Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M (51768 Views)

Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Amyyy2020: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Get her a wedding present say a ride? Or something she is into, say a nice bag and shoes to match...

Buy as much as ur money can reach and still remain to sustain you guys after the wedding o, no go dey do pass urself.

Btw; congrats, u v found one of them good gurls smiley
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Abbeylanre15(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Different strokes for different folks. Some people are crying of dating leeches,while u dey shout say ur bae doesn't collect from u.

All for clout. As if u're not happy with her idea. Keep ur woman, I'm also cool with mine.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Kemimarch16(f): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2020
1 million on wedding ?guy you better follow what she said because that's just the best,it will even allow u to get savings
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by izovibration(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2020
You are a very stupid man. Get some sense
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Destinylink(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2020
OP That your girl is a blessing! smiley
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Djyucee1(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Brother please take her advise. You got yourself a gold as wife. Happy married life brother.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by seanWetchen: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Get Right, Get left or Get stretched!
A Word is enough for the wise!
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Bros
God has buttered your bread

Do it 500k,
You won't die
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Hypocrit: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Another lie again. Your next post on the 1st of august will obviously make you 31yrs. Nonesense.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by gnykelly(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Astonpapa:

Thief but wait who no like better thing �����
I don't know why people complain about everything
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by omoadeleye(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.

Thank God that you're not the wife, you are kinda broke, while your woman is busy supporting you with millions you wanted to support her with just 300k, now she see knows what's on ground and she wanted you guys to economise the wedding, but, your broke ass mindset is insisting on spending above what's on ground... So after wedding, you still wants her to be supporting you with money all in the name of, she is a nice woman, bro wise up and stop doing like a pvssy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by tbliss22(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Mr. Man..... God looked you so closely and blessed you with a virtuous, wise and hardworking lady who supported you to be a real man.... soon, you will be a proud landlord and a father as well.

Now answer this question.... What exactly is the colour of your problem I guess you are so over joyous to have acheived this height but be very careful where you post beautiful things like this.... God has blessed you, stay low key and enjoy this. Avoid exposing stuffs like this on social media.... This street is risky.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Make una find compromise @ 750k.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2020
Chai... You have a wonderful woman right there. Take the advice
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by calebonuja: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2020
BiggyB242:

I dey tell you, this guy don hold one remaining 2. God direct me I see the next one.

Oga Calm down the next ones are for myself and my bro. May God help you sha smiley

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by bleskid: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2020
people are really funny ,, u are just here to create public awareness let nairalanders know u are about to spend a million naira on your wedding... grin which day u go wise bros

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by rottennaija(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Some of us are so lucky in life that I wonder how did they get that fortunate. Just be a good husband to her, a good father to her children and don't break her heart. That's all she needs from you. Love.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by omotola90(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2020
SUPERPACK:
You better start saving the money as she told you, you must be a lucky man. The marriage ceremony is just a day and shouldn't be your concern at all, just remember that you have children on the way that need the money. Just buy her a nice gift and spend even #100,000 on the wedding sef, who dat one epp.
though, that's the first comment to grace the the story, event or scenario but I like it... That's just the best advice I can render to his kind soul
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by just2endowed: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2020
op you are very lucky...if na me i will spend all on her for a lady that has spent more than that on my life. Please dont complain, if its your last kobo that is 1m, do it and show her all the love.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by kennyjam: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Please OP what business do you do?

I am just asking

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Basher8583: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

What kind of work are you doing that you are so eager to spend N1m on a wedding in this Covid19 era
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by micflo28(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Business man wey no get sense. Am 31 still yet to marry you get opportunity dey tempt God.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by ojaysam25(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Stupid post
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Talkcentral: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Ko buru. Just make you buy garri too
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Hypocrit: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Misspull99:
24HOUR MOBLIE MASSAGE SERVICES LAGOS/ABUJA.
CALL OR WHATSAPP US TODAY.
Na white people dey do the massage? If no, then why their picture in the advert?
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Michelle55: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed
E tire me or he's simply doing copy and paste..

Nairaland is gradually taken over from twitter with the increase of sensational stories everyday
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Agugbadin: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2020
You very lucky to have such a woman in your life with the coronavirus pandemic the cost of weddings has reduced drastically therefore 500K is more than enough
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2020
which kind thing be this?? as at JUN 04 you were 27years old from your previous post. Now JULY 24 you are 29years old

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by joyandfaith: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

aunty nurse is getting married to an idiot who thinks from anus
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Obierika(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

You have a rare gem!
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by rhemauni: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

You are a very lucky man
This is hard to believe bc that lady is too good.
Don't waste your money on marriage get her a gift to show love ie a car this time. A small baby jeep like RAV4.
I wish I can take her from u such an angel grin u really don't know what u have. She may be the last woman with such character left
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by AmUmokeme(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2020
BECAUSE U NO GET,U NO WAN GET SENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.