Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (95761 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by dododawa1: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2020
TRAFFIC NEWS
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by pattern100(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2020
Eboski:
Don't do it, let it not come from you, resist the devil and thank me later.

God bless you. I don't know you but I'm just proud of you.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Donniest22(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2020
Guy no do am

What if she get STDs
Then you go come spend the small money wey u no get dey treat infection
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2020
This story seems made up, but if true, DONT, it seem inviting and innocuous, but these few minutes of pleasure might damn your life forever. The repercussions is something only seen with foresight and much regrettable with hindsight. Not worth the trouble.

Let her seek her satisfaction elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by ofiko123(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Regardless of whatever we say on this forum, you will still do your mind..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by habsydiamond(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2020
this is an example of what happened to Joseph in the bible. if he hadnt overcame the temptation, he wouldn't have been successful with what he achieved. please dont do it for your own sake. it wont do you any good. the only way i can approve you doing it is if the husband consents to it. which is not possible.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Theboss100(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.
Where is Righteousness89? A lost sheep is here. Come and carry him to JESUS CHRIST. Bro, just hold on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nathan12345: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2020
My humble advise ,stay away from married women no matter how tempting it may seem......it comea with lots of pain and sorry

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by wizod(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Don't let ur erection control ur direction. Use ur head to avoid had i knw which is the last fool's cry.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by hamzeiy: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Sleeping with a married woman is terrible, sleeping with a neighbours married wife is one of the worst thing a man could do.
Don't try it, it's either she seems for divorce if she can't wait for her husband then you marry her or leave her alone...do not bring destruction to your self....do not bring God's wrath on you

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by edunaragold(f): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2020
Na your sister give am belle joor
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by costandi(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2020
youngsahito:
follow your mind and body
Someone will follow his mind and body some day and bang your wife.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by bluefilm: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2020
Nigga what is you still waiting for when the bitch is the one already begging for it?

Just go ahead and _fuck the bitch.

Make sure you _fuck her real good and real hard.

Nothing do you

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by NNAMDIII(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.
don't mind all these born bastards telling you trash not to do anything, bang the hell out of her, no go fall hands oo

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2020
Something like THE DEVIL IS CALLING ME ON MY PHONE, PLEASE DO I PICK THE CALL?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by skyhighweb(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

hook her up with me
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Rilwayne001: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

One time you preached against masturbation and rape, today you want to bang someone else's wife. Bro, you're not normal undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by kay7: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2020
You need Nairaland to endorse your mind shey?
Just remember that Nairaland will not help you face the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Samysearch(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

Having sexual relationship with ur neighors' wife is a big sin. Don't be deceived by the immediate pleasure. Flee from iniquities of all kind. Counsel her on the ills of such. She should talk to the husband a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Samstar4now(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2020
U think say na only u dey on nairaland? What of ur neighbours, friends, street ppl, the woman, and even ur neighbor in italy? My stake - this is a cooked-up story just to make headline

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by pattern100(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
the truth is my mind is not going the same direction with my body. my mind is saying no and my body is saying yes

our body receive shit but our mind can reject it.

Brother, don't let the devil steal what he
can't give you.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by captianfreeman(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Wetin you go son do tire.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Solzate(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2020
Blood of Zachariah

My man the real truth here be say konji na bastard,no matter the advice we give you here now trust me you will still end up banging that woman.
All I can advice you now is to avoid that woman puna,because once you enter her you won't stop,when her husband comes back you won't still stop,trust me avoid her.

From your story I noticed you don't have a girlfriend, so if konji hold you visit olosho and avoid that woman ,because you don't know what tomorrow holds for you .
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by NNAMDIII(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Starlight10:
Flee
Run
Take off
She mentioned what she needs, which is selfish. Her husband did not sleep with someones wife to enter sea and survive and he is now enjoying Europe.
She will enter plane and go without issue but you will just be swallowed like Jona when your turn reach to pass a test to testimony.
you dont need the drama, badluck, sin, and potential death.
Dont even advice her, face your front.
how are you sure the husband too is faithful over there? Because i Bleep u no mean say I no still love my wife
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Righteousness89(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

My Brother,
The Offer Might look tantalizing but it will Destroy your Glorious Destiny

The Offer Might look Free but it will Cage you and put you in Spirtual and physical Bondage

The offer Might look sweet but will sink u in bitterness and Regrets!

This could just be the One test for you before your Big Break!

Do not Do it bro! Do not Fall for it bro! Resist it ! It will End in Regrets!

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by GodPunishBiafra: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn MUGUniggarrr
Isoright

From your story..your apartment looks like face me i slap you type of house

Now this is it....we real niggarrrs don already know say you don make up your mind to bang her ass
So no matter wetin we say now nor go deter you from proceeding
As a real niggarrr way i be plus the fact say i be realist and also i nor be hypocrites...I go advise you to confirm first if the bride price of that woman was paid or there were just cohabiting...if the latter is the case then go ahead and bang her..but if her bride price was paid...my nigggar don't bang her
I remember my grandfather will always warn me...that banging a woman way them don pay her bride price dey hinder man progress except she can show a certificate of divorce or proove with evidence say she and the husband don really divorce
[/s]
Rubbish

Asusual
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by judedwriter(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2020
Fleeeeeeeee.....

FORNICATION!

“Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.”
— 1 Corinthians 6:18

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by uuzba(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

Thou shalt not covet they neighbours wife
Thou shalt not commit adultery.

9th commandment and 6th Commandment
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Mypeople2(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

My guy forget about what you wrote here, you have already done it .Please inform us for the naming ceremony
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by bizhop01: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Africa always overrate sex,
No news here.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by SILVERLINES: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

if you don't do it you will take it to someone else outside. She is a good girl and according to the law of nature she need a touch, just touch her secretly but don't get her pregnant.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nephilim: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

sleeping with another man's wife! Ah! Haba! Fear God na. He that does that carries fire in his bosom and surely will be burn. Don't do something you'll regret later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.