Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" (65151 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me / "I'm Talking To My Children", Daddy Adeboye Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by philipstanley(m): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
I'm one of his children and am proud of him being my Daddy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Slynation(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
mike272:

Get understanding. some text have figurative meaning and some others have literary meaning. Don't be so dumb by falling for that pics
You dey mind that fellow....
Some people are better left ignored...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
UDUJ:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Kai, I love nairaland cheesy

grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by tenderjunkie: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hahahahhaa. Children that don't have critical thinking. Of course you'll want to limit your messages to only your gullible children so you can continue feasting on them grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by farem: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy

Yes, the sheepish many of who control your existence in life!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kay25(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
madamgrace:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dont-be-angry-with-me-im-talking-to-my-children-adeboye-replies-critics/%3famp=1
Great answer God bless you the more sir for this wisdom and understanding you have shown us.to the critics go ahead and use ur twitter sense..come to think of it how many of dem with all the twitter bird brain they have has a better and lasting marriage like baba's own?dis generation enn I weep for us not learning from the better edge

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by TwentyOnePilots(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=sonofthunder post=91871983]

Seun is always happy with and open to the mockery of Christians..... At least that's what it looks like at best.

I once made a suggestion in a thread, that Seun need to put up that Oath of a thing for the Christian threads likewise before the non believers will over run the thread.

My two cents....yet again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by farem: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
EngineerBode:

When Imams talk to the muslims in his mosque, no one attacks him or call the people The sheepish. Allow him talk to his children. Since you are not one goatish, mind your business

Fixed.
That's the only alternative left him. No midpoint.
Great response.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kinzo0917(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
sonofthunder:

Seun is always happy with and open to the mockery of Christians..... At least that's what it looks like at best.
DONT YOU KNOW SEUN DONT BELIEVE IN GOD? IF YOU DOUBT ME, GOOGLE SEUN OWNER OF NAIRALAND. SO DONT BE SURPRISED IF HE FEELS COMFORTABLE WITH SUCH COMMENT.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Johndrill(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
More grace sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Sunkyapogee(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Children you never bought diaper for.. shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by bonnyhope: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
sapientia:
Lol

Your slaves you mean?
Sharap

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by domopps(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
plessis:

Sorry man, you're the fool.

You have a bible to teach you Christianity. You have the life of Christ as example on how a Christian should live like. But you don't read it. You depend on your fellow man(adeboye) to read it and interprete it to you in his own way. How would you know if you're not exploited when you are lazy enough to even read your own bible?

You are the fool and I'm sorry for you because foolishness has no cure. There's no hope for you.

And your point exactly is what.....? I am yet to see where you quoted that his teaches are contrary to the Bible

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
sapientia:
Lol

Your slaves you mean?
what's is human saying what is this one saying?... Your comment is not on track.. you are negative

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
[s][quote author=nextstep post=91872098]With all due respect, nobody is your child, Pastor. They are God's children, not yours... and threatening God's children with damnation for not paying tithes is not very becoming of a real pastor, I'm sorry to say.

Times are hard for people, and your only recommendation is to condemn them? This is the time Church should be giving to its congregation. If you still feel like you can afford to tithe, then do so.

And note, dear Christians - who by definition are not under the Covenant with Abraham, nor with Moses, but instead with Christ (Rom. 6:14–15), etc:

Jesus never once required you to tithe; the only reference to such was when he was chastising those who tithe but neglect other parts of the old, Mosaic Covenant. "These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others". But he came and washed the old ways away.

He does recommend giving generously (to the needy, and to help those who preach), but He did not say tithing was a requirement for salvation, or not doing so was damnation. Do not let a pastor threaten you - like a mob boss - to fund his jet and expensive suits.

Jesus also never required you to sacrifice animals, even though it was the practice by his people before He came, yet no Christian in their right mind would condemn you to hell if you don't bring a sheep or cow. Why be tied to old Covenants that don't define Christianity?[/quote[/s]]

What is this one saying self....?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by plessis: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
domopps:

And your point exactly is what.....? I am yet to see where you quoted that his teaches are contrary to the Bible

Cheers
is tithing a part of Christianity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by emanobis(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
As a Role Model and a follower of Christ, you shouldn't say that your sermon is only meant for your church members because when Christ was on earth, he said that the Gospel is meant for the Jews and Gentiles alike. So as a servant in the Lord's vine yard, you should be focused on the Bidden of your Heavenly Father and ignore critics once you are doing and saying the right thing.
If your sermon is meant for your members alone means you are now segregating the Church and Heavenly Race is no longer meant for other parts of the earth...Preach the Gospel to the Ends of the Earth.
Papa Adeboye, apart from being a Pastor, please also try and be a Father to all (no church attachment).
Remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by nextstep(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:
What is this one saying self....?

I was referring to his frequent declarations that "anyone who is not paying his tithe is not going to heaven", or "pay Your Tithes To Avoid Divine Curses" - Pastor Adeboye Tells His Members

Jesus never threatened damnation for not tithing, and he would understand that times are tough. He would recommend giving to the needy at this time. I realize that the Church does help the needy now and then, but the vast majority of the funds go to the pastor.

For a pastor to do chide people for not tithing in these trying times, is not very Christian-like in my opinion; for a Christian to insult and throw stones at somebody for having a different opinion... can't say that's Christian-like either.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by morris477(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yes, my G O
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Anoniemos01: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Amitex:

Yes, the sheep listens to his master's voice.
The Goatees also follow their masters, their imams. While we Sheepish listen to learn and dwell peacefully, the Goatees listen to go out bombing, maiming and moving around with plates as Almajiris.

Is it not better being a Sheep than being a Goat? You be the judge.
Don't leave me., don't leave mee! grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

But when imam tell u guys to go and carry suicide bomb and kill people, u guys listen to him.

Our daddy isn't telling us to carry bomb and kill people, he is not telling us to start killing other tribes... He is only telling us to pay tithe and we will do it with joy.....

If Muslims can obey their imam and carry suicide bomb to destroy lives, then we will pay tithe to save lives

Boko Haram, iswap, isis are shouting Allahu akbar all listen to their imams and alfa for 77 virgins gringringrin

Abeg with which kind prick dem wan use phuck 77 virgins??

Leave us to our pastor.. We are baba son..

Terrorist are imam son too.... Our father isn't a terrorist like Islam creates

grin
Well explained
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by IpobAntidote: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
EngineerBode:

When Imams talk to the muslims in his mosque, no one attacks him or call the people The sheepish. Allow him talk to his children. Since you are not one, mind your business
[/s]

Trash, whenever religious slaves like you are outed, you'll quickly look for Islam to pass your moronic and delusional comments on to
Did the person even insinuate that he's a Muslim? For all you know, he might just be another Xtian who refused to be enslaved like you have been.

#DELUSIONALGOSLAVES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
It's none of my business.

You are right
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by farem: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a coded life,
The more you look,
The less you see.

Unfortunately, the goats can't/won't decipher the the things meant for the sheep.
You, like many other goats, have been confronted with the passage below. Rather, you will continue to listen to the senior, blind goats (religionists)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us... John 1:1, 14 (KJV)

If God (the Word) truly became flesh, it is expected He had to exhibit the traits of human beings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by AuroraB(f): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
mind your buisness.how does the conversation between father and children concern outsiders?
Just as my comment concerns you not undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by NumbEmotions(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a coded life,
The more you look,
The less you see.

Sense is an alien to your brain
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
sonofthunder:

He blocked Christians from Islam section and left Christian section open for fools to display their stupidity.

It shows the kind of person he himself is.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by AdeniyiA(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
I think the message of the Gospel shud be preached without segregation that can cause further cause division in d body of Christ.
1 Corinthians 3:4-6 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

We all should claim/work to be children of God and not of mortal man. I am a member but that doesn't mean I shouldn't express my reservations.
The message of the cross is for everyone
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by AuroraB(f): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
owoshuyi:
NON CHILDREN ASSOCIATION spotted grin grin

Proudly grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Agugbadin: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
ajailer:
yes, I liked it when he said it. it's a spiritual message meant for his children alone.....shikena

Yes Daddy Go is absolutely right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.