Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (73526 Views)

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by jason123: 3:31am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Yoruba tribalist are now on this thread. Time for me to leave.

This is how it is on Nairaland.

Yoruba mafia is something else I must say.
That is hypocrisy! I have watched as[b] you, onlytruth and them (yorubas)[/b] go tribal gradually. Now, you want to back off? I keep wondering what people gain from this ethnic-chest beating. Tell me if an oyinbo man would know the difference between an igbo man and a yoruba man?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 3:32am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Yoruba tribalist are now on this thread. Time for me to leave.

This is how it is on Nairaland.

Yoruba mafia is something else I must say.

Bro you strong oo!
I don't run leave dem since before dey squeeze life out of me.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 07, 2011
ola olabiy:

Se o n ba mi ja ni? Igba wo ni a bere ija?

Just suprised to see 'fl gator' ni o.

Ma b'inu. So gbo?

You know the reason why, so dont play stu pid with me.

Just quit the follow follow. Abi is there not a Fayemi thread for you today?

Ki la fe ja fun?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:38am On Feb 07, 2011
jason123:

That is hypocrisy! I have watched as[b] you, onlytruth and them (yorubas)[/b] go tribal gradually. Now, you want to back off? I keep wondering what people gain from this ethnic-chest beating. Tell me if an oyinbo man would know the difference between an igbo man and a yoruba man?

I back off, when I am tired of the tribal games. Remember I went months without going tribal, because it actually sickens me.

I believe in African unity and to be honest, I rather insult a person and not a group.

Tell your foolish brethren to back off and me and my cohorts will back-off.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 3:39am On Feb 07, 2011
Walahi, our FLGators don turn to male, me I go soon turn to female make "he" begin toast me.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 3:40am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

Walahi, our FLGators don turn to male, me I go soon turn to female make "he" begin toast me.

Look at her profile pic

Nice thighs

I just nutted to those thighs

You should too!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

I have never mentioned my social status with you or anyone else on Nairaland. Simply said I was better than you. Now if you show me where I have mentioned "money" or "status" before in any of my post, then do so.

If you can't, then you are a liar.

Me saying I am better than you does not necessarily have to deal with money dumb-dumb.

Now, who is the liar? The following is just one of many instances when you flaunt your supposed "affluent" status.

"Thank you very much for explaining to these buffoons concerning social classes in the United States.

"My parents combined income is around $180,000 a year as a couple. So in essence, I am upper middle class aka petty bourgeoisie"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-453398.128.html

And your parents are not even that rich!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:41am On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1:

Bro you strong oo!
I don't run leave dem since before dey squeeze life out of me.

It is like they never get tired of it. Making blanket statements and putting our people in bad light. I have never witnessed this.

The tribalism in Nigeria is bad.

It is like a cancer. And I only see it spreading.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by olaolabiy: 3:41am On Feb 07, 2011
FL Gators:

You know the reason why, so dont play stu pid with me.

Just quit the follow follow. Abi is there not a Fayemi thread for you today?

Ki la fe ja fun?

Coincidence ni, Ma.

Not to get you riled up. Didn't know I offended you just because of my blunt post about Fayemi.

Ore ni wa nau. Sha ma b'inu si mi, oko iya mi. Ore l'a o ma se.
It won't happen again, Ma.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:42am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

Now, who is the liar? The following is just one of many instances when flaunt supposed "affluent" status.

"Thank you very much for explaining to these buffoons concerning social classes in the United States.

"My parents combined income is around $180,000 a year as a couple. So in essence, I am upper middle class aka petty bourgeoisie"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-453398.128.html

And your parents are not even that rich!

I never said my parents were rich. That is a honest assessment of my parent's combined income when we discussing social class in America.

Put the quote in context, before you try to use it against me. undecided
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

I never said my parents were rich. That is a honest assessment of my parent's combined income when we discussing social class in America.

Put the quote in context.

There are just too many instances to list. I don't spend my time on Nairaland following your childish pranks.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 3:44am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Put the quote in context, before you try to use it against me.

How many siblings do you have?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:46am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

There are just too many instances to list. I don't spend my time on Nairaland following your childish pranks.

You took the time to dig a past quote of mine and tried to use it against me.

Even though I never said I was rich. The quote you showed was concerning my social class in America.  undecided

Now show me a time, in which I bragged about my wealth? Saying my social class is bragging, when the subject concerned social class in America? You are grasping straws.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Even though I never said I was rich. The quote you showed was concerning my social class in America. undecided

Now show me a time, in which I bragged about my wealth? Saying my social class is bragging, when the subject concerned social class in America? You are grasping straws.

I can dig up even more, but I made my point already.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 3:48am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Even though I never said I was rich. The quote you showed was concerning my social class in America.  undecided

You are really pathethic

Bragging about your parents wealth while you live large as a couch potato

Arent you ashamed of yourself

In Yorubaland, people like you get stoned to death.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 3:49am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

ezeuche stop aguring you and onlytruth brough tribalism to this tread.

TO THE YORUBAS

please can you people stop insulting us igbos it is getting annoying, lets all respect each other ok!!!!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:49am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

I can dig up even more, but I made my point already.

You used a quote that doesn't even prove your point. It shows my honesty. Lets see another post that deals with my social class?

I would like to see.  Prove your point.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:50am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

You are really pathethic

In Yorubaland, people like you get stoned to death.

I am still at a university. Now where is the bragging?

You foolish people are trying to make this thread about now.

That ploy will not work.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 3:51am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

You are really pathethic

I[b]n Yorubaland, people like you get stoned to death.[/b]

u right on that
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 3:51am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

I am still at a university. Now where is the bragging?

You foolish people are trying to make this thread about now.

That ploy will not work.

eze, stop aguring undecided
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:51am On Feb 07, 2011
I take on all people and I don't back down from anyone.

alj harem
fstranger
aigbofa
Katsumoto
FL Gators
jason

Don't we all see a trend?  grin 

These people are unbelievable.

Sometimes I wonder about this Politics Section.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

alj harem
fstranger
aigbofa
Katsumoto
FL Gators
jason

look at this tweedledee, call your tweedledum (onlytruth) nau. awon oloshis.

This is the first time I'm even replying you, sweety. I'll back off because I dont NEED to be creating another ID today .

Quit bringing up your social status. I've met a hobo with a better personality than you.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 3:54am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

alj harem
fstranger
aigbofa
Katsumoto
FL Gators
jason

I wonder about this Politics Section.

remember i am igbo as well

reread my post
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by jason123: 3:55am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

alj harem
fstranger
aigbofa
Katsumoto
FL Gators
jason

How did my name get included?? I have stopped all this internet tribal bashing. Its absolutly childish and there is NO difference between you and a yoruba or hausa man.
When you try to bring them down, you also bring yourself down. Enough said.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 07, 2011
jason123 and alj harem should plz shut up with this neutrality ish. Its annoying tongue
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 3:57am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

remember i am igbo as well

reread my post

I wu onye ara.  undecided
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

You used a quote that doesn't even prove your point. It shows my honesty. Lets see another post that deals with my social class?

I would like to see.  Prove your point.

"He is right though.

At least the West tries to help its most vulnerable citizens. Look at welfare policies in the West and then compare it to the plight of the average Nigerian.

"I come from a wealthy family, but I understand that the common man is suffering. We live in our secluded worlds, without venturing outside it. Most of you all writing in this board most likely live in a good part of Lagos or in Abuja or some wealthy district, not some poor area.

All I have to do is go to my village and I see people suffering yet smiling. This is not the Nigeria that I want my children to have.

So all you deluded people who has insulted the poster, get your head from out your arses is smell the truth. "

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-432179.0.html

Abi no be you post this one again? Oniro.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by jason123: 3:59am On Feb 07, 2011
FL Gators:

jason123 and alj harem should plz shut up with this neutrality ish. Its annoying tongue

Omo, evertime you insult the omo igbo or they insult the omo yoruba, you are all bring yourselves down mentally. I am done with this tribal bashing on this site. Its sickening.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 3:59am On Feb 07, 2011
^^^
jason123:

Omo, evertime you insult the omo igbo or they insult the omo yoruba, you are all bring yourselves down mentally. I am done with this tribal bashing on this site. Its sickening.

SO STFU and GTFU
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:00am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

I wu onye ara.  undecided

can you type in english please

you know my igbo is not that good smiley

although, onye ara is an insult undecided
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by jason123: 4:00am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

^^^
SO STFU and GTFU
grin grin grin grin. LOL.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 07, 2011
jason123:

Nobody has bashed the Igbos (since my return) on here.

But how many Yoruba-Hating post has EzeHooshie typed? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) / The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye / 12-Year-Old Among 300 ISWAP Fighters Who Conquered Shekau

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83