Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. (6779 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
sparko1:

Nice post, I can guess you are an introvert, thoughtful and detailed.

Now the only error is this ladies don’t care, as a matter of fact, they prefer the exact opposite, by the time they start thinking like you, they are already 35.

Have you heard of the term “ Who you help” ladies want MONEY, they want it NOW! They don’t want it TOMORROW, they don’t want to PLAN or desire to be with anyone who wants to.

All you need as a guy this days is to have money, even if you don’t have sense!���

There are just few and to find that have a different perspective!

But the type of men I talked about in my posts don't even have that kind of money. They are good at sweet talking and making false promises. It's only those in "love" that are their victims
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by CapitalBank: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
A man can either be good at women or business. It's impossibly hard to be good with women and with money simultaneously. Because the energy it takes to learn women is the energy you take to learn business. Visionless men are failures only so far as society judges. But biologically they're winners. Because they deal in a higher class product: women. Not mere money.
I am not good at playing the women game but that money... I am good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Your stand does not seem to appreciate qualities as Patience, Partnership, and Selflessness.

Is there anything wrong with the woman helping to build him up if maybe his visions are delaying because of One or two shortcomings on his part? Life is not like that. Sometimes it takes time..and some times one party will first the other one hammer.

Helping him build up a dream that isn't realistic? Oh come on. I thought you were more practical than this. Selflessness with a man who only builds castles in the air is foolishness and a waste on the woman's part. She'll regret sticking with him in years to come.

Besides the idea of a man finally making it big in the future is as possible as an undefined fraction. Not every man will make it big and hence every lady must discern who to stay with and when to port.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by COOL10(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
im good. How have you been bro.

Doing great bro. Miss your miseducations. Any plans to drop more?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
iceybux:

all this just because u are interested in her.. why don't u just come str8 to her than beatin around all this bush u doin like a baby.. be a Man please

If he wanted to do that, I'm sure he knows how to send dms. And since I haven't seen a dm, that means he isn't interested. Not every man wants to straff every lady they talk to.

But men like you wouldn't know that, would you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by bigpicture001: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
@ OP excellent write up.

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
A man can either be good at women or business. It's impossibly hard to be good with women and with money simultaneously. Because the energy it takes to learn women is the energy you take to learn business. Visionless men are failures only so far as society judges. But biologically they're winners. Because they deal in a higher class product: women. Not mere money.

Take your asslickers with you when you leave my thread. This post has no content in it for red-pillers

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by sparko1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But the type of men I talked about in my posts don't even have that kind of money. They are good at sweet talking and making false promises. It's only those in "love" that are their victims

Actually, they don’t need that kind of money!

Let me share something, when I was in school some years ago, I was on the hostel, when a guy buys something new, shoe, clothes, wristwatch, anything fancy, you will see this set of guys come and be like, bro! I will use this your shoe tomorrow, and they will collate this materials and when you see them in the street, you will be like wow! Everyday always that way!

Do you know the interesting thing, girls are that stupid, they just fall like that and by the evening they are already sexing the lady and to the next.

So yeah ladies don’t care, as far as you can give them 5k right now, you are the king! Just like the Nigeria Police! Give them money now and they will sing your praise!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Zabiboy: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
I won't be good with women if I stumbled on money because I never learnt women.

Money doesn't change a man. It only amplifies and magnifies what he is. A Broke simp and a Rich simp are the same thing.

Alright....
That's you tho....and maybe for some others....
There are people doing good for themselves and still not simp about....they know how to handle women bcz they remember how they were constantly rejected when they had nothing....
I'm not a millionaire but I'm doing very good for myself...and with the amount of redpill info i have, i can handle both money and women's antics.....no amount of money can make me go back to simping bcz i grew SLOWLY to the top.
Everybody and his own way tho

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
sparko1:

Actually, they don’t need that kind of money!

Let me share something, when I was in school some years ago, I was on the hostel, when a guy buys something new, shoe, clothes, wristwatch, anything fancy, you will see this set of guys come and be like, bro! I will use this your shoe tomorrow, and they will collate this materials and when you see them in the street, you will be like wow! Everyday always that way!

Do you know the interesting thing, girls are that stupid, they just fall like that and by the evening they are already sexing the lady and to the next.

So yeah ladies don’t care, as far as you can give them 5k right now, you are the king! Just like the Nigeria Police! Give them money now and they will sing your praise!

That kind of girl won't stay with him till the end. They are what English terms "fairweather friends". Unless the man continues the fake lifestyle with her, then she may be lured into even marrying him. That is the exception sha.

But for this type of guys, the kind of girls that will stay and even hope for marriage are those that are romantic at heart, who believes the poor will always be rich as if life is a fairytale. Waiting patiently for a man who has no concrete plans to even get his own wealth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by ubunja(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Zabiboy:

Alright....
That's you tho....and maybe for some others....
There are people doing good for themselves and still not simp about....they know how to handle women bcz they remember how they were constantly rejected when they had nothing....
I'm not a millionaire but I'm doing very good for myself...and with the amount of redpill info i have, i can handle both money and women's antics.....no amount of money can make me go back to simping bcz i grew SLOWLY to the top.
Everybody and his own way tho

that's why I said I don't understand your point.

My point is if a man does not know about women then waking up rich tomorrow won't make him understand women. It will get him women but still he won't understand them.
And I didn't realise you had asked me that question on a personal level. I just answered from an average man's point of reference.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm not sure you understand my stance in any the submissions I've made.

I'm saying, so many of us (Men and Women alike) put have too much expectations from the opposite sex, with no intention of shared responsibility.

There's always thread and counter-threads on issues of gender, but no one attempts to advice for compromise. Life is not black and white.

Yes, if you're with someone who's banking on an unrealistic ambition, then sure.. Discern quick and move on or help set him/her straight on the right path and grow together.

But for a person who has not even found their own bearing to be picky about who she can't date. Is rather hypocritical.

There are some ladies whose only vision is to date a guy who already has a defined vision. They've set the course of their lives to leech on the progress of their man. What is your opinion about such ladies? Should they also be dumped as fast as they should dump guys who are just as visionless like them?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by ubunja(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Take your asslickers with you when you leave my thread. This post has no content in it for red-pillers
what are you being hateful for? Were we not having a mature conversation?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by ubunja(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
CapitalBank:
I am not good at playing the women game but that money... I am good.
Nice one. My point exactly brotherman.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
what are you being hateful for? Were we not having a mature conversation?

I hate asslickers. Simple.

Of course we were, but when your family members appeared, it became more a community cacophony.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

I'm not sure you understand my stance in any the submissions I've made.

Yes, if you're with someone who's banking on an unrealistic ambition, then sure.. Discern quick and move on or help set him/her straight on the right path and grow together.

This is what my post is about, dear. Discern and discard. Even if she wants to grow with her man, is he worth growing with?
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by ubunja(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I hate asslickers. Simple.

Of course we were, but when your family members appeared, it became more a community cacophony.
you hate asslickers so why are you not attacking the asslickers?

Do you hate me or the asslickers? Pick a struggle.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by ubunja(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
COOL10:

Doing great bro. Miss your miseducations. Any plans to drop more?
there's always more. But they'll drop maybe on the whatsapp group first. But I'm so undecided
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
you hate asslickers so why are you not attacking the asslickers?

Do you hate me or the asslickers? Pick a struggle.

I already attacked one but I sensed immediately that this problem will be better eradicated if the root is removed, hence my attack on you.

Now, will you be a darling and take them with you as you exit my thread?
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This is what my post is about, dear. Discern and discard. Even if she wants to grow with her man, is he worth growing with?

Discern and Discard??

That's a sad way. And before you do this discern and discard game, your body count becomes like population of the Vatican.

Why are you selective of which parts of my comment to address? Scared to shoot your own self in your leg?
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by ubunja(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I already attacked one but I sensed immediately that this problem will be better eradicated if the root is removed, hence my attack on you.

Now, will you be a darling and take them with you as you exit my thread?
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sierusvirus(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
iyke926:
I don't want to be called a woman hater.

My advice to y'all ladies is, go create your own man. A man who is hardworking, always around to give you lot of attention, very loyal and rich, not so charming and not a time waster kind of man.

And above all, respect men and start treating us like the gods that we are.
Nice post.
Men should also avoid women without prospect in life.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Rilwayne001: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nice thread, even though I was expecting more.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Discern and Discard??

1. That's a sad way. And before you do this discern and discard game, your body count becomes like population of the Vatican.

2. Why are you selective of which parts of my comment to address? Scared to shoot your own self in your leg?

1. Who said every relationship must be sexual? Typical line of attack for every male in any argument.

2. The other parts were pointless and inconsequential. You conjured with my post and that is all I need.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Nice thread, even though I was expecting more.

More? As in how?
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

1. Who said every relationship must be sexual? Typical line of attack for every male in any argument.

2. The other parts were pointless and inconsequential. You conjured with my post and that is all I need.

1. Kk

2. k

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

1. Kk

2. k

Cheers

Cheers.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by bigpicture001: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Helping him build up a dream that isn't realistic? Oh come on. I thought you were more practical than this. Selflessness with a man who only builds castles in the air is foolishness and a waste on the woman's part. She'll regret sticking with him in years to come.

Besides the idea of a man finally making it big in the future is as possible as an undefined fraction. Not every man will make it big and hence every lady must discern who to stay with and when to port.

Babe standing and building with a man that is focused is worth it.... Av seen plenty examples that ended very well

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Rilwayne001: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

More? As in how?

Sometimes you can't vividly tell a man with an obvious prospects unless you understand what he's working on.

You may translate a struggling student, who's doing bad academically as a man without prospect. For example, if you as a lady, you are academically sound. While battling and doing well in university hurdles you're still passing your professional exams, but your boyfriend on the other hand is compiling carryovers upon carry overs till you eventually graduates and he had to come again next year. To you he might seem like a man without prospects, while actually he's only good at doing other things he's yet to identify aside academics. You might have to dump him because obviously he's not seeming prospective, while actually he only needs insights and support to understand and channel his efforts to what he does best.

Your thread is nice no doubt because it somehow hinted on what the red pill is all about. I believe a man who's prospective enough knows and understand what he's doing. He understands he needs to set himself up first before setting up a family. But sometimes we can't do this alone, we need hands, and that's where a prospective wife materials comes in with her own expertise, advice and support. But these days of internet, 95% of women can't adopt what you laid in the OP and you know that (I'm not even sure you can't too). Most ladies only wants this when they've reached a point where their market value diminishes. But for now when they are hot, they believe men owes them money because they are beautiful. It's a pitiful situation.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by COOL10(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
there's always more. But they'll drop maybe on the whatsapp group first. But I'm so undecided

Take your time. We'll be here cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by ubunja(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
COOL10:

Take your time. We'll be here cool
Red Pill forever.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Skepticus: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Let's do this. cheesy cheesy

Prior to writing this topic, I have been opportuned to view various writeups by other members who advise men not to date broke ladies or actually, ladies with entitlement mentality. And while the sagacious ones will pick the heart of the message and move on, the foolish ones will gather like crows to feast on the carcass, throwing insults and jabs like little boys that were denied treats at a Christmas party, thus picking nothing relevant from the post by the end of the day. I hope they know that It isn't the messenger's fault that comprehension is a difficult trait to acquire for some people.

Due to this behavioural menace, I have decided to tow a different path with my message today. Having said that, I'll like to reiterate for those hard of understanding that: Broke girls are cool to date but once she starts exhibiting entitlement mentality, end the relationship. To the ladies, I'll say this as well: Broke guys are cool to date but once he starts going on and on about prospects and dreams that look like castles in the air, please discard the relationship and move on. Since this thread is purposefully meant for the ladies, I'll give them reasons why I made that statement. Feel free to correct any mistakes you see and I'll rectify them. NB: Only corrections made without insults and/or jab will be considered.

[center]Characteristics of men without prospects[/center]

1) They are day dreamers: Inasmuch as I believe in struggling together with your man through his hard days, I always know human beings are fickle and loyalty isn't always rewarded. That said, some men who claim to be hustling are actually daydreamers who are too proud to work in the mud. They are hardly steady at any job, always dreaming and fantasising about the day they'll become millionaires or own a private jet or a mansion in banana island without actually making grand plans to achieve that. If care is not taken, it's very likely that he has changed jobs more than ten times in the past five years. While it's good to dream, it's best to have laid down plans that will connect your days of humble beginnings to your glorious future.

My take: Ladies, examine his prospects and see the viability of his dreams before making your decision.

2) They are charming: It always beats my imagination when I see visionless men get ladies so effortlessly. Then I realised the reason is because they're smooth talkers, as charming as a snake can be. I can't seem to understand the correlation between a passion for success and a need to swoon the ladies, and I believe that no man who is skillful in one will be that proficient in the other. While other men are hands and feet down in the mud striving to attain their future ambitions, his head and attention is buzzing like an antenna, waiting to pick up the next available lady, thus distracting him from achieving a single goal everytime.

My take: Ladies, take a good look at your relationship and recall how he wooed you. There are exceptions but a woman can always tell.

3) They are not loyal: Please, let's not dirty our minds and start imagining a cheating boyfriend, (although he may be one) rather, let's look at his life in general. He's never been in a position where his loyalty in life was tested. He's hardly the first child, thus never been in a position that makes him a core hustler. His siblings are doing much better than him, hence he may very likely live off of their crumbs. He's never had a successful relationship that ended due to health or tribal issues. They either ended due to his refusal to leave a job or his inability to keep one, more so the latter. It can be due to his inability to not avoid everything in skirt or his insecurity of the ladies' success as he'd be a trifle bit jealous of other's success as he can't seem to ever achieve his own. All in all, he's not one to trust to handle being the captain of the ship.

My take: Ladies, analyse him if you can and make your decision. But remember, dreamers who can't get what they want always end up jealous. He won't ever be that CEO he's always telling you about, not with the lackadaisical way he goes about it.

4) They are time wasters: This was supposed to be number one point, but the crows would have had a field day with my post if I did it that way. Anyway, men without prospects are invariably professional time wasters. No surprises there. And while their heart may be with you (they do know how to love greatly), they lack the wherewithal to do right by you in the appropriate time. Generally, they're never in a need to settle down or any of the other societal 'needs' that the rest of the population may desire because they lack the capacity to do so. Please do not confuse their inability to mean apathy. On the contrary, if they had their way, you'd be married to them before you can say Jack Robinson. However, their life will always be driven in whatever direction the wind takes them and when the dust finally settles, they'll find themselves approaching forty, with no reasonable evidence of their hustle in life and no lady by their side. Disclaimer: Not all men in that age gap were without prospects.

My take: Ladies, iron out your situation with him and see if you both can reach a compromise. If he won't accept outside help to start off your married life (highly unadvisable), drop him like hot coal. When he gets to 40, someone young will marry him.

Summary, ladies even as you strive to become independent, strong women, always weigh your options in every relationship you go into. Don't always sit and wait for the man to make his intentions known. Incite him to state his desires and see if they tally with yours. At the end, whoever you choose to date, always think of the future your children will have. Think of the children, sisters.

Thank you.

Ladies dating men with prospects is an oxymoron for most ladies as they themselves lack prospects or the mental capacity to spot one.

Irrespective of who ladies marry, why do you think the average woman is naturally attracted to bums, jerks and assholes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things / What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? / MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.