Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,974 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

5Ebiscoo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5Ebiscoo's Profile / 5Ebiscoo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 1 Million Instagram Followers by 5Ebiscoo: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2018
Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo has hit 1 million followers on Instagram and he is celebrating the milestone with his fans.The popular actor who was clearly excited about hitting the six figures, thanked all of his fans for being with him.

He wrote;

“�1 MILLION Followers, a Whooooole 1 MILLION, what did i ever do right to deserve you all, thanks guys for rocking with me, you make it all worth while for me

Just like real life, the first 1 Mill is always the hardest, after that its easy breezy, cheers to 1 Million, 2Million see you soon .

In celebration of 1Mill today we would be doing a question & answer session, Look into my Eyes & ask me any question, i would answer you SINCERELY, if you like ask me yeye question, yeye answer would fall on you. �”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/alexx-ekubo-celebrates-1-million.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Politics / “god Loves This Country And We Are Very Lucky To Have President Buhari, He Is No by 5Ebiscoo: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2018
The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu today described President Buhari as a non-materialistic leader saying “If you watch the life of President Buhari, he is not materialistically minded like the other people”.

The Lagos monarch made this remark when the Speaker, Lagos State House of Assembly, Mudashiru Obasa led the Conference of Speakers of State Legislatures of Nigeria to his palace on a courtesy call.

He went on to say, “God loves this country and we are very lucky. My appeal to you, my sons and daughters is that let peace return to this country. Nigeria is not going to break. If all of us will cooperate, Nigeria will move forward. We are all one and we should regard ourselves as that. Cooperate with the national government. I believe in the corporate existence of Nigeria”.

He urged politicians to have the welfare of the citizens at heart and ensure security of lives and property. Akiolu also commended Governor Akinwunmi Ambode for massive investments in security.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/god-loves-this-country-and-we-are-very.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Politics / NYSC Speaks On Safety Of Batch B Corps Members In Zamfara by 5Ebiscoo: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2018
The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, has assured the 2,100 Corps members posted to Zamfara State under the 2018 Batch `B’ of their safety during their service year.

Dahunsi Muhammad, the state NYSC Coordinator, assured that their safety would not be compromised.

Speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, on Wednesday, Muhammad urged the corps members to drop any negative impressions about Zamfara.State.

Muhammad said despite security challenges in some areas of the state, corps members were safe, and their activities will be hitch-free.

He said, “You know, the NYSC posting policy does not allow us to post corps members to security-challenged areas, and part of what we are sensitising the corps members on in this three weeks orientation course is the issue of security.

“We prepare them on security awareness such as moving in groups, not staying late out at night, avoiding unnecessary and night travelling among others.

“We also tell them to be familiar with security posts in their respective areas and to know people around them.”

He stated that the state government and NYSC management in collaboration with the security agencies have been working together to ensure effective protection of the corps members.

“I am, therefore, calling on the incoming corps members to drop any negative impressions about Zamfara and disregard any negative news report, especially on the social media, about the state.

“I want to use this opportunity to thank the state government and other stakeholders for their support toward improving the scheme in the state”, he said.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/nysc-speaks-on-safety-of-batch-b-corps.html

Please Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Celebrities / OYINBO SWAG!! See Adorable Photos Of White Man And His Groomsmen Rocking AGBADA by 5Ebiscoo: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2018
A young white man recently walked his lady down the aisle and he looked the part as he and his grooms men made quite the entrance with their Agbada style.

See more beautiful pictures below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/oyinbo-swag-see-adorable-photos-of.html

Celebrities / Super Eagles Forward, Moses ‘sacked’ By His Club For This Reason [see Details] by 5Ebiscoo: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
KAA Gent, have declared that Nigerian winger, Moses Simon must leave the club this summer.

Moses has been told to look for another club before the transfer window closes later this month or rot in the reserves.

Belgian newspaper, Het Laatste Nieuws reports that Moses is no longer needed in Gent’s first team, which contains 38 players.

gqbuzz

The Super Eagles star is the architect of his own problem as he had earlier approached Gent board and demanded he wanted to be transferred this summer.

With his absence at the 2018 World Cup due to injury, he is lacking genuine suitors despite reports linking him with English Premier League and German teams.

He has featured in Gent’s every game since January 2015.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/super-eagles-forward-moses-sacked-by.html

Celebrities / Corp Members Expelled From Camp For Doing This Terrible Thing… OH NO! Their NYSC by 5Ebiscoo: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
After several warning to stay away from hard drugs, some corp members decided to pay deaf ears to strict warnings after being caught going against the rules and regulation of NYSC Camp

The NYSC management decamped some Corps members after allegedly being caught smoking weed and other drugs at the Kebbi State NYSC camp

They were said to have showed no remorse after they were called out in the presence of other Corp members. This is a big disgrace to those crops members after spending so many years in school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPIsUh7QT5w

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/corp-members-expelled-from-camp-for.html

Politics / It’s Not Over Yet… APC Spokesman, Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From The Party… And N by 5Ebiscoo: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
The National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr Bolaji Abdullahi, has resigned his position and announced his exit from the ruling party to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

His defection comes after the Senate President Bukola Saraki and Kwara State Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed both ditched the ruling party for a return to the PDP.

Abdullahi announced his resignation and departure from the ruling party in a statement signed by him on Wednesday.

“In view of recent political developments in the country and within the All Progressives Congress (APC), I have decided to resign my position as the National Publicity Secretary as well as my membership of the party with effect from today,” he said.

“In the last few days, I have had to endure the flagrant usurpation of my role as the spokesman of the party in a manner that I consider unbefitting of a ruling party and inconsistent with my ethical standards.

Mallam Andullahi added that he served the party honestly and to the best of his ability, adding that it was a keen desire to continue to do so when he contested election at the last convention.

“Since assuming office as the spokesman of the party, I have tried to set a new template for public political communications in a way that departs from the vulgar abuse and verbal aggression of the recent past, where cheap lies and crude propaganda were normalised as politics, and even celebrated as measures of competence.

“Unfortunately, those who felt I was not ‘forceful enough’ framed my ethical disposition as evidence of a lack of commitment to the party.”

He also pointed to the recent dissolution of the party executive in Kwara State by the APC national leadership, saying it was “another phase in the unrelenting assault” which he had to endure.

“That action was, to say the least, disrespectful,” he said. “Quite recently, we all took the oath to do justice to all and not allow personal interests to interfere with our official responsibilities.”

“With this obviously presumptuous action, and the decision to appoint as chairman of caretaker committee, the same man who had emerged as the chairman from the parallel congress in my state, the NWC has taken sides, violated its oath office and subverted its own credibility as an impartial arbiter,” he stated.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/its-not-over-yet-apc-spokesman-bolaji.html

Politics / BREAKING!! While APC Are Busy Fighting Saraki Over Defection, President Buhari E by 5Ebiscoo: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2018
PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/breaking-while-apc-are-busy-fighting.html

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday emerged the chairman of the Economic Community of West African States [ECOWAS]. Buhari on Tuesday replaced the Togolese president, Faire Gnassigbe.

He was named as the chairman at the end of the commission’s meeting in Togo today.

His Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, disclosed this in a message posted on his Twitter handle, @BashirAhmaad.

He wrote, “President @MBuhari emerges as the new Chairman of the ECOWAS.”

See his tweet below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/breaking-while-apc-are-busy-fighting.html

Celebrities / Lady Reveals What Don Jazzy Did To Her For 3 YEARS… This Will Melt Your Heart Fo by 5Ebiscoo: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
So After Don Jazzy went on a Money sharing spree few days ago on Twitter, a lady who was touched by this gesture has revealed how the Singer and Mavin Boss changed her Life completely and made her become a successful Lawyer.

According to Ify Solanke she had a Project in school and Don jazzy without pride despite his Celebrity status help her and saw her through.

Read her tweets below!

”’Seeing @DONJAZZY ‘s tweets has brought back memories of what he did to me Issa thread guys!!!

So sometime in April 2013, one of those nights when I randomly tweet, I dunno what I tweeted that got his attention, but he followed back. I was happy… 20year old, somebody wanna be, being followed by arguably the best music producer in Nigeria.

I knew the value of my twitter account so trust me to never lose the password. So on my 21st birthday, I sent a dm for a shout out and he did. I don’t think he was dashing money at that time, 2014 or so. I wonder why all I wanted was a shout out. #Iwasafan

He obliged me without responding to the dm and that meant a lot as well. Fast forward to 2015… I picked an interest in Intellectual Property Rights… Btw, I was in final year, faculty of law, Uniben. I selected a topic in IP for my Project…

The topic was, ‘Protection of Copyright Works in the Entertainment Industry ‘. I was to review the music and film industries, show how their works qualify as copyright works, how well they are protected, especially on the internet.

I reached out to @DONJAZZY and a few other musicians with questions on how they protect their works online, whether they just give music downloading sites their songs.
d to me that that was pretty much what they do and he agreed that there were no laws protecting media contents online, so they could not enforce the infringement of their copyrights online.

It was pretty much a case of sacrificing their rights onthe altar of fame… Well, look how it paid him. But then we know, all fingers are not equal.

I looked further to discover that the rights of the musicians can be protected by Collecting Societies (with COSON) being the extant body. Musicians get paid through the Collecting Societies for the use of their works by radio stations, tv stations, for adverts and the likes

So I finished my project, referenced @DONJAZZY in it and got a B. I still owe him a copy of that project… But I should let him know that I am a lawyer now and can help enforce or defend his rights. LPDC please stay outta this

So, Mr. Michael Collins, you have a lawyer here and if you ever need a firm of lawyers to retain, I can guide you aright. In conclusion guys… If there is a celebrity I know that is steady in his doings, it is Don Jazzy. Witty, funny, kind and human.”’

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/lady-reveals-what-don-jazzy-did-to-her.html

Celebrities / ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo by 5Ebiscoo: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
43-year old 50cent has just refered to 41-year old Floyd Mayweather as his ‘little brother’ who he has been ‘wanting to kill’.

50 Cent continued to troll Mayweather for his illiteracy as their online feud continues, the rapper wrote, ‘the TMZ people put cameras in my face, I didn’t say nothing about Champ. It just didn’t feel right, I be wanting to kill that fool but he my little brother. Don’t tell him I said this, I know he can’t read this shit’.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/ive-be-wanting-to-kill-that-fool-but.html

1 Like

Celebrities / UNBELIEVABLE! Bobrisky Says He Menstruate… Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle by 5Ebiscoo: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Controversial Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris aka Bobrisky, has revealed that just like every woman, he also has his monthly cycle!

The male barbie recently revealed that he uses the female toilet, ticks ‘female’ while filling forms and also allows just women to check him at airports.

He has now revealed his menstrual cycle lasts for 3 days! He wrote;

“Girls dis question is just for us. So guys stay away from the comments section. How long do your own monthly period flow. Mine is just for three days”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/unbelievable-bobrisky-says-he.html

Celebrities / “DEATH To Them And Their Family” – Speed Darlington Rains Heavy Curse On IG… You by 5Ebiscoo: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
U.S. Based Nigerian singer, Speed Darlington is not happy that his new single, ‘Cash and Carry’, which he just released 2 days ago, has already been uploaded on the Internet to be downloaded for free.

The Internet sensation shared a screenshot of something of the sites that uploaded the song and wished them death.

He wrote;

“Death to them and their bloodline for spoiling my hustle. You market will not sell as you don’t want my to sell. Struggle is your potion in life. As you do me so will others do you since am not suppose to make a living off my work. Year after year you will NEVER find the peace you want.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/death-to-them-and-their-family-speed.html

Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji’s Reality TV Show As Immoral, To Lead Youths Astray by 5Ebiscoo: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nigerians have come for blogger, Linda Ikeji who is promoting her TV show as they accuse her of promoting immorality.

Media mogul and ace blogger, Linda Ikeji has come under severe criticism from Nigerians after releasing clips from her recently premiered Reality TV show, Made In Gidi.

Nigerians are not happy with the blogger and her show with many accusing her of trying to lead young people astray. Nigerians who reacted on her page expressed anger as they called the show immoral.

In her sensitization for the show, Linda Ikeji has stated that seven women and five men would be in the house with no link to the outside world.

“No, eviction and no winner,” she added and this has raised brows.

Many of her fans asked what the show was all about if there was no competition, no eviction and no winner and have concluded that the show is clearly promoting immorality.

In some of the clips posted by Linda, some of the housemates had already started kissing and smooching barely one day after getting into the house! Despite the outrage, about 1200 subscribers have reportedly paid to watch the show on LITV!

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/nigerians-blast-linda-ikejis-reality-tv.html

Celebrities / Hmmmm!! “I Get Bored Dating One Man For Long” – Beautiful Lady Reveals by 5Ebiscoo: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
A beautiful lady has aired her own choice of relationship on Twitter, by revealing that keeping a man for long is so boring for her.

She said;

“The way I get bored dating one man for long. I really can’t even see myself getting with a man who doesn’t keep me intrigued and makes me laugh till I cry. That’s how soon the way you breathe will even start pissing me off,”

“A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with GAD. For those of you who don’t know, GAD is Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Upon speaking to someone, I found out my childhood memories of constant fear plays a massive part in it,” she had posted October of last year on her wall.

She continued :

“I did not have an easy childhood growing up and for people closest to me I have always opened up about that and also enduring sexual abuse as a child. I’ve always had this fear factor in life , so much so that when things were going right in my life, I was ready for bad things to happen because I always have this mental picture that whatever was going right in my life won’t last. I will worry daily about something I thought will happen, beat myself about it and cry over it.

“I will isolate myself from people who loved me sometimes and get angry at the least thing because behind closed doors, I was battling this thing that I knew existed but was too ashamed to admit or talk about. For many years, it had such a negative impact over my livelihood,” she added.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/hmmmm-i-get-bored-dating-one-man-for.html

Politics / Defection: What Okowa Said About Ortom, Lawmakers, APC by 5Ebiscoo: 1:44am On Jul 27, 2018
Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa has welcomed the defection of Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom and the All Progressive Congress (APC) lawmakers to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), saying that their action was an indication that the PDP was prepared to rescue Nigeria from the present state of affairs.

In a statement in Asaba on Thursday by his Chief Press Secretary, Charles Aniagwu, Gov. Okowa congratulated the National Chairman and the leadership of the PDP for the proactive steps taken so far in repositioning the party.

According to the Governor: “I congratulate members and leaders of the PDP on the defections and abandonment of the APC by the Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom and the members of the National Assembly.

“The defections have clearly shown to the entire world that the APC lack the capacity to manage a political party, and indeed a government and this explains why the people now look up to the PDP to rescue the country and put it on the path of good governance for our people.”

Governor Okowa commended the defectors for the courage they had exhibited in abandoning “the sinking ship.”

He stressed that the defections signified a vote of no confidence in the APC-led government and that the 2019 election will be a referendum of how the APC shattered the expectations of Nigerians.

He added: “The decision of a significant number of members of both the Senate and the House of Representatives to leave the APC and decamp into the PDP clearly indicates that there is hope that the country will be rescued from the misrule of the APC government.”

The Governor congratulated the PDP for positioning itself as a suitable alternative for the defectors.

He emphasized that the choice of the PDP as a preferred destination for them was an affirmation of the kind of leadership the national chairman of the PDP, Prince Uche Secondus had provided since assuming office.

Okowa further encouraged other governors and lawmakers to consider joining the PDP as the party was set on a mission to rescue Nigeria.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/defection-what-okowa-said-about-ortom.html

Celebrities / AWW!! After 6 Years Of Dating, 57-year-old Diego Maradona Is Finally Engaged To by 5Ebiscoo: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2018
According to reports, football legend Diego Maradona has finally given an engagement ring to girlfriend Rocio Oliva on her 28th birthday. And the couple are set to get married four years after the eccentric legend initially proposed to her.

The Argentinian icon reportedly presented the ring at a party that was held in the Bella Vista area of the Argentinian capital, Buenos Aires, to mark her birthday.

Maradona, 57, apparently presented Oliva with a diamond ring and asked her to marry him in front of the 45 guests.

The birthday girl said yes and the pair reportedly celebrated with bottles of Dom Perignon champagne.

Oliva’s mother Monica and Maradona’s daughter Jana burst into tears of joy after the ring was presented, according to reports.

Oliva told guests: “I am happy because this is my last birthday as a single woman and I can share it with all of you.

“My wishes for today and forever are to be happy with Diego, for my mother and grandmother Chiche to live forever and everyone I love to stay healthy.”

The birthday party reportedly featured a performance from Argentinian singer El P

Maradona met Oliva in 2012 after divorcing he first wife Claudia Villafane after 17 years of marriage in 2003.

Oliva is an ex-professional footballer who played for several clubs in the couple’s native Argentina. They were spotted together at the recent World Cup, as they shared a kiss while sitting alongside Brazil legend Ronaldo.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/aww-after-6-years-of-dating-57-year-old.html

Politics / “I Am Not A Marriage Material” – Timaya Declares by 5Ebiscoo: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Timaya who covers the recent issue of Vibe.ng magazine alongside King Perryy has declared he is not a marriage material while discussing with Vibe.ng, saying he is not ready for that phase yet.

King Perryy who is signed to Timaya’s record label- (DM records) who just his known for his banger jam “Man on duty” also talks about his style of music and his plans for the future.

Timaya also told Vibe.ng how he manages to be a parent and musician, he says, he and his kids are real to each other. If I have a bad breath she can easily say dad, your breath is bad and vice versa.

When asked if he would allow his kid ‘Emma’ go into music if she decides to in the future, he said he would allow her as long as it makes her happy, but his duty as a parent is to tell her what is good and bad.

“If today (my daughter) tells me, ‘daddy I want to be a skripper’, that’s her life. I brought her into this world. I just need to make her understand what is good and bad, what is right and wrong.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/i-am-not-marriage-material-timaya.html

Politics / Anambra Community Bemoans Activities Of Gully Erosion, Seeks Fg’s Intervention by 5Ebiscoo: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2018

Indigenes of Achina in Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra state have called for an urgent intervention of the federal government following the menace of gully erosion, which is threatening to sack them from their ancestral homes.

Leaders of the community, who spoke after conducting journalists round the gully erosion sites within their community on Tuesday in Achina, said gully erosion posed serious challenge to more than 250 families, lamenting that they no longer relate with members of the neighbouring communities because they have been cut off.

Chief Modestus Umenzekwe, a Lagos-based businessman, who spoke to journalists, said he personally engaged the services of a bulldozer operator to create palliative road for his people, but the job was now beyond what an individual can do.

“The erosion problem we are facing in Achina resulted from the abandonment of Akpo-Mbaraoye Achina-Ogwu Nganga-Onneh-Agbudu-Ogboji road awarded by former Governor Peter Obi.

“The contractor handling the road stopped work at St. Peter Secondary School, Achina and rather than complete the job, the firm diverted money meant for the job to other side.

“We decided to cry out because in spite the palliative job I have done because if the state Governor Willie Obiano and the federal government do not act fast, Achina people will be in for mega disaster,” he claimed.

Umenzekwe said it was the water channel constructed by the contracting firm handling the road that snowballed into gully erosion near St. Peter Secondary School Achina.

Two other gully erosion sites, one close to St. Peter Catholic University Achina owned by Awka Catholic Diocese and another near Ugwu Nganga, Umenzekwe said, have been there for some time now.

He added that the two gullies began to extend near buildings, farmlands and economic trees due to flash flood caused by the increasing flow of water via the poor road construction.

“The magnitude of the gully in Achina now is beyond what the Anambra State alone can handle, we equally appeal to the federal government and international agencies to come to our aid,” Umenzekwe pleaded.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/anambra-community-bemoans-activities-of.html
Politics / 2019: Gov. Ortom Speaks On Joining PDP by 5Ebiscoo: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2018

The Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom, has dismissed some Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governorship aspirants in the state who declared yesterday that he (Ortom) was not welcomed in the party.

Reports emerged yesterday that about 13 governorship aspirants had told the governor to remain where he is or go somewhere else.

But reacting to this, Ortom told the aspirants that he did not need to consult them before joining the PDP.

The governor spoke on Monday through his Special Adviser on Media, Information and Communication Techology, Tahav Agerzua.

The special adviser asked, “Must the governor seek their permission before joining the PDP?

“And l don’t think the governor has announced that he is going into the PDP, I don’t think.

“When the appropriate time comes, such an issue would be addressed.

“Maybe, if you talk about the PDP, l know prominent people within the PDP that have asked Ortom to come to the party.

“So, if you juxtapose the position, you will know where and who have more powers to admit or keep Ortom out.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/2019-gov-ortom-speaks-on-joining-pdp.html
Celebrities / ‘how I Handle Men Pestering Me For Love’ – 57-year-old Musician, Salawa Abeni by 5Ebiscoo: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2018

Veteran musician, Salawa Abeni, has disclosed that men still pester her for love despite turning 57 recently.

According to Vanguard, the seasoned entertainer said she learnt to treat such men with respect while turning them down.

She said: “Men still pester me for love but I am always very careful with them even though you cannot know which one is good or bad from mere appearance.

“I mentioned it in one of my songs that if I laugh too much, they will call me a prostitute, if I frown too much, they will say I am proud. But it is good to be very diplomatic with them and not to be rude to them.”

Salawa Abeni, who also raised an alarm over the rising spate of broken marriages, especially in the entertainment industry, said that every man or woman needed a companion, therefore people must make their marriages work.

“The truth is that every adult male or female wants to be in a happy marriage. They should note that two wrongs can never make a right. One has to be cool-headed and patient.

“Those in the entertainment industry need to take things easy. While they make others happy with their talents, they must also make themselves happy by building good homes,” he said.

Queen Salawa Abeni walked down the aisle with Sir Kollington Ayinla, in the 80’s.

However, their marriage spectacularly crashed leading to name callings. The couple later got back together, after years of separation.

Kollington Ayinla is the father of Salawa Abeni’s only two children

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/how-i-handle-men-pestering-me-for-love.html
Celebrities / I Didn’t Expect People To Condemn Me Over Aramide Comment – Ebiye by 5Ebiscoo: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2018

Victor Ebiye, popularly known as comedian Ebiye, has revealed that he didn’t expect the level of backlash he got over a comment t he made about singer Aramide when she won award at the Headies 2018 awards.

Speaking to Saturday Beats, Ebiye said he never thought his words would be taken seriously because he was only joking.

“I apologised because Aramide could not have done such a thing and the joke didn’t have an end.

“I don’t want to mention names, but if I had used another character, people might not have reacted the way they did. I guess I chose the wrong character for the joke.

“Aramide has been busy. Though I have not been able to see her physically, I have sent in my apologies to her. We talked about everything, so we are cool now.”

Ebiye received lots of backlash when he said Aramide must have slept with someone to have won that award. The comedian later apologized for his words.

He wrote: “I made a distasteful joke about Aramide last night at the Headies. I am embarrassed by my comments, I’m profusely sorry. Aramide is a hardworking artist who deserves every recognition she gets by merit. I sincerely apologise and pledge that such will not repeat itself”.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/i-didnt-expect-people-to-condemn-me.html
Celebrities / 2face Drags Blackface To Court, Demands N50million by 5Ebiscoo: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Blackface has revealed he is being sued for N50m by Innocent ‘2face’ Idibia, his former Plantashun Boiz bandmate.

The ‘Hard Life’ singer says 2face is suing him over his age-long claim that he wrote ‘Let Somebody Love You’ and ‘African Queen’.

In a post on Instagram, Blackface wrote: “2face Idibia @official2baba & his manager Efe Omorogbe @efeomorogbe sued me for 50Million.

“They (are) claiming I didn’t write #letsomebodyloveyou & #africanqueen (and) what else?

“Just about time me and my legal team (file) for #mydefence. After which I will release my album #risingsun (defendervol2).”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/2face-drags-blackface-to-court-demands.html

Politics / Police Confirms Arrest Of Borno Guber Aspirant At Atiku‘s Event by 5Ebiscoo: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2018
The Police on Wednesday confirmed the arrest of a governorship aspirant in Borno State, Grema Terab.

The ex-Chairman of Borno State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA), was declared wanted for his role in an alleged murder.

Terab was apprehended on Tuesday by SARS personnel at an event attended by former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

Atiku addressed a gathering of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) supporters in Borno at the Forshams Hall, Maiduguri.

The operatives were said to have been on his trail for alleged complicity in the killing that occurred while he was hosting a meeting in April.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Damian Chukwu, spoke on the matter at a press briefing held in his office.

He explained that Terab disappeared after the “unauthorised” political meeting at his Maiduguri home.

Chukwu said: “Yes, we have him in custody and he is presently with the CID unit; and if you want to see him you can go there and ask for him, that is if they would allow you to see him.”.

Terab is one of the sons of late Borno philanthropist and former Secretary to the State Government during Ali Modu Sheriff’s tenure, Abba-Gana Terrab.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/police-confirms-arrest-of-borno-guber.html

Politics / Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by 5Ebiscoo: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
The Muslim Rights Concern, MURIC, on Wednesday called on the Ekiti State Governor-elect, Kayode Fayemi to give “Muslims in the state proportionate representation in government appointments.”

MURIC anchored its call on the fact that Muslims in the state cast “massive protest votes against Fayose on Saturday because the latter was a Muslim hater and a con artist whose major preoccupation was the marginalization of Muslims in government appointments, the demolition of mosques, making mockery of Muslims and harassing Islamic scholars.”

In a congratulatory message signed by its Director, Ishaq Akintola and sent to DAILY POST, the organization also advised the governor-elect to remain level-headed and sympathetic to the poor and elderly citizens of the state.

MURIC also warned that Fayose’s “downward slide has just begun.”

The message reads, “We complained in vain early in 2014 when Fayose formed an all-Christian cabinet. All 14 commissioners, as well as all permanent secretaries, were Christians. The secretary to the state government was a Christian. All board chairmen were also Christians except the Muslim Pilgrims Board where the maximum ruler had no choice. Muslims in the South West had never experienced such totalitarianism. Fayose’s defeat is good riddance to bad rubbish as far as Ekiti Muslims are concerned.

“We warned Fayose when he embarked on his orgy of mosque demolition but he did not listen. Can you imagine a state governor issuing an order to shut down Arabic evening classes in the state capital in this 21st century Nigeria? Fayose’s downward slide has just begun. His cup of anti-Muslim and Islamophobic acts reached its brim and even spilled over the day he publicly insulted and harassed Shaykh Muhyideen, the popular Ansar-Ud-Deen preacher.

“We know that you are a Christian. But we have seen that you are very liberal. You hate nobody. You have charity for all. We trust you because you have been tested before and you performed creditably well. You really impressed us during your first term before Ekiti citizens entered ‘one chance’. You gave Muslims cabinet slots. You issued a circular permitting female Muslim children to use hijab in public schools even without Muslims making much fuss”.

Noting that it was not partisan, MURIC maintained that the religion or political party of a President or Governor does not matter so long as he or she was transparent, credible and fair to all.

Akintola added, “We are not supporting any political party. Neither are we supporting Muslims in public offices. All we are interested in is good governance. MURIC is particularly interested in politicians who are fair to Muslims in this country.

“We will support a president or governor who gives Muslims their dues, fights corruption and observes democratic tenets no matter what religion, tribe or political party he belongs. Yet we do not encourage any Muslim president or governor to maltreat Christians and traditionalists. Those who come to equity must come with clean hands. We are for fairness to all.

“But we will not allow Muslim haters to rest whether at federal, state or local government level. We will use every constitutional means at our disposal to give extremist crusaders a run for their money because this country belongs to all of us. Muslims will no longer remain underdogs in this country: oppressed, repressed and downpressed.

“We are watching governors in the South East who are in the habit of depriving the minority Muslims of their Allah-given fundamental human rights. They refuse to give Certificates of Occupancy (C of Os) for mosques. They demolish mosques at will while heads of tertiary institutions disallow Muslim students from worshipping and building mosques inside campuses. They also demolish existing make-shift mosques on campuses using flimsy excuses.

“In conclusion, we appeal to Governor-Elect Fayemi to make his in-coming government inclusive and to redress the wrongs done to Ekiti Muslims by his irritant predecessor by giving them befitting government posts and returning to them all their civil rights. Apart from a proportionate number of commissioners, permanent secretaries and board chairmen, we particularly demand that the post of secretary to the state government should go to a Muslim since both Fayemi and his deputy are Christians. In return, we urge Muslims in Ekiti to give the in-coming Fayemi regime all necessary support”.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/ekiti-muric-speaks-on-why-fayemi-must.html

11 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / “we Have Not Shut Out Any Governor” – Oshiomhole On Rumoured Exit Of Ortom From by 5Ebiscoo: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Adams Oshiomole, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has reacted to rumours that Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom is making an exit from the party.

Recall Ortom, on Monday said that he’d been given a “red card” by his party. He described himself as a “free man.”

Oshiomhole, while speaking on Monday in Abuja, described the governor as a senior member of the party.

“We have not shut out any governor,” he said, and certainly not the Benue governor.

I know that Governor Ortom is a very senior member of the party and he has said so repeatedly in print and has said to me one on one that he will not leave the APC unless he was pushed out.

Since I assumed the chairmanship of this party along with my colleagues in the NWC, I know of a fact, that we have not shut out any governor and certainly not Governor Ortom.

And in these days of social media, I will not be responding on the basis of rumor and unverified reports.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/we-have-not-shut-out-any-governor.html

Politics / How We Were Stopped From Attending Middle Belt Summit – Nwodo Attacks Buhari by 5Ebiscoo: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Some members of the Southern and Middle Belt Forum, led by Chief Edwin Clark, were on Monday in Abuja stopped from traveling to Makurdi, the capital of Benue State to attend the Middle Belt summit on restructuring.

They reported that their chartered flight was stopped from flying to the Benue State capital under the pretence of security clearance.

Spokesperson for the group, who is also the President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief John Nwodo, said the elders spent about five hours at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, trying to obtain a clearance to make the journey but were refused by the Commandant of the Makurdi Airport, whose name was given as Lt. Commander A. Audu.

He regretted that the clearance was not given, accusing the Buhari-led government of running a military system.

Nwodo said, “We arrived in time for our flight today at 12 noon, the airport commandant disallowed us from flying and said we needed to go and get permission to land in Makurdi.

“We consider this fundamental infringement on our democratic rights of freedom of movement and freedom of association. There is nothing in our law precluding us from moving to wherever we like, from holding an opinion in so far as we do not breach any law in Nigeria.

“What has happened to us today expresses a lot of doom for fundamental human rights in our country, for the free exchange of ideas as unavoidable instruments of achieving growth and development of our polity.

“We deprecate the treatment that we were given today, which prevented us from physically joining our brethren in the Middle Belt in a common view which we all hold, a very patriotic view, which we think will be the only way to guarantee the future of our country.”

Nwodo, who spoke in the company of other members of the group at the Abuja residence of Clark, said that all they wanted was to show solidarity with the Middle Belt people who he said had supported the forum.

He added, “The people that you saw on the television in the Middle Belt are our brethren who showed us solidarity in other zonal summits. The fact that we were barred from showing them this solidarity is bound to hurt them.

“Through this press conference, we want to express our solidarity with them. We want them to know that we are one and the same in our views of the restructuring of the federation

“Secondly, (we need) to deprecate this new tendency. Not too long ago, the President signed into law an Executive order, which gives him the right to seize people’s assets. This is almost like a military government. And we think that this is an intrusion into the principles of separation of powers in our country.

“It is the responsibilities of the legislature to make law, of the executive to implement the law and the judiciary to interpret the law. I do not think that Section 5 of the Constitution gives the President such executive authority to make laws.”

READ MORE HERE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/how-we-were-stopped-from-attending.html

Romance / The 14 Best Moments In Every Relationship by 5Ebiscoo: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2018
1. The primary time you hang around one-on-one (and sure, Netflixing counts). Nothing is extra thrilling than letting out all of your pent-up crush vitality on a primary date. It is virtually as huge a deal as your potential marriage ceremony day by way of tales you may have to inform again and again. PRO TIP: Do not convey up potential weddings on the primary date.

2. That first awkward, nervous pause proper earlier than your first kiss. Your first kiss says, “I like hanging out with you, however I additionally wish to make out with you on a regular basis. Let’s take this to the following stage.”

3. The primary time you bone. Properly, hopefully your first time was an incredible second. And if not, you are a really selfless particular person for sticking with them.

4. The primary time you keep the night time as a substitute of abruptly peacing-out like Cinderella the second it hits 2 a.m. Particularly if you happen to normally run off into the night time instantly after coitus. Properly, perhaps hobble into the night time whereas making an attempt to place in your pants is a extra apt description. My level is, your first sleepover is a giant deal.

5. Once you did nothing in mattress collectively and it was wonderful. The primary time you do that, it is cute and romantic. The 90th time you do that, you are codependent agoraphobics. However when you’ll be able to actually spend all day sharing a tiny sq. collectively and doing nothing else, you’ve got bought one thing good going.

6. The second you understand their household may be your loved ones (and also you’re OK with that). Some folks have silly households. So it is a reduction while you meet your accomplice’s and also you truly really feel at residence. Getting together with their household as a substitute of feeling awkward and intimidated is nice.

7. When choosing your accomplice up on the airport felt like the very best second on this planet. Spending time aside (nevertheless lengthy) is tough, however attending to see one another once more makes all of it price it. All proper, perhaps it will’ve been higher to not be aside within the first place.

8. Shopping for a second toothbrush to maintain at their home. You are mainly saying, “I am coming over every time I would like so you’ll be able to
by no means cheat on me .” But additionally, you realize, that you just love spending time collectively.

9. Once you had an insane struggle, however you knew you by no means needed to interrupt up . At first look, this may not seem to be this needs to be labeled a “greatest second.” However it’s fights like these that make you understand you actually wish to attempt to make this relationship work. Additionally, yo, make-up intercourse.

10. Once you by chance blurted out “I really like you” and waited to listen to them say it again. Within the historical past of mankind, no two folks have ever mentioned “I really like you” after which not fumbled by means of a dialog afterward. Your first declaration of affection is at all times adopted by an “I imply…” when you stare at your accomplice and hope they are saying it again earlier than you punch out the closest window and minimize your jugular with a shard of glass.

11. Once you went on a trip that also appears like one of many excessive factors of your relationship. Even when it is simply an in a single day journey, it beats the household journey you took to the Grand Canyon together with your dad and mom a couple of years in the past.

12. Getting a canine and realizing you might be efficiently elevating a dwelling factor collectively. Week 1: It is not lifeless but! Week 2: Nonetheless dwelling! Week three: We’re a household now: me, you, and Muffins. Simply us for the following decade or so.

13. Once you powered by means of the laborious occasions collectively, they usually appeared rather less laborious together with your accomplice by your facet.
Perhaps you misplaced your job or a member of the family, or needed to get a reasonably severe surgical procedure. It may not have been so nice, however you have been there for one another

14. Any time you actually, really, simply have a day to yourselves. These do not come usually sufficient, and after they do, it appears like the very best day ever.

READ MORE AT>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/the-14-best-moments-in-every.html

Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money – Misi Molu by 5Ebiscoo: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Days after a recording of the interview was posted online, Tiwa Savage made a series of posts to insinuate that Misi Molu had earlier begged her for money via social media shortly before airing her views about her talent.

Tiwa Savage should prove I begged her for money - Misi Molu lailasnews

She wrote:

“Wow! They beg you for money today and talk trash tomorrow because it’s not personal; they’re just doing their job, abi?”

In another post, she stated:

“Celebrities are human o. You can’t beg for money then talk trash and expect me to not catch feelings. Like, are you serious? Next time you think of sliding in my DM asking for money or anything; remember your personal opinion and miss me with your BS.”

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Misi Molu challenged singer Tiwa Savage to present evidence that she had contacted her for financial assistance.

Tiwa Savage should prove I begged her for money - Misi Molu lailasnews 2

Reacting to Savage’s posts, she said:

“Personally, I don’t believe she was talking about me. But if she is, she needs to show evidence to that fact. The situation has been blown way out of proportion than what the intentions of the discussion were actually meant to be. People are giving it way too much credence.”

On the propriety of comparing both artistes, especially when Yemi was in the studio with her,Misi Molu said,

“The type of industry we are in; we are constantly faced with comparison. For example, I have a colleague I’m constantly compared to at work. I did my job by showing my personality as an on air personality. The only problem is that some people do not agree with my opinion and that’s fine.”

Meanwhile, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Yemi Alade refused to comment on her comparism with Tiwa Savage but she maintained her stance that there was no number one artiste in the country. Speaking through her manager, Taye Aliyu, she said:

“All of the top artistes in the country are blessed by God and they are all doing well in their respective ways. We don’t always have to compare artistes because they have their individual uniqueness. Yemi is always focused on her craft; she doesn’t have time for rivalry.”

READ MORE AT>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/tiwa-savage-should-prove-i-begged-her.html

Politics / 2019 Elections: What Obasanjo Told PDP Leaders by 5Ebiscoo: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Former president, Dr. Olusegun Obasanjo on Saturday urged leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to pay attention to issues that were needed to restore the party as a party of good image, discipline, commitment, leadership and moral principles.

The was contained in a statement on Saturday by Kehinde Akinyemi, the ex-president’s spokesman.

Obasanjo spoke when the party’s national chairman, Uche Secondus, led a 21-member delegation of the party’s National Working Committee on a courtesy call on him.

On the coalition for 2019 being championed by the PDP, Obasanjo advised that the coalition should remain an alliance as being projected and not a merger.

“The MoU for grand alliance is what it says, a grand alliance. It is neither a merger nor absorption of any political party by any political party.

“It is clear for the parties which agreed to be members of the alliance to work together to achieve one important common objective at the national level for the election of 2019.

“Where it is appropriate and necessary, members may also form alliance and co-operation at the state level.

“The individuality and independence of each political party must be observed and respected by all parties concerned.

“It is also desirable that in the process of implementing the MoU to achieve the set objective, solidarity and focus on the objective must be maintained.

“Each member political party must be cautious of fake news, rumours, blackmail, and seeds of discord that may be sown among them from external quarters,” Akinyemi quoted Obasanjo as saying.

He said the former president at the meeting reiterated that he had quit partisan politics, but would continue to make himself available to guide any party that so desired.

Akinyemi, however, maintained that his principal would prioritise his service to the African Democratic Congress, ADC.

READ MORE HERE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/2019-elections-what-obasanjo-told-pdp.html

Politics / Ekiti Election: Why One Vote Should Cost Guber Candidates N864,000 – Charlyboy, by 5Ebiscoo: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
As the people of Ekiti state head to the polls on Saturday, Convener of the OurMumuDonDo movement, Charles Oputa, alias Charlyboy, and his co-travellers have advised each voter who is willing to sell his or her ballot to politicians to do so at the cost of N864,000, stressing that the electorates should refrain from selling their votes if a governorship candidate is unwilling to pay that amount for one.

Apart from the OurMumuDonDo movement, this view expressed on Friday in an open letter to the people of Ekiti state, was supported by Concerned Nigerians, Coalition in Defence of Nigerian Democracy and Mad Connect, which were respectively represented by Adeyanju Deji, Ariyo Dare-Atoye and Moses Paul.

They argued that since the national minimum wage was N18,000, voters willing to be financially induced must ensure they charge politicians N864,000 being the sum of N18,000 multiplied by the number of months the particular governor they are selling their votes for would be in office.

The groups, however, stated this after calling on the electorates in Ekiti to be peaceful and vote for the candidate in whom they are strongly convinced of his capacity, character, and competence, as well as enjoining them to “shun every politician or political party that offers you money to influence your ballot; they are the real enemies of democracy and good governance”.

OurMumuDonDo then said, “if you wish to sell your vote, you must insist on 864,000Naira as the cost of selling your vote. This is because the minimum wage in Nigeria today is 18,000Naira, and when you multiply 18,000Naira by 48months which is the total number of months that constitute a single tenure of a governor, you will arrive at 864,000Naira. You must bear in mind that any politician or political party that gives you less than 864,000Naira to influence your ballot is simply trying to shortchange you, and you must ignore them. If you cannot get 864,000Naira as the cost of selling your vote, then do not sell your vote at all. Rather, look for a candidate that has the capacity, competence, and character of serving you well and making Ekiti State better for everyone.”

READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/ekiti-election-why-one-vote-should-cost.html

Politics / Kogi Obituary Looms If Bello, APC Remain In Power – Enape by 5Ebiscoo: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
A governorship aspirant under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kogi State Hon. Hassan Enape has criticized the Governor Yahaya Bello led All Progressives Congress (APC) government.

He said the “obituary” of Kogi state might come if Bello continued in power.

Enape stated this at the PDP secretariat in Lokoja when he picked his intent form to contest the 2019 Kogi governorship election.

He explained that he joined the gubernatorial race to rescue the state from total collapse from the “maladministration” of the governor.

The aspirant expressed sadness at the “state of squalor and poverty hoisted on the people of the state in the past three years by the Alhaji Yahaya Bello led APC government”.

Enape stressed that his pedigree in both public and private sectors would be deployed in galvanizing the state out of economic retrogression.

The governorship aspirant noted that, he is coming into the race “with the experience and mindset to save the state from total obituary and to place it on the pedestal of growth and development”.

He added that the PDP has all it takes to pull the people out of the shackles of poverty and deprivation.

READ MORE>>> http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/kogi-obituary-looms-if-bello-apc-remain.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.