Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? (64075 Views)

Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / I Want To Suck A Lady Any Anytime Any Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by 27Pushing30: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:
I know I let my guards down. So there was this lady who I would call Miss T. She was introduced to me by her senior sister who I knew through a facebook group. Since I told her I needed a girl for a serious relationship, she said she will link me to her younger sister in Akungba, Ondo state.

So, fast forward to when I began speaking with Miss T, she agreed to come to see me in Lagos but complained of not having enough for transport. So due to the recommendation i got that she was a good lady, I sent her N11, 000 as transport.

So after sending her this money, only for her to call me on the eve of the day she was supposed to come. that one of her relative was ill. So I just had this feeling that this was too coincidental to be true.

So I tried to cajole her to return the money since I sensed she was trying to play smart with me. She said no problem. That I can send my account number, which I did. After waiting for 3 days, I chatted her up on whatsapp that I'm yet to see any alert from her. Only for her to tell me she needs money for now.

So I said she is supposed to keep her promise of returning it, after which, she blocked her on whatsapp. I contacted her senior sister who linked us and her response too wasn't satisfactory to me.

So I'm really bitter with how the whole episode played, any chances of me recovering my money? just pained why someone will block me on top of my money. Please help.

Do not mind the ignorant self righteous fools here

Proceed to your bank tell them you want to recall money you sent then give them the bank details as it turned out to be fraudulent

While they or her bank cannot debit her account your bank will contact hers who will then place lien of the amount on that account

You can even go further to lay a complaint at efcc since it’s whatsapp you also have evidence

Fraud is fraud no two ways about it

As far as you have evidence the money was sent to enable her tp herself and she reneged and has refused to reimburse you then it’s obtaining under false pretense
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by OriOko88(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2020
pocohantas:
If your homeboy begs you for 2k now, you will tell him they never pay salary. After that you will come online to form guy-code.

You wan use 11k import pussy, them come chop you. Nobody scammed you. Any money wey man give woman for relationship be like money wey im give masquerade. It is gone.
Lmaoo. Poco my niggres
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Starberg(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2020
Op you are a mugun and mumu man. Infact you broke all the guy's code. I don't know what to call you again.

This same thing happened to me during the lockdown. A friend of mine connected me with this girl. We got talking and she accepted to be my girlfriend. Although I sent shikini her airtime twice so that e no go be like say I stingy.

After a while, she said she would love to see me, and that she would be traveling down to see me. I said no problem and she requested for tfare. Immediately my brain don activate say this girl fit scam me collect money and she won't come. I told her that I have money, but my account has issue and it will take sometime to rectify it ( mind you my account they green this period and nothing do am) . I told her to come with her t-fare that she shouldn't worry that I will give her everything when she's going back, she said she doesn't have money and I said ok.

She started acting funny, make e no b like say na me be enemy of progress for her not to come. I quickly told my female friend that connected us together to tell her that she would borrow me the money by sending it to her by herself. This girl had no choice but to accept the deal.

On the fateful day she was supposed to come, her phone number was off. I was just so relaxed and just smiling since her friend which was my friend would be the one to face her.

Immediately this my female friend discovered her game, she disturbed the hell out of her and this so called girl had no choice than to return her money. Me I just dey jeje dey laugh as they were insulting and fighting each other.

Later the girl called me and gave me lame excuses why she couldn't make make it and that she had returned her money. And I should send it myself that she would come whenever I want her to come.

I pray make I send you oh, u way ur friend send money make you come, u no come, Na me go send u money wey u go come? rubbish. Immediately I blocked her. one small girl cannot scam a young elderly man like me. me wey be say my bazooka dey look express before e cross, you wan use watermelon scam.

4 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by deagro70: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2020
Relationship Scam
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Herlleymann: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2020
11k is too small to be bickering about.
You shouldn't have even asked for money pack. It makes you look cheap.
Next time, dont send t.fare. Or at most, send what you can afford to loose.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by dele2k4(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Iam just laughing in Akungba language,why do you have to send flight money to her in the first place when she only need Ajegunle bus to visit you... Mumu of the century I see no reason why men no longer visit a lady but always prefer the girl to visit you.... contact me to train you more on how to get a serious relationship without being spend kobo...�❤️��
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Thosighno(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Op she won use your money buy clothes, akungba day new yam festival is fast approaching and it's next week Saturday. You just so gullible to send her such amount cos you want to Bleep pussy.
You can still get your money back but by playing the good guy by Asking about the sick person and telling her you coming to akungba day festival. Cos you've heard alot about it is been celebrated.
Just use your number six and play along but don't drop any raba for the girl. Meanwhile I dey go akungba self I fit help you track the girl self.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Haypril07(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2020
chloride6:
11k?
Send your aza let me relive your pain grin
I will be so grateful if you relief mine. 0209138048 Gtb. thanks
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by MartinsD12(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:
I know I let my guards down. So there was this lady who I would call Miss T. She was introduced to me by her senior sister who I knew through a facebook group. Since I told her I needed a girl for a serious relationship, she said she will link me to her younger sister in Akungba, Ondo state.

So, fast forward to when I began speaking with Miss T, she agreed to come to see me in Lagos but complained of not having enough for transport. So due to the recommendation i got that she was a good lady, I sent her N11, 000 as transport.

So after sending her this money, only for her to call me on the eve of the day she was supposed to come. that one of her relative was ill. So I just had this feeling that this was too coincidental to be true.

So I tried to cajole her to return the money since I sensed she was trying to play smart with me. She said no problem. That I can send my account number, which I did. After waiting for 3 days, I chatted her up on whatsapp that I'm yet to see any alert from her. Only for her to tell me she needs money for now.

So I said she is supposed to keep her promise of returning it, after which, she blocked her on whatsapp. I contacted her senior sister who linked us and her response too wasn't satisfactory to me.

So I'm really bitter with how the whole episode played, any chances of me recovering my money? just pained why someone will block me on top of my money. Please help.
Correct mugu way fall hand, I will never try that nonsense if you are girl whether I know u or not am not sending any transport money, mine is delivery before payment, after all it takes two to tangle
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by lomprico(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:

lol, you be learner! 11k is small just see it that u have helped someones situation.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by 143WaZoBia: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Bro just forget that money it's gone. Have been there b4 like 3 times tho not up to such amount it's way too much. Just take it like a man and move on. I have made a decision of not sending anything to any girl again. It is totally wrong to send tfair to any lady u want to meet for the first time. If she ain't coming wiv her money den I'm not sending kobo to her.

The funny thing is the lady that scammed me actually fell for a scammer and hers was even 50k for her school stuff and the idiot still had the guts to ask me money for foodstuff.

Make I just chip in for here. Nobody scammed her of 50k na buildup format. Na wetin make you send her money be that.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by bekpo(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Call them out on d group u met them!
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
*how do you know if sth is a scam?*

1. Bad English

2. It offers money freely and lure you with easy wealth.

3. It is too good to be true

4. It begs, appeals, and patronises you to join.

5. It lacks real substance

Anything with 90% of these xteristics is mostly likely a scam. This is not a the to lose money. Watch Out!
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Teespice(f): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2020
instead of you to report to the police, you are bringing your matter to Nairaland.

the responses you have gotten so far, has it helped you get your money back?
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by mayor10(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2020
You no get money you wan dey hook up. Alaye focus on your hustle. 11k be like 1 million for your eyes abi
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by frozen70(f): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Heathrow44:

Sharrap! He should go and get his money back ! Crime apologist cos she's a girl like u! Gerrara here jare! U won't tell him now to go and report to the police but If its a man now that duped u, u will knw d nearest police station!

For the simple fact that you are uncouth, I will not return insult to you
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by frozen70(f): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2020
atoleybaba:
really This is why guys don't come and call out female scammers cos they are scared of being called names......cos he trusted her doesn't give her the right to scam him say no to fraud angry

You got it wrong, she has displayed an act of dishonesty, the best is to leave her, she will meet her match in another guy

Life is give and take, have you forgotten about karma
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by mrkings84(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Then I will formulate a story with her name and distribute her numbers and pictures online. Go and sign her up to codedruns. Also type her name and paste it at Ikeja along as either a money doubler, home massage therapist or home runz gal. Paste it at Ajah under bridge, Oshodi underbridge, Ilupeju bypass, Computer village under bridge and surulere stadium.

But if you are not in Lagos, find the equivalent of all these Lagos popular hotspots in your home state and paste all the above with her number.

Then what will be the essence of this ontop the expenses and time u gonna put in achieving that??
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2020
chloride6:

shocked
bro are u doing it? u will b surprised to receive what u did outcome

Trust me
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Wesporting: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
He/she is the one playing the same role.

I believe is a guy using his sister or girlfriend to scam people online.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Slimsly100(f): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2020
First of all, you send a whole 11k to person wey dey come from Akungba to Lasgidi
Na heaven she dey go

But wait o, dis format been don cast na. U still fall for am, u need cane o OP undecided
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2020
frozen70:

For the simple fact that you are uncouth, I will not return insult to you

"never underestimate d power of a woman" is obvious u re a feminist and u protect women all over d world even if they committed a crime! In ur mind women are pure, innocent, can't do harm and should be shielded by d society cos they are women! Is obvious u are already compromised and can't be neutral on this!
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by ayanbaba2(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2020
Slynation:

This format don expire since naw... You should have inform her to borrow money to come see you while you pay her back when she get to your place....50% of ladies you see on Facebook are males looking for gullible guys like you to prey on, and to even hid her name baffles me a lot grin

They don use your head, just forget about that Money, see it as if you distributed covid-19 palliatives to the less privileged grin

palliative kwa!

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by zeedof(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:

... well.. what happen to you happening to lots of guys online even here on nairaland, so don't take it personal.. lesson learnt.. but I can help you treating her sha... send her account only.. I will get you her bvn with that, you can send it to her that you have reported her and her account Information have been retrive from bank, for confirmation, you will send her BVN and tell her can she see... if she see it she will be worried.. then you can give her hours to credit you back or she should expect arrest
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Ravenbeast1(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2020
You be Ode, big one.. So you expect her to send the 11k?
You are a dissapointed to us guys
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by bizhop01: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2020
I'm very sure you had no Nigeria blood, because Nigerian no foolish like this grin
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by udomma1005(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Your money is not gone Op but can't tell you what to do in glare of the full house, can't tell if the person that scammed you is inda house here reading this!
DM.....
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by MrFly(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2020
in Osuofia's voice u be the mugu
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by mentored: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:

All things work together for good.

Heaven just delivered your prick from Fornication
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by EMMAPIZ: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Balderdash... 😆 😆 😆
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Ntente(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Dear friend, join me now on LuckyMallNG, a Mobile Lottery Platform approved by NLRC which offer raffles draw with as low as ₦50 for premium items like Brand new cars, Apple products, Samsung curve Tv and phones, AC, Laptops, N1m cash, electronics and more. LuckyMallNG is fair and transparent with accountable technology. Click the link to register now.

https://luckymall.ng/?/mobile/ajax/inviteregister/316114

When you open the homepage click on "my account" then click "register" to register yourself by entering your phone number, a password and this Referral Code 316114
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by tobystackhouse(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2020
have you heard abt "pay on delivery"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.