Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (133740 Views)

Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by nedekid: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday
Everyday? grin
Hope you are not exaggerating shocked
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by gawu1: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Vyzz:

Lol

Unlike me... If I won buy condom.... I go wait till everybody buy finish.... Even if another set enter I go tell them to buy first.... Even if dog dey my back I go ask am if e wan buy something....

I will wait till is me and the nigga one on one....

If it is woman I Don turn back the go house....
What men struggle... U go hustle get woman come hustle get condom wey u go use bleep woman
That was then to me. Now I go there straight, ask the man on counter to give condoms whether people are there or not. Sometimes, I use the brand I want name. Instance, I would tell him /her to give me so so packs of gold circle, kiss, etc.
I don't send these days ooo.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by skinny419(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Carchoice:
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.
As 4 me i am learn how 2 mind my business
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by johnad3(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Them bi lokal people ni jawi, naso i go buy condom 2days ago and i con deh use the condom measure my 500gb weather the tin go enter mi well well, naso one woman say ehen orisirisi and another said wetin concern you leave the man jawi, i just deh laugh the 2 women. Wetin concern mi
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
StacyO:

Sex sex sex
It has destroyed many and covered the eyes of many. Even their medulla oblongata is no longer functioning.

Some guys have gone to the extent that anything they see wearing skirt is for sex.
Sex na just one aspect of life jor, and there is nothing with liking and wanting it.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Sex na just one aspect of life jor, and there is nothing with liking and wanting it.

Indeed it is.
Let everyone continue hoeing then(male n female),till it's well with our souls.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by IamHonourable1: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chris525:

An individual buying 10 packs of condoms at a go would draw attention about anywhere in the world. I'm sure you didnt buy 10pcs of the other things you got.

Additional 5 pcs just to be petty? Next time clear the whole shelf.

But an individual who sleeps around wouldn't draw attention,right?
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Chris525: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
same, same.
buying 10 pkts of durex condom dont mean he doesnt sleep around.
IamHonourable1:

But an individual who sleeps around wouldn't draw attention,right?
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday
You and your man are trying oooo. Everyday sex is stressful man
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
yes sex is great ND very swt most especially b4 we go to work wen u HV sex it makes u feel like d company CEO
I'm very sure you guys dont children yet. If you have children how come they don't interfere in your flesh exchange.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
StacyO:

Indeed it is.
Let everyone continue hoeing then(male n female),till it's well with our souls.
It is having sex, do you accuse other animals of heoing when they have multiple sex? Why make a big deal out of it?

It just a part of life.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by ogbonnachrys: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lies on social media can lead people astray. How can you have sex everyday, even when you are on mensis abi.

kestolove95:
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Prophylactic: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls are female condoms available dia? I really need it...
i have some to give you for free that will depend if you're close to my location
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by SirBunky85(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Everyday keh, thrice in a week should be fine.

Different strokes for different folks
Nawao,u don become her sex adviser ni?person say she and her husband dey enjoy themselves and u come dey tell am how many times to do it.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by louiziana(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
ndidibabe:
Your glory is gone..

Lol, says who? Please stop making me laugh, behave educated please.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by louiziana(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
spiceadole:

And after slacking her veejay,you didnt marry her.
What was her gain?

I am not a sex freak.
When I was single,I practised "No sex relationships" till I got married.
Women should learn how to respect their bodies.
If an ordinary boyfriend can bleep a lady 3.4 times within 8 hours,its a pity

She relocated out of Lagos, not that I left her. She has self respect and she is well behaved but does not like turning me down. I also see that as a sign of respect, veejay no slack na elastic.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Sinachi100: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Carchoice:
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.

Oil dey ur head grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by spiceadole: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
louiziana:

She relocated out of Lagos, not that I left her. She has self respect and she is well behaved but does not like turning me down. I also see that as a sign of respect, veejay no slack na elastic.

A woman who has self respect and value for her body does not indulge in sexual intercourse outside the confines of a matrimony..Pre and Extra marital affairs.

Veejay dey slack.
There is something called elastic limit.
It can be exceeded.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by derbykol(f): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
bola4dprec:
serially
Food
Sleep
Sex
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by louiziana(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
spiceadole:

A woman who has self respect and value for her body does not indulge in sexual intercourse outside the confines of a matrimony..Pre and Extra marital affairs.

Veejay dey slack.
There is something called elastic limit.
It can be exceeded.

Nah I believe there are well behaved women with self respect who did not marry as virgins. She used to come around every Saturday cuz she works, no be everyday thing. She is 24 and still tight though, I no slack anything.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by MILLERMannn: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
hAlexandro:
grin I once bought 20 packs and I had all eyes on me even thr store keeper was like Bros kilode. But I calmly explained to them I was using it for my project work to test permisibility of a certain type of soil
Lol..
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by KingWesley: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
When I been dey small, Anytime dem send me go buy meds. for Chemist naso I go dey see Gold Circle

I con dey think say na sweet until I tell my friend wey go tell him Malle to buy Gold Circle

The beating him receive ehh no be small
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by ninocia18(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Oga, hope u realize married people use condoms for family planning when they wan to avoid using drugs.?? The OP could be married??

U don’t have to assume he’s sexually immoral because he went to buy a condom...that’s not a nice thing...
Question: are you are one of those over righteous folks that won’t sell condom or build hote because u think it’s a sin ?? If you are Please see Ecclesiastes 7v16 NIV: don’t be over righteous, don’t be over wise, why destroy yourself.

1Cor.6.18 - Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.
1Thess.4.3 - For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality;
Rev.21.8 - But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
Before I tell you to argue with the bible which can't be adulterated no matter how you choose to filter what you think is wrong or righ from it, there are somethings you should know.
1. Even a goat knows that young man is not married.
2.Eccl.7.16 - So don't knock yourself out being good, and don't go overboard being wise.
Believe me, you won't get anything out of it.
The verse you quoted in Message translation. The overighteous isn't towards God but man. Didn't your bible said you should sanctify your bodies as tools of righteousness to God? Rom.6.13 - And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.
Don't be too good to people to your own detriment is what it means. You don't change the meaning of the Bible to suite your lust and sin. You will never change. The Bible never said use condom or protection. It said flee from immorality. Does obeying laws and principles make me overighteous or cautious? You can't be wiser than God. Don't try it. Read your Bible well, sir... And ask God to fill you with a clean heart and spirit so that you'll see the Scriptures from his point of view. Praying Eph1vs17-22 before you read the bible will help you.
Have a blessed day.

And argue with your bible. cool
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by ninocia18(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
blingxx:

That same religion that was forced on your by the slave masters to deceive you and take your recources undecided ..in a dead country like Nigeria where nothing works but you folks keep promoting religion instead of you to get to work undecided .... Guy ..your words means nothing

I'm not promoting religion, I'm promoting Jesus. That person you call when you almost fell down this week. That person you blame for the problems of the society when he has invested all in you to change your world. Don't you k ow that the reason he gave you limestone and not a house is because he believes so much in your ability to buffer solutions to your world. He knew you'd turn that limestone to a house or an iron to a car. Because you were created in his image and likeness. My brother, religion indeed is the greatest problem of the world but the greatest solution is a relationship with Jesus. He didn't die to create religion, he died to create relationship with you cuz thats the only way the saviour in you will emerge... Ask him to come into your life and be your Saviour and Lord. Ask he to change your heart and give you a new spirit and to reveal himself and the real you to you. You are a world changer. The problems you notice in the society are yours to solve but only Jesus can show you how.
Give him a chance and you'll see true change.
Thank you, Great man.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by blingxx(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
ninocia18:

I'm not promoting religion, I'm promoting Jesus. That person you call when you almost fell down this week. That person you blame for the problems of the society when he has invested all in you to change your world. Don't you k ow that the reason he gave you limestone and not a house is because he believes so much in your ability to buffer solutions to your world. He knew you'd turn that limestone to a house or an iron to a car. Because you were created in his image and likeness. My brother, religion indeed is the greatest problem of the world but the greatest solution is a relationship with Jesus. He didn't die to create religion, he died to create relationship with you cuz thats the only way the saviour in you will emerge... Ask him to come into your life and be your Saviour and Lord. Ask he to change your heart and give you a new spirit and to reveal himself and the real you to you. You are a world changer. The problems you notice in the society are yours to solve but only Jesus can show you how.
Give him a chance and you'll see true change.
Thank you, Great man.

You are just blabbing ..get to work and put religion aside this is how powerful nations where built
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

It is having sex, do you accuse other animals of heoing when they have multiple sex? Why make a big deal out of it?

It just a part of life.

Yes,kind sir

You are entitled to your humble opinion grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
ninocia18:

1Cor.6.18 - Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.
1Thess.4.3 - For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality;
Rev.21.8 - But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
Before I tell you to argue with the bible which can't be adulterated no matter how you choose to filter what you think is wrong or righ from it, there are somethings you should know.
1. Even a goat knows that young man is not married.
2.Eccl.7.16 - So don't knock yourself out being good, and don't go overboard being wise.
Believe me, you won't get anything out of it.
The verse you quoted in Message translation. The overighteous isn't towards God but man. Didn't your bible said you should sanctify your bodies as tools of righteousness to God? Rom.6.13 - And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.
Don't be too good to people to your own detriment is what it means. You don't change the meaning of the Bible to suite your lust and sin. You will never change. The Bible never said use condom or protection. It said flee from immorality. Does obeying laws and principles make me overighteous or cautious? You can't be wiser than God. Don't try it. Read your Bible well, sir... And ask God to fill you with a clean heart and spirit so that you'll see the Scriptures from his point of view. Praying Eph1vs17-22 before you read the bible will help you.
Have a blessed day.

And argue with your bible. cool

You are obviously too over righteous and it’s ofcourse towards man...I ddnt misinterprete it...and I never said it’s towards God....
U are even too proud to admit you assumed someone is sexual immoral just because he went to purchase condom....everyone on this forum is not single, there are lots of married couples here and every is not immoral....u self righteous people always assume everyone is sinner.. while you are the saint....
Last last. prostitutess may enter kingdom of heaven and you self righteous people won’t..... no be me talk am, na Jesus talk so....
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by louiziana(m): 5:55am On Jul 30, 2020
ndidibabe:
Your glory is gone..

Are you saying that bad luck lies in between a woman's legs? Lol
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Collyno82(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Chris525:

When you need a carton of noodles, do you buy a piece till you make it up or you just buy one carton?

When you need a carton, but you don't have the money at the moment, you can as well buy ½ carton which is 20 pieces.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Chris525: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2020
There's a big pack of durex with quantity of about 10 small packs & slightly cheaper. All in one pack. Know your game.

Collyno82:
When you need a carton, but you don't have the money at the moment, you can as well buy ½ carton which is 20 pieces.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Collyno82(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Chris525:

There's a big pack of durex with quantity of about 10 small packs & slightly cheaper. All in one pack. Know your game.

doesn't determines what you need, when you need it and how to acquire it. Step up your game.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Chris525: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
My game is to buy a pack or two at a time. Its you who sees no big deal with buying 15 packs at a time who should step up to 50.

Collyno82:
doesn't determines what you need, when you need it and how to acquire it. Step up your game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.