Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (73532 Views)

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:02am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

^^^
SO STFU and GTFU

gbammm

that's my fstranger never leaving the oduodua course wink
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 4:03am On Feb 07, 2011
jason123:

How did my name get included?? I have stopped all this internet tribal bashing. Its absolutly childish and there is NO difference between you and a yoruba or hausa man. When you try to bring them down, you also bring yourself down. Enough said.

You just hit the nail on the head. Kids or mental disorder. That's it!
However, excessive fixation on tribalism is more of mental disorder than childishness.

There are those that've not made a single contribution on NL that's not tribalistic. These are pure mentally sick people.
1 BK
2 fstranger
3 Aigbofa
4 wily-wily
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 07, 2011
Now, where is EzeLiar?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 4:04am On Feb 07, 2011
FL Gators:

Nobody has bashed the Igbos (since my return) on here.

But how many Yoruba-Hating post has EzeHooshie typed? tongue

Okotie-Eboh is Yoruba?  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 4:06am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

"He is right though.

At least the West tries to help its most vulnerable citizens. Look at welfare policies in the West and then compare it to the plight of the average Nigerian.

"I come from a wealthy family, but I understand that the common man is suffering. We live in our secluded worlds, without venturing outside it. Most of you all writing in this board most likely live in a good part of Lagos or in Abuja or some wealthy district, not some poor area.

All I have to do is go to my village and I see people suffering yet smiling. This is not the Nigeria that I want my children to have.

So all you deluded people who has insulted the poster, get your head from out your arses is smell the truth. "

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-432179.0.html

Abi no be you post this one again? Oniro.

Thank you for posting my entire post though. Great context. I don't see how that is bragging, when I am showing empathy with the common man.

I be lying if I said, I lived their life. Even though I got a taste of it, spending time in my parents' villages.

Are you going to crucify me for speaking the truth?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by jason123: 4:07am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

However, excessive fixation on tribalism is more of mental disorder than childishness.

There are those that've not made a single contribution on NL that's not tribalistic. These are pure mentally sick people.
1 BK
2 fstranger
3 Aigbofa

You are quite right. But also include, Onlytruth, wily-wily, allex 101 and mattazagi
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:07am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Thank you for posting my entire post though. Great context. I don't see how that is bragging, when I am showing empathy with the common man.

I be lying if I said, I lived their life. Even though I got a taste of it, spending time in my parents' villages.

Are you going to crucify me for speaking the truth?

you are right

not interpret this for me

EzeUche_:

I wu onye ara.  undecided

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Okotie-Eboh is Yoruba?  shocked shocked shocked

EzeUche_:

Yoruba tribalist are now on this thread. Time for me to leave.

This is how it is on Nairaland.

Yoruba mafia is something else I must say.

Anywaz, mr bill gate, continue with your tribalism.  undecided
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 4:09am On Feb 07, 2011
jason123:

You are quite right. But also include, Onlytruth, wily-wily, allex 101 and mattazagi

I don't know about allex 101 and mattazagi, but wily-wily should be on the list too.

OnlyTruth? Never.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:10am On Feb 07, 2011
FL Gators:

Anywaz, mr bill gate, continue with your tribalism.  undecided

ileke-idi my one and only love, when am i going to prostrate to your parents now kiss kiss
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:11am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

I don't know about allex 101 and mattazagi, but wily-wily should be on the list too.

OnlyTruth? Never.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chei see my brothers are at it again shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:11am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

ileke-idi my one and only love, when am i going to prostrate to your parents now kiss kiss

Have you seen her latest picture? cheesy
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:12am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

no i will check it out now wink grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

OnlyTruth? Never.

Then your denial is either childish or a symptom of a mental case.

alj harem:

I dont think we've forgotten your northerners killing southerners speech. . . .very nice speech, I must say.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 4:12am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

OnlyTruth? Never.

Wily-Wily does go overboard with some of his comments. I will not deny that.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Onlytruth(m): 4:12am On Feb 07, 2011
The Steelers basically threw the game away. How can you commit three turnovers in a close game.
Anyway. .  congratulations to the Greenbay Packers, champions of Super Bowl 45!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

OnlyTruth? Never.

Expecting honesty from your likes will be like expecting snowstorm in the Sahara desert.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by jason123: 4:13am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

OnlyTruth? Never.

Yes ooo! Onlytruth. Once he enters a national thread, you can be rest assured that it would turn into "we igbos vs our enemies" thread. He is one of the most tribal igbos on Nl. I see Onlytruth in the same light as you see those names you mentioned.
except you want to be biased.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:13am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

i seen it, she needs to drop the soap fast wink

but fstranger6, you bad ooo grin grin grin
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:14am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

no i will check it out now wink grin grin grin grin grin

She took it down, but I have it saved

I can send it to your email anytime you are in the mood to nut, except if she tells me not to send it
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 4:15am On Feb 07, 2011
FL Gators:

Then your denial is either childish or a symptom of a mental case.

I dont think we've forgotten your northerners killing southerners speech. . . .very nice speech, I must say.

Abeg, OnlyTruth dialogues and I've engaged him on several occasions. Politically, culturally, etc.

Reread my post again.
Obiagu1:

1 BK
2 fstranger
3 Aigbofa
4 wily-wily
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

Expecting honesty from your likes will be like expecting snowstorm in the Sahara desert.

I think Obiagu is just messing with his own head. Eni to ba ti ya were to maa n soro beyen (I know that obiagu understands Yoruba)
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

Abeg, OnlyTruth dialogues and I've engaged him on several occations. Politically, culturally, etc.

Reread my post again.

It's not like I was expecting honesty from your kind anywaz. You didnt disappoint.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:16am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

i seen it, she needs to drop the soap fast wink

but fstranger6, you bad ooo grin grin grin

Thats not it

I am going to post for just five minutes, except if she tells me NO!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 4:17am On Feb 07, 2011
Onlytruth:

The Steelers basically threw the game away. How can you commit three turnovers in a close game.
Anyway. .  congratulations to the Greenbay Packers, champions of Super Bowl 45!

I am a little upset that the Steelers lost.  angry angry angry angry
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 4:17am On Feb 07, 2011
FL Gators:

It's not like I was expecting honesty from your kind anywaz. You didnt disappoint.

Whatever . . .
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:18am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

I am a little upset that the Steelers lost. angry angry angry angry

I used to live in Green bay

I hate those people

I wanted them to lose

But what can you do!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Onlytruth(m): 4:18am On Feb 07, 2011
I'm laughing at[b] jason123[/b]. Once you are Igbo and have taken strong positions on issues, he feels threatened and start chatting crap.
I thank God for folks like Obiagu1. I've had to take corrections from him a few times.

If Igbo leaders are anything like some of us, our woes in Nigeria will end in a flash.
Igboman's biggest problem in Nigerian politics is trying to do the right thing for EVERYONE ALL THE TIME.

We shall see how long that continues while other groups remain the same.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:18am On Feb 07, 2011
FL Gators:

haba, northerners are not killing your people, even if they are, they are the thugs we have up north just like others and do not serve the interest of the people, no true Muslim will kill another man because of any reason.

but if you still do not believe me, ask any of you relatives up north (if any)
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

Whatever . . .

I am just joking with [b]you [/b]jare. But you know that onlytruth is a tribalist. It's your pride  tongue
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by jason123: 4:20am On Feb 07, 2011
Onlytruth:

I'm laughing at[b] jason123[/b]. Once you are Igbo and have take strong positions on issues, he feels threatened and start chatting crap.
I thank God for folks like Obiagu1. I've had to take corrections from him a few times.

If Igbo leaders are anything like some of us, our woes in Nigeria will end in a flash.
Igboman's biggest problem in Nigerian politics is trying to do the right thing for EVERYONE ALL THE TIME.

We shall see how long that continues while other groups remain the same.

Then, there is no hope for the Ndigbo.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

haba, northerners are not killing your people, even if they are, they are the thugs we have up north just like others and do not serve the interest of the people, no true Muslim will kill another man because of any reason.

but if you still do not believe me, ask any of you relatives up north (if any)

God forbid if any of my relatives moves to the North to become someone's suya  tongue lipsrsealed

You specifically said something about North killing Yorubas, Edos, Igbos etc. Anywaz, forget it  undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply)

The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye / 12-Year-Old Among 300 ISWAP Fighters Who Conquered Shekau / Rare Pic Of A Nigerian Soldier Climbing A Building To Take Down Boko Haram Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.