Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. (6726 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Skepticus: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
How old are you when you realized that the guys that actually fvcks a girl do not comment on her Facebook photos undecided

This should be made into a meme.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Skepticus: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
iceybux:

all this just because u are interested in her.. why don't u just come str8 to her than beatin around all this bush u doin like a baby.. be a Man please

Spoiler alert: Jezking wouldn't be getting Sixfeetbelle pussy anytime soon. Check her response, he has already been locked in her friendzone grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Skepticus: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
what are you being hateful for? Were we not having a mature conversation?

You should know them better. She's no different from other members of the pûssy cartel.

No matter how courteous and nice a lady sounds, it doesn't take much for her to switch into bîtch mode to protect the cartel's turf grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by hashtagged(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

You are not a broke boy, keep the dreams alive and never give up

Did i say i was broke, dont put calamity on my head
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by ubunja(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Skepticus:

You should know them better. She's no different from other members of the pûssy cartel.

No matter how courteous and nice a lady sounds, it doesn't take much for her to switch into bîtch mode to protect the cartel's turf grin
how right you are. She even surprised me lol.

How are you doing bro?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:19am On Jul 21, 2020
bigpicture001:

Babe standing and building with a man that is focused is worth it.... Av seen plenty examples that ended very well

And I personally know quite a few that didn't end well.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Sometimes you can't vividly tell a man with an obvious prospects unless you understand what he's working on.

You may translate a struggling student, who's doing bad academically as a man without prospect. For example, if you as a lady, you are academically sound. While battling and doing well in university hurdles you're still passing your professional exams, but your boyfriend on the other hand is compiling carryovers upon carry overs till you eventually graduates and he had to come again next year. To you he might seem like a man without prospects, while actually he's only good at doing other things he's yet to identify aside academics. You might have to dump him because obviously he's not seeming prospective, while actually he only needs insights and support to understand and channel his efforts to what he does best.

Your thread is nice no doubt because it somehow hinted on what the red pill is all about. I believe a man who's prospective enough knows and understand what he's doing. He understands he needs to set himself up first before setting up a family. But sometimes we can't do this alone, we need hands, and that's where a prospective wife materials comes in with her own expertise, advice and support. But these days of internet, 95% of women can't adopt what you laid in the OP and you know that (I'm not even sure you can't too). Most ladies only wants this when they've reached a point where their market value diminishes. But for now when they are hot, they believe men owes them money because they are beautiful. It's a pitiful situation.

The part about a student's academic as a measure for prospects is flawed as I don't believe any relationship built as students lasts. I'm talking about after graduation, a few years down the line. That's when ladies and men wish to settle down. At that point, you can discern who has prospects and who doesn't.

Even if the woman comes in with her own expertise and advice, very few men in the category of men I mentioned will utilise it to grow well. How many men sef even take the advice of ladies in their business? A foolish case of ego trip won't allow them welcome the woman's input.

I've laid out my points and I believe those it was meant for understand it. When a woman wishes to settle and decides to stick with one man and grow with him, she should discern if he's worth sticking with. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:27am On Jul 21, 2020
Skepticus:

Ladies dating men with prospects is an oxymoron for most ladies as they themselves lack prospects or the mental capacity to spot one.

Irrespective of who ladies marry, why do you think the average woman is naturally attracted to bums, jerks and assholes.

I'm sure my points will serve as a compass for them to find a man who has prospects.

The average woman being attracted to bums doesn't transcend to her marrying bums, except in cases where finances are the major factor.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Skepticus:

Spoiler alert: Jezking wouldn't be getting Sixfeetbelle pussy anytime soon. Check her response, he has already been locked in her friendzone grin

You lots disgusts me with your filthy language.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Skepticus:

And you are no different from an asslicker who will lick even the manure stuck on his master's boot just to get a pat. Left on your own, you are nothing but a loser.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:41am On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:

How are you doing bro?

Why were you surprised? Aren't you the master of women? Why should anything we do ruffle a hair on your skin?

Bunch of hooligans acting all gangster.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by BigJoe19: 2:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Skepticus:

Words on marble, that is the way I thought that Ariza was different but it turned out she was worse, good thing she has deactivated her account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by BigJoe19: 3:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why were you surprised? Aren't you the master of women? Why should anything we do ruffle a hair on your skin?

Bunch of hooligans acting all gangster.
Hooligan and gangster are related words, find a better word. Your ranting dey give me joy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by drLammy(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:
if women were unmovable on that point there wouldn't be poverty in the world. Everything has a loophole. Look close enough and you'll find a way.

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by RioCarputo(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2020
The truth is that, guys with prospects and ambition don't usually have time to be chasing girls around. it's too stressful and time consuming for them.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Skepticus: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:

How are you doing bro?

I'm doing great, Chief.

It's been a while.

I hope you are good.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Skepticus: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
BigJoe19:
Hooligan and gangster are related words, find a better word. Your ranting dey give me joy grin grin

Just poke their fragile ego and watch the fake frame of moral decency and home-training that women claim they possess crash, revealing the demons behind it.

To men, never trust what women say (and also men too). Watch what they do. It says a lot and can save your mental health and life.

When men complain that their women changed into rude nasty hoes after they got married to her, look no further than the comments of the cûnt you quoted on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by BigJoe19: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Skepticus:

Just poke their fragile ego and watch the fake frame of moral decency and home-training that women claim they possess crash, revealing the demons behind it.

To men, never trust what women say (and also men too). Watch what they do. It says a lot and can save your mental health and life.

When men complain that their women changed into rude nasty hoes after they got married to her, look no further than the comments of the cûnt you quoted on this thread.
I fully know their behaviours just that some are really good in pretending, no one acts more rude than a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by ubunja(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Skepticus:

I'm doing great, Chief.

It's been a while.

I hope you are good.
yes it has. With the Corona and shet. It's a hell of a year. Im fine bro.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
BigJoe19:
Words on marble, that is the way I thought that Ariza was different but it turned out she was worse, good thing she has deactivated her account.
You will die on top my matter, funny enough I don't even know You exist let alone try to impress you. Dude who are you again? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by BigJoe19: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
You don't know me and you keep quoting me, very idiotic human.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by reigncalif1: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
one of the rules
don't listen or believe what they said but watch there action,,,,,that shit is really working

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by bukatyne(f): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Let's do this. cheesy cheesy

Prior to writing this topic, I have been opportuned to view various writeups by other members who advise men not to date broke ladies or actually, ladies with entitlement mentality. And while the sagacious ones will pick the heart of the message and move on, the foolish ones will gather like crows to feast on the carcass, throwing insults and jabs like little boys that were denied treats at a Christmas party, thus picking nothing relevant from the post by the end of the day. I hope they know that It isn't the messenger's fault that comprehension is a difficult trait to acquire for some people.

Due to this behavioural menace, I have decided to tow a different path with my message today. Having said that, I'll like to reiterate for those hard of understanding that: Broke girls are cool to date but once she starts exhibiting entitlement mentality, end the relationship. To the ladies, I'll say this as well: Broke guys are cool to date but once he starts going on and on about prospects and dreams that look like castles in the air, please discard the relationship and move on. Since this thread is purposefully meant for the ladies, I'll give them reasons why I made that statement. Feel free to correct any mistakes you see and I'll rectify them. NB: Only corrections made without insults and/or jab will be considered.

[center]Characteristics of men without prospects[/center]

1) They are day dreamers: Inasmuch as I believe in struggling together with your man through his hard days, I always know human beings are fickle and loyalty isn't always rewarded. That said, some men who claim to be hustling are actually daydreamers who are too proud to work in the mud. They are hardly steady at any job, always dreaming and fantasising about the day they'll become millionaires or own a private jet or a mansion in banana island without actually making grand plans to achieve that. If care is not taken, it's very likely that he has changed jobs more than ten times in the past five years. While it's good to dream, it's best to have laid down plans that will connect your days of humble beginnings to your glorious future.

My take: Ladies, examine his prospects and see the viability of his dreams before making your decision.

2) They are charming: It always beats my imagination when I see visionless men get ladies so effortlessly. Then I realised the reason is because they're smooth talkers, as charming as a snake can be. I can't seem to understand the correlation between a passion for success and a need to swoon the ladies, and I believe that no man who is skillful in one will be that proficient in the other. While other men are hands and feet down in the mud striving to attain their future ambitions, his head and attention is buzzing like an antenna, waiting to pick up the next available lady, thus distracting him from achieving a single goal everytime.

My take: Ladies, take a good look at your relationship and recall how he wooed you. There are exceptions but a woman can always tell.

3) They are not loyal: Please, let's not dirty our minds and start imagining a cheating boyfriend, (although he may be one) rather, let's look at his life in general. He's never been in a position where his loyalty in life was tested. He's hardly the first child, thus never been in a position that makes him a core hustler. His siblings are doing much better than him, hence he may very likely live off of their crumbs. He's never had a successful relationship that ended due to health or tribal issues. They either ended due to his refusal to leave a job or his inability to keep one, more so the latter. It can be due to his inability to not avoid everything in skirt or his insecurity of the ladies' success as he'd be a trifle bit jealous of other's success as he can't seem to ever achieve his own. All in all, he's not one to trust to handle being the captain of the ship.

My take: Ladies, analyse him if you can and make your decision. But remember, dreamers who can't get what they want always end up jealous. He won't ever be that CEO he's always telling you about, not with the lackadaisical way he goes about it.

4) They are time wasters: This was supposed to be number one point, but the crows would have had a field day with my post if I did it that way. Anyway, men without prospects are invariably professional time wasters. No surprises there. And while their heart may be with you (they do know how to love greatly), they lack the wherewithal to do right by you in the appropriate time. Generally, they're never in a need to settle down or any of the other societal 'needs' that the rest of the population may desire because they lack the capacity to do so. Please do not confuse their inability to mean apathy. On the contrary, if they had their way, you'd be married to them before you can say Jack Robinson. However, their life will always be driven in whatever direction the wind takes them and when the dust finally settles, they'll find themselves approaching forty, with no reasonable evidence of their hustle in life and no lady by their side. Disclaimer: Not all men in that age gap were without prospects.

My take: Ladies, iron out your situation with him and see if you both can reach a compromise. If he won't accept outside help to start off your married life (highly unadvisable), drop him like hot coal. When he gets to 40, someone young will marry him.

Summary, ladies even as you strive to become independent, strong women, always weigh your options in every relationship you go into. Don't always sit and wait for the man to make his intentions known. Incite him to state his desires and see if they tally with yours. At the end, whoever you choose to date, always think of the future your children will have. Think of the children, sisters.

Thank you.

Very nice writeup.

What do you mean by strong, independent women?

A man that cannot sell his vision to his woman might have a hard time leading the home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2020
bukatyne:

Very nice writeup.

What do you mean by strong, independent women?

A man that cannot sell his vision to his woman might have a hard time leading the home.

In my own understanding, a strong, independent woman is a lady who has her own money gotten from the sweat and work of her hands. She has her own viable plans for the future. She discerns what prospects to support and which to discard using her intuition and her intelligence cool

I quite agree with you about a man that cannot sell his vision.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by DeHill(m): 3:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Broke, entitled girls are wrong for men to date but broke men without future ambition are good for women to date?

@ the bold, Not everyone is like the calibre of girls you date
what is this one even saying? What do u women have to offer? Nothing but pussy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by 21cents: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
How old are you when you realized that the guys that actually fvcks a girl do not comment on her Facebook photos undecided
lol. I can relate.

my current GF is my cum bucket. beautiful and thick AF! but I never stoop so low to be amongst those showering her praises in her FB posts.

she dared not turn me down when I ask her to come over for some good time. because why would she?

1. I'm handsome and fresh AF more than most guys begging to see her pant on FB.

2. I'm ambitious academically and a hustler. these are some of the qualities most ladies yearn for in a man some of which I know I possess.

3. she knows if she calls it quit, moving on fir me is as easy as chewing rice.

but fact is: I'm just using her to pass time and she doesn't know this yet.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by John1152(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Let's do this. cheesy cheesy

Prior to writing this topic, I have been opportuned to view various writeups by other members who advise men not to date broke ladies or actually, ladies with entitlement mentality. And while the sagacious ones will pick the heart of the message and move on, the foolish ones will gather like crows to feast on the carcass, throwing insults and jabs like little boys that were denied treats at a Christmas party, thus picking nothing relevant from the post by the end of the day. I hope they know that It isn't the messenger's fault that comprehension is a difficult trait to acquire for some people.

Due to this behavioural menace, I have decided to tow a different path with my message today. Having said that, I'll like to reiterate for those hard of understanding that: Broke girls are cool to date but once she starts exhibiting entitlement mentality, end the relationship. To the ladies, I'll say this as well: Broke guys are cool to date but once he starts going on and on about prospects and dreams that look like castles in the air, please discard the relationship and move on. Since this thread is purposefully meant for the ladies, I'll give them reasons why I made that statement. Feel free to correct any mistakes you see and I'll rectify them. NB: Only corrections made without insults and/or jab will be considered.

[center]Characteristics of men without prospects[/center]

1) They are day dreamers: Inasmuch as I believe in struggling together with your man through his hard days, I always know human beings are fickle and loyalty isn't always rewarded. That said, some men who claim to be hustling are actually daydreamers who are too proud to work in the mud. They are hardly steady at any job, always dreaming and fantasising about the day they'll become millionaires or own a private jet or a mansion in banana island without actually making grand plans to achieve that. If care is not taken, it's very likely that he has changed jobs more than ten times in the past five years. While it's good to dream, it's best to have laid down plans that will connect your days of humble beginnings to your glorious future.

My take: Ladies, examine his prospects and see the viability of his dreams before making your decision.

2) They are charming: It always beats my imagination when I see visionless men get ladies so effortlessly. Then I realised the reason is because they're smooth talkers, as charming as a snake can be. I can't seem to understand the correlation between a passion for success and a need to swoon the ladies, and I believe that no man who is skillful in one will be that proficient in the other. While other men are hands and feet down in the mud striving to attain their future ambitions, his head and attention is buzzing like an antenna, waiting to pick up the next available lady, thus distracting him from achieving a single goal everytime.

My take: Ladies, take a good look at your relationship and recall how he wooed you. There are exceptions but a woman can always tell.

3) They are not loyal: Please, let's not dirty our minds and start imagining a cheating boyfriend, (although he may be one) rather, let's look at his life in general. He's never been in a position where his loyalty in life was tested. He's hardly the first child, thus never been in a position that makes him a core hustler. His siblings are doing much better than him, hence he may very likely live off of their crumbs. He's never had a successful relationship that ended due to health or tribal issues. They either ended due to his refusal to leave a job or his inability to keep one, more so the latter. It can be due to his inability to not avoid everything in skirt or his insecurity of the ladies' success as he'd be a trifle bit jealous of other's success as he can't seem to ever achieve his own. All in all, he's not one to trust to handle being the captain of the ship.

My take: Ladies, analyse him if you can and make your decision. But remember, dreamers who can't get what they want always end up jealous. He won't ever be that CEO he's always telling you about, not with the lackadaisical way he goes about it.

4) They are time wasters: This was supposed to be number one point, but the crows would have had a field day with my post if I did it that way. Anyway, men without prospects are invariably professional time wasters. No surprises there. And while their heart may be with you (they do know how to love greatly), they lack the wherewithal to do right by you in the appropriate time. Generally, they're never in a need to settle down or any of the other societal 'needs' that the rest of the population may desire because they lack the capacity to do so. Please do not confuse their inability to mean apathy. On the contrary, if they had their way, you'd be married to them before you can say Jack Robinson. However, their life will always be driven in whatever direction the wind takes them and when the dust finally settles, they'll find themselves approaching forty, with no reasonable evidence of their hustle in life and no lady by their side. Disclaimer: Not all men in that age gap were without prospects.

My take: Ladies, iron out your situation with him and see if you both can reach a compromise. If he won't accept outside help to start off your married life (highly unadvisable), drop him like hot coal. When he gets to 40, someone young will marry him.

Summary, ladies even as you strive to become independent, strong women, always weigh your options in every relationship you go into. Don't always sit and wait for the man to make his intentions known. Incite him to state his desires and see if they tally with yours. At the end, whoever you choose to date, always think of the future your children will have. Think of the children, sisters.

Thank you.

is a snake charming
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by jornwhite: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

In my own understanding, a strong, independent woman is a lady who has her own money gotten from the sweat and work of her hands. She has her own viable plans for the future. She discerns what prospects to support and which to discard using her intuition and her intelligence cool

I quite agree with you about a man that cannot sell his vision.

I must say i really enjoyed my time thru these threads ,@sixfeet you did great for a woman ...
as a realist i won't want to sweet talk you on ... the truth is % of ladies that fit into your definition of strong & independent woman are not even of to 10%, for like 10yrs now av been dating only working class ladies, it baffles me only one out of ten ... acted independent without the entitlement mentality.
No insult intended buh i don't think women generally av the intuition ability maybe intelligence, i think in place of intuition what women have is a receptor .... when a woman meets a guy within 5min she wants to pick a money signal, 90% of our gurls think like mercy ... i just wana sit n be taken care of
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
John1152:

is a snake charming

Pose this question to Adam and Eve cool
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
DeHill:
what is this one even saying? What do u women have to offer? Nothing but pussy!

If you know how you jumped into this confusion you're wallowing in, please take the same manner when you jump out.

Thank you
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by ifeco4(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Exactly what I said. It's those that have no future ambition that even have steady girlfriends, like how do they do it? undecided

Because they tell U girls what U girls wants to hear. Men of vision have got no time for nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
ifeco4:

Because they tell U girls and do the tells U girls wants to hear. Men of vision have got no time for nonsense

I agree. They're excellent smooth talkers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise / 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) / A Letter To Miss Twaci: Pouring My Heart Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.