Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (133713 Views)

Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by macho44(m): 12:21am On Jul 29, 2020
OP ya did the right thing, cuz all em farm tools bee sharing STD's without thinking twice. No NIGERIAN lady, i repeat "NO 9JA GAL" is worth Pounding her "BANGA" raw, e get why grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, if you've been thinking of how join the trend and shift your hustle to the "ONLINE SPACE", ClickBank is a sure way to get started, and if you need help on how to open CLICKBANK account in Nigeria, this video will teach you how to cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Twenty8: 12:37am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls are female condoms available dia? I really need it...

Just in case you need someone who will Fûck you into oblivion, call me baby wink
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by kutchs: 12:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Vyzz:

Lol

Unlike me... If I won buy condom.... I go wait till everybody buy finish.... Even if another set enter I go tell them to buy first.... Even if dog dey my back I go ask am if e wan buy something....

I will wait till is me and the nigga one on one....

If it is woman I Don turn back the go house....
What men struggle... U go hustle get woman come hustle get condom wey u go use bleep woman
Buying a condom in Nigeria is one of the most awkward thing to do. I was at a pharmacy to buy one one day and there were two other people present. Since I didn't have the time to wait I ended up buying a card of paracetamol and left ����

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by cutieme(m): 12:40am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday
Hmmmm,everyday,na so u like the thing?
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Joshkeith(m): 12:40am On Jul 29, 2020
People should learn to mind their business. Can’t an adult buy condoms again?

Simply pretend you saw nothing and go on with your life,
But they would rather castigate you..

This Nigerian Society sef..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Abyima(m): 12:51am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday
My dear I can teach you the local way than all of these.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by omohlexy: 1:06am On Jul 29, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Really, he must be a very strong man.

You are also a strong woman.
compliments of the season
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 29, 2020
Samfloxin:

Me and my husband have sex everyday...na waaooo, see energy
Na lie jor.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Mescana22(m): 1:15am On Jul 29, 2020
yanabasee1:
OP..... you really shocked them....

Same with the condom thing.... went to get a condom at a pharmacy and people were much...and I needed it urgently...so I shouted from behind that the lady should hurry up and pass me a condom that was at the shelf right in front of her and everyone turned to my direction with some sort of intimidating look, like who's the devil here

I no send anybody, I just stretched my hand collect am begin run back... Who get time for their hypocrisy.....

grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin wink cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by PaulH07: 1:18am On Jul 29, 2020
Carchoice:
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.

It's not hypocrisy per se, it's just their inability to mind their effing business...
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by benji93: 1:20am On Jul 29, 2020
En everyday? You no dey tire ni?
kestolove95:
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by NTStrings(m): 1:25am On Jul 29, 2020
Chris525:

An individual buying 10 packs of condoms at a go would draw attention about anywhere in the world. I'm sure you didnt buy 10pcs of the other things you got.

Additional 5 pcs just to be petty? Next time clear the whole shelf.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by NTStrings(m): 1:32am On Jul 29, 2020
Buy another 10 what nonsense is that.
But wait first how did you know that lady is a baby mama or are you the baby dad
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by SeekHim: 1:36am On Jul 29, 2020
Here is the ABC of Salvation:

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by obowunmi(m): 1:37am On Jul 29, 2020
Carchoice:
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.

Enjoy yourself sir. This life is short. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by abdullahi45: 1:42am On Jul 29, 2020
smd837:
Wat to do please?¿??
Choose appropriate location as requested of you.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Elineska: 1:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Abyima:
My dear I can teach you the local way than all of these.
Oya na
Show us the local way
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by showafrica(m): 1:50am On Jul 29, 2020
yanabasee1:
OP..... you really shocked them....

Same with the condom thing.... went to get a condom at a pharmacy and people were much...and I needed it urgently...so I shouted from behind that the lady should hurry up and pass me a condom that was at the shelf right in front of her and everyone turned to my direction with some sort of intimidating look, like who's the devil here

I no send anybody, I just stretched my hand collect am begin run back... Who get time for their hypocrisy.....

If you had wasted more 5mins, the girl for waka. You did well..
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by PattyMike(m): 1:51am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:

Big pharmacies should have it, it's not common but big pharmacies should have it. Maybe those pharmacy in the ShopRite mall should have it. Sex everyday is wow, where does he get the stamina cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Jackdasilver(m): 1:58am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls are female condoms available dia? I really need it...
Haba! We both can't be wearing condoms naw, let me do the wearing pls.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by yougrichy: 2:02am On Jul 29, 2020
Missyajoke:

You try ohh ahh so we still have virgins.. You really deserve all the enjoyment
What's the big deal about her being a virgin or are you jealous that you're not?
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by kayjay69(m): 2:05am On Jul 29, 2020
I prefer Trojans though.
Carchoice:

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Olawalelead(m): 2:07am On Jul 29, 2020
Chris525:

An individual buying 10 packs of condoms at a go would draw attention about anywhere in the world. I'm sure you didnt buy 10pcs of the other things you got.

Additional 5 pcs just to be petty? Next time clear the whole shelf.
grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by yougrichy: 2:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Evii:

How's the female condom used sef?
You can always find out yourself.Cheers tongue
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by jaxxy(m): 2:24am On Jul 29, 2020
Carchoice:

Sex isn’t everything there are more intelligent things to talk about. They were just laughing and I think even if it was in the US and South Africa people might find it funny due to the amount u picked and displayed. That said Nigerians have a skewed and funny mentality bt sad thing is they don’t realize how bad it is yet. undecided and how it affects every area and section/sector of this country and governance. undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by offongk(m): 3:23am On Jul 29, 2020
sex matter everyone must talk ...... Nigeria know nothing but sex alone ( in thrump voice )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:30am On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
Sweet. HoPe I Get married and we become like you �
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by prophetfire: 3:32am On Jul 29, 2020
Carchoice:

. Bros it's not abnormal for people to wander what you would be doing with ten packets or even fifteen. They 'd be like this man go kill the woman today!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Emyogalanya: 3:33am On Jul 29, 2020
Vyzz:
If it is woman I Don turn back the go house....
you mean turn go house to go give am belle or to go collect infection? or both?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.