Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (133734 Views)

Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls are female condoms available dia? I really need it...

I have 2pc of female condom in my house. They were 3 buh had to waste one on a lady who want to experience d use. I got'em from Society for Family Health. They are cool but doesn't look sexy as man's
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2020
Carchoice:
i think so. How is that thing used sef? And what’s the need when the man has the condom on already?

It looks oval in with a pointed end. It doesn't contain as much oil as man's
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday

Are u in Abuja? I'd love to dash u two femdom
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by speakout2015: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2020
What a very efficient and able husband! I presumed your husband must be from the tribe of David and Solomon...!!!
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Casemiro(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2020
sinator:
If you want to have sex go for those girls and ladies and women that hold church dearly.. They are so so easy to get.. Don't just go straight to the point that's all..

Nigerians will finish you with mouth and eyes when you do something that they do in private openly...

They be like guy caught sleeping with a girl in ua car.. And you will see other people that having been having sex in different cars saying rubbish... Because they themselves have not been caught...

Abeg buy your condom dey go o

Lalastica

please can you share more on getting the churchy girls.

since one shouldn't go direct, how should one go about it?

Trying to avoid a rape controversy
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by ndidigood(f): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
every nite I sleep naked ND his dick is just like honey so he can't see a naked woman ND pass ND I can't see a swt dick ND let it go, our marriage is just 9months let's enjoy ourselves first good one year b4 we start making babies
e bidozie o na a to!
U go tire
Go and mark it.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2020
You will get those looks and giggles buying 15 packs of condoms anywhere in the world. Not just Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
my brother d one I got is not good enough, am not feeling his d*ck inside me as a result I hardly orgamsm

How can you be saying all this here about your husband and yourself with your picture on your profile?

Some men sef na wa for them oh.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Ishilove: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2020
Omoluabi16:
That thing na man oh! A troll with hairy chest and gbola. Very funny how people cool down dey give the Uncle G&C
Can you imagine the arrant nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by HolyTitus(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
can you prescribe any very active after sex pill drug for me, please?
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by AzizG550(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
. I have plenty of it but I'm in Enugu.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Maziaugment:
Very true, another one is when you want to buy sanitary pad for a lady. I will never forget my experience. The old woman that was there I was expecting to act reasonably was looking at me like i have committed the worst crime. Nigerians sha we need exorcism.

Do u know why I'm laffing ds loud? Cus I've had ds experience countless times and I enjoyed d attention. I love shopping and most importantly in different stores.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Excuses: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2020
smd837:
Pls i was feeling online job form. When i submit it keeps on sending me ds i don't know what to do again.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by tfash96(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2020
bizhop01:

Spouse taking sex as a paramount in their life is a good thing,
But individual in Africa rating sex better than good relationship with opposite sex is totally wrong, in Nigeria for instance there's no good relationship with opposite sex without benefits.
okay I agree with you on that. Relationship is more than sex.. Relationship shouldn't all be about sex but we shouldn't despite that it's something essential
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Excuses: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2020
smd837:
Pls i was feeling online job form. When i submit it keeps on sending me ds i don't know what to do again.

Use a standard browser e.g chrome. on a tab. or laptop.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by spiceadole: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2020
louiziana:

Ewww! Low drive or what? As at last year, I used to bleep my ex like 3-4 times within 8 hours whenever she visits.

And after slacking her veejay,you didnt marry her.
What was her gain?

I am not a sex freak.
When I was single,I practised "No sex relationships" till I got married.
Women should learn how to respect their bodies.
If an ordinary boyfriend can bleep a lady 3.4 times within 8 hours,its a pity
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by OYENIYIJK: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Nigerians are just like this man... grin
they suppose to jail him grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Na wa oo una no even put � for we small pikin like me not to click on this topic
Anyway something must kill a man either konji or money
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by mandate12: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
every nite I sleep naked ND his dick is just like honey so he can't see a naked woman ND pass ND I can't see a swt dick ND let it go, our marriage is just 9months let's enjoy ourselves first good one year b4 we start making babies

Lol... U r beginning to sound like those criminals confessing on 'Crime Watch'. Sometimes I wonder what mixture the give them to consume that initiates their random speeches.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Goodman247: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2020
Nigerians are hypocrites, my friend said that in South Africa they share condoms on the streets free, an adult is an adult, you must do it with your partner, married or lovers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Essential(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2020
Chris525:

An individual buying 10 packs of condoms at a go would draw attention about anywhere in the world. I'm sure you didnt buy 10pcs of the other things you got.

Additional 5 pcs just to be petty? Next time clear the whole shelf.
where u know? any in the world? yeye dey smell.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
I hate seeing my wife taking drugs in the name of family planning. Withdrawal is really helping me.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Tinylee(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2020
rottable:
I fit supply you, just pay my transport fee
Bros you sef wan stylishly enter the woman ooo.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by HIbreed(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
your sex drive is exactly that of my wife, you are lucky you got a compatible husband in that aspect. I only do once i na week, sometimes twice, i can't come and kill myself after working 15 hrs daily.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Goalnaldo(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

they suppose to jail him grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Chris525: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2020
'about anywhere in the world'

He didnt travel all around the world to conclude Nigerians are hypocrites, did he?

*Modified

Essential:

where u know? any in the world? yeye dey smell.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by uvie66: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Chris525:

An individual buying 10 packs of condoms at a go would draw attention about anywhere in the world. I'm sure you didnt buy 10pcs of the other things you got.

Additional 5 pcs just to be petty? Next time clear the whole shelf.
I concur, you self, you for dey discreet. Which one be 10 pks of condom, are telling the whole world that you are a National Champion.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by onyxo76(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
yes sex is great ND very swt most especially b4 we go to work wen u HV sex it makes u feel like d company CEO
ol boy i dey suffer o, to even make my sleep for bedroom na wahala these days, na soso my back is paining me sha
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Gpromise1(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=Petyr1 post=91911676]always the sex shaaaa. you people don't get tired? your mates are buying books, cars, good things but you are busy buying condom
you should have use that money to buy noodles[Hmmmmmmm ]
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by sidonlook: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2020
yanabasee1:
OP..... you really shocked them....

Same with the condom thing.... went to get a condom at a pharmacy and people were much...and I needed it urgently...so I shouted from behind that the lady should hurry up and pass me a condom that was at the shelf right in front of her and everyone turned to my direction with some sort of intimidating look, like who's the devil here

I no send anybody, I just stretched my hand collect am begin run back... Who get time for their hypocrisy.....

You are my man.
Most Nigerians are very hypocritical when it comes to sex.
They will even use cutlery to eat amala with draw soup.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Goldenfinger: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
yes sex is great ND very swt most especially b4 we go to work wen u HV sex it makes u feel like d company CEO
.this one weak me

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.