Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? (64102 Views)

Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / I Want To Suck A Lady Any Anytime Any Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by biggy26: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
joytothewise:
Report the case to that female police officer.. one dolapo somethin somethin.. you can contact her via tweeter i gues wit proof. u will get ur money back.
Exactly, he should give the job to an officer. He will spend on the officee o, but next time she no go try am. Ask Davido.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by biggy26: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:
I know I let my guards down. So there was this lady who I would call Miss T. She was introduced to me by her senior sister who I knew through a facebook group. Since I told her I needed a girl for a serious relationship, she said she will link me to her younger sister in Akungba, Ondo state.

So, fast forward to when I began speaking with Miss T, she agreed to come to see me in Lagos but complained of not having enough for transport. So due to the recommendation i got that she was a good lady, I sent her N11, 000 as transport.

So after sending her this money, only for her to call me on the eve of the day she was supposed to come. that one of her relative was ill. So I just had this feeling that this was too coincidental to be true.

So I tried to cajole her to return the money since I sensed she was trying to play smart with me. She said no problem. That I can send my account number, which I did. After waiting for 3 days, I chatted her up on whatsapp that I'm yet to see any alert from her. Only for her to tell me she needs money for now.

So I said she is supposed to keep her promise of returning it, after which, she blocked her on whatsapp. I contacted her senior sister who linked us and her response too wasn't satisfactory to me.

So I'm really bitter with how the whole episode played, any chances of me recovering my money? just pained why someone will block me on top of my money. Please help.
Guy, engage an officer, pay him something, they will fish her out. Next time she won't try it.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Tominix(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Devilpen:
Of all girls na AAUA region girls.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know one baba likedat o tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Hahahah
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by frozen70(f): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Heathrow44:

"never underestimate d power of a woman" is obvious u re a feminist and u protect women all over d world even if they committed a crime! In ur mind women are pure, innocent, can't do harm and should be shielded by d society cos they are women! Is obvious u are already compromised and can't be neutral on this!

Am done with you

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by abbasajao(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sirjendon:
11k, from akungba to Lag, Abi Na 5k.

think am well.

solutions.

Wake up every midnight dey swear for de gal, for three days. so

the last day of de 3days use am swear for urself.

so ti ye e === Inugo.

May be na to and from T-fare
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by kid7soccer(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:
I know I let my guards down. So there was this lady who I would call Miss T. She was introduced to me by her senior sister who I knew through a facebook group. Since I told her I needed a girl for a serious relationship, she said she will link me to her younger sister in Akungba, Ondo state.

So, fast forward to when I began speaking with Miss T, she agreed to come to see me in Lagos but complained of not having enough for transport. So due to the recommendation i got that she was a good lady, I sent her N11, 000 as transport.

So after sending her this money, only for her to call me on the eve of the day she was supposed to come. that one of her relative was ill. So I just had this feeling that this was too coincidental to be true.

So I tried to cajole her to return the money since I sensed she was trying to play smart with me. She said no problem. That I can send my account number, which I did. After waiting for 3 days, I chatted her up on whatsapp that I'm yet to see any alert from her. Only for her to tell me she needs money for now.

So I said she is supposed to keep her promise of returning it, after which, she blocked her on whatsapp. I contacted her senior sister who linked us and her response too wasn't satisfactory to me.

So I'm really bitter with how the whole episode played, any chances of me recovering my money? just pained why someone will block me on top of my money. Please help.
go to your bank get a bank statement, head to a police station get a police report take it to the her bank where she has an account and state your complain. All Her account will be block, she will be arrested for deceit and financial fraud, na 6 year she fit spend behind bar if you want wicked am. Thank God the money was paid into a bank
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by udatso: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Summary of the post
1. You met a girl on Facebook
2. Told her you wanted a girl to f****
3. She told you her younger sister was available
4. You invested a whooping sum of money on the sister on
5. Your investment happeed because an unknown entity (supposed sister) vouched for her
6. You lost your money and you want to know how you can get it back

YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE AND THE FACT THAT YOU WANT TO RECOVER YOUR CAPITAL IN THIS UNDESIRABLE INVESTMENT TELLS ME THAT YOU NEED HELP.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by victorjoe(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
This is why I don't believe so much in this thing they call yahoo plus.

vil.[/b]

My guy! You na bad guy! You don live for Lagos Tay! cheesy grin
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by emmy512: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

It's not a lie bro.. a girl actually told me to send her 12k to travel from Calabar to Owerri. We spoke for a while b4 I sent her 4k and the bitch lock up. She tried so much to convince me cos of the pandemic I just respect myself and left the money for her. Next thing she told me she got scammed..
All she wanted was recharge card money, she just up d price cos she knows you'll negotiate and finally give her something,
I for like know that calabar girl.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by victorian(f): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ladies know any guy they visit would want to fucc them like no tomorrow if they visit and if she says no? The guy becomes unpleasant during her short stay with him.

So if we know already, why visit a guy?

Can't he suggest he visits her?

Abi Una dey forbid to visit woman u want to start a relationship with?

Because u all. Know if u visit her, the chance of having sex with her is very slim.
And all the guys want is sex and move on. Ladies know already, so the cunning ones will scam you without feeling guilty. Cos u will fuc.vck her,dump her stop answering her calls without feeling guilty. Tit for tat.

Who's fooling who here?

Then guys who cannot man up and woo a lady but wish to. Be introduced to a lady through 3rd party or 4 party should get the hell out of the face of this earth!

If u cant walk up to a lady and woo her? Then shame on you.

You are not meant to even be a man! You are pure wussies!

Smhhhhh naija guys sef!

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by insperyadyou: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
lefulefu:
chai cheesy..una go just dey waste money dey give babes online.i am sure if one of ur close paddies now beg u for just common 500H u will say u no get shishi grin.i am even very sure the so called babe u say u were chatting was probably a guy posing as a babe grin.u just give am free money chop
but before you send money, normally the name of the recipient must show before one proceeds. It is possible he was scammed by a female. The summary Of the OP's writeup is just to teach many would-be victims lesson and be careful when dealing with these online girls. I may not have my full facts but many guys have fallen prey on this issue
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
emmy512:

All she wanted was recharge card money, she just up d price cos she knows you'll negotiate and finally give her something,
I for like know that calabar girl.

Lol I wud hav sent u her number buh I don't have it anymore the girl sharp smiley

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by planetx: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Broke ass niggas everywhere, how much is #11k.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Hifeylove: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Liposure:
lol i swear u no well

Guy you correct... this guy is among those that doesn’t pay his tithe in church.!!!!
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
insperyadyou:
but before you send money, normally the name of the recipient must show before one proceeds. It is possible he was scammed by a female. The summary Of the OP's writeup is just to teach many would-be victims lesson and be careful when dealing with these online girls. I may not have my full facts but many guys have fallen prey on this issue
sometimes u want to send money and the account name the so called girl will give u will look like a guy"s name.when u ask them why its such they wil tell u that its their uncle's account or their elder brother"s account grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Phenmeson:

Thanks Bro. He fall victim to it easily because the woman account who was hacked is a close person and church member of ours. He message her on Facebook to know how genuine it is but unknown to him, it was the hacker replying him.
he should have called her number nau.i know the way my close friends on facebook chat and when the chatting is somehow i get suspicious then i will call the person"s number.Imagine someone that doesnt talk about money is now telling me to come and invest in one company and that i should send him or her money now now now now cheesy..dat if i invest 1500 naira i will get 50k in one week cheesy.Thats enuf to make me very very suspicious nau cheesy

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by jawalis(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Elzakzaky:

We all form mugus every now and then. It happened to me last week in my home town (village girl scam me). I asked her to come spend some time in my hotel room. The mad girl collect 2k and didnt show up.
The op self no try. Na 1k u lost, you come deh cry like egbere
He didn’t say 1k. He said 11k read again
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Elzakzaky: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
jawalis:

He didn’t say 1k. He said 11k read again
I meant to type 11k.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by oluwaleinad(m): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
that’s even what’s painful. I’m kushing like this now I’m also calculating how much AZ and colorado that funds would have gotten me. Highness got lost some dude think they are smart,talk smart but deep inside they are nothing. I change girls like clothes infact just yesterday another girl just added to my catalogue all for free no spending or buying of ohone. Once a lady is into you she will take nothing from you infact u will be collecting from her from data to she sending u weekend money. The first step to becoming a player is to admit to yourself that u ate a ju-man first and slap yourself 4 times every morning for a week then the next is pie
Just be yahself and play yah game proper bro,shii really do happens and no one is perfect.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by donem: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
pocohantas:
If your homeboy begs you for 2k now, you will tell him they never pay salary. After that you will come online to form guy-code.

You wan use 11k import pussy, them come chop you. Nobody scammed you. Any money wey man give woman for relationship be like money wey im give masquerade. It is gone.
I swear to God am not a Ass licker, would surely like to meet u in future anytime u deem fit. u kept it so Real in your write-up u must be a Real-Madrid fan.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
11k from ondo to lagos shocked, that's the money you use to enter bus from the East, ordinary to come from Ondo and you are sending 11k, I can see you have enough money in your hand to waste.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by StoneHeart007: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Remove her from the list of the lady you will Bleep in your own life
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Ablemax(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
SirLakes:
Singing in Patorankings voice
Omo see broda(op) Omo see broda(op) Broda (op) wey no wise Broda (op) wey no wise Broda (op) wey mumu
U wan carry woman come house U send her money De girl talk say she no come You con dey cry grin grin

Anyways, I build websites fa contact me via signature

abeg forget the op jor
I want learn wev design, how you go take teach me na
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by pocohantas(f): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
donem:

I swear to God am not a Ass licker, would surely like to meet u in future anytime u deem fit. u kept it so Real in your write-up u must be a Real-Madrid fan.

Lol. I am a ManU fan actually. grin
Are you a pilot or??
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Benitokrishna(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Have Faith, Your Money Will Be Back.
Mumu Man!
Shape guys just scammed your 11k. forget about that money. you have save them for this weekend.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
frozen70:

Am done with you

I was done wit u a long time ago! undecided
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by govomotors: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
lefulefu:
chai cheesy..una go just dey waste money dey give babes online.i am sure if one of ur close paddies now beg u for just common 500H u will say u no get shishi grin.i am even very sure the so called babe u say u were chatting was probably a guy posing as a babe grin.u just give am free money chop

Hahaha, she was actually a babe. I was scammed for a sake of ordinary intestine pipe.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Goddyj(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Three things I promised myself that I will never do

Never to send transport fare to any woman.

Never to pay rent for any woman

Never to ask anybody to connect me with any lady; any girl I can't get by myself, I forget about her
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by danielistics(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
victorian:
Ladies know any guy they visit would want to fucc them like no tomorrow if they visit and if she says no? The guy becomes unpleasant during her short stay with him.

So if we know already, why visit a guy?

Can't he suggest he visits her?

Abi Una dey forbid to visit woman u want to start a relationship with?

Because u all. Know if u visit her, the chance of having sex with her is very slim.
And all the guys want is sex and move on. Ladies know already, so the cunning ones will scam you without feeling guilty. Cos u will fuc.vck her,dump her stop answering her calls without feeling guilty. Tit for tat.

Who's fooling who here?

Then guys who cannot man up and woo a lady but wish to. Be introduced to a lady through 3rd party or 4 party should get the hell out of the face of this earth!

If u cant walk up to a lady and woo her? Then shame on you.

You are not meant to even be a man! You are pure wussies!

Smhhhhh naija guys sef!

She should have told him she doesn't like the idea of visiting him that he should visit her, or some other arrangements made, rather than defrauding him.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Harrisee(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
This is why I don't believe so much in this thing they call yahoo plus.

I am convinced that MAGA still pays those guys without soiling their hands.

Just imagine the mistake this mumu OP did! The "I am sick scam or my relative is sick scam" is a format that has been used for over 15 years by Nigerian ladies that want to mess men up. They will bill you for transport fare and if you make the mistake of paying, 2nd and 3rd billing follows.

You should have known the better bro.

The next format that would have brought 2nd and 3rd billing is telling you that "She needs money to sort the hospital bill or drugs of that relative".

Thank God your eyes clear on time.

There is something I would like you to do. Forget that money. If it was me, I will simply move on.

Then I will formulate a story with her name and distribute her numbers and pictures online. Go and sign her up to codedruns. Also type her name and paste it at Ikeja along as either a money doubler, home massage therapist or home runz gal. Paste it at Ajah under bridge, Oshodi underbridge, Ilupeju bypass, Computer village under bridge and surulere stadium.

But if you are not in Lagos, find the equivalent of all these Lagos popular hotspots in your home state and paste all the above with her number.

On coded runs, attach all her pictures too or rip it from her sisters facebook page or her own page.

But I can bet my balls you don't have all these because you be better mugu.

Jeez! Bro, you need Jesus. I almost fell of my love bed laughing � ����
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by donem: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I am a ManU fan actually. grin
Are you a pilot or??
My goodness, am a staunch united supporter as well.
to your question, Or what? haha
you are almost there shah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.