Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (73525 Views)

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by matazzmagi(m): 1:26am On Feb 07, 2011
How Ironsi was killed, by his ADC
By PETRUS OBI, Abakaliki
Monday, June 28, 2004

• Senator Andrew Nwankwo
Photo.Sun News Publishing
National Index
Senator Andrew Nwankwo from the Izzi clan in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, was a captain in the Nigeria Air Force before the January 1966 coup that made way for Major General J. T. U Aguiyi Ironsi to emerge as Head of State.
He became Ironsi’s Aide-De-Camp through the recommendation of Brigadier George Krubo who was then in-charge of the Air Force and subsequently supervised the late Head of State’s security.

Capt. Andrew Nwankwo (rtd) said he was to die with his boss, but for fate. He was present when both Ironsi and Fajuyi were shot dead.

Tracking the 61-year-old former ADC down in his one story building residence in Abakaliki was not as difficult as getting him to recall the events that led to the death of his master 38 years ago.
He would start by taking you down memory lane when he served as a courier to late Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia, "I was manning the octopus-a helicopter that carries 105 artillery gun and six other machine guns.

"So when Ethiopia was at war with Somalia in 1964/65 we formed the defence group of the emperor, we also formed an attack force. When the emperor is going to the frontline to see what is happening, we ring him round to clear the way for him".
It was part of these that Ironsi saw and handed over his security to the young captain. "It was cool working with Ironsi, he understood everything about what I should do because he had commanded the UN forces in Congo, and that exposed him to the type of people he needed".

The coup
Recalling the events of that night, July 29, 1966, Nwankwo noted that they were in Ibadan, "we had a small detachment of 106 Artillery, Commanded by one Walbe from Plateau"
The Head of State had the previous day hosted traditional rulers from all parts of the country in the Ibadan Government House. "He wasn’t feeling quite well, he had a knee problem and had to go to bed early.

"Lieutenant Sanni Bello was the army ADC, and we were very close. So, we left that night to go and look out and came back late. Lt. Adamu who was the ADC to Fajuyi, Sanni Bello, Walbe and myself, we all slept together in one room that night".
"At about 4a.m the telephone rang, I picked it up and that was Adeola, the then commissioner of police, Ibadan he said he wanted to speak with Ironsi, I said I was the ADC, he said he wanted to speak with him because there was a coup and he gave me some names Orok and two others that had been killed in

Abeokuta.
"Immediately, I made a mental picture of it, and I knew that it was the northerners that were responsible. So, I handed the phone to Ironsi and they talked. I then alerted Adamu and Sanni Bello and said look, there is a coup and the trend is this way.

"Bello assured me that if it is his own people he will protect me, because, there was tension in the land such that we knew a coup was imminent. So, we agreed to protect each other depending on where it will be coming from. I later discovered that Walbe who was sleeping with us was part of the coup; he later became ADC to Gowon.

"Around 5:30 we heard gunfire, then Ironsi had called Col. Njoku to tell him about the coup. As Njoku was going out, he was short at, but he escaped with bullet wounds. It was Njoku, who was the commander of Lagos Garrison that alerted others outside the Government House, Ibadan.
"Fajuyi later sent me outside the government House to find out what was happening. I met Danjuma, who was then a major and he was my friend. He pretended he didn’t know what was happening, he was asking me, and I said I didn’t know. While I was trying to go back, one sergeant from Benue almost shot me, but Danjuma stopped him and spoke to him in Hausa. Danjuma later told me that he would like to see Ironsi, so that he could tell them what to do.

"It was then that Fajuyi came out to find out what was holding me, and there inside the Government House Danjuma ordered for his arrest and mine too. That was when I saw Walbe. Then Fajuyi asked me to take him to Ironsi so that they will obey him, that there should be only one person in charge. So, I took them to Ironsi, and major Newman, immediately he saw Ironsi, he seized his crocodile swagger stick, and then they started asking him about the January coup, he said he didn’t know about it that he only agreed to be Head of State so that he can restore confidence and normalcy. It was immediately they arrested Ironsi that they turned violent".

The road to the valley of death
They marched us down, Ironsi and myself, to where Fajuyi was. They used telephone cable to tie my hands behind and my legs, with a little space to walk. Same they did to Ironsi, but they removed his shirt, he wore only trousers, they also tied Fajuyi. Ironsi was in a Land Rover, Fajuyi in a mini bus and myself in another bus. They drove us towards Iwo Road, 10 km from Ibadan, there was a small forest were they stopped, marched us to the right hand side of the bush, Fajuyi was leading and as he tried to cross a small stream, he fell down, the soldiers were unruly, it appeared some of them had for the first time taken Indian hemp, so when he fell down some of them started beating him.

My escape
As Fajuyi fell down and they were beating him, Sanni Bello came to me and tapped me and said, we could do something now. It was providence, may be I was not destined to die. I took a few steps from them and jumped into a nearby ditch, all in a split of a second, Bello came and stood by the ditch and was shouting that I had escaped pointing at another direction. So the soldiers ran around that direction shooting into the bush, and when they felt they must have killed me, they shot Fajuyi and then Ironsi there, by the side of the stream. So Bello made sure that he was the last to leave the place.
The ADC, who was later elected senator in 1983 stated that the former Head of State could have escaped if not that he wanted to make sure that there was no bloodshed. He said if he sacrificed his life and prevented bloodshed in Nigeria, it’s better for him. Even his chaplain urged him to escape but he said No. Also many of his officers who were contacted instead of taking action ran away.
The ADC denied the prevailing story that Ironsi was tied to a Land Rover and dragged along the road. He maintained that he saw Ironsi and Fajuyi shot dead. "They shot him on the chest and it was a burst, so he would have died after the first shot".

The crocodile staff
It was a swagger stick, which he made after his name Aguiyi (crocodile). It was in the Congo, when he was commanding the United Nations Forces, the Indian troops were to land at the Lumumbashi Airport but the Cameroon gendarmes went and blocked the place with trucks, so that the Indian soldiers will not land, so, he used a Land Rover and with the stagger stick waved as they were shouting, he was eventually able to convince them to remove the trucks. Many attributed that feat to extraordinary powers in his swagger stick. But there was nothing in it, it was just a stick. Ironsi was not fetish; he was a devoted Catholic and attended mass every morning, even the day he was killed.

Best matches for aguiyi ironsi story
The ADC denied the prevailing story that Ironsi was tied to a Land Rover and, Jump to text »
It was a swagger stick, which he made after his name Aguiyi (crocodile). Jump to text »
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by SapeleGuy: 1:27am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

He did it to benefit himself. That is the only reason he did that. To help his company, he imposed tariffs on shoes, so he could create monopoly for himself. There is something morally wrong with that action.

I can see you are looking through tribal lens. The way you are defending Okotie-Eboh's actions.

Spoken like the rabid coup plotter and anarchist that you are. Tribalism may be your yardstick but mine are ability and patriotism.

As long as Nigeria continues to exist we owe a debt of gratitude to the late Okotie-Eboh

- He gave us the Central Bank of Nigeria,
- He gave us our Naira notes
- He gave us the Nigeria Industrial Development Bank
- He gave us the Nigeria Stock Exchange
- He was one of the key drivers  for the creation of Mid West Region
- He helped Nigeria avert war with Spain over Fernando Po.
- Whilst in Fernando Po, he negotiated better labour service conditions for the largely Igbo workforce from the Spanish authorities. The agreement    provided for a wage increase of 25 per cent for the workers and compensation to be paid by the employer to a labourer or his family in the event of  any injury sustained at work.
-He led Nigeria to the World Bank
-He led Nigeria to the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa.
-He got Eko Bridge built.

Over to you. As you can see this man served all of Nigeria.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by olaolabiy: 1:32am On Feb 07, 2011
People sha. Ironsi wasn't innocent at all. In fact, he should be chided even in death by Igbos as well. A man who destroyed a successful regional model.

He brought a lot of damage to the polity.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 1:34am On Feb 07, 2011
jason123:

@ bolded
FUNNY!!! So, you and Onlytruth are the "other people", abi?

Chyz, Udezue and others. This has been an ongoing battle between Katsumoto and I. It has been a cold war, in which outright hostilities have been kept off of Nairaland, between us. But he continues to be a thorn in our side with his ploy to blame everything on the Igbo. I am tired of it.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by olaolabiy: 1:34am On Feb 07, 2011
And the journalist was naive. I think he was annoyed because of what Awolowo was going through.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 1:35am On Feb 07, 2011
SapeleGuy:

Spoken like the rabid coup plotter and anarchist that you are. Tribalism may be your yardstick but mine are ability and patriotism.

As long as Nigeria continues to exist we owe a debt of gratitude to the late Okotie-Eboh

- Whilst in Fernando Po, he negotiated better labour service conditions for the largely Igbo workforce from the Spanish authorities. The agreement    provided for a wage increase of 25 per cent for the workers and compensation to be paid by the employer to a labourer or his family in the event of  any injury sustained at work.

Over to you.

No one disputes any of those, afterall, Nigeria was empty and had nothing. So any m.oron could simply look at what other countries have and create one.
However, that does not give him the liberty to do whatever he wants. Like that journalist said, corruption in our 1st republic all points towards Okotie-Eboh.
So that journalist could have said: Okotie-Eboh, nepotism, etc.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 1:41am On Feb 07, 2011
SapeleGuy:

Over to you. As you can see this man served all of Nigeria.

You only support the man, because he is a minority from you region. That is the only reason. Many people, Yorubas, Igbos etc have called this man corrupt. Just say you support the man, because he was minority.

- He gave us the Central Bank of Nigeria

The man copied a system, that was already in place in the world. Most nations have a central bank, so he would be foolish not do to this.

Don't we need money in order to have commerce? Anyone in his position would have done the same thing.

I dey laugh. And what good has this bank done for Nigeria? Probably another programme that he used to pocket money.

Not impressed. Another system that was copied.

And we care? The man was running from Yoruba domination. That is understandable. I can understand why you loved this man so much, because of that action.

Ok, I will give him some credit for that. Kudos to him.

He still was corrupt as they come.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by SapeleGuy: 1:44am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

No one disputes any of those, afterall, Nigeria was empty and had nothing. So any m.oron could simply look at what other countries have and create one.
However, that does not give him the liberty to do whatever he wants. Like that journalist said, corruption in our 1st republic all points towards Okotie-Eboh.
So that journalist could have said: Okotie-Eboh, nepotism, etc.

Your are floundering son, I will throw you a lifebuoy.
How come the fetid mor ons that you are lionising have been gloriously successful in nothing but failure and destroying the country?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 1:46am On Feb 07, 2011
SapeleGuy:

Your are floundering son, I will throw you a lifebuoy.
How come the fetid mor ons that you are lionising have been gloriously successful in nothing but failure and destroying the country?

. . . and who are they?

Stop defending a thief! That's what I call any man that takes bribe.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 1:47am On Feb 07, 2011
SapeleGuy is leading a passionate defense of Okotie-Eboh. That is something I will not deny.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by SapeleGuy: 1:48am On Feb 07, 2011
Ezeuche simply list the people who you believe were not corrupt and list their achievements. Simple (lol you can't use Awolowo)
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by jason123: 1:50am On Feb 07, 2011
SapeleGuy:

Ezeuche simply list the people who you believe were not corrupt and list their achievements. Simple (lol you can't use Awolowo)
Why not? Do you think he was corrupt? Let's start from there.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by SapeleGuy: 1:53am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

Stop defending a thief! That's what I call any man that takes bribe.

If you can substantiate these bribery claims, I will be first to condemn those actions and please please please 'People have said' does not count.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 1:56am On Feb 07, 2011
SapeleGuy:

Low blow brother!  grin

Dr. Michael Okpara is my hero

-Revolutionized agriculture in Eastern Nigeria
-Focused on the industrialization of cities such as Port Harcourt, Calabar, Aba, Enugu and Umuahia
-Focused on educational and infrastructural development throughout Eastern Nigeria.

Dr. Micheal Okpara did not build or own a house of his own, either at Umuegwu, his village, or anywhere else in Nigeria when he was in government.

Many Igbo had chipped in to build him a single storey house in Umuegwu, when he returned to Nigeria in 1979.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by SapeleGuy: 1:58am On Feb 07, 2011
jason123:

Why not? Do you think he was corrupt? Let's start from there.

What I believe is not relevant. Evidence is what we must base things on. It is on record that both Awolowo and Azikiwe were both found guilty of corruption. Try and find out about the Coker and Sutton Commissions.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 1:59am On Feb 07, 2011
SapeleGuy:

If you can substantiate these bribery claims, I will be first to condemn those actions and please please please 'People have said' does not count.

ola olabiy:

And, Okotie Oboh started the glamourization of corruption in Nigeria.

I read a lot about that bas.tard.

I've told you, no one keeps record of bribery, it can only spread like wild fire. Don't act like you do keep record of bribes you've given or collected or published such on Newspaper.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Katsumoto: 2:05am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Chyz, Udezue and others. This has been an ongoing battle between Katsumoto and I. It has been a cold war, in which outright hostilities have been kept off of Nairaland, between us. But he continues to be a thorn in our side with his ploy to blame everything on the Igbo. I am tired of it.

What did you smoke tonight? I don't do running battles with anyone, least with those who can't raise their games. Outright hostilities have been kept off Nairaland!!!! Your mind is playing tricks on you; you are not relevant to me on or off NL. I think you are mistaking me for those you engage in your Igbo v Everyone other Nigeria threads.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by SapeleGuy: 2:09am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

I've told you, no one keeps record of bribery, it can only spread like wild fire. Don't act like you do keep record of bribes you've given or collected or published such on Newspaper.

I see. So if many people tell a lie often enough, in your eyes it is the truth. What I am asking for is not hard, you can say he took bribe for Bleep contract or took Bleep plot of land or took Bleep amount from the treasury. You have none of these, you have resorted to quoting a disgruntled nairalander.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 2:09am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Low blow brother!  grin

Dr. Michael Okpara is my hero

-Revolutionized agriculture in Eastern Nigeria
-Focused on the industrialization of cities such as Port Harcourt, Calabar, Aba, Enugu and Umuahia
-Focused on educational and infrastructural development throughout Eastern Nigeria.

Dr. Micheal Okpara did not build or own a house of his own, either at Umuegwu, his village, or anywhere else in Nigeria when he was in government.

Many Igbo had chipped in to build him a single storey house in Umuegwu, when he returned to Nigeria in 1979.

He actually owned a house in Enugu but gave it to the government for use as hospital, I think the present location of Enugu orthopedic hospital.

How I wish he was the leader of NCNC, maybe things would have been different.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by SapeleGuy: 2:12am On Feb 07, 2011
Katsumoto:

What did you smoke tonight?

Obviously dem smoke Igbo! Highest grade.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 2:25am On Feb 07, 2011
Katsumoto:

What did you smoke tonight? I don't do running battles with anyone, least with those who can't raise their games. Outright hostilities have been kept off Nairaland!!!! Your mind is playing tricks on you; you are not relevant to me on or off NL. I think you are mistaking me for those you engage in your Igbo v Everyone other Nigeria threads.

Get off your high horse. You are in the same boat as most of us. Now that you have been unmasked, get over it. Stop licking your wounds and move on. The fact that you had to answer Onlytruth, Chyz and I commentary concerning your POV, shows that you have been wounded.

Someone who would not care of what I think, would not have commented. Am I correct or not?

You are no different from any of us.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 2:26am On Feb 07, 2011
SapeleGuy:

Obviously dem smoke Igbo! Highest grade.

I have provided you with a name, Dr. Michaek Okpara who was not corrupt and you still have yet to answer. It goes to show that my hero goes unblemished while Okotie-Eboh will be known throughout history as one of the 1st Republic most corrupt official.

How does that feel?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 07, 2011
Katsumoto:

EzeUche to raise his game? What game? He doesn't have any! You give him too much credit, he wouldn't distinguish his right hand from the left.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 2:30am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

He actually owned a house in Enugu but gave to the government for use as hospital, I think the present location of Enugu orthopedic hospital.

How I wish he was the leader of NCNC, maybe things would have been different.

The main was really a great man. He was so selfless, that I have not come across any Nigerian politician who loved his people like Dr. Michael Okpara did for the Eastern people.

He not only helped Igbos, he helped Ogoni, Ijaws, Ibibios etc. We are indebted to the man and he should be worthy of praise.

How come he does not get the recognition he deserves? A Igbo traitor like Nnamdi Azikiwe seems to get more recognition.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 2:31am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

EzeUche to raise his game? What game? He doesn't have any! You give him too much credit, he wouldn't distinguish his right hand from the left.

You are not worth the dirt beneath my sandal. You have no room to talk.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

You are not worth the dirt beneath my sandal. You have no room to talk.

Of course not. You are ibo, uniquely created by God to be the best in everything.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by nduchucks: 2:40am On Feb 07, 2011
Who the heck decided to change our national anthem?  I remind some of you tribalists of the lyrics:  :  cry

Nigeria we hail thee,
Our own dear native land,
Though tribes and tongues may differ,
In brotherhood we stand,

Nigerians all are proud to serve
Our sovereign Motherland.

Our flag shall be a symbol
That truth and justice reign,
In peace or battle honour'd,
And this we count as gain,
To hand on to our children
A banner without stain.

O God of all creation,
Grant this our one request,
Help us to build a nation
Where no man is oppressed,
And so with peace and plenty
Nigeria may be blessed
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 2:43am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

Of course not. You are ibo, uniquely created by God to be the best in everything.

God has given us all the ability to achieve greatness. No matter the race, creed or language. I am just better than you and it is as simple as that. Not, because I am Igbo.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

God has given us all the ability to achieve greatness. No matter the race, creed or language. I am just better than you and it is as simple as that. Not, because I am Igbo.

You are infinitely stupi.d. Do you know me beyond NL? On what basis are you better than me?
I shouldn't be having this type of vacuous discussion, but since you want to go there, let's go.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 2:54am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are infinitely stupi.d. Do you know me beyond NL? On what basis are you better than me?
I shouldn't be having this type of vacous discussion, but since you want to go there, let's go.

Did I struck a chord? How easy it is to get you people riled up? It would have been better if you have ignored my post, but knowing your vanity, I can see why you feel that sort of way. Like a dog follow your master.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 2:55am On Feb 07, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Who the heck decided to change our national anthem?  I remind some of you tribalists of the lyrics:  :  cry

Nigeria we hail thee,
Our own dear native land,
Though tribes and tongues may differ,
In brotherhood we stand,

Nigerians all are proud to serve
Our sovereign Motherland.

Our flag shall be a symbol
That truth and justice reign,
In peace or battle honour'd,
And this we count as gain,
To hand on to our children
A banner without stain.

O God of all creation,
Grant this our one request,
Help us to build a nation
Where no man is oppressed,
And so with peace and plenty
Nigeria may be blessed

I bet many people here can't sing it.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by shotster50(m): 2:56am On Feb 07, 2011
This is quite an engaging thread. All in all Ironsi was a reluctant head of state.  A well intentioned but very weak man. I would not go as far as blaming everything happening in  Nigeria currently on him like some people are doing.
45 years later, Nigeria is still struggling with the effects of both coups.  45 years later, there is still the same amount of tribalism in Nigerian politics, infact it has become worse.
Isnt it time we started exploring other options Why are we waiting for a miracle to happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) / The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye / 12-Year-Old Among 300 ISWAP Fighters Who Conquered Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.