Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (73866 Views)

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 5:04am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

You did call for the complete annihilation of my people. Or was that fstranger? No Igbo has wished that on your people.

Why the sudden change of tone

From Macho man now to a whining lil boy

Get your acts together lil boy

If you cant stand the heat, go study for your exams

Ewu, anuofia!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 5:06am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

and do u think they mean it

even if, they dare not

There is a line that should never be crossed. Now I know you people are hypocritical. Now give me an instance that an Igbo has said that? If you can't then we know who are the biggest tribalist on Nairaland and it isn't Igbos.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 5:08am On Feb 07, 2011
@ OnlyTruth,
O uche ka e ji eso ha. A noro m na iko onu.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 5:09am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

There is a line that should never be crossed. Now I know you people are hypocritical. Now give me an instance that an Igbo has said that? If you can't then we know who are the biggest tribalist on Nairaland and it isn't Igbos.

to be honest i have seen that before by an igbo man on nairaland

babalola  user id

omonigbatim user id

akin-ebga, but i am not ready to start searching
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by shotster50(m): 5:09am On Feb 07, 2011
@ alj harem , this your so called igboness is highly suspicious oh.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by jason123: 5:09am On Feb 07, 2011
Onlytruth:

Let me make something VERY CLEAR.

I can see that some of the people on this nairaland are not clever enough to see that I am a very DETERMINED student of Nigerian history and UNREPENTANT about my positions on issues.

Let me help you: PUT UP A POLL AND CROWN ME THE CHAMPION OF TRIBALISM HERE. I WILL HAPPILY SAVOR THE HONOR. cool cool cool

Your opinion is IRRELEVANT. If 20% of Igbo leaders are as tribally conscious as the Yoruba, believe me our fortunes will change overnight.

Umu Yoruba che na ha ma ihe! undecided undecided

Otu a ka ha si aghogbu ndi odudu ndi Igbo oge nile! sad

Ndi n'aso ewu, mana ha n'eri ehi!  undecided

Ndi oshi na ndi aghugho.  undecided

Onye obula n'ege ha nti bu efulefu!  cool cool cool

FOOLISH STATEMENTS!!!

EzeUche_:

This is how the Yoruba mafia works, they label an Igbo a tribalist and hope he turns out like Abagworo.

Or even worse, another ChinenyeN or Ikeyman.

Not surprised that you are daft!

alex101:

[/b]

Nna i he' dim na obi ki d'ere! kpom kwem!

Obviously, you would naturally support the bolded since it say "Yoruba"!

@ Onlylies, ezeuche and Alex101
Sometimes I think I decieve myself in trying to talk you guys out of tribalism but I can now see it is futile. Even, my yoruba brothers are insulting me. I can see why now.

First of all, it is very surpriseing that the yorubas do not harm igbos and Northerners harm igbos yet they(igbos) respect, fear and obey Northerners. I think only northerners can get you three back to your senses.
Secondly, tribalism has eaten so deep into you guys system (some of the yorubas and igbos here)  that you all now fail to see national issues. Instead, you all chest beat all day and night like jobless people hoping to make your respective ethnic enclaves the best in Nigeria even though you all (atleast 90%) are not in Nigeria.
Thridly and lastly, Don't you all feel sick or ill after your tribal supremacist views? Especially you, Onlytruth? Agreed, I know some yourbas and igbos (eg eku-bear and ezeuche) just like to joke about but you, onlytruth do not joke. You take your views too far and thus fail to see the really truth behind matters.

If it is a curse to the Ndigbo that you would be their leader, then I regect it for the Ndigbo. All, I can see with your decisions is genocide whether on other ethnic groups or other ethnic groups against yours.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 5:09am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

Why the sudden change of tone

From Macho man now to a whining lil boy

Get your acts together lil boy

If you cant stand the heat, go study for your exams

Ewu, anuofia!

Now you know I have no qualms putting you in your place. If you are like the Yoruba man who tried to fight the Igbo man in that video, you would not be any match for me.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

You did call for the complete annihilation of my people. Or was that fstranger? No Igbo has wished that on your people.

No I didn't. For the umpteeth time, I only called for Yorubas to marry all Igbo women. All of them.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 5:11am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

@ alj harem ,  this your so called igboness is highly suspicious oh.

in terms of what, please i would like to know smiley
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by shotster50(m): 5:15am On Feb 07, 2011
I dont believe you are what you say you are.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 5:15am On Feb 07, 2011
@ jason, you don't even know what OnlyTruth wrote.
Yoruba, Okolo man etc is used even among friends.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 5:16am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

so what do you believe i am ?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by shotster50(m): 5:19am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

so what do you believe i am ?

Still on it.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 07, 2011
Anywaz, just posted because I was bored of studying all this weekend.

ROTFL! You ppl should relax, been laffing my azz out  grin

Tribalism is not good, ppl. Plz quit it  undecided
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 5:21am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

Still on it.

keep staying on it

they are others like you that are trying to figure me out

freewilly, onlytruth, ezeuche etc now you

GOOD LUCK BROTHER wink smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 5:22am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

He's a programmed virus written to increase the volume of posts on every thread on NL. Highly uncoordinated, illogical, and hard to decipher his stand on issues; just to post and to post only. Afterall, volume matters.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 5:24am On Feb 07, 2011
FL Gators:

Anywaz, just posted because I was bored of studying all this weekend.

ROTFL! You ppl should relax, been laffing my azz out grin

Tribalism is not good, ppl. Plz quit it undecided

What are you studying?

Alj Harem may be able to help you, you never know?

I heard he is the smartest person in Borno
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 5:25am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

He's a programmed virus written to increase the volume of posts on every thread on NL. Highly uncoordinated, illogical, and hard to decipher his stand on issues; just to post and to post only. Afterall, volume matters.

i like that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thanks brother, this shows i am an open minded person wink
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 5:25am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

What are you studying?

Alj Harem may be able to help you, you never know?

I heard he is the smartest person in Borno

were did you get that from undecided
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 5:27am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

were did you get that from undecided

From Wikileak!

True?

Ileke is really lucky to have you!

Once again, I wish you marital bliss
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by shotster50(m): 5:29am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

keep staying on it

they are others like you that are trying to figure me out

freewilly, onlytruth, ezeuche etc now you

GOOD LUCK BROTHER wink smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy

You tend to speak from both sides of your mouth,
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 5:30am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

From Wikileak!

True?

Ileke is really lucky to have you!

Once again, I wish you marital bliss

I sense someone is not really happy.
If Ileke says YES to Harem, I bet someone will just hang himself
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 5:31am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

What is wrong with that?

Why speak from one side when you can speak from both sides?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by shotster50(m): 5:34am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

What is wrong with that?

Why speak from one side when you can speak from both sides?

Mr Confusion, I see the girls are ignoring you now grin
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 5:34am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

if you notice, i speak the truth whether igbo, hausa or yoruba

most of the time, the yorubas and northerners on this forum seem more logical to me than others but not everytime because they pick on my people (igbo)

my igbo brother on this forum are divided into 2

1.) the sensible intelligent ones like abagworo, chineyeN, mikeasy, andre uweh( andre because he defends his people with pointing fingers) etc

2.) the silly ones , ,.,.,.,. i will not mention names

most of my northern brothers do not even comment on Nairaland because of both igbos and yoruba, they alway insult northerners undecided

does that show i am igbo or not

i am just open minded
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 5:37am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

Mr Confusion, I see the girls are ignoring you now grin

Who is ignoring me?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by shotster50(m): 5:37am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

Who is ignoring me?
The girls you've been stalking.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by shotster50(m): 5:38am On Feb 07, 2011
@alj harem
Fair enough. You will definitely hear from me when you start deviating.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 5:39am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

The girls you've been stalking.

Why are you scared to name names?

How did you know? Have you been stalking me? grin
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 5:39am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

@alj harem
Fair enough. You will definitely hear from me when you start deviating.
ok cool
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Dede1(m): 5:53am On Feb 07, 2011
@PhysicsMHD and Co

Please let be known that Ironsi did not Abolish Regional Governments in Nigeria. There has never been a time federalism flourished in Nigeria. During the so-called first republic, the armed forces and police were controlled by the central government, the most resources of the regions were controlled by federal government and all the air and sea ports are controlled by the government at the center. I guess some folks have serious reading to perform.

There were four regions in federation under Ironsi regime and operated as when under Tafawa. The major difference was the military governors replaced the regional premiers.

Gowon abolished the regions and introduced 12 states in 1967. 

The unification decree actual has little or nothing with the system of government. It unified the civil service and vacated the authority of Emirs as found in Local Govt. Authority. The instances of this action terrified the northerners who had benefited from the nepotism perpetrated by machinations of Local Govt. Authority. Most of the beneficiaries of the mentioned nepotism were the coup plotters of July 29, 1966 who wore the uniform of Nigerian army officer which they are not qualified to wash. They really thought that unification of civil service code was a tactical approach to kick them out of the army.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by olaolabiy: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2011
Dede1:

@PhysicsMHD and Co

Please let be known that Ironsi did not Abolish Regional Governments in Nigeria. There has never been a time federalism flourished in Nigeria. During the so-called first republic, the armed forces and police were controlled by the central government, the most resources of the regions were controlled by federal government and all the air and sea ports are controlled by the government at the center. I guess some folks have serious reading to perform.

There were four regions in federation under Ironsi regime and operated as when under Tafawa. The major difference was the military governors replaced the regional premiers.

Gowon abolished the regions and introduced 12 states in 1967.

The unification decree actual has little or nothing with the system of government. It unified the civil service and vacated the authority of Emirs as found in Local Govt. Authority. The instances of this action terrified the northerners who had benefited from the nepotism perpetrated by machinations of Local Govt. Authority. Most of the beneficiaries of the mentioned nepotism were the coup plotters of July 29, 1966 who wore the uniform of Nigerian army officer which they are not qualified to wash. They really thought that unification of civil service code was a tactical approach to kick them out of the army.

Are you trying to defend Ironsi?A man who was solely responsible for the marginalisation of the Igbos today. You had a unique opportunity in Nigeria before the coup. He blew it all and you lost your privileged position.
Sorry, man.

He was so silly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply)

New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.