Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (73524 Views)

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Onlytruth(m): 4:40am On Feb 07, 2011
Let me make something VERY CLEAR.

I can see that some of the people on this nairaland are not clever enough to see that I am a very DETERMINED student of Nigerian history and UNREPENTANT about my positions on issues.

Let me help you: PUT UP A POLL AND CROWN ME THE CHAMPION OF TRIBALISM HERE. I WILL HAPPILY SAVOR THE HONOR. cool cool cool

Your opinion is IRRELEVANT. If 20% of Igbo leaders are as tribally conscious as the Yoruba, believe me our fortunes will change overnight.

Umu Yoruba che na ha ma ihe! undecided undecided

Otu a ka ha si aghogbu ndi odudu ndi Igbo oge nile! sad

Ndi n'aso ewu, mana ha n'eri ehi! undecided

Ndi oshi na ndi aghugho. undecided

Onye obula n'ege ha nti bu efulefu!  cool cool cool
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:40am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

I be Igbo man. That is too high o! Especially for a Yoruba woman.  grin

You win! I got to see the full picture.
what do you mean

i will make it 220 thousand dollars, you will never beat me in getting a woman,you will not bring my ego down,.,., not now not ever angry

i rather die and sell my property in anambra and lagos than to lose to you angry angry angry angry

220 thousand last offer angry angry
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:41am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

That is too low?

There is a lot of people I have to pay off

Also, those thighs alone are like 100000 dollars each, not to talk about those mounds of cowbell on her chest

my offer is higher than 100 thousand dollars angry
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by alex101(m): 4:42am On Feb 07, 2011
jason123:

Only a fool will take this writer of  yoruba extraction as being "concerned" for Ndigbo political plight. Everybody seem to be trying to extinguish the fire in the SE while ignoring the fire that is engulfing their zone. To my Igbo brothers, I sense a "political trap" to set us against our eastern minorities. Our support for GEJ should not waver, we must remain steadfast in our support so as to put the Eyo Ita issue to rest once and for all.

The enemy is despearate and does not want to see a political union between SS and SE, hence trying to sow the seed of acrimony. Ohaneze saw this game of desperation and has defeated in their devilish game. The so called "experts" on Igbo affairs have a problem with a minority (Jonathan) ruling Nigeria, and Ndigbo does not.

Yet, you are  not tribal. undecided

@Jason123, what you dug up here is not tribal, but a reality. Others from your side of the niger  have said far more worst things about Ndigbo. Lets be real for once
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 07, 2011
Onlytruth:

I can see that some of the people on this nairaland are not clever enough to see that I am a very DETERMINED student of Nigerian history and UNREPENTANT about my positions on issues.

Let me help you: PUT UP A POLL AND CROWN ME THE CHAMPION OF TRIBALISM HERE. I WILL HAPPILY SAVOR THE HONOR. cool cool cool

Your opinion is IRRELEVANT. If 20% of Igbo leaders are as tribally conscious as the Yoruba, believe me our fortunes will change overnight.

Ndi n'aso ewu, mana ha n'eri ehi!  undecided

Ndi oshi na ndi aghugho.  undecided

Call it whatever you want. . . . even if you dont savor it. . . .

It's okay tho, you're not the only determined tribalist in your class.

So OnlyTruth takes the crown this year, as expected.  grin
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:44am On Feb 07, 2011
Onlytruth:

Onye obula n'ege ha nti bu efulefu! cool cool cool

Rantings of an ant

Whatz upp with all these incantations you posted up there

This is not Okija you know?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:44am On Feb 07, 2011
Onlytruth:

Ndi n'aso ewu, mana ha n'eri ehi!  undecided

Ndi oshi na ndi aghugho.  undecided

why call them Yoruba undecided it is unneccessary
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 4:45am On Feb 07, 2011
This is how the Yoruba mafia works, they label an Igbo a tribalist and hope he turns out like Abagworo.

Or even worse, another ChinenyeN or Ikeyman.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 4:46am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

This is how the Yoruba mafia works, they label an Igbo a tribalist and hope he turns out like Abagworo.

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:48am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

trust me, those people are better than most igbo on Nairaland

ezeuche, you have to be open minded to discussion
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 4:48am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

trust me, those people are better than most igbo on Nairaland

ezeuche, you have to be open minded to discussion

Is it because they've given you Ileke-Idi?
This is how bribe works.  sad
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:50am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

This is how bribe works. sad

It shows how liberal we are

Would you have given or allowed an Igbo women to marry Alhaji?

You crazy tribalist

Who now is a tribalist?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Onlytruth(m): 4:50am On Feb 07, 2011
Posted by: FL Gators

Call it whatever you want. . . . even if you dont savor it. . . .

It's okay tho, you're not the only determined tribalist in your class.

So OnlyTruth takes the crown this year, as expected.

What can I say to you? What type of a person uses dual gender on a forum and turn around to call others names? undecided

Posted by: fstranger6

Rantings of an ant

Whatz upp with all these incantations you posted up there

This  is not Okija you know?

Ironic because you were the person ranting against GOD your maker in the romance/family thread, telling a self professed Christian to go to hell with his GOD and burn to ashes in the play station game! undecided undecided

Ol boy, let me tell you now so you know. Your death begins the day you curse your maker in a public forum. You don't have to believe me, just continue and it will surely happen. The God you insulted is a consuming fire.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:50am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

there is no point laughing, as jason clearly said that tribalism is bad

yorubas do not hate igbos,.,.,.,. FACT!!!

but i can not say that igbos do not hate yorubas or northerners undecided

thus, as the younger generation are growing now, they will not trust igbos and neither will igbos trust anyone

is that not sad enough angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

why call them Yoruba undecided it is unneccessary

That is Ok. Next time I refer to him as Ajokuta mamomi, I hope he is not offended.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 4:51am On Feb 07, 2011
Poor Abagworo was once an Igbo champion until that flawed poll labeled him as someone who is tribalistic.

Now he spends his time trying to prove to everyone that he is not a tribalist.

Onlytruth do not allow this to happen to you!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by alex101(m): 4:51am On Feb 07, 2011
Onlytruth:

Nna i he' dim na obi ki d'ere! kpom kwem!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 4:52am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

It shows how liberal we are

Would you have given or allowed an Igbo women to marry Alhaji?

You crazy tribalist

Who now is a tribalist?

. . . because we don't give away our sisters or daughters to poor Alhajis like Harem.
Bring someone like IBB or Atiku, why not?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Poor Abagworo was once an Igbo champion until that flawed poll labeled him as someone who is tribalistic.

Did you not change your handle in a futile attempt to hide your identity after the poll?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 07, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: FL Gators
What can I say to you? What type of a person uses dual gender on a forum and turn around to call others names? undecided

You have changed. what happened?  undecided
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:55am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

This is how bribe works.  sad

no no no

lets be open minded, igbos are friends of everyone and most groups love igbos

but when some bad elements put our name in tribalism, we are then disliked by other groups in nigeria even to africa

why, is it only igbos that are in africa

think about it brother, the sooner we see ourselves as nigerians the better it is for everyone

most igbos are Christians, isn't it and i am sure u are a Christian as will undecided

why not put your religion into practics here on nairaland
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 4:56am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

Did you not change your handle in a futile attempt to hide your identity after the poll?

I contemplated it, but I just toned down my rhetoric. Now who came roaring back. That is how your type works. I must say, you all are very crafty. True children of Awolowo.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:56am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

. . . because we don't give away our sisters or daughters to poor Alhajis like Harem.

I am not surprised. Who sells their daughter to rich Alhajis?

In Yorubaland, we dont sell, we give them out to responsible Alhajis out of the goodness of our heart.

Ileke is dear to me , and I dare not sell her.

The small token we collect  as dowry is just to recoup the investment we made on her, from childhood to now?

Look at those sexy legs, aint anything like that in alaigbo.Trust me! grin
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Onlytruth(m): 4:57am On Feb 07, 2011
Posted by: EzeUche_

I am from Anaedo Nnewi. Ikemba is my towns man. We are not easily swayed by the opinions of those who are scheming for our annihilation. Their opinion is irrelevant.
If anything, their opinion makes us more convinced of our position.

Nna eh, ihe m nwere igwa ndi igbo di ka aja di n'ala.
Ndi anyi na ha n'emeko di njo n'uzo puru iche.

Onye obula mepe anya ya o!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 4:59am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

I am not surprised. Who sells their daughter to rich Alhajis?

In Yorubaland, we dont sell, we give them out to responsible Alhajis out of the goodness of our heart.

Ileke is dear to me , and I dare not sell her.

The small token we collect as dowry is just to recoup the investment we made on her, from childhood to now?

Look at those sexy legs, aint anything like that in alaigbo.Trust me! grin

I now understand. But try recoup the investment from a wealthy man, afterall people pay different tax, isn't it?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:59am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

will contiune with your pride of igbo blood, the nazi did it and they fail

was it not freewilly that was complaining the other day about an igbo woman marrying Atiku

she called the woman an illitrate and so on because the women(igbo) married a fulani (Atiku)
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

Did we not see omenani, ochi gaga, and who knows what else?

And he has the audacity to talk about ChineyeN. . . . he should learn from that sweet Igbo boy undecided
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 07, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: EzeUche_
I am from Anaedo Nnewi. Ikemba is my towns man. We are not easily swayed by the opinions of those who are scheming for our annihilation. Their opinion is irrelevant.
If anything, their opinion makes us more convinced of our position.

Nna eh, ihe m nwere igwa ndi igbo di ka aja di n'ala.
Ndi anyi na ha n'emeko di njo n'uzo puru iche.

Onye obula mepe anya ya o!

Now, this is what is called being afraid of your own shadows.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 5:00am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

I contemplated it, but I just toned down my rhetoric. Now who came roaring back. That is how your type works. I must say, you all are very crafty. True children of Awolowo.

You don't really have to downgrade yourself to their level. Just make your point and move away from them.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 5:02am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

Now, this is what is called being afraid of your own shadows.

You did call for the complete annihilation of my people. Or was that fstranger? No Igbo has wished that on your people.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 5:03am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

will contiune with your pride of igbo blood, the nazi did it and they fail

was it not freewilly that was complaining the other day about an igbo woman marrying Atiku

she called the woman an illitrate and so on because the women(igbo) married a fulani (Atiku)

I don't want to spoil your day. 220 grand is something and you'll have your wife.
Ileke, marry now before you turn 30. Don't say I didn't warn you oo!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 5:04am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

You did call for the complete annihilation of my people. Or was that fstranger? No Igbo has wished that on your people.
and do u think they mean it

even if, they dare not

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply)

Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) / The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57