Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" (65154 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me / "I'm Talking To My Children", Daddy Adeboye Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Rufflinez: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
BananaPeel:

Yes, Jesus slept because he took the form a man to accomplish his purpose. He came in the simplest form as all men and many like you didn't believe him because he was too simple to be regarded the son of God. He didn't fall down from the sky like terminator but was born like everyone else. The gospel is too simple to be true for your likes because your unbelief has blinded your eyes.
Only true children understands reason Pst Adeboye said he was talking to his children.
Oil dey your head, Baba(You're anointed)

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
plessis:
Your children or your fools?
[/s]

Children of perdition spotted undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by plessis: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Onyi22:

His children, mumu

See a brainwashed idiot calling someone mumi.

Have you given adeboye your money today? His bills won't pay themselves.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by omotoniwa(f): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
okunwaye:
Lol make I no talk wetin dey mind
A barstard like u will always talk na.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by 777Likes9Shares: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
So he actually listens to people's response to him
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by biafrasun: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
ThiagoKid:
seconded
thirded
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Btruth: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
sapientia:
Lol

Your slaves you mean?
how is that your problem?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by plessis: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yada01:

You just proven again to be a fool. Don't you know that 'Without contradiction the less is bless by the greater'. Mr Fool before you talk make sure you know the topic well

Adeboye's fool.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by adewad13(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
ThiagoKid:
seconded
Thirded
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by debetmx(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hushboye talking to his children is not your business.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Patrioticman007(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
DonBenny77:

Jesus christ was in human form Ewù he was born of a woman. na you create that meme?
What a display of ignorance and stupidity

Your mumu never do ?, why was your god abandoned on the cross to die ?. Your Bible said it.

"That day, he hung on a Roman cross and cried out, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” (Matthew 27:46 NKJV)."
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Popejero(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
ThiagoKid:
seconded
Infact...I thirded
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Btruth: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
plessis:

Sorry man, you're the fool.

You have a bible to teach you Christianity. You have the life of Christ as example on how a Christian should live like. But you don't read it. You depend on your fellow man(adeboye) to read it and interprete it to you in his own way. How would you know if you're not exploited when you are lazy enough to even read your own bible?

You are the fool and I'm sorry for you because foolishness has no cure. There's no hope for you.
are you pained?

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yada01:

In reality there is nothing like atheist. Atheist have a god and he is satan
there is no satan,there is no God,don't be deceive by anyone.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by plessis: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
adedayoa2:
And has he said anything contrary to the bible?

Yes
Tithing is biblical but tithing is not part of Christianity.

Daddy-worshipping is not part of Christianity.

Adeboye is part of the people who have bastardized Christianity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by PrinceMajestic: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
The sheeps he has cast a spell of everlasting doom on. Any Christian who criticize boko haram killing people is a complete hypocritical bastard. Christians and Muslims are terrorists, it is written in Bible how Christians must kill people of other faiths mercilessly and the knights or crusaders during roman empire under the evil popes carried out the same terrorism on innocent people just like boko haram are doing today but Christians pretend they're not aware that the first terrorist groups were Christians according to the numerous kill kill kill verses of bible, only that then Christian terrorists killed millions while Muslim terrorist today are yet to kill millions but they're all evil hypocritical terrorists and I hate you all. May more Asian atheist scientists invent more virus that will kill you all and close your useless religious buildings forever. Since you decide to be deliberately stupid you don't deserve peace. If religion continue to terrorise the world's peace why not we criminalize religions as state treason

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by onyxo76(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
the bascards like wannnk1ng off to what he said
abi o, putting mouth for what does not concern them, if adeboye gave instructions to his followers i wonder how it take affect his non followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Slynation(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
That's just it... "Some people see the Glory, but they don't know the Story"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
plessis:

See a brainwashed idiot calling someone mumi.

Have you given adeboye your money today? His bills won't pay themselves.

But what you said justified you as mumu na.
You check what you typed and see if you are a mumu or an idiot . Ode undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by mabea: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy
Everybody deserves respect don't you think so?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Ajixegun: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
zangaozanga:
if this how christians behave then i am happy to be an athiest.
See an emotional blackmailing o.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is not of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by UDUJ(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Amitex:

Yes, the sheep listens to his master's voice.
The Goatees also follow their masters, their imams. While we Sheepish listen to learn and dwell peacefully, the Goatees listen to go out bombing, maiming and moving around with plates as Almajiris.

Is it not better being a Sheep than being a Goat? You be the judge.

You are not well at all cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by mike272(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a coded life,
The more you look,
The less you see.

Get understanding. some text have figurative meaning and some others have literary meaning. Don't be so dumb by falling for that pics

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by plessis: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:

You check what you typed and see if you are a mumu or idiot . Ode undecided

Adeboye's fool.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by princetemitee(f): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Daddy G.O world wide

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Slynation(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
The sheeps he has cast a spell of everlasting doom on. Any Christian who criticize boko haram killing people is a complete hypocritical bastard. Christians and Muslims are terrorists, it is written in Bible how Christians must kill people of other faiths mercilessly and the knights or crusaders during roman empire under the evil popes carried out the same terrorism on innocent people just like boko haram are doing today but Christians pretend they're not aware that the first terrorist groups were Christians according to the numerous kill kill kill verses of bible, only that then Christian terrorists killed millions while Muslim terrorist today are yet to kill millions but they're all evil hypocritical terrorists and I hate you all. May more Asian atheist scientists invent more virus that will kill you all and close your useless religious buildings forever. Since you decide to be deliberately stupid you don't deserve peace. If religion continue to terrorise the world's peace why not we criminalize religions as state treason
Common go and sleep if you have nothing tangible to say...Reading the bible and Understanding the bible are two different things and you lack the latter....

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by gman55(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Baba, sense no go kill you. For the wailers it show you are really uneducated. The message is appointed for certain persons, if you don't fall into that category back off.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

But when imam tell u guys to go and carry suicide bomb and kill people, u guys listen to him.

Our daddy isn't telling us to carry bomb and kill people, he is not telling us to start killing other tribes... He is only telling us to pay tithe and we will do it with joy.....

If Muslims can obey their imam and carry suicide bomb to destroy lives, then we will pay tithe to save lives

Boko Haram, iswap, isis are shouting Allahu akbar all listen to their imams and alfa for 77 virgins gringringrin

Abeg with which kind prick dem wan use phuck 77 virgins??

Leave us to our pastor.. We are baba son..

Terrorist are imam son too.... Our father isn't a terrorist like Islam creates

Mogbe!

God will continue to bless with this your words.

Some people think they know how to talk rubbish, we are waiting for his reply grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by UDUJ(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:

You check what you typed and see if you are a mumu or idiot . Ode undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Kai, I love nairaland cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
plessis:

Adeboye's fool.

Thank you sir grin

He is my father in the lord. grin
I love him just the way i love myself grin

Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.