Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,226 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? (29650 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences / Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Ekugbeh(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
When I was younger like in pry3. Sole Aunty's money and she came to school to search, found out it was i and told the teacher then. I got spank in front of my mates. Really embarrassing, buh guess what? We have changed. Good boi now.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by richardorovwigho(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
it was in 2008, preparing for our common entrance exams. I always wait for my crush then and together we would go to the lesson. so this faithful day, I waited for her...Her family was rich and well to do. she was eating indomie while I sat down staring at her... eventually when we got to the class we were late. Mathematics was on already...and the teacher wrote a problem on the board and ask me to solve it... unfortunately for me I failed it...he asked her to do it...she did it perfectly! the teacher asked her to flog me in front of everyone! oh my! I was so embarrassed �...but, it made me fall in love with mathematics.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by biggy26: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
MrOjay1:

Food no dey,bros.
Part of Lagos?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ishilove:

Morning. grin

I wasn't feeling well and my mum gave me malaria medication, but since she is a believer of trado-African medicine, she decided to add agbo to it for a 'more effect.' I washed everything down with fufu and egusi soup.

There after i packed my bags and returned to school. We had gotten to Onipanu when my stomach began to rumble. I was overwhelmed by nausea.

"Stop the bus" I croaked to the conductor. He ignored me

"I say stop th...," but before I could complete the sentence, I vomited all over everyone. It was so humiliating. embarassed cry

The conductor had to get a broom and packer to sweep the lumps of fufu from the floor of the bus. embarassed

Funny enough I felt better after vomiting. When I got to my hostel I called my mum and related the aftermath of her 'explosive' medical combination, and she assured me that going forward, she will never mix 'ogu oyibo' with agbo, ever again. cheesy

I'm not sure you are an igbophile.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by ovcwality(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
MMXX:
Each time I go in search of water early mornings and carry the bucket on top my head and pass my crush hostel cry
Lol, you no fit carry the bucket for hand grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Ishilove: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
chatinent:

I'm not sure you are an igbophile.
Beg pardin?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by MrOjay1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
biggy26:
Part of Lagos?
jakande,Ajangbadi.
Close to that okoko side
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Wierdceo: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
ednut1:
Why should i remember school days My mind is occupied with bills to pay
What a life you're living.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Annie001: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
So if a random car just stopped for you, you would just enter?
undecided
Inside my school
Mtcheew
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Annie001: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
chatinent:

Kukuma just kill me. Lol. Your legs go begin shake with sweat dribbling down your face to your legs.
Swears grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by whiteafrique: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
The day my mother caught me fingering a girl i was dumb for days
could not talk she will always call me ashawo when my siblings involve
me in general family gist though she did not tell anybody till date what i did.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by MMXX: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
ovcwality:

Lol, you no fit carry the bucket for hand grin
The distance far o bros

If I carry am for hand I'd easily get tired, which would warrant me to drop it intermittently along the way.So I just jejely carry my thing for head bone face cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Exmilitant(m): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
June 1998 Abacha died. I didn't know there was to be no school the next day, i got ready and hit the road. Only to find myself the only student on the streets of Portharcourt that day. The shame as people were asking, 'you no get radio'? I just pulled off my shirt and strolled back home.

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Wierdceo: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Quinniscent:
I had a running stomach in school when I was in senior class possibly from what I ate previously, I realised I couldn't bear the urge any longer after so many battles inside of me, before I even concluded the bush corner I could offload, that was when all hell was let loose and I already started feeling leakage, I ran to the back and as I bent down with my boxer short down thinking of the great mess I was into and how to clean up, a little girl probably in junior class came and saw me, I just managed to man up and shout 'person dey here o'
My Gawd! It was extremely embarrassing, especially when you're a senior student.
Lol my intestine wan burst

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by MMXX: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
I remember when I had to use my last #500 to impress one of my crush..

Wanting to be Mr nice guy I was like babe are you hungry?
Should I get indomie so you can cook and eat? (who send me)

She hesitated for awhile and later said okay.. I planned on getting Two indomie small size #100each and 1 egg=250.So I can have 250 for night food also.When I got it and came back,the yeye friend said "ah this will not be enough o, that she will eat as well (who ask this one undecided).Not to fall hand I quickly got Two more extra indomie and added.. They cooked and eat without even asking if I'd like to join (my last card I cried in my heart). 10mins later they left..

Night came and serious hunger come dey beat me, I just dey look the indomie pot,tears almost comot my eyes (what we do for love) cheesy

My roommate came and rescued me sha,until I was sent money the next day Afternoon

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by MMXX: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
pDudd:
In university, I was so broke that when my belt broke, I found a radio wire and passed it through my belt holes of all my jeans and used it to hold my jeans up.

One day my coursemate called Iris noticed it while me and my other coursemates were hanging out and next thing she pulled my shirt up and exposed my wire belt in front of everyone. I was laughed at and mocked for using radio wire as belt.

God punish poverty.
Being broke in school sucks honestly grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by ThatFairGuy1: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
I was screened out(Because I'm not loyal to acclaimed leaders) during screening for presidential position in my faculty. I was in 300l then! I was so embarrassed because different picture was painted by them for the reason. Meanwhile, in my final year (2yrs after), I eventually won the position.
CORRUPTION STARTS FROM SCHOOL

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by JBoss25(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
A senior student and his friends were calling me... one of them was asking me out that year. I was in SS1. They were in SS3.

I was doing shakara, refusing to answer, catwalking away... I didn't see the gutter in front.

Into the gutter I plunged... I swear, I almost didn't want to come out that day! embarassed cry
shakara must End o
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by JBoss25(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
pDudd:
In university, I was so broke that when my belt broke, I found a radio wire and passed it through my belt holes of all my jeans and used it to hold my jeans up.

One day my coursemate called Iris noticed it while me and my other coursemates were hanging out and next thing she pulled my shirt up and exposed my wire belt in front of everyone. I was laughed at and mocked for using radio wire as belt.

God punish poverty.
Lol you don suffer
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by RexTramadol1: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
myles16:

Like "shey kosi problem?" . Lols

Like shey e yonu

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by jubrilELsudan: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
IF I TALK MY OWN NIGERIA WILL BURN AND NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Prinnce1: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mine was during my ss1, had issues with my school fees so I went to sort it out before I came back I had only 30mins remaining, I was destabilize not until one babe throw expo for me, haven't handle that before you needed to see how I was shaking when the invigilator came around and asked me what is wrong I urinated and stammered. Those that were standing by the window saw it and laugh at me like crazy, the man just left my wing to another, after exams I couldn't leave till evening time.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Deejay1000(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
I was in jss3 that year. I gave my friend my fine art test to submit as his cos he misplaced his own the teacher later found out about it I was called out in the open and disgraced.. That day ehn I felt like the ground should jus open

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Sniper101(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dbarrzx:
Then in the Uni, on a very sunny day after lectures. I was walking home, those who know AAU will tell you how far the main gate is from the lecture halls. After getting close to the main gate I had an urge to poo immediately, possibly, all the useless food I bought in school had come to ruin my stomach. I was sweating profusely and confused on what to do. One mind told me: guy just dey march go home you go soon reach and the other mind said, o boy, just look for a nearby bush and do it there, in the mix of my confusion I was almost losing my mind and in the mix so many students we were walking home together. I hardly take Okada but with the intensity of what I was passing through, because I was feeling some little water in my boxer …oh gosh! I immediately took Okada, and that was my greatest undoing! As we were galloping home with the bad roads, I felt more splash in my boxer, it was obvious the unthinkable has happened. Immediately I dropped from Okada, menhh, I no wait for charge oooo… guy, na straight to toilet and na pit toilet for “face me I face you” hostel. When I finished, there was no water and my boxer and trouser were already in a mess. Coming out without a trouser or boxer was another issue. My God that doesn’t fail, I was lucky the shirt I wore that day was a very long shirt and it covered my D**k and bum bum. I disposed my boxer and the trouser straight into the pit toilet and walked into my room with only shirt on. I was ashamed because many student saw how I rushed in and came out with no pants on.

Bro, as u dey Waka dey go Gate, u for kukuma enter that track road by the side of new Administration Building wey lead to sports complex, to go shit ur shit naa grin

.....by the way, walking from AAU lecture halls down to school gate no far when compared to that of OAU naa
Cos walking from AAU lecture halls to school gate is about ×4 when compared to walking from OAU White House hall to OAU school gate cheesy

Except na Sambisa side you dey walk down from sha ��‍
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by TheManOfTheYear: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Annie001:

Inside my school
Mtcheew
Even inside your school you can be kidnapped. You don't know nothing Jon Snow

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by ifaaiy: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
It was on a day we had early morning lectures (7am).I was very broke, I didn't have money to buy kerosene so as to warm my small remaining soup.I had to eat the soup like that with garri not warmed.so when I got to the class babes everywhere(combined class), being a big boi,I maintain. Suddenly,my stomach started disturbing me I thought it was a joke, it became so serious that I stood up to make my way out of the class,immediately I threw up. Vomiting big balls of garri that early morning in the lecture hall. I became ashamed and very embarrassed.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by cfree14(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
MMXX:
I remember when I had to use my last #500 to impress one of my crush..

Wanting to be Mr nice guy I was like babe are you hungry?
Should I get indomie so you can cook and eat? (who send me)

She hesitated for awhile and later said okay.. I planned on getting Two indomie small size #100each and 1 egg=250.So I can have 250 for night food also.When I got it and came back,the yeye friend said "ah this will not be enough o, that she will eat as well (who ask this one undecided).Not to fall hand I quickly got Two more extra indomie and added.. They cooked and eat without even asking if I'd like to join (my last card I cried in my heart). 10mins later they left..

Night came and serious hunger come dey beat me, I just dey look the indomie pot,tears almost comot my eyes (what we do for love) cheesy

My roommate came and rescued me sha,until I was sent money the next day Afternoon
Dude, there is nothing embarrassing here. More like foolishness ish
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Sniper101(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
So if a random car just stopped for you, you would just enter?
undecided

In one word...
"Olosho" grin

LMAO
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
BigSarah:
400level seminar presentation , took some alcohol for confidence ended up puking on stage. Worst part I ate spaghetti that morning I was literally a worm hole... But I think I had a good presentation aside that.

No dey do pass yourself... Una no dey hear word. grin

Now, see as you disgrace your family members in front of every one. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by MacWin155(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
My most embarrassing day was when my girlfriend's picture was seen as the wallpaper on my best friend's phone. Our Economics teacher, who liked her and knew of our relationship,seized the boys phone and called her,me and my best friend to the staff room,where other teachers were. He asked her who she was dating,and she didn't say anything,maybe due to shyness. He showed her the pics and she smiled shyly. He asked her to chose between my best friend and I. And gave her some minutes to do so. In the presence of my friends,her friends,my best friend's friends,and teachers. She chose my best friend... I couldn't get over the shame even after I left high school.. It was a month to our SSCE..

She later explained that she chosing him was the only way to make the teacher release his phone.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by NewDelhi(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Firstly in boarding school.. you know as boarding school be na no water.. naso I toilet I just use tissue clean yansh jare. I con enter dining hall like that .. unfortunately my crush was immediately opposite me.. naso the girl tell me say my body dey smell. I smile mumu smile I ask am really? (Thinking it was a sweet pleasant smell from my aboki pef) ... In her words which I can never forget she said "you smell like faeces". The kind shame wey catch me ehn.

Second was in uni. I've shared this on my thread before. https://www.nairaland.com/6002233/see-finish-share-see-finish

back then around 2008... generally I was one of the most respected in class and e get one girl wey dey respect me wella.... Later later she manage to see my CGPA.. Naso respect take vanish o. .. sotey we wan do seminar sef she beg lecturer make he replace me with someone else say I no know book in front of everybody... Naso some people burst laugh, the rest dey pity me...later that day I block am for walkway gave her a big warning never to try that kind nonsense for her life again.. who does that.

Thirdly was in final year, my supervisor bring my spreadsheet con dey analyze am in front of my project mates... Ground nearly swallow me... Las Las we rugged am graduate.. whether 2nd class upper or lower, class na class.

Lastly, there are few embarassment than your crush catching you plucking mango or any fruit to survive.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Proliferation Of First Class Degrees In Private Varsities The PUNCH / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD / 2 Rivers University Students Suspended Over 'Inciting' Facebook Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.