Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M (51741 Views)

Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by rhemauni: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2020
sirzee1660:
Hmm this guy u dey grow fast ooh ,from 27 to 29 under the same month grin

Don't tell me is that nurse u had unprotected sex with and u are afraid she might get pregnant.... nurses don't get pregnant only if they want to get pregnant.....but wait a minute are u sure this ur babe nah Nigeria girl.... please do she has younger sisters that reason like her....pls I need her number help a brother

Is ok is ok is ok off your mic grin

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Erys(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2020
BiggyB242:

I dey tell you, this guy don hold one already remaining 2. God direct me make I see the next one.

I've captured d second one bro. Pray 4 d third.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Allwell96: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Na only 3 of them remain for this country
Hold her firm
lol, where are the other two?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by toye440: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.
Hold her tight shes the last wife material among 9ja girls. Love her till u die cos u found yourself a rear breed.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Allwell96: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Just make up your mind never to mess her life after marriage. Love and cherish her all your life. That's enough gift for her.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Idiotmod: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Thank your star. I wan this kind woman whenever I wan marry
Marry someone with vision
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed
Laugh wan kill me for here. You must be a detective. grin
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by kgr8mike(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Hold her firm

Bros we fit find the other two?
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by austinofo(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2020
Op can you please give us tips on how to get these sort of Nigerian girls? Wow, what a lucky man you are! You got yourself a sensible girl worth more than any amount you plan spending.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by bonnyhope: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed

Most posts on social media are fabricated

Take it seriously at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Who are you inviting sef during this Convid period.My friend better listen to her,rent a small room at protea hotel VI for 12 hours invited 10 people @ 20000 budget per person.Then stream the rest online .Marriage is done shebi it is for them to witness your holy matrimony.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Perfectman91: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.

I'm happy for you bro, please can you support me with anything as I am trying to start a small restaurant somewhere in my area, I've paid for the shop already, money for finishing is where the problem is, I have all the proofs you need. That's my 08187209222.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Op,you never answer question wey dem ask you.Let me ask again incase you never see am.”My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing”?
Cc swissheart
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Btruth: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ain't you lucky to have such a wonderful & understanding woman as a wife?

Count your blessing man.

wink
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by wajaja: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Ninobraw post=91947152]I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

[bros u are lucky man for having that kind of lady....abeg where pipu dey get all this kind of ladies....na I never shop I dey jam]
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by toye440: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Jeux: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

sometimes I wonder if it's in this same Nigeria you guys get all these women with rare traits and characters sef, I wish you and your banny a married and fruitful married life in advance baba.
modified:op you be badt guy, you were 27 just few days ago in your previous post and today you don turn 29, you dey grow fast o.lol
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Congratulations.

Will you keep quiet!

Don't mind her spend up to five million. She deserves it.

I don't even know what pushed me into entering this post in the first place.

Congrats once again.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
You don't even know how old you are?

How did this lie make front page Mr Lalasticlala ?

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by austinofo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
MagumForce:

Op,you never answer question wey dem ask you.Let me ask again incase you never see am.”My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing”?
Cc swissheart
That must be a typing error. There's consistency in the description of the fiancee so I guess he is surely a 27/29 year old guy. He is a real lucky man.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Unrated900(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Even if you spend 10m

Na your wahala

Las las na you go face your home
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by BArris007(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
God help u from ur foolishness of a man. embarassed grin tongue
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by pacespot(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
i suppose women are usually materialistic in a courtship but reverse is the case in this one, it is like the man is materialistic
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Daroldigits: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
So you want to waste money for a day event? Bro, your brain need attention please. She's wise while you're a fool
Ninobraw:

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nickxander11(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Hold her firm

I support, marry her as ASAP.

To make someone like her happy all the guy needs to do is remain faithful and love her to the peak!
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Slimsly100(f): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wàláhì, iwo gan l'òtá ara e
You're your own enemy undecided undecided
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Arrogantbro(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
InfernoNig:
You get better woman. Get sense and listen to her. I dey find this kind woman. My babe is telling me she wants a loud wedding, so I just jejely told her, wedding is till 2023, so I can save for her loud wedding, if I don't have it by then I will shift again till 2026.
Mad man grin grin. So hilarious
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Yankee101: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
She get sense pass you
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by zoomman(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is a rear lady, wife material, bro ur damn lucky, never seen a lady like this, very futuristic. God bless every lady that has this kind of mindset unlike some lipsrsealed.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Employmenthub(f): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
There’s a message in your CV! The abridged version of your career is in your cv. Your career story is in your cv. Once I read through people’s cv, I give title to their careers’ story. What story is your cv telling about you? Some CV tell story about skills & competencies, some tell story of someone who has potential to while some cv carry no message at all. You can’t understand the essence of the cv. Your cv must capture the follow contents 1. Your personality 2. Your credentials 3. Your experience 4. Your potential How you present these matters! Give life to your cv today and the recruiter will get the message.

To get a professional CV for astonishingly reduced rate call of WhatsApp call
The EmploymentHubCV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.