Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (95718 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by tamdun: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2020
yettymuse:
But women dey try sha! 4years of loneliness! Society expects so much from you! I trust the man in Italy is having the time of his sexual life!...I hope that woman is securing the bag and not just waiting and hanging dry!...the Western Union abi na World Remit better be worth it!

Op just commot eyes abeg! Make your egungun no go enter express
No mind those hypocrites above, how many of them can abstain for good 4 years, married woman for that matter
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by godwon01(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
the truth is my mind is not going the same direction with my body. my mind is saying no and my body is saying yes
Don't do it simple. If U do it somebody will do the same to your wife. A friend travelled to Spain years back and left his wife behind. Another neighbour started bagging the wife shortly after the husband left. Few years after the husband came back home after getting his paper. He didn't tell his wife .Just knocked the door, behold the woman was heavily pregnant for the Dody .That was the end of the relationship. The guy just went back with his children and left the woman behind with her new found man. Don't destroy the woman future and family. Women are devil.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Naanlong01: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2020
You dont like your peace of mind abi? You want to start something that will shatter your integrity in that house 'if at all you have any left'. Don't you have conscience? The truth is, i can't trust that you won't indulge in it. But remember what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by PattyMike(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Upon as I promiscuous, I have never and pray to never sleep with a married woman.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Biggers82(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2020
Help the Lady Out she need help please help her don't mind this Marios telling you not to do it because if they have that Opportunity they will Bleep the hell out of that lady because pretenders do the worst oooo Guy go enjoy yourself is not a Sin it just jealousy people planted in us to free people's wife Pusssy is Pusssy Notting like married Pusssy and Unmarried Pusssy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by gwinaB(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2020
youngsahito:
follow your mind and body
The voice of the devil
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Aboguede(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2020
U wan fvck person woman abi
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by just2endowed: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.

Park out of the house and look for another accommodation.... That's your best bet.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by mariahAngel(f): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
the truth is my mind is not going the same direction with my body. my mind is saying no and my body is saying yes

"Thou shalt not desire thy neighbour's wife"

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Mplify(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2020
Come OP if you're not, me I'm tired of seeing and reading on NAIRALAND how Neighbor murdered another neighbor for banging his wife after returning from over the sea.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Kobicove(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.

Egungun be careful before you enter express way undecided

That notwithstanding I feel for the lady's pain
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by boddy4real: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2020
Run a million miles. She is nothing but glory sucker
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by oodua1stson: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

smash her to pieces. That's what I'd do if I were you. I mean it 100%
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by jrusky(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Pls don't do it.

My honest advice.Ok
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by ITbomb(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2020
hoodedjaystrim:
Guy forget what these people are saying and go for the kill, Help the young woman relieve her stress
Brother, let's destroy this world and create another wit real people like you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Souqwaqif: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2020
You are just looking for untimely death or terminal disease if she is married, but if she is not married nemesis will catch up with you,since you are betraying your neighbours wife,better look for some one else,the free cheese is a mice trap.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by chatinent: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

Can a fool be wise?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by anyicash(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2020
Devil has 3 missions (i) To steal
(ii) To kill
(iii) To destroy
My Brother please flee..
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by michoim(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2020
Don't do it. Follow the footsteps of Joseph in the Bible. Cease from being physically in her company, work it out with strong determination. And blessed God now &later.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by paparazi1(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2020
Eboski:
Don't do it, let it not come from you, resist the devil and thank me later.
You are about to destroy your destiny by making up your mind and lay with her. You should be ashame for even saying
you like the offer. The world is dominated by so many singles without husband, if you can not hold your dick and want to die in fornication and adultery then get one of the singles but ensure you get married to that one latter without disappointing her. Touching her at sentitive places means you have also sleft with her and the Almighty will also judge you for that so, avoid her completely. If she can not wait again for her husband, let her talk to her husband on her feelings, divorce and get married to another man. Maybe then you can marry her and deal with her on bed the way you want if you so much desire to be with her. anything less will spell doom for you and your generation.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Thenorth(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Alot of related story of this kind thesedays...
As man, it's really difficult to resist this kind of a thing....but you can still overcome it...
but all you have to do is to beat the devil...
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by GeneralStan(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Egugun be careful....
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Naanlong01: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
You don't like your peace of mind abi? You want to start something that will shatter your integrity 'if at all you have any left'. Don't you have conscience, or can you handle the guilt that comes with it in the presence of her husband? The truth is, i can't trust you not to indulge in it but remember what goes around comes around.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by mayor10(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Are you living in a flat or face me I slap you?
You know the answers if you can answer the question above.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by wolebest: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
If this is true, please don't encourage the lady. Single Girls are more than enough out there.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by chatinent: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Starlight10:
Flee
Run
Take off
She mentioned what she needs, which is selfish. Her husband did not sleep with someones wife to enter sea and survive and he is now enjoying Europe.
She will enter plane and go without issue but you will just be swallowed like Jona when your turn reach to pass a test to testimony.
you dont need the drama, badluck, sin, and potential death.
Dont even advice her, face your front.
Hanty, how did you know? Have you watched this movie before?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by blowjohn(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Better stay clear of another man's property.

He wont here word.
Bringing such an issue to a public forum shows how useless the OP is.

This is no different from going to nairaland to solicit for advise about weda to kidnap someone or not.

Some men are just useless

I hope someday another man will bang his wife.

Very useless man

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by flackoFlint(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

From your story..your apartment looks like face me i slap you type of house

Now this is it....we real niggarrrs don already know say you don make up your mind to bang her ass
So no matter wetin we say now nor go deter you from proceeding
As a real niggarrr way i be plus the fact say i be realist and also i nor be hypocrites...I go advise you to confirm first if the bride price of that woman was paid or there were just cohabiting...if the latter is the case then go ahead and bang her..but if her bride price was paid...my nigggar don't bang her
I remember my grandfather will always warn me...that banging a woman way them don pay her bride price dey hinder man progress except she can show a certificate of divorce or proove with evidence say she and the husband don really divorce
Slawomir you're a real Nigga and real niggas deserve to align together

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Obynolee(f): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

Your body will definitely win because the mind is very slow, best of luck's.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Ijaya123: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

Stop thinking. Start doing.

You should be your neigbhour's keeper.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Ikomconnect: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Avoid temptations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.