Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? (64107 Views)

Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / I Want To Suck A Lady Any Anytime Any Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Monday60655(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Should I send my account number to you too. Send the money to me, then the next person you see in your door step is me.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by HRMK: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2020
U MEAN,THERE WAS NO RESPONSIBLE LADY IN UR LOCATION TO DATE?
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by West2019(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=West2019 post=91829875]guy you fall my hand ,even 200 naira recharge card to send to girl I meet on social median the hard me ,cos majority of those girls are fake .girls done finish for Lagos state? pls forget the money i beg ,next a person pls.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by atoleybaba(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2020
sandraade:
I dont usually comment on things like this, but I was forced to comment by your foolishness of falling for such simple and common scams format
scam apologist
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Hadelesam89(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:
I know I let my guards down. So there was this lady who I would call Miss T. She was introduced to me by her senior sister who I knew through a facebook group. Since I told her I needed a girl for a serious relationship, she said she will link me to her younger sister in Akungba, Ondo state.

So, fast forward to when I began speaking with Miss T, she agreed to come to see me in Lagos but complained of not having enough for transport. So due to the recommendation i got that she was a good lady, I sent her N11, 000 as transport.

So after sending her this money, only for her to call me on the eve of the day she was supposed to come. that one of her relative was ill. So I just had this feeling that this was too coincidental to be true.

So I tried to cajole her to return the money since I sensed she was trying to play smart with me. She said no problem. That I can send my account number, which I did. After waiting for 3 days, I chatted her up on whatsapp that I'm yet to see any alert from her. Only for her to tell me she needs money for now.

So I said she is supposed to keep her promise of returning it, after which, she blocked her on whatsapp. I contacted her senior sister who linked us and her response too wasn't satisfactory to me.

So I'm really bitter with how the whole episode played, any chances of me recovering my money? just pained why someone will block me on top of my money. Please help.

Tigerwit Africa is a forex broker that is giving thousands of people the great opportunity to financial freedom. Did you know that forex can you a total financial freedom forever and can be passed to your next generations? Tigerwit Africa is ready to give free forex training to thousands of people who are willing and ready to learn forex without paying a dime, with the help of their professionals and experienced forex traders and analysts. Their offline training classes hold from Monday to Friday at their office building in Lagos (for Lagos based) and online training classes hold three times in a week for the people living outside Lagos. Interested people should message me on WhatsApp for more info. 08162084145.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by atoleybaba(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2020
jawalis:
How much have you spent on your sisters, niece and even mother so far? Mumu is your second name. You sent 11k to a b!tch you haven’t met because you want to fvck pusssy. Damn.
I wish I can create a female Facebook account too maybe I’ll be luck to get someone who is as gullible like you.
another scam apologist
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by atoleybaba(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
This is why I don't believe so much in this thing they call yahoo plus.

I am convinced that MAGA still pays those guys without soiling their hands.

Just imagine the mistake this mumu OP did! The "I am sick scam or my relative is sick scam" is a format that has been used for over 15 years by Nigerian ladies that want to mess men up. They will bill you for transport fare and if you make the mistake of paying, 2nd and 3rd billing follows.

You should have known the better bro.

The next format that would have brought 2nd and 3rd billing is telling you that "She needs money to sort the hospital bill or drugs of that relative".

Thank God your eyes clear on time.

There is something I would like you to do. Forget that money. If it was me, I will simply move on.

Then I will formulate a story with her name and distribute her numbers and pictures online. Go and sign her up to codedruns. Also type her name and paste it at Ikeja along as either a money doubler, home massage therapist or home runz gal. Paste it at Ajah under bridge, Oshodi underbridge, Ilupeju bypass, Computer village under bridge and surulere stadium.

But if you are not in Lagos, find the equivalent of all these Lagos popular hotspots in your home state and paste all the above with her number.

On coded runs, attach all her pictures too or rip it from her sisters facebook page or her own page.

But I can bet my balls you don't have all these because you be better mugu.
because he trusted her doesn't give her the right to scam him. Stop being a scam apologist
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by atoleybaba(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2020
frozen70:

You know what, consider that money gone

Stop all communication with her

Use your brain next time and search for a girl friend by yourself
really This is why guys don't come and call out female scammers cos they are scared of being called names......cos he trusted her doesn't give her the right to scam him say no to fraud angry

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by eazy07(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2020
You see where you no get sense
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Ezmans: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:
I know I let my guards down. So there was this lady who I would call Miss T. She was introduced to me by her senior sister who I knew through a facebook group. Since I told her I needed a girl for a serious relationship, she said she will link me to her younger sister in Akungba, Ondo state.

So, fast forward to when I began speaking with Miss T, she agreed to come to see me in Lagos but complained of not having enough for transport. So due to the recommendation i got that she was a good lady, I sent her N11, 000 as transport.

So after sending her this money, only for her to call me on the eve of the day she was supposed to come. that one of her relative was ill. So I just had this feeling that this was too coincidental to be true.

So I tried to cajole her to return the money since I sensed she was trying to play smart with me. She said no problem. That I can send my account number, which I did. After waiting for 3 days, I chatted her up on whatsapp that I'm yet to see any alert from her. Only for her to tell me she needs money for now.

So I said she is supposed to keep her promise of returning it, after which, she blocked her on whatsapp. I contacted her senior sister who linked us and her response too wasn't satisfactory to me.

So I'm really bitter with how the whole episode played, any chances of me recovering my money? just pained why someone will block me on top of my money. Please help.
It's a man that scam you not a woman
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by atoleybaba(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
I don't understand this whole idea of giving females transport fares in Nigeria. When y'all have turned yourselves into ATMs why won't some of them pull a fast one on you like this?
but u understand the idea of a female going to a male's place dressing half naked or walking down a lonely quite street in the middle of the night in Nigeria where Ur security isn't guaranteed??
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Richashell: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Because of 11k u r shouting. Broke ass. See it as hazard fee.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Ezmans: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2020
luminouz:

You dey mind that liar...

11k from akungba to Lagos?

Na flight she wan take?
If an old woman beg him money to eat he I'll give excuses, but he send a man with a woman face 11,000 naira. Mugu
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by tightpussy156: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Stupid fool.u need to be flog 100 lashes.u are a disgrace to men.na olosho take you do yeye.na so Toto hungry you reach.you send money to a useless bitch because u wan Bleep wet wide Toto that wide like Lagos ibadan Express way.never you send money to a girl you have never met for transport or any other thing.especially transport them take they scam mugu when they see u are gullible.if u cant come with ur money after the deal I settled you then u get lost if u like fine like mami water.who.quote me hug transformer.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by 8stargeneral: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2020
See brother wey mumu... if na a guy wey beg u that money now, u go say u never see money since corona virus started.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by ayanbaba2(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2020
chrisxxx:
U mentioned the truth which be hard for bank to act.
Though you can still try this method if you have her account number. You need to claim that she sells items online and you contacted her to buy from her. Then after receiving money for the purchase of the item she blocked your line. Bank will take it up from there.
See how to go below:
*How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...*

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org).* this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Never forget this.

Feel free to save and share.
Cpd

1 Share

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2020
uboma:
Lol

Your money is gone, no way to recover it.

Pay on delivery is the way to go next time.

No way, is it because she's a girl so d money is gone? Mr. Man file a report to the police, get d credit alerts and debit alerts as evidence, phone d senior sis and tell her she has 4hrs to return the money that uve already reported the case to d police, tell her u don't want t arrest her or take her to court that's in her best interest to return the money both ways if she pays the money u win, and if the police arrest her and her sis for fraud, u get to see the scammer in court and still recover ur money, shekana
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by SirMichael1: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2020
pansophist:
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Albert Einstein
Thomas Tussel
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2020
frozen70:

You know what, consider that money gone

Stop all communication with her

Use your brain next time and search for a girl friend by yourself

Sharrap! He should go and get his money back ! Crime apologist cos she's a girl like u! Gerrara here jare! U won't tell him now to go and report to the police but If its a man now that duped u, u will knw d nearest police station!
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by uboma(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Heathrow44:

No way, is it because she's a girl so d money is gone? Mr. Man file a report to the police, get d credit alerts and debit alerts as evidence, phone d senior sis and tell her she has 4hrs to return the money that uve already reported the case to d police, tell her u don't want t arrest her or take her to court that's in her best interest to return the money both ways if she pays the money u win, and if the police arrest her and her sis for fraud, u get to see the scammer in court and still recover ur money, shekana

Lol.

I hope you will provide him with the money to grease the palms of the Police officers when they make their demands.

It's a lost case....

I hope he has learnt from his folly.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Asekhamhe1: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2020
Big money spender 11k from ondo to lagos I hail o
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Phenmeson(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2020
lefulefu:
i get these type of requests all the time on facebook.They will send u messages telling u that they have one company and dat u need to invest in it.If u invest 2k u will get 250k in 7 days and if u invest 10k u will get 400k in two weeks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.wen u block them they will use another facebook account to contact u.they never give up grin grin grin

Thanks Bro. He fall victim to it easily because the woman account who was hacked is a close person and church member of ours. He message her on Facebook to know how genuine it is but unknown to him, it was the hacker replying him.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by MrBen619(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2020
Scam is only when someone made away with your money without your concern, you're just a mugu.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

It's not a lie bro.. a girl actually told me to send her 12k to travel from Calabar to Owerri. We spoke for a while b4 I sent her 4k and the bitch lock up. She tried so much to convince me cos of the pandemic I just respect myself and left the money for her. Next thing she told me she got scammed..

She's a bloody liar she wasn't scammed, she just said that to make sure u feel the money ha gone, as a real niggarr like slowmir Damn niggarrrrr u should have threatened her with SARS or police or EFCC, this fraud was y EFCC was created for u people, but u av failed to use them!
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2020
uboma:

Lol.

I hope you will provide him with the money to grease the palms of the Police officers when they make their demands.

It's a lost case....

I hope he has learnt from his folly.

Yeap, this is Nigeria! The money u wuld spend with d police will pass the recovered loot! But that doesn't stop him to arrest the scammer Mr. Man, don't discourage someone from taking lawful action if he feels he was victimized!
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Phenmeson(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2020
080bjaked:

With no due respect, your fam member deserves what he'she got. So he wants to double 100k within minutes abi? Shey if nha you know that juju, you'd truly disclose it to other people?

If at this day and age, you fall for things like these (despite all the warnings and stories online), I have no pity for you. You truly deserve what you got.

Boss no one is above to be scam. The fbk hacked account was person closed to us. Try and Google Medview airline and see how a Nigeria company scammed people in abroad by selling flights tickets during Dec 2017 without flying them to their destination.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2020
You have been debited. Let it go.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Zoey95: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:

quote me on a dead thread will give you my WhatsApp digits send me her line I will help you tracker. am an intelligence operative with DIA
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2020
eni4real:
This is how scammers operate!!

All these girls need to be jailed for Fraud!

Simple! People are now making excuses for her! She needs to be jailed, she's no different from hushpuppi and Nigerian politicians
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:

you wan fvk and you get fvked
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by chatinent: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2020
Let me poke your bubble; it was one lady who scammed you. She was both the elder and younger sister.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by jakD: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:

I can't just do that. I have a lady disturbing me to send her transport fare but I can't ever be fooled. Well, I'm in Akungba too, who knows, I might even know the said lady.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Types Of Prostitutes / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.