Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? (64109 Views)

Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / I Want To Suck A Lady Any Anytime Any Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Greensquard(m): 12:14am On Jul 18, 2020
Mtcheew its guys like this simp op that fall our hands..even with all the stories u read and hear u still mumu fall maga..because u wan show urself lol when i was in nija,even from Abj to lagos wasnt and isnt 11k let alone her location,but as a simp na wey u be wan show urself ur busy body over send tp..guy u have been magad so just wise up now and stop dreaming about the money..#youngrichandhandsome say NO to simping angry

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by DCmonster: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2020
Phenmeson:
This scamming stuff is increasing especially in this lockdown. My family member was scammed over 100k through an hack Facebook account. They will ask you to invest and receive twice of the amount within 2hrs. I click on the link used by the hacker which takes you directly to WhatsApp. He asked me to drop my account details which I refused. I said to him I prefer online transfer. I hope you get your money back.
Why are you telling us? Is it in anyway related to the topic?
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by osilamah77(m): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2020
Im currently in akungba. Drop her pic and phone to me.. Will help you recovered u money
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Coolgent(m): 12:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Assuming one of your relatives requested such sum you will claim COVID-19 wahala o, no money blah blah but since it's a lady whom u want commit fornication u dont mind parting with 11k as transport fare.
If you nee
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by KayJayTobz(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2020
You dey answer Nosdog abi wetyn, but dog get sense pass you,wetyn dey pain me pass be if your fellow guy man ask you for that 11k you go shook two fingers for nose dey speak English! Woman never chop your money yet.. them go chop you till you broke!! Carry 11k give Woman wea you never see...even Dangote no go do that one
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Phenmeson(m): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2020
DCmonster:
Why are you telling us? Is it in anyway related to the topic?

Oga I know invite you to comment on my post. If is not related waka pass

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by AfroKnight: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2020
Nusdog. Sorry bro. A hard way to learn how to tell a woman “No”.

One thing I am happy about is I can tell anybody “No” and not feel shy about it.

After telling her no, you should not give a damn if she broke shames you. If she weren’t broke herself, she would have offered to travel down to see you with her money or she could have asked you to visit.

Once a girl acts broke, bro, delete her number. Don’t even hesitate. It’s not your calling in life to help broke girls. That’s their fathers’ calling. Your destiny is to enjoy life.

10 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by heartrubber(m): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2020
sandraade:
I dont usually comment on things like this, but I was forced to comment by your foolishness of falling for such simple and common scams format
grin grin
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by anthropizzy(m): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Mcslize:

Lol I was still a virgin that time bro. grin I was forming champion on phone. I knew nothing about sex then. She never knew I was a virgin.

Forming a tom boy on phone to the extent that the babe do initiate sex discussions most times cuz she grew so fond of me that she was so free with me and she was always bored as she said she mostly stay alone in their big house as her Dad and mum hardly stay at home.

In the night she will call me, that time when mid night calls used to reign. We will talk from 1am till 5am.

If I remember all those days, I just dey laugh.

!!Chai!!

You missed a big fish o.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by stanliwise(m): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Creating a bond doesn’t guarantee you won’t be scammed, it just reduces risk. Which is what we all try to do- reduce risk. You really can’t eliminate these risks, you can only reduce them.
I agree with you, but if I would ever get played it must be by someone who is better in the game than I am. Not this cheap string that was pull on this man.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by fof1: 12:34am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:
I know I let my guards down. So there was this lady who I would call Miss T. She was introduced to me by her senior sister who I knew through a facebook group. Since I told her I needed a girl for a serious relationship, she said she will link me to her younger sister in Akungba, Ondo state.

So, fast forward to when I began speaking with Miss T, she agreed to come to see me in Lagos but complained of not having enough for transport. So due to the recommendation i got that she was a good lady, I sent her N11, 000 as transport.

So after sending her this money, only for her to call me on the eve of the day she was supposed to come. that one of her relative was ill. So I just had this feeling that this was too coincidental to be true.

So I tried to cajole her to return the money since I sensed she was trying to play smart with me. She said no problem. That I can send my account number, which I did. After waiting for 3 days, I chatted her up on whatsapp that I'm yet to see any alert from her. Only for her to tell me she needs money for now.

So I said she is supposed to keep her promise of returning it, after which, she blocked her on whatsapp. I contacted her senior sister who linked us and her response too wasn't satisfactory to me.

So I'm really bitter with how the whole episode played, any chances of me recovering my money? just pained why someone will block me on top of my money. Please help.

U Are a very Lazy Breed looking for Referee. Sorry
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by andyanders: 12:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Op, you lack common sense and u are not even shameful to come online to post this useless topic, seeking for opinion on how to get back money u foolishly sent to a lady u've not seen b4.

I believe if ur mother had asked u for 5k, u wouldn't have given her.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by sheriffindy(m): 12:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Both the storyteller and the advisers..all of una get time.. Some Don dey form Al Pacinos and Bad ass guys.. Nairaland, a haven where everyone flexes their muscles, Ndi ara Ndi ara!!!

2 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Askme2020(m): 12:41am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:
I know I let my guards down. So there was this lady who I would call Miss T. She was introduced to me by her senior sister who I knew through a facebook group. Since I told her I needed a girl for a serious relationship, she said she will link me to her younger sister in Akungba, Ondo state.

So, fast forward to when I began speaking with Miss T, she agreed to come to see me in Lagos but complained of not having enough for transport. So due to the recommendation i got that she was a good lady, I sent her N11, 000 as transport.

So after sending her this money, only for her to call me on the eve of the day she was supposed to come. that one of her relative was ill. So I just had this feeling that this was too coincidental to be true.

So I tried to cajole her to return the money since I sensed she was trying to play smart with me. She said no problem. That I can send my account number, which I did. After waiting for 3 days, I chatted her up on whatsapp that I'm yet to see any alert from her. Only for her to tell me she needs money for now.

So I said she is supposed to keep her promise of returning it, after which, she blocked her on whatsapp. I contacted her senior sister who linked us and her response too wasn't satisfactory to me.

So I'm really bitter with how the whole episode played, any chances of me recovering my money? just pained why someone will block me on top of my money. Please help.
Please how old are you?

The sisters is one person.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by instinct57vm(m): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2020
michaelpop50:

The best option is to bomb 10 thousand sms to 10 thousand people and tell them to contact the babes number for their covid 19 relief funds. She go receive calls tire and change sim card.

You be bad guy aswear �������nice idea
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by lymelyte(m): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
This is why I don't believe so much in this thing they call yahoo plus.

I am convinced that MAGA still pays those guys without soiling their hands.

Just imagine the mistake this mumu OP did! The "I am sick scam or my relative is sick scam" is a format that has been used for over 15 years by Nigerian ladies that want to mess men up. They will bill you for transport fare and if you make the mistake of paying, 2nd and 3rd billing follows.

You should have known the better bro.

The next format that would have brought 2nd and 3rd billing is telling you that "She needs money to sort the hospital bill or drugs of that relative".

Thank God your eyes clear on time.

There is something I would like you to do. Forget that money. If it was me, I will simply move on.

Then I will formulate a story with her name and distribute her numbers and pictures online. Go and sign her up to codedruns. Also type her name and paste it at Ikeja along as either a money doubler, home massage therapist or home runz gal. Paste it at Ajah under bridge, Oshodi underbridge, Ilupeju bypass, Computer village under bridge and surulere stadium.

But if you are not in Lagos, find the equivalent of all these Lagos popular hotspots in your home state and paste all the above with her number.

On coded runs, attach all her pictures too or rip it from her sisters facebook page or her own page.

But I can bet my balls you don't have all these because you be better mugu.
cheesy grin
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Fcwilly: 12:42am On Jul 18, 2020
How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org).* this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Never forget this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Oh my goodness. This dude really got played. Hahahahahahahahahaha... So sorry dude. But I think you deserve knocks... Heavy knocks.

If you want to see a girl. Do the visiting yourself. That way you don't get to be scammed by girls like this one. Lol

Endure it. It is a lesson. Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by micflo28(m): 12:56am On Jul 18, 2020
When a girl tells you to send tp she will visit you, forget it's scam in connivance with Yahoo boys. Take the risk and visit the girl. Forget the money and wisen up. Anyone emphasizing on you making payments for any deal and is so eager, slow down, it is scam. Cut off the deal. Make it hell for scammers and let them know that you are no go area. Prove that you are street too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by 080bjaked(m): 12:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Phenmeson:
This scamming stuff is increasing especially in this lockdown. My family member was scammed over 100k through an hack Facebook account. They will ask you to invest and receive twice of the amount within 2hrs. I click on the link used by the hacker which takes you directly to WhatsApp. He asked me to drop my account details which I refused. I said to him I prefer online transfer. I hope you get your money back.

With no due respect, your fam member deserves what he'she got. So he wants to double 100k within minutes abi? Shey if nha you know that juju, you'd truly disclose it to other people?

If at this day and age, you fall for things like these (despite all the warnings and stories online), I have no pity for you. You truly deserve what you got.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by 080bjaked(m): 12:58am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:

Boss abeg just let it go. It's just 11k afterall. You should have known the risk you were taking when you sent the money to an 'unknown' fella and please don't disturb our policemen with your 11k wahala o, they have better jobs to handle
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by 080bjaked(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Fcwilly:
How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org).* this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Never forget this.

Unfortunately, this doesn't qualify as one of those cases. He willingly transferred the money to her account. You can't force an adult to travel if she doesn't want to. Baba should just take it as miscellaneous loss in his accounting entry.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by hahn(m): 1:05am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:

There is only one way to get your money back.

Buy a cardboard and write with permanent marker "I AM A MUGU" and walk around your neighborhood naked 3 times every day for 7 days. Twice on Saturday

Trust me you will see what will happen to her. She will live to regret it

2 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by gahyip(m): 1:11am On Jul 18, 2020
I don't blame there many girls that have been victim of ritual killing through face book contact so money gone case close.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by donsheddy1(m): 1:20am On Jul 18, 2020
jawalis:
How much have you spent on your sisters, niece and even mother so far? Mumu is your second name. You sent 11k to a b!tch you haven’t met because you want to fvck pusssy. Damn.
I wish I can create a female Facebook account too maybe I’ll be luck to get someone who is as gullible like you.
Catfish account grin
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by cullcash: 1:23am On Jul 18, 2020
Yeah We're @ it Again Me And My Veterinary Doctor Want to assist you Guys in achieving��your goal of starting up a successful poultry farm Business On a Step By Step Level without a loan/subsidy or consultant. No debt. - if you will

No:08131006086
WhatsApp
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 18, 2020
sheriffindy:
Both the storyteller and the advisers..all of una get time.. Some Don dey form Al Pacinos and Bad ass guys.. Nairaland, a haven where everyone flexes their muscles, Ndi ara Ndi ara!!!
every niggar na alpha male online,,,
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by ofiko123(m): 1:32am On Jul 18, 2020
The O.P is a confirm MAGA..
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by EdoBoy90(m): 1:50am On Jul 18, 2020
some ladies attitude have made some guys to be very wicked.
Eve in the Bible dey learn work where some of these so called modern ladies dey.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by focus7: 1:52am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:

How do people go online looking for relationship form people they have never met before upon the numerous people that surround them and meet everywhere daily? Forget the 11k, you also have played maga to some yahooze.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:

U are quite silly.

Onye eriri, erigo ya.

Erie gi ipuo n'uzo ka erie onye ozo
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by chukwuibuipob: 1:58am On Jul 18, 2020
sad Nusdog! Why not ask her sis to borrow u the mini/promise to double it for her? Too be honest with u, u acted Ediot rwice..U had chance to recover Ur money but dumbness nor gree u smart at all.Who knw if the said girl dey surulere in Lagos whilst u dey somolu.Just thank God she nor even come sef, bet u"LL spend money jumping from one eatery to another and still scam u on top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Types Of Prostitutes / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.