Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. (3845 Views)

(Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / Oops �! Right Or Wrong Place For Me?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:04am On Jul 22, 2020
So many hoes are hanging in dating sites jumping from one dick to the other.
When they reach 30 they change their profile from hook up to friendship. You will rarely see a 30 year old saying she is available for hook-up.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Ent3rpreneur(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
So many hoes are hanging in dating sites jumping from one dick to the other. When they reach 30 they change their profile from hook up to friendship. You will rarely see a 30 year old saying she is available for hook-up.

Lol, 30 is too late.

There was this tale of a girl that lived a rough life that came back to haunt her but fortunately for her, the wedding went on.

Her nude was leaked some days to her wedding.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Kallantan: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
In my opiniin I think that the church is the best place to search for a wife if you are a holy person. The girls you get out there will not exactly the holy ones. You need to have someone that you are sure of but you still have to find out if they are for real or just pretending.
Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kallantan:
In my opiniin I think that the church is the best place to search for a wife if you are a holy person. The girls you get out there will not exactly the holy ones. You need to have someone that you are sure of but you still have to find out if they are for real or just pretending.

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Rough Summation : Avoid getting married to ladies above 26 years of age.

But before 26, according to Op, she's still in her hoe phase. Do you want to get married to someone who's still on a rollercoaster of fun and excitement?
Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by AlphaCEO: 1:16am On Jul 31, 2021
Ent3rpreneur:
Before you jump to conclusions, hear me out let me give my opinion along with truths, half-truths and supposedly outright lies.

As the case is usually with women, they have a phase some people aptly call the "hoe stage"
and this is the period they want to explore everything: drugs, lesbianism, countless diicks,
clubbing, abortions, prostitution, juju and all other things.
This period is between 14 and 26 years of age and when they have "tasted" all these, they
would aim to "settle down" with a 'God-fearing' man. Inadvertently, they want to put their
past behind them but unfortunately, a leopard doesn't change its spots.

During their 23 years and above, you find some of them becoming 'serious' in church,
cleaning the church, heading the children department, being efficient ushers, so courteous
and amiable. Some mothers actually use them to give examples to their errant children,
"Don't you see Sister Ann,see how well behaved she is and how much she loves God, try
and be like her".
From age 25 and above, they become more desperate when they are yet to "tie down" a man
and have a marriage and family like some of her peers. She doubles her efforts; she starts
coming earlier for mid-week service,wear long skirts, join the prayer warriors, etc etc.

So, you as a male,you have also lived your own rough life, fuucked countless women, smoked,
done drugs, done yahoo, even was a hitman for a cult group and now you're 38 you want to go
to a church and find a 'well behaved' woman to marry, lmao grin.
You'll now meet Sister Ann that is well behaved and speaks in tongues and cries whenever
there is a worship session and you think to yourself, 'yes, this is the one'.
She probably has a nice a.ss and boobs with shape that she has been 'religiously'opaquing
with her 'holy' clothes and attire.

Woe betide anybody that is reading this that is having this thought, just know that God is
not to be mocked, whatsoever you sow, that you shall reap.
I'm no psychologist, but i'm 100% sure someone would comment, "But Ms.F lived a rough life
and now she lives happily with her family".Yes, you are right, there are cases like that but
believe me they are in the minority and there is a good chance Ms. F genuinely repented and
left her old ways for good.

Sister Ann 'changed' because she knows her biological clock is ticking and wants to secure
her future that is why you see cases of men coming to make lamentations in threads,
"After i married her, she changed and was no longer the nice God fearing girl i knew",
chances are that you met her in a church when she was speaking in tongues, you made
discreet inquiries and was told that she was a faithful church worker.

My closing statement, "A 28 year old party girl does not suddenly 'change' and become a
wife material."
"Always judge her by her past, you won't ever go wrong"
"Women are very predictable, ignore everything she says and focus on what she does"

Largely accurate!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed / See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.