hand. But i thank God For my life.(i go explain my story later, i dae watch man u ball first)
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by chaloskyx: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
so when we give you money you would use it to play bet9ja right?
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by mukthar2000(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
we are behind ur problems from ur grandmother village, idiot.

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
I'm advising you to kindly commit suicide as stupid gamblers like you do. In such way, there'll be gross reduction in the number of evil people on earth.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by kenzysmith: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:

lol you started last year i quit virtual bet last year after 3yrs of addiction how i stop i swour with a bible and the rest is history since i stop i now wear gud shoes,cloths, no longer beg check my topics the day i stop virtual i post it on nairaland you started last year u still ve like 2yrs more to get sense u still a freasher for me nothing anyone will type here dat will make u stop m talking from experience. THANK GOD AM FREE From VIRTUAL FOOLISHNESS.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Sircarma99: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Brother stop motivating yourself of becoming a millionaire overnight just cancel that believe completely and start to plan on how you can make five hundred naira today and how to increase it to one thousand naira the next day, by the time you achieve this it will help you not to think of becoming a millionaire through gambling and i can assure you of succes in life.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Happyguy201: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:

Big fool

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by AlphamaleTech1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bornfool:
My own remedy I use to stop it

I cursed myself that if ever play bet9ja may trailer crush my head, it has been 2 years have play bet9ja, I thank God I was delivered from it

Ur name speaks volume.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by dangoteinlaw: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
wink Betting isn't the way out of Ur predicament/solution to Ur lack.Betting doesn't guarantee success. Hard work is it.I have seen landlord become a pauper tenant.The earlier u stop betting,shayo, smoking SK,gbana etc dat
Fix damage Ur organs,d better
abeg remove smoking drinking or even womanizing grom your list. I do the listed and i have a family plus I’m mobile. If that doesn’t describe success then I wonder what would.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by nasbiafra(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
My brother on a second thought,the only person i think can help us,because am also a victim is the creator.

this gambling of a issue has now turned to my hubby

the addiction is so strong and it gat me always saying between me and bet9ja one person must die and i believe am the one not going to die.

bet9ja or let me say sports betting has ruined lives

most people are telling him to work.me myself have even lost my salary a countless time

wondering why i still even have that believe that am going to still win big.

las las ehn
the creator go see the ones with good heart through

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by lilbarracuda(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dshocker:
loooooool..... Before God and man,bet9ja bas won me more than N20m since 2013,which i keep regretting till now.

Even today,Barcelona is about to cut my N49m ticket cry

bro open your Bible to Psalm 91 and put your ticket inside till the end of the game.....

come back and pay your tithe when Barca wins
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by johhbekeboh09: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
You enslave yourself to Bet9ja
It chains your thoughts with padlock and dictates your choices
Reason it that way But your inner man might build the resolve to engage your captor in a do or die combat and succeed in emancipating you from the principality called Bet9ja
No gree oo!
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by thonyokun(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
change your league of friends and start moving with those that hate gambling. start from there
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Okimene: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Gameman no dey lose hope.
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by tobito33(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evidence1000:

yes ooo
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by Hisxlency01: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
I had a cousin who I will say was an addict to gambling, but he is free now, then we observed that he was always broke and begging for money that he can't explain what he want to use it for, but we thank God he is free now, I think he loved the family and took our advice
Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by bizzibodi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
The kind of get rich quick syndrome that is infecting our youths of today is worst than corona virus...youths won hammer,jerking off wuld hav taken his mind off gambling

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by zainkay: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kyrx:

You're wicked oo, someone is already this low as a result of gambling, and you still dey encourage am, nothing is assured in gambling, but assurance dey for better hustling.

@Poster

You're already addicted to this, and honestly, you're the only one that can get yourself outta the mess, as schools never resume now, go dey learn one work/skill, either informal or digital one.

Lastly ba, I get one solution wey dey work Wella, genuinely make an oath with whatever you serves, and place a DEEP curse on yourself should you returned to gambling. It will restrict you till your mind is totally free of it.
Thought I was the only one doing this, i used this to overcome masturbation and it has always worked for me, i will swear with those things I love most in life, that I should die anytime I masturbate before the stipulated date I choose, I have gone without masturbating for months..

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. by cooltola(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Someone is here crying for help and some folks are encouraging him to gamble more. Gambling addiction is one of the worst addiction to have. It is as bad as drug addiction.You can win 100 million naira and still end up broke because of the addiction. You can never beat the house, the odds are never in your favour , the probability is always low and never on your side Even when you win big, you lose bigger with an gambling addiction. I suggest you seek professional help .https://www.helpguide.org/articles/addictions/gambling-addiction-and-problem-gambling.htm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register / Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.