Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? (29663 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences / Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Chris2863(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
TissuePaper:
Well as an upcoming artiste I registered to perform at my University carnival. I was a very shy introvert so I decided to take some substances so as to gain confidence to perform in front of the crowd. Voila my time came and I was called on stage. What really happened I still can't remember all I know was that I started seeing stones, corn Hobbs(shuku agbado), bottle being thrown at me. The M.C just came to put his arm around me and walked me off the stage politely. How I didn't commit suicide that day I don't know. The most painful part was a girl that I was about to knack that was there. The girl said she saw someone that looks like me on stage. Me wey I be ode instead of me to deny I said yes na so she block me ooo. My only chance of getting laid at the University. 3 years after University at 25 am still a virgin na wa oo.
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Chris2863(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
kiddkash:
1. I wasn't exactly shy, then but in JSS 3 I winked at a class mate of mine.
when she came, smiling and asked if it was her I winked at, I was so shy and out of sorts, I said no it was someone behind her
she was pretty and I don't really know how to maintain eye contact. I still don't know how to maintain eye contact

2. people in my class in SS3 use to mess(fart) a lot because of the food we were given as we were all boarders.
I tried doing mine slowly when my school principal came to my class, I didn't know when water water shit commot.

3. when I was in CEDEC, kudaisi street. I asked my class teacher to go out to urinate, she refused, saying I should go and sit down
within seconds, I urinated on my body then the teacher told me to go out.
I couldn't go back to class that day.
Yours was abnormalities

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by obadisa: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
It was during my 2nd year in a new school (ICHS Afromedia). I use to be very shy then.

Our English teacher (Mr Victor) was feared by almost all the students.

He gave us an assignment over the weekend to write a composition about (My Mother's kitchen). We stay in a rented face me and face you apartment back then, I did the assignment truthfully, leaving nothing behind. With the hope that he will read through the composition by himself.

On a cold Monday morning, towards the end of his class, He called me out to read my composition to the hearings of my class mates, God... I was dumbfounded and went out sluggishly, I was just repeating the words "My mother's kitchen" over and over again, rubbing my jaw that has no string of hair on it.

All thanks to the time keeper who rang the bell for end of class.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by biggy26: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
MrOjay1:
I'm so hungry embarassed
Wetin happen?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by biggy26: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
[b]Mine was when my Maths teacher asked to step forward by for disturbing his class as i got caught before i could escape the class as usual as i no like maths, I kukuma start to disturb the class.

I was flogged in front of the class and was asked to kneel down after. Sitting direct opposite me was my crush, that’s one no dey embarrassing, but she wasn’t properly seated, hence her legs were wide apart while she listened up,nazo my eyes jam her red net panties and she being an half-caste made it easier to see through, nazo my dick let me down and became solid.

Small time the teacher told me to get back to my sit, naso the problem start, to stand up hard me, the teacher repeatedly told me to get back to my sit but na lie i no fit stand up make dem no see me, the teacher thought i was being stubborn then told me to leave his class, bittersweet ecstasy it was for me as i been dey find opportunity to leave the class. Lass lass I summoned courage and stood up, naso everybody shout for class dey laugh me, including my crush, well the damage don dey. I run cmot for class,fter the teacher had left I returned nazo the shout of Gbola!! Gbola!! Gbola!! over the place.

God no go shame us grin[/b]
So you didn't wear undies to school? Why na?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
paulolee:

sure. Y ask?? do u stone too??

Jah people
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by collinometricx: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
The day I attended a wrong class(faculty of education) wearing jean, I was used as an example in a wrong class ����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Starz825(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
op....u wan kill me with laff?....jeez....
haven't read something as funny as this in recent times..
that point they already ran past you ...jeez u will be so confused...still laughing cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
chatinent:

Lols. I bet that teacher stole those from you guys too.
lol
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by kiddkash(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bahamas95:
well that was when I was in school
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by dalass(f): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
TissuePaper:
Well as an upcoming artiste I registered to perform at my University carnival. I was a very shy introvert so I decided to take some substances so as to gain confidence to perform in front of the crowd. Voila my time came and I was called on stage. What really happened I still can't remember all I know was that I started seeing stones, corn Hobbs(shuku agbado), bottle being thrown at me. The M.C just came to put his arm around me and walked me off the stage politely. How I didn't commit suicide that day I don't know. The most painful part was a girl that I was about to knack that was there. The girl said she saw someone that looks like me on stage. Me wey I be ode instead of me to deny I said yes na so she block me ooo. My only chance of getting laid at the University. 3 years after University at 25 am still a virgin na wa oo.

U
R
Funny abeg grin

Substance use is not for everyone... It gives some boldness and turns some others into dindinrin ...

Drug use is definitely not your thing. . .BTW being a virgin is not that bad joor
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
chatinent:

i swear the teacher nah guy man
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by jeff35(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mine was back then in sec sch ss3, being one the brightest in class, i usually answer most of every questions. Till one day, our maths teacher ask me to solve some questions on the board, not that i couldn't solve it, but 'junior' was just standing tall for no reason, i stood up holding my bag around my waist, my male friends around were alrdy laughing, i stood on my sit for like 3mins smiling sheepishly waiting for junior to come down, well my teacher is a real g admd he asked me to sit down, i guess he knew wat happened!

well i collect stroking after that because of that thing sha!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by pacretus(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Priam:

Kinda story of my life.

Told my friends in primary school I had tea and bread for breakfast. Along the line in class, I started feeling unwell and before you could know it, I was vomiting undigested elongated garri with the okra soup I had that morning cheesy grin.

Them laff me ehn
was it in Ekpoma Edo state you did you primary school?�

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
IBreakRules:
My first day in the uni.
We were all freshers in front of a hall waiting to start our registration. Everyone still forming including me.
I was well dressed up sighting some babes at one corner, I noticed them looking at me, talking and laughing. I didn't know I was standing on the pathway of solider ants, I was still forming fine boy.
Some climbed my body and they all stayed in strategic areas in my body, like their commander gave them a command to strike at the same time.
It was too late to leave there when I discovered solider ants moving around where I was standing, I tried to conceal the pains I was getting from the attacks. It got to a point I couldn't handle it anymore, I ran to the back of the hall and pulled off my clothes, just my boxers left.
I will never forget that day!
Lmao.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by beejay501: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
TissuePaper:

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
A senior student and his friends were calling me... one of them was asking me out that year. I was in SS1. They were in SS3.

I was doing shakara, refusing to answer, catwalking away... I didn't see the gutter in front.

Into the gutter I plunged... I swear, I almost didn't want to come out that day! embarassed cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
SeriouslySense:
lol, thank God we turned out fine. even as little children, we had some behavoirs that were crimminal
omo no be small thing ,things we do for secondary school no be here o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dbarrzx:
Then in the Uni, on a very sunny day after lectures. I was walking home, those who know AAU will tell you how far the main gate is from the lecture halls. After getting close to the main gate I had an urge to poo immediately, possibly, all the useless food I bought in school had come to ruin my stomach. I was sweating profusely and confused on what to do. One mind told me: guy just dey march go home you go soon reach and the other mind said, o boy, just look for a nearby bush and do it there, in the mix of my confusion I was almost losing my mind and in the mix so many students we were walking home together. I hardly take Okada but with the intensity of what I was passing through, because I was feeling some little water in my boxer …oh gosh! I immediately took Okada, and that was my greatest undoing! As we were galloping home with the bad roads, I felt more splash in my boxer, it was obvious the unthinkable has happened. Immediately I dropped from Okada, menhh, I no wait for charge oooo… guy, na straight to toilet and na pit toilet for “face me I face you” hostel. When I finished, there was no water and my boxer and trouser were already in a mess. Coming out without a trouser or boxer was another issue. My God that doesn’t fail, I was lucky the shirt I wore that day was a very long shirt and it covered my D**k and bum bum. I disposed my boxer and the trouser straight into the pit toilet and walked into my room with only shirt on. I was ashamed because many student saw how I rushed in and came out with no pants on.
Lol. The fastest animal in the world is called a what? A SHITta.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Quinniscent:
I add a running stomach in school when I was in senior class possibly from what I ate previously, I realised I couldn't bear the urge any longer after so many battles inside of me, before I even concluded the bush corner I could offload, that was when all hell was let loose and I already started feeling leakage, I ran to the back and as I bent down with my boxer short down thinking of the great mess I was into and how to clean up, a little girl probably in junior class came and saw me, I just managed to man up and shout 'person dey here o'
My Gawd! It was extremely embarrassing, especially when you're a senior student.
Lol. I can so relate. Just like being in a public toilet without door hook and you have to hum, or clear throat to signal.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
pDudd:
In university, I was so broke that when my belt broke, I found a radio wire and passed it through my belt holes of all my jeans and used it to hold my jeans up.

One day my coursemate called Iris noticed it while me and my other coursemates were hanging out and next thing she pulled my shirt up and exposed my wire belt in front of everyone. I was laughed at and mocked for using radio wire as belt.

God punish poverty.
If I were you, I would use rebuttal. I hate sb playing with my esteem even if I know I'll feel sad later.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Quinniscent(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
chatinent:

Lol. I can so relate. Just like being in a public toilet without door hook and you have to hum, or clear throat to signal.
Exactly! True talk o
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Bojack(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mine was during the inter house sport competition where I fell down during the 400m race, well it took a lot of courage for me to appear in school the next day cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Simvan: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No embarrassing moment sha...I was just too gentle and innocent niggarrr in Uniben those days... also minding my own business..with innocent face..

The only embarrassment i supposed get na from female students.. but he be like say na God just pity me that day
The day when fire catch for hall 1 female hostel
Na me draw the attention of Uniben security officers that very night in year 2016
I just relax for that library opposite nddc hostel dey relax when i noticed fire for hall 1 female hostel( the back way face nddc) the upstairs
Immediately na im i run go tell the security officers for pharmacy gate...all those officers come call their fire and safety men with their walkie talkie

I enjoy that night ...I see things. See babes
Immediately na im the fire fighters reach there begin off the thing
As them off am finish...
Those officers come enter the hostel go access the level of damage..o boy i just follow them enter too and funny enough no body even chase me go back...
Although some of the girls were looking at me but couldn't say anything probably because of the fire shock and chaos

Na the next day my guy come dey tell me say i get luck
If not those girls for disgrace me. Say them nor dey enter female hostel anyhow!
For any girl way dey Uniben during 2016 and na hall 1 you dey that time and you dey read this thread then you must remember the young niggarrr way follow some Uniben officers climb Una upstairs come look...I apologize in arrears
Lol dammn niggar so you're a graduate of our uniben grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by dalass(f): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
chatinent:

Sharp man... grin

He followed Mosaic law, an eye for an eye, juice for juice.... Simple, enjoyable and more rewarding cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
A senior student and his friends were calling me... one of them was asking me out that year. I was in SS1. They were in SS3.

I was doing shakara, refusing to answer, catwalking away... I didn't see the gutter in front.

Into the gutter I plunged... I swear, I almost didn't want to come out that day! embarassed cry
Lol. Who invented the printing press? J. GUTTERbeggar.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by MrOjay1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
biggy26:
Wetin happen?
Food no dey,bros.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by boolee(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No embarrassing moment sha...I was just too gentle and innocent niggarrr in Uniben those days... also minding my own business..with innocent face..

The only embarrassment i supposed get na from female students.. but he be like say na God just pity me that day
The day when fire catch for hall 1 female hostel
Na me draw the attention of Uniben security officers that very night in year 2016
I just relax for that library opposite nddc hostel dey relax when i noticed fire for hall 1 female hostel( the back way face nddc) the upstairs
Immediately na im i run go tell the security officers for pharmacy gate...all those officers come call their fire and safety men with their walkie talkie

I enjoy that night ...I see things. See babes
Immediately na im the fire fighters reach there begin off the thing
As them off am finish...
Those officers come enter the hostel go access the level of damage..o boy i just follow them enter too and funny enough no body even chase me go back...
Although some of the girls were looking at me but couldn't say anything probably because of the fire shock and chaos

Na the next day my guy come dey tell me say i get luck
If not those girls for disgrace me. Say them nor dey enter female hostel anyhow!
For any girl way dey Uniben during 2016 and na hall 1 you dey that time and you dey read this thread then you must remember the young niggarrr way follow some Uniben officers climb Una upstairs come look...I apologize in arrears
it was that Year they stopped Male visitors from Entering any Female Hostels. I remember.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Ishilove: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
joseph1832:
morning or afternoon? grin cheesy
Morning. grin

I wasn't feeling well and my mum gave me malaria medication, but since she is a believer of trado-African medicine, she decided to add agbo to it for 'more effect.' I washed everything down with fufu and egusi soup.

There after i packed my bags and returned to school. We had gotten to Onipanu when my stomach began to rumble. I was overwhelmed by nausea.

"Stop the bus!" I croaked to the conductor. He ignored me

"I say stop th...," but before I could complete the sentence, I vomited all over everyone. It was so humiliating. embarassed cry

The conductor had to get a broom and packer to sweep the undigested lumps of fufu from the floor of the bus. embarassed

Funny enough I felt better after vomiting. When I got to my hostel I called my mum and related the aftermath of her 'explosive' medical combination, and she assured me that going forward, she will never mix 'ogu oyibo' with agbo, ever again. cheesy

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by TheManOfTheYear: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Annie001:
The day I thought a car stopped for me inside school and as I was about entering and the man just said in Yoruba hope no prob
I just had to apologise shamefully
So if a random car just stopped for you, you would just enter?
undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by myles16(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Hope you didn't sleep there Sha...Lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Proliferation Of First Class Degrees In Private Varsities The PUNCH / The Rise And Fall Of Foreign Second Degree / 2 Rivers University Students Suspended Over 'Inciting' Facebook Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.