Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (73527 Views)

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 2:56am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

I bet many people here can't sing it.

Maybe he should show his brothers up North.   undecided
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by olaolabiy: 2:57am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

I bet many people here can't sing it.

Why do I need to? Of what use is the later let alone the former?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 2:57am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

This is quite an engaging thread. All in all Ironsi was a reluctant head of state.  A well intentioned but very weak man. I would not go as far as blaming everything happening in  Nigeria currently on him like some people are doing.
45 years later, Nigeria is still struggling with the effects of both coups.  45 years later, there is still the same amount of tribalism in Nigerian politics,  infact it has become worse.
Isnt it time we started exploring other options Why are we waiting for a miracle to happen?

That is exactly what I said.

Fate was not this man's friend.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 2:59am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

This is quite an engaging thread. All in all Ironsi was a reluctant head of state. A well intentioned but very weak man. I would not go as far as blaming everything happening in Nigeria currently on him like some people are doing.
45 years later, Nigeria is still struggling with the effects of both coups. 45 years later, there is still the same amount of tribalism in Nigerian politics, infact it has become worse.
Isnt it time we started exploring other options Why are we waiting for a miracle to happen?

Goodmorning!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by olaolabiy: 3:00am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

That is exactly what I said.

Fate was not this man's friend.

Sorry Eze, he wasn't well intentioned. Don't coat history. Ok?

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by shotster50(m): 3:02am On Feb 07, 2011
ola olabiy:

Could you explain this further.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:03am On Feb 07, 2011
ola olabiy:

Did we look at the same videos? It clearly shows a man out of his comfort zone. The man was pushed into the spotlight he did not want. Ironsi was well intentioned. Who would the position he had? I know I wouldn't. As someone said, he was a dead man walking and he knew it.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Did I struck a chord? How easy it is to get you people riled up? It would have been better if you have ignored my post, but knowing your vanity, I can see why you feel that sort of way. Like a dog follow your master.

What chord? My vanity? You must think no one is paying attention to your constant boasting about your imaginary priviledged upbringing on this forum!
Riled up because of your phantom sense of importance? You are not only deluded, you also terribly childish.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by olaolabiy: 3:04am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

Could you explain this further.

What good intentions had a man who destroyed a successful model.

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by olaolabiy: 3:05am On Feb 07, 2011
Even Abacha appeared well intentioned in 1984. Forget that crap. A crook he was.

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:07am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

What chord? My vanity? You must think no one is paying attention to your constant boasting about your imaginary priviledged upbringing on this forum!
Riled up because of your phantom sense of importance? You are not only deluded, you also terribly childish.

Stop taking things so personal, we are trying to have a discussion on this thread. Reading your post is like the pot calling the kettle black. Just move on after you take your beatings. I am DONE with you. Now run along my pet.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 07, 2011
ola olabiy:

He looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Enough signal for his would be assailants.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Stop taking things so personal, we are trying to have a discussion on this thread. Reading your post is like the pot calling the kettle black. Just move on after you take your beatings. I am DONE with you. Now run along my pet.

I despise liars. Why am I surprised, you are ibo.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:11am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

Are you finished?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 07, 2011
This thread reminds me of that Igbo girl (Platinumk) who constantly bickers about her wealthy social status. Ended up getting exposed after she stole about $14k from a NLer. All these ppl sweetening up their sorry life about being better than the best. mtcheeeww!!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Are you finished?

I'm never done calling it the way it is.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by olaolabiy: 3:14am On Feb 07, 2011
FL Gators:

This thread reminds me of that Igbo girl (Platinumk) who constantly bickers about her wealthy social status. Ended up getting exposed after she stole about $14k from a NLer. All these ppl sweetening up their sorry life about being better than the best. mtcheeeww!!

Ileke? Why have you stopped using the Ileke name?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:15am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

I'm never done calling it the way it is.

Let me know when you are finished.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by shotster50(m): 3:15am On Feb 07, 2011
ola olabiy:

I dont quite understand that analogy of yours with Abacha and Ironsi. You blame him for changing a political model, after 45 years!!!! Keyword here is hindsight,
The fact that he was trying to placate the North even at the expense of his kith and kin says more about him than anything else. Personally I think he was a good man but not the right man for the job.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 07, 2011
FL Gators:

It is usually the broke azz, barely surviving MOFOS that are the loudest when money is being discussed.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:17am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

I dont quite understand that analogy of yours with Abacha and Ironsi. You blame him for changing a political model,  after 45 years!!!! Keyword here is hindsight,  
The fact that he was trying to placate the North even at the expense of his kith and kin says more about him than anything else. Personally I think he was a good man but not the right man for the job.

I was kind of shocked that he compared Abacha with Ironsi. Ironsi was given the power. He did not take the power. A man who was a career soldier was not ready for the spotlight.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by shotster50(m): 3:17am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

All that education quite clearly went to waste.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by olaolabiy: 3:17am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

I dont quite understand that analogy of yours with Abacha and Ironsi. You blame him for changing a political model, after 45 years!!!! Keyword here is hindsight,

FACT! I don't want to say anything again because this thread is now going tribal. Sorry.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:19am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

It is usually the broke azz, barely surviving MOFOS that are the loudest when money is being discussed.

Barely surviving? That is quite funny. Because I said that I am better than you, you are getting upset. You are still not worth the dirt beneath my sandals.

And that bimbo FL Gators has a nerve to comment without even going throughout the whole thread.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:19am On Feb 07, 2011
ola olabiy:

FACT! I don't want to say anything again because this thread is now going tribal. Sorry.

It has been tribal since the[b] 1st page[/b] when Katsumoto was called out for his tribalistic postings.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by olaolabiy: 3:22am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

It has been tribal since the[b] 1st page[/b] when Katsumoto was called out for his tribalistic postings.

Not the form it is now assuming.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Barely surviving? That is quite funny. Because I said that I am better than you, you are getting upset. You are still not worth the dirt beneath my sandals.

And that bimbo FL Gators has a nerve to comment without even going throughout the whole thread.

You can never get me upset! I'm just amused by your constant chest beating about your supposed status, when in fact you know nothing about others you interact with on Nairaland!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:23am On Feb 07, 2011
ola olabiy:

Not the form it is now assuming.

Then you should find blame with Aigbofa. Because many of us were discussing Okotie-Eboh's corruption.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:24am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

You can never get me upset! I'm just amused by your constant chest beating about your supposed status, when in fact you know nothing about others you interact with on Nairaland!

I have never mentioned my social status with you or anyone else on Nairaland. Simply said I was better than you. Now if you show me where I have mentioned "money" or "status" before in any of my post, then do so.

If you can't, then you are a liar.

Me saying I am better than you does not necessarily have to deal with money dumb-dumb.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

Jor maa da "won" lo hun jare.

@ola olabiy

se ko si? ewo ni atele to n se kakiri?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:25am On Feb 07, 2011
Yoruba tribalist are now on this thread. Time for me to leave.

This is how it is on Nairaland.

Yoruba mafia is something else I must say.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by olaolabiy: 3:28am On Feb 07, 2011
FL Gators:

@ola olabiy

se ko si? ewo ni atele to n se kakiri?

Se o n ba mi ja ni? Igba wo ni a bere ija?

Just suprised to see 'fl gator' ni o.

Ma b'inu. So gbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) / The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye / 12-Year-Old Among 300 ISWAP Fighters Who Conquered Shekau