Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69666 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by eagleonearth(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:

Ur wrong on this....infact all you wrote sef sad

You urself giving this advice can't bear up to quarterly of what he's faced so be realistic here madam
don't mind that veave of a girl, a big hypocrite I have always known her to be. If advisers queue, she will also queue. Tueh
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Advancedman(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Georgekyrian:

OP this is a good points, show that wife love with gifts as small as anything with time her mindset go change towards you, she is a woman and they are easily manipulated with gift, remember Eve and Lucifer with the apple

Wicked people can only repay good with what they have, wickedness.
So buying gift they may change it to the guy stealing from the brother and also set him up.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by eagleonearth(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.
every damn word spoken here reeks of hypocrisy and gender bias. May God forgive us all in this small life
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Abdulpro1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
U need to see how my blood iis boiling as i scroll down this thread, God! Is it that men lose every sense of humanity and reasoning when they get married or something, i still don't understand the rationale behind acting dumb and letting a woman misbehave with all alacrity in marriage, you see them maltreating their house help and even go as far as your own family, ur blood o and the men turn a blind eye with the excuse that they are not always at home or they are not aware of it, who told you u are not aware your wife maltreats people?
These same people criticizing the man in this case will get married and repeat the exact same thing they claimed to be against and the cycle continues,
God, pls give me a good wife cos i know myself, i can serve u papers a day afta wedding if you misbehave without second thoughts, if you think u've got leverage because we are wedded u've got another think coming, 4ck what people will say, i don't care

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Advancedman(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.

Madam pls which law in this universe said this, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman. Assault is assault irrespective of gender.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.
i hate to hear that word from women "do your worst" .some day that girl will regret using that phrase... I can see maturity from the 24 years old sister unlike the 19 years old. She never see anything. Teen age still dey worry am.. Watching television should end by 8 pm. Max 9 pm. A guy who goes to shop every day. You still expect him to sleep late because a foolish girl wants to watch movies or news... To be sincere nonsense dey everywhere ooooooooo.. I no blame them. I blame the elder brother wey be woman wrapper. I'm nether for anybody I'm for everyone.... That is my judgement
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Abdulpro1:
U need to see how my blood iis boiling as i scroll down this thread, God! Is it that men lose every sense of humanity and reasoning when they get married or something, i still don't understand the rationale behind acting dumb and letting a woman misbehave with all alacrity in marriage, you see them maltreating their house help and even go as far as your own family, ur blood o and the men turn a blind eye with the excuse that they are not always at home or they are not aware of it, who told you u are not aware your wife maltreats people?
These same people criticizing the man in this case will get married and repeat the exact same thing they claimed to be against and the cycle continues,
God, pls give me a good wife cos i know myself, i can serve u papers a day afta wedding if you misbehave without second thoughts, if you think u've got leverage because we are wedded u've got another think coming, 4ck what people will say, i don't care
that is the way forward
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Advancedman:

Wicked people can only repay good with what they have, wickedness.
So buying gift they may change it to the guy stealing from the brother and also set him up.
good thinking
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
bjprodint:
from my small pikin brain i think your brother is to be blamed.he should have never allowed his wife move in with his sisters.he should have lived only with you and his wife,then rent you an apartment when you finish serving him.
you are a great judge
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Why are your sisters in-law living with you guys?
Don't they have parents?
help me ask ooooooooo... If you check, they may not be productive in the house. Just being a matter to occupy space
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Adeprince80: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
Young man my only submission is that if you don't care about your bro go,but if you care stay and help him to conquer that Jezebel and her family,your brother is confused right now,but his eyes will soon be clear,some women are devil incarnate, you are the light in that house,think well,thanks
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
mariahAngel:
What entanglement has your brother gotten himself into?
Your brother is who I pity the most in this situation.
As for you, I would say leave that place before you lose your self-respect. Although it won't be easy if you depend on your brother...
What a messy entanglement!
leave the place? Do you have money to him to rent a place? Be realistic
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Women!We come into a peaceful abode and create issues. What's in allowing a young man sleep peacefully before going out for his hustle. A woman so foolish as to take someone's mattress out in the rain to spite him.
Your brother should man up in his home. Such women maltreat househelps alot.

Why her 2 sisters are there is beyond me. Even the stupid 19 yr old doesn't know her mates are graduates and married too.

If you must remain to be settled, you have to overlook and avoid alot of things. Face what you came for, get it and move out.

the elder brother is a woman wrapper. Those girls might be redundant in the house.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
chii8:

Don't let the devil push you out of your settlement stage(celebration), endure a little more, ignore your sisters in law and keep on greeting your brother's wife.Infact in some occasion, buy the ladies little gifts or snacks and patiently wait for your final settlement day.(the more gifts you get them, the more you win your brother's heart).
nonsense...gift ko.. Giraffe ni. I had same issue with my brother's wife some years back. She never knew she stepped on a serpent... Till today if she look back, she will wish time could be revised.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by kalajina(m): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2020
ova sleep in shop but get settled first , what if ur bro DAT don't want to settle you

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2020
Georgekyrian:

OP this is a good points, show that wife love with gifts as small as anything with time her mindset go change towards you, she is a woman and they are easily manipulated with gift, remember Eve and Lucifer with the apple
gift ko. Giraffe ni

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 12:13am On Jul 19, 2020
Fhemmmy:

From your living arrangement, it is obvious that the house is a 2 bedroom, one occupied by your bros and wife and the other vacated by your occupied by your in-laws, so how big can that be, a 2 bedroom is called 2 for a reason, and i think it is already too small for you all . . .BTW, what do you do for a living because you said you eat at work and being fed isn't a big deal for you, so why now save up and rent your own place because you are really no more a kid at 23
asking a question what he does for a living? Didn't you read the thread?
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2020
TheArchangel:
What do you suggest sir?
He should maintain the status quo, huh? No, I think not!! Let him feel free in his brothers house too, same as the inlaws.
If they come to the parlour to disturb, go to the bedroom and do likewise. Nobody has monopoly of bullsh!ts. Do not entertain such or you will never rest. You are an adult, with your brother and without him, you can still survive.
good advice
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by instinct57vm(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

Your brother is a fool! And not man enough!
Weak men everywhere! Tuehhhh
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 12:18am On Jul 19, 2020
Fhemmmy:

I think it is better we confirm what time of the day the youngman was still sleeping - Remember it was during lockdown and that means he could have been sleeping by noon time.
even if he sleeps by noon.. Is it a crime? Don't they have their own room to stay? If they want the parlour, they should move out of the room and let the guy go to the room to sleep... Nonsense everywhere
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 12:22am On Jul 19, 2020
TheArchangel:
True sir.

Young Man, kindly confirm at what time, you were found slumbering around the sitting room.? The advice you'll receive and the propensity of some of their atrocious acts may depend on the answer give.

even if he sleeps by noon.. Is it a crime? Don't they have their own room to stay? If they want the parlour, they should move out of the room and let the guy go to the room to sleep... Nonsense everywhere

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by akcliff(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2020
This is the dumbest Advice I've ever heard ...not surprised it came from a woman.... Let me ask you..... If this guys was your younger brother going thru this ordeal in the house of your older brother and his wife and sisters treating him looks this ..would you give him this same advice? Rubbish

You go need patience oooo.

Hugs. [/quote]
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Championxxx(m): 12:27am On Jul 19, 2020
flyingpig:
bro what state is your wife's brother from
She is from imo state
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 12:27am On Jul 19, 2020
Fhemmmy:

OK, but if they are watching TV at that time of the day, no cleaning of the house and i guess your brother and the wife would still be sleeping too, then, there is more to this story than what we are reading . . . .If they are watching TV at 5am in the morning, your brother and the wife needs to have a heart to heart discussion.
nonsense.heart to heart discussion... It is wrong to disturb someone still sleeping at that hour... You cannot eat your cake and still have it.. If they love the parlour so much, they should pack out of the room and let the guy occupy it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by eniorisha(m): 12:30am On Jul 19, 2020
Championxxx:

No he doesn’t pay me any salary but he provide for my needs he buys me clothes , foods , airtime sometimes he give me 5k ,3k but no more than that

For good eight years Even selling pure water in steady traffic for eight years, you would be much better off.

How much will he gv u when u want to start your own life Hope he'll gv u upto a million Naira then

That ill treatment is a blessing in disguise dt shld reset your brain to stand up now like a man. Don't just ask for an apartment outside, demand your freedom nowwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 12:36am On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Dear Op, whatever you do never leave that house. Yes don't leave yet... If you leave you will put yourself at a big disadvantage.

You have just as equal right to stay as those ladies do even more because you are contributing to the finance one way or the other so why give that up because some girl choose to be mannerless. If she is your wife or sister will you leave the house for her? See the truth is, there is a silent wcoup going on, they want to push you out so they can take over, Your Brother knows this but will never discuss it with you that's why he's hurt (no angry) that you his only relative he can trust wants to leave. Please stay. if you live, your brother may not disown you but he will never be happy with you.

Secondly, you are still Young, going to live on your own will limit or delay your progress. You will spend more that you have and will have only little left. Lol if you know the expenses of living alone you will rather stay for a while till you have something tangible before setting to live alone. Please just stay.

Make peace with your brother's wife, be friendly to the sister buy her small gift to win her heart, ignore the mannerless,she will feel pains when she sees the other one gets occasional gifts and will stop being a pain in the ass. In all seek peace, avoid fights,be the bigger one, focus on your PRIZE. Then move closer to your brother. When it's time to leave, it will happen.
you have spoken well except your last paragraph... Gift ko. Giraffe ni...
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 12:41am On Jul 19, 2020
pcguru1:
Left to me both you and the sisters should be kicked out, you are 23, as long as you are in someone's roof, you have to respect and deal with alot, he will favour his wife obviously. Besides its surprising how you feel so comfortable in someone's house and even complaining to the person housing you.
did you read the thread at all? He is not in his brother's house for any foolish reason... Read the thread and see why.. And stop saying he should be kicked out

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 12:42am On Jul 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

Don't leave your brother at the mercy of his mannerless in-laws as it is obvious he cannot defend himself.
What you're witnessing is little compared to what your brother will be made to endure if you eventually leave that house.
Don't give your brother's wife and her sisters the satisfaction of leaving.( I won't be surprised if she brings in her relative to replace you in your brother's business immediately you leave)
Stay for your brother's sake to protect his interest. Sleep in the shop in the meantime if you have to.
Don't let them get to you, they'll get tired of their mischiefs eventually.
good advice
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 12:44am On Jul 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

It's not like he's staying there for free.
He helps his brother in his business.
Also, why are you all talking as if 23 is too old to be supported? This is Nigeria o, let's be realistic.

For those who don't totally understand the situation: he's serving his brother so that he can learn the business and own his own in the near future.
Going back to the village will be a setback for him.
you no suppose explain to that yeye guy... Lazy person wey no fit read
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by uthlaw: 12:45am On Jul 19, 2020
Abdulpro1:
God bless you...I go even Bleep the sister b4 sending them out
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by flyingpig: 12:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Championxxx:

She is from imo state
chaii ndi imo egbue mmadu oooo. Please be very careful of those young girls your brother's wife may want to use them to trap you with sexual accusations.

You what state are you from?

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 12:47am On Jul 19, 2020
kingreign:

First, you are all shades of wrong by hitting your in-law no matter what she did.
Second, save up and move out of that house. You've overstayed your welcome.
i just read nonsense... Over stayed his welcome? Did you read the thread at all? Or you think he is just staying with his brother for nothing? Don't be lazy in reading

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.