Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" (65158 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me / "I'm Talking To My Children", Daddy Adeboye Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by phemmyfour: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a coded life,
The more you look,
The less you see.
Study "Godhead" for better understanding
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Emotionss: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy

Being a sheep (Christians) is better than being a goat ( terrorist/suicide bombers) don't you think ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yada01:

No, he meant sheep and not goats like YOU

Nice one from you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a coded life,
The more you look,
The less you see.

Please allow the spirit of God he is knocking

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by dederocs(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Religion is truly an opium of the masses cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by InvertedHammer: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Bodexman:

“Some people see the glory but don’t know the story. Some people see me and say all kinds of things. It’s none of my business, I don’t need to answer you; I just need to keep on riding high with my king. I’m talking to my children, so others should not be angry with me. Before you take off, consider your landing.”

Yes exactly!

Many will only see and envy you after you've succeeded but they wouldn't know the price & sacrifice you paid before you achieve that feat.

Make everyone just dey him lane...
/
Hushpuppi succeeded too. Some rob with guns. Some rob with computers. Some rob with Bible.
They are all criminals. Let's leave semantics out of it.
Every sect has its extremists. Imams convince others to bomb to get 72 virgins. They cheered. Pastors convince others to hand over their money for prosperity and a place in heaven. They cheered. No mouth-breathing gullible christian has the right to blame another mouth-breathing gullible muslim. Both are two sides of the same coin. Boko haram is to muslims what tithers are to christians. Try convincing both loser groups to change.
/
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by chaloskyx: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
o really now its to your children alone how about unbelievers that are not yet your children thought the whole essence of the gospel was to win souls or is that how Jesus acted when he was on earth did he say he was speaking to his children alone?? because i dont understand

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Agugbadin: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
AdeniyiA:
I think the message of the Gospel shud be preached without segregation that can cause further cause division in d body of Christ.
1 Corinthians 3:4-6 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

We all should claim/work to be children of God and not of mortal man. I am a member but that doesn't mean I shouldn't express my reservations.
The message of the cross is for everyone

You right but what happens when you preach and some people begin to castigated you on social media because they misconstrued your intentions.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
BotherMleeper:
Why do these "people of god" always dress funny?

No wonder you a leper.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Adgideon(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
EngineerBode:

When Imams talk to the muslims in his mosque, no one attacks him or call the people The sheepish. Allow him talk to his children. Since you are not one, mind your business
don't mind the fool his among the foolish pple suffering from foolishness

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Aloaye(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Fragility6: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a coded life,
The more you look,
The less you see.
See your dumb life.Is God and Jesus the same? I no even know why i quote you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Adgideon(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
sapientia:
Lol

Your slaves you mean?
you are ur own slave
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
plessis:
Your children or your fools?

Not everyone resemble the children of your father.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Omooba77: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy
Church is a free entry and free exit.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by comrChris(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Thank you daddy
Nigerians are funny people. People pay tithe with their money and you're there hating on them as if its your money

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Omooba77: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
chaloskyx:
o really now its to your children alone how about unbelievers that are not yet your children thought the whole essence of the gospel was to win souls or is that how Jesus acted when he was on earth did he say he was speaking to his children alone?? because i dont understand
Jesus spoke in parables too....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by AdeniyiA(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Agugbadin:

You right but what happens when you preach and some people begin to castigated you on social media because they misconstrued your intentions.
A man of God who speaks the mind of God does not really care what people say. Jesus didn't have time for detractors, he simply carried on with his work...
We should be careful not to allow what people say to distract us from the ultimate goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Omooba77: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
comrChris:
Thank you daddy
Nigerians are funny people. People pay tithe with their money and you're there hating on them as if its your money
Abi ooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by kasim155: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
emanobis:
As a Role Model and a follower of Christ, you shouldn't say that your sermon is only meant for your church members because when Christ was on earth, he said that the Gospel is meant for the Jews and Gentiles alike. So as a servant in the Lord's vine yard, you should be focused on the Bidden of your Heavenly Father and ignore critics once you are doing and saying the right thing.
If your sermon is meant for your members alone means you are now segregating the Church and Heavenly Race is no longer meant for other parts of the earth...Preach the Gospel to the Ends of the Earth.
Papa Adeboye, apart from being a Pastor, please also try and be a Father to all (no church attachment).
Remain blessed

No he can't be a father to all because he too deserve much respect but I believe baba Adeboye is open to all who are will to make d right decision. He can't be getting insults from ppl of other religions all in the name of he being a father to all that is y he said dis message is for his children who can understand him better and not those that will not see anything good in what he is saying/preaching

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
The sheeps he has cast a spell of everlasting doom on. Any Christian who criticize boko haram killing people is a complete hypocritical bastard. Christians and Muslims are terrorists, it is written in Bible how Christians must kill people of other faiths mercilessly and the knights or crusaders during roman empire under the evil popes carried out the same terrorism on innocent people just like boko haram are doing today but Christians pretend they're not aware that the first terrorist groups were Christians according to the numerous kill kill kill verses of bible, only that then Christian terrorists killed millions while Muslim terrorist today are yet to kill millions but they're all evil hypocritical terrorists and I hate you all. May more Asian atheist scientists invent more virus that will kill you all and close your useless religious buildings forever. Since you decide to be deliberately stupid you don't deserve peace. If religion continue to terrorise the world's peace why not we criminalize religions as state treason

OK bro weldone

Please show me somewhere in the Bible where God said to his people to kill anybody that did not worship him..

My friend you choose to know God it is free will, and for your salvation...

Meanwhile Christian is not religion quote me...

And it not religion that ganratee eternity thanks..

Jesus love you..
He want you.
And he will be happy if you can surrender to him..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
plessis:

See a brainwashed idiot calling someone mumi.

Have you given adeboye your money today? His bills won't pay themselves.

And the Fools that gave birth to an animal like you will be rejoicing they have a child.

You are on the highest speed to your destruction.

Happy Sunday to you. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Fearcom(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
nextstep:
With all due respect, nobody is your child, Pastor. They are God's children, not yours... and threatening God's children with damnation for not paying tithes is not very becoming of a real pastor, I'm sorry to say.

Times are hard for people, and your only recommendation is to condemn them? This is the time Church should be giving to its congregation. If you still feel like you can afford to tithe, then do so.

And note, dear Christians - who by definition are not under the Covenant with Abraham, nor with Moses, but instead with Christ (Rom. 6:14–15), etc:

Jesus never once required you to tithe; the only reference to such was when he was chastising those who tithe but neglect other parts of the old, Mosaic Covenant. "These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others". But he came and washed the old ways away.

He does recommend giving generously (to the needy, and to help those who preach), but He did not say tithing was a requirement for salvation, or not doing so was damnation. Do not let a pastor threaten you - like a mob boss - to fund his jet and expensive suits.

Jesus also never required you to sacrifice animals, even though it was the practice by his people before He came, yet no Christian in their right mind would condemn you to hell if you don't bring a sheep or cow. Why be tied to old Covenants that don't define Christianity?

With all due respect, YOU are one of the people he's NOT TALKING TO.
The people he's referring to are HIS SPIRITUAL CHILDREN and NOT ONE of them is complaining.
Paul the apostle call himself a spiritual father and had many spiritual sons like Timothy and Silas.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by abpotato: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Amitex you are something else. Lmao

Amitex:

Yes, the sheep listens to his master's voice.
The Goatees also follow their masters, their imams. While we Sheepish listen to learn and dwell peacefully, the Goatees listen to go out bombing, maiming and moving around with plates as Almajiris.

Is it not better being a Sheep than being a Goat? You be the judge.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Mandela27: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Religious bastards are so soaked to know that their pastor is running the church to secure enoff money for his own children,hissef and his generations to come.
That man is cunning,smart,slow,quiet and a dangerous criminal.He's using his bussiness(RCCGCHURCH) to steal.

I pray wisdom to everybody.but who refuses to get it should die.Aminnnn!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
plessis:

Adeboye's fool.

Your news is all over town.
You are being returned to the asylum you broke away from.

I Just called 911. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by InvertedHammer: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
roszilman:

go to hell motherfucker...
U're just being ignoramous and instead of keeping it to ur flibbertigibbet self, u come to the public to disgrace urself. Jesus is the son of God, as at when he was sleeping, he was in human form and human sleeps. Is only God the father that the bible said he does not sleep. Asshole!!
/
Here is an example of a good christian grin

/
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
debetmx:

Hushboye talking to his children is not your business.

Not everyone does same job your parents used in training you. Son of Fraudsters.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by jmoore(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
nextstep:
With all due respect, nobody is your child, Pastor. They are God's children, not yours... and threatening God's children with damnation for not paying tithes is not very becoming of a real pastor, I'm sorry to say.

Times are hard for people, and your only recommendation is to condemn them? This is the time Church should be giving to its congregation. If you still feel like you can afford to tithe, then do so.

And note, dear Christians - who by definition are not under the Covenant with Abraham, nor with Moses, but instead with Christ (Rom. 6:14–15), etc:

Jesus never once required you to tithe; the only reference to such was when he was chastising those who tithe but neglect other parts of the old, Mosaic Covenant. "These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others". But he came and washed the old ways away.

He does recommend giving generously (to the needy, and to help those who preach), but He did not say tithing was a requirement for salvation, or not doing so was damnation. Do not let a pastor threaten you - like a mob boss - to fund his jet and expensive suits.

Jesus also never required you to sacrifice animals, even though it was the practice by his people before He came, yet no Christian in their right mind would condemn you to hell if you don't bring a sheep or cow. Why be tied to old Covenants that don't define Christianity?
This is Adeboye not Oyedepo.

Learn to comprehend before being a critic!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
zangaozanga:
there is no satan,there is no God,don't be deceive by anyone.

Meanwhile Jesus love you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
plessis:

Yes
Tithing is biblical but tithing is not part of Christianity.

Daddy-worshipping is not part of Christianity.

Adeboye is part of the people who have bastardized Christianity.

Why not leave him to be judged by God.

Are you God's secretary or PA?

Learn to mind your business and focus on how to better your sick life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by princetemitee(f): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
zangaozanga:
there is no satan,there is no God,don't be deceive by anyone.
nah zee world or tom and jerry cartoon tell u that abi sad sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.