Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? (64116 Views)

Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / I Want To Suck A Lady Any Anytime Any Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Pat081: 5:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Highbeepeeh:
Business transaction failed.

OP, You've just been scammed by those ladies, the lady that introduce you to her sister is the coach that bring up the tactics used on u. Acting like u want your money back is wrong, u should have try to meet with the elder sister initially, then find a police officer that would scare that woman. She won't have a choice than to take u to where your scammer is.

U FVCK UP SHA O
THOSE THING WEY NO GET 6 UP USE UR MULLA PAY BILLS.
he met the sister too on facebook group too and i dnt think they have see face 2 face ooo he is here saying miss T
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by BestOsai: 5:28am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:
I know I let my guards down. So there was this lady who I would call Miss T. She was introduced to me by her senior sister who I knew through a facebook group. Since I told her I needed a girl for a serious relationship, she said she will link me to her younger sister in Akungba, Ondo state.

So, fast forward to when I began speaking with Miss T, she agreed to come to see me in Lagos but complained of not having enough for transport. So due to the recommendation i got that she was a good lady, I sent her N11, 000 as transport.

So after sending her this money, only for her to call me on the eve of the day she was supposed to come. that one of her relative was ill. So I just had this feeling that this was too coincidental to be true.

So I tried to cajole her to return the money since I sensed she was trying to play smart with me. She said no problem. That I can send my account number, which I did. After waiting for 3 days, I chatted her up on whatsapp that I'm yet to see any alert from her. Only for her to tell me she needs money for now.

So I said she is supposed to keep her promise of returning it, after which, she blocked her on whatsapp. I contacted her senior sister who linked us and her response too wasn't satisfactory to me.

So I'm really bitter with how the whole episode played, any chances of me recovering my money? just pained why someone will block me on top of my money. Please help.

Shit happens.Move on.Next time tell the babe to use her money and that you will return it.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by haiti007(m): 5:28am On Jul 18, 2020
I doubt how feasible it is to get back your money.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Pat081: 5:31am On Jul 18, 2020
And u are here saying miss T tell us both of them names on facebook and pix so that they will not do the same to people on facebook again, d money u shuld have use to enjoy ur life
nusdog:
I know I let my guards down. So there was this lady who I would call Miss T. She was introduced to me by her senior sister who I knew through a facebook group. Since I told her I needed a girl for a serious relationship, she said she will link me to her younger sister in Akungba, Ondo state.

So, fast forward to when I began speaking with Miss T, she agreed to come to see me in Lagos but complained of not having enough for transport. So due to the recommendation i got that she was a good lady, I sent her N11, 000 as transport.

So after sending her this money, only for her to call me on the eve of the day she was supposed to come. that one of her relative was ill. So I just had this feeling that this was too coincidental to be true.

So I tried to cajole her to return the money since I sensed she was trying to play smart with me. She said no problem. That I can send my account number, which I did. After waiting for 3 days, I chatted her up on whatsapp that I'm yet to see any alert from her. Only for her to tell me she needs money for now.

So I said she is supposed to keep her promise of returning it, after which, she blocked her on whatsapp. I contacted her senior sister who linked us and her response too wasn't satisfactory to me.

So I'm really bitter with how the whole episode played, any chances of me recovering my money? just pained why someone will block me on top of my money. Please help.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by jogsman01(m): 5:34am On Jul 18, 2020
sending money to unknown ladies/girls is like playing 100 odds bet. Don't lend or give someone a money you can't lose.
I've once sent 20k to a lady in markurdi, to come to Osun state. She earlier told me she won't be able to come, but I wasn't moved. Till she got to Ondo state, I didn't even believe her cos I tot I've lost the money. Na 300 odds I played that day and I won. But you played 2 odds...lol

2 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Dabliss02(m): 5:53am On Jul 18, 2020
You even get mind to sending her 11k just for transport... I don't know that some people still TF send money to lady.... Am sorry am not too sure u can get the money back ooo....... Her reply too was funny sha (she needed money now) the babe don use ur money do business...... Na u mumu pass ajé
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by mozona(m): 6:02am On Jul 18, 2020
bro the money is gone and it is gone for good...

the mistake you did is for to try and collect your money back.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by boddy4real: 6:09am On Jul 18, 2020
Imagine, you sent money to someone you have never seen or met before. That shows you are a cheerful giver. Forget about the money.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Jaqenhghar: 6:10am On Jul 18, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Bro just forget that money it's gone. Have been there b4 like 3 times tho not up to such amount it's way too much. Just take it like a man and move on. I have made a decision of not sending anything to any girl again. It is totally wrong to send tfair to any lady u want to meet for the first time. If she ain't coming wiv her money den I'm not sending kobo to her.

The funny thing is the lady that scammed me actually fell for a scammer and hers was even 50k for her school stuff and the idiot still had the guts to ask me money for foodstuff.
They always shamelessly come back.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by phemmyfour: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2020
nusdog:

Mumu Fc

2 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Jabioro: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2020
You're natural philanthropist..it look like a scammed to the world but your heart you're doing prodigality..Next?
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by mike272(m): 6:20am On Jul 18, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Bro just forget that money it's gone. Have been there b4 like 3 times tho not up to such amount it's way too much. Just take it like a man and move on. I have made a decision of not sending anything to any girl again. It is totally wrong to send tfair to any lady u want to meet for the first time. If she ain't coming wiv her money den I'm not sending kobo to her.

The funny thing is the lady that scammed me actually fell for a scammer and hers was even 50k for her school stuff and the idiot still had the guts to ask me money for foodstuff.

Trust me she didn't fall for any scammer. She was only trying to device another means to take something off you AGAIN!!! She must have seen a weakness in you
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Borwizzy: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2020
That's why i said don't be too desperate for relationship
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by dangoteinlaw: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2020
oluwaleinad:
I don't know how some peeps feel so comfortable sending money to a lady just to come over to his place, I rather spend my money on AZ and gin than sending to one known hoe.....

Jusy take heart bro cos your money don enter bush of no return tongue
that’s even what’s painful. I’m kushing like this now I’m also calculating how much AZ and colorado that funds would have gotten me. Highness got lost some dude think they are smart,talk smart but deep inside they are nothing. I change girls like clothes infact just yesterday another girl just added to my catalogue all for free no spending or buying of ohone. Once a lady is into you she will take nothing from you infact u will be collecting from her from data to she sending u weekend money. The first step to becoming a player is to admit to yourself that u ate a ju-man first and slap yourself 4 times every morning for a week then the next is pie

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Johnsown1(m): 6:38am On Jul 18, 2020
You wanted to screw her up in kagis and you got bleeped in ondo. So that's life
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 18, 2020
benzion72:
So no lady they your area, church, mosque, street na facebook contact you dey find. Bros you have low self esteem, go and work on that and stop being bitter
why are you all blaming the guy? I hope you understand that this is the exact same thing the yahoo boys(romance scammers) you all criticise do?
Does any of you criticise the women when they get scammed?
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by DjEboss(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2020
You are a man my brother....Next time Triple the money
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Mcslize:
Lol bro you Jonse o. Don't send money to a girl if she says she want to visit you.

When you meet a girl you like, first build a strong rapport with her to create some bonds with you. Any girl asking you for money to visit you is a typical scammer. A girl that is truly into you will never ask you for tfare to come see you. She will use her own money for tfare.

There was a lady I knew back then as at 2013 who was based in Lagos. We met online and we chat, do long hour calls on the phone and discussed so many things every passing day so much that she became so fond of me. You know all those bedroom kind of voice.

So one day she promised to come pay a visit. So I point blankly told her I have no tfare to give her and more so, there is so much stress over here just to scare her off so she won't come cuz I wasn't ready for all of those stuffs of having a lady to come crash in your house way back then. I told her they use to fetch water over here and she can't do that just to scare her off from coming. She said she is ready to fetch water even if the place is far. That by the way she was coming in a flight. Lol that I should not worry. She will handle all the bills o. Her Dad is wealthy.

I was surprised she truly wanted to come but of a truth, I wasn't ready for all of that back then. But I still discouraged her from coming in the end. She is now in USA.

So, what am I driving at? Never send a lady money to come see you if you know you've not created any bond or made her fond of you. She will disappoint you. It is only a lady you've created strong bond with that will never disappoint you if you choose to send her money. But the idea of sending a lady money in another State, town or city to come visit you is a foolish idea. Don't do it next time.

If it comes to worst, tell her to use her money, when she comes you will refund her. Shikena!
you and the Op I nor know who come Bleep up pass why would you let such a girl pass you by hope your still dating her before I slap you from here now.....
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2020
sandraade:
I dont usually comment on things like this, but I was forced to comment by your foolishness of falling for such simple and common scams format
do you also insult white women when they get scammed with this exact tactics by our yahoo boys?
I have said this times without number if you think it's OK to jail yahoo boys then every single female on earth should also be in jail
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by CrownWale93(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Show the debit alert to that lady.. after that I will advice you what to do next
nusdog:

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by DisLifeSha: 7:02am On Jul 18, 2020
You've made the mistake. If you want your money back by all means, simply do this

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org).* this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Never forget this.

Feel free to save and share.
Cpd

nusdog:

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by able20(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2020
The OP you don meet your match, try again next year
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Highbeepeeh(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2020
Pat081:
he met the sister too on facebook group too and i dnt think they have see face 2 face ooo he is here saying miss T
That guy needs deliverance from stupidity and foolishness jare

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by IMASTEX: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2020
benzion72:
So no lady they your area, church, mosque, street na facebook contact you dey find. Bros you have low self esteem, go and work on that and stop being bitter
The thing tire me too. A random online girl was preferred over those he sees face to face. Even the lady that linked him up is also online contact. Those are the same people commenting on every post, insulting everyone online old to be his father. What a shame!
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by IkemChris(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2020
luminouz:

You dey mind that liar...

11k from akungba to Lagos?

Na flight she wan take?
When some men want somethings they do anything to get the thing.... 11k Tfare too small sef, some go tell her make she use Uber from Ondo to Lagos
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by aezenkwu(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Any time and any day a lady says I should give her money for transportation fare . It's over for that whole conversations. if a lady cares to see you . She would be the one to lend some money from friends , maybe when she comes around she would pitch it to you that she asked some money from her friends. Countless time self . You'd just pity her and give her for over dose .

This is when things went well on
Brother learn from this ,you have been scammed and nothing will get your money back .

If you want to go and report to police . How would u do that, like you would be like I was scammed by a lady who wanted to come and see me.

Police from area will just laugh at u first lol
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Abbeylanre15(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2020
U be mumu... Na flight she wan carry come Lagos? 11k for what now? I'm pretty sure U're being played by the same elder sister. She only gave u her second number. Na last month tithe wey u no pay dem collect from ur hand. grin grin grin grin
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Kingsasian(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2020
grin grin
Sirjendon:
11k, from akungba to Lag, Abi Na 5k.

think am well.

solutions.

Wake up every midnight dey swear for de gal, for three days. so

the last day of de 3days use am swear for urself.

so ti ye e === Inugo.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2020
You would have visited her...not her visit you on the first meeting.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by jamesbridget13(f): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2020
Money wey you take ur hand send is not scam na. Abi she accessed ur bank account without ur knowledge

Pls you men shld learn how to be contented with babes around you. Who does that, someone u haven't seen! N u expect her to rush n come?
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by West2019(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2020
guy you fall my hand ,even 200 naira recharge card to send to girl I meet on social median the hard me ,cos majority of those girls are fake .girls done finish for Lagos state? pls forget the money i beg

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Please Help On Masturbation / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.