Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (133769 Views)

Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Rawhumper(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
In our everything is available cool

quote author=kestolove95 post=91906345]Pls are female condoms available dia? I really need it...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Thereishel: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Carchoice:
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.

Liar! 15 packs as if it doesn't not have expiring dates? Story for the gods.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Enemyofpeace: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Xda59:

Everyday
yes now. Their ringtones no Dey allow us sleep for night. Na so so “harder harder harder and faster faster we Dey alway hear from their room
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by bizhop01: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
tfash96:
Bro sex is good o except you're having it with some lady who'll just lie down like log of wood. Even if u do it with log of wood type sef that hormone will surely be released as well that will allow u to be sleeping like you won't even understand yourself
Spouse taking sex as a paramount in their life is a good thing,
But individual in Africa rating sex better than good relationship with opposite sex is totally wrong, in Nigeria for instance there's no good relationship with opposite sex without benefits.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by AfroKnight: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chris525:

An individual buying 10 packs of condoms at a go would draw attention about anywhere in the world. I'm sure you didnt buy 10pcs of the other things you got.

Additional 5 pcs just to be petty? Next time clear the whole shelf.

Thank you bro.

He just had to concoct that stupîd story to address perceived naysayers.

10 packs of condom for one man is surprising even to the sales attendant. It’s a retail store, not wholesale.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by SmartPolician: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fidelismaria:

all Nigerians are hypocrites

There's no denying it

Speak for yourself!
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Liposure: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
DAVE5:

What about the implant they use for family planning, wifey planning to use that cos she said she'd definitely forget to take the drug one and that would result in unplanned prego

There's that eye people use to look at pesin wen u order condoms at a shop/pharmacy, but since I got married and know I can't come and stress my wife with another childbirth so soon, I no dey send anybody, I dey carry condom with confidence, I dey only code am small small if small children dey around cos I no get strength explain wetin Dem dey use condom do

No time, one pharmacy guy dey try code condom wey I buy from him own hand, nah the guy dey shy for me, me dey look am say him no know say me no even send anybody message
i like ur style

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by blackgold7777(f): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls are female condoms available dia? I really need it...
yes dia are
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Enemyofpeace: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Thereishel:

Liar! 15 packs as if it doesn't not have expiring dates? Story for the gods.
and it expires weekly abi monthly abi? You just Dey jealous the guy as you no Dey get regular sex like Seun

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Enemyofpeace: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
hmmmmmmm no be small thing o
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Chris525: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Yeah we all do. There's the big pack, just buy one of it.

Dalby:

Why it isn't something you have to be adding on your daily shopping list. I do the same, buy to last a long while, a very long while
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
my brother d one I got is not good enough, am not feeling his d*ck inside me as a result I hardly orgamsm

You got yourself right there. You are a dude and not a lady.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Rawhumper(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
As my moniker applies so is the Reality bro.

I have 2packs but i Can tell u i have humped 5gals since i bought them but they Are still there.

Anyways if You Look at what nigerians Say,u may end up in misery so live your life and never hurt anyone or so bad to anybody,other than that ride on undecided

quote author=Carchoice post=91906138]I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there. [/quote]
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by micflo28(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
my baby please buy let's use joor.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by gistsmill04: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2020

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday
Looked at your pics twice and i belive you thrice
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Liposure: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
na2016:

Whose wife come to nairaland to talk like this? Haba?
na man be that

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by masterflowx(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Yes, she must be a baby mama for laughing.
You're such a foolish detective. undecided

Another baby mama is in serious pain right there...

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by lukeosi4life(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
I don't enjoy sex with condom. Na rough always!
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Godfiidence: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Being pretentious sadly is a constant in at least 95% of Nigerians. True or false?

Carchoice:
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by armyofone(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Go to a reputable pharmacy - look for the thin sheath ones and if bold enough, add the minty ones too.

kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
yes sex is great ND very swt most especially b4 we go to work wen u HV sex it makes u feel like d company CEO
I will vote you for nairaland lady of the Yr, looked at ur pics again and i believe u more
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by maximunimpact(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:

Whatever happened to family planning

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Hathor5(f): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Prevention is better than cure. Keep buying condoms. The people in the shop were behaving like overgrown babies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by komodapson(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:

...can't believe this...if it was true, then probably you guyz ain't domiciled in lagos
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Rawhumper(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Why na? shocked

Sanishu:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sex is overrated. If u do too much na body pain. In the north almost all the condom in the chemist have expired. Talking from experience
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by generalwo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
yes sex is great ND very swt most especially b4 we go to work wen u HV sex it makes u feel like d company CEO
..... Don't you think you are revealing too much as a married woman here..... Sha it is well.... What do i know... sad
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Liposure: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Caseywilliams:

naija and hypocrisy for you...meanwhile here in owerri fmc go just dash you one carton free of charge if u test negative to HIV, omoh two cartons wen dey give me and my guys wey run test we no too use before my school shut down bcoz of covid19 issues stil dey vex me reach now, if I vex eeh I go go back school go pack am come back family house.
i go need some oh
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Rawhumper(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
The last condom i bought it from a Young two and People were around.

Vyzz:

Lol

Unlike me... If I won buy condom.... I go wait till everybody buy finish.... Even if another set enter I go tell them to buy first.... Even if dog dey my back I go ask am if e wan buy something....

I will wait till is me and the nigga one on one....

If it is woman I Don turn back the go house....
What men struggle... U go hustle get woman come hustle get condom wey u go use bleep woman
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by generalwo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't be an emotional fool. He didn't call her a baby mama for laughing. He simply said he perceived her to be a baby mama.
..... And you think his perception is right abi It is well.... What do i even know grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by mkoabiola: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Buying condom na straight to d point.

D last tym i bought a condom at justrite.

I showed it clearly.

One babe jus de look me with sexy eyes.

I no send.

I used d remaining change to collect another condom as d gal wan chop my balance

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by orijinalasu(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Was at ShopRite Ilorin some weeks back about to tidy up NYSC and add one for the road smash for my NYSC entanglement.

I bought two packs of this same durex as I was about to check out at the counter I saw this man about 40years old or there about, naso baba cut eye for me and shout "Hmmm, Chairman" I looked at him point blank and told him "baba na una hand we learn am" the look on his face was priceless as he was me on my way out tipping the security guy.

Crazy Nigerian hypos.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.