Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now (63434 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? / If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Clinghton: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
Let her feel the taste of what she did to you.

Then watch her actions.

2 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Mypeople2(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
proxillin:
She has been mounting pressure on me to follow her to meet her parents. We have been in this relationship for a year now. Although she is not the only one I am dating. I am not sure of the other lady, but atleast this one is ready to marry me.

I am not sure if I genuinely love her or not, but a part of me love her..A part of me want to treat her bad, whenever I remember what she did to me in the past.

3 years ago, I started noticing and showing interest in her being my junior sister’s friend. I discussed with my sister who encouraged me to approach her that she had no boyfriend. We were on talking terms before which was an opportunity. So I leveraged on that to get closer to her. When she noticed I was getting closer, she started giving me attitudes, stopped talking to me. Finally she stopped coming to our house. She would give my sister thousands of excuses why she was not chanced to come to our house.

We met at a friends birthday party, to my surprized, she warmed up to me, greeted me. I though she must have repented. While the party was on, I asked her to come to my table and spend sometimes with me, she said “ok”. I waited for hours, she didn’t come. I later saw her in the room with the celibrant. I jokingly said to her “You dey whine me abi”. She just went off, started ranting, she said I should say whatever I want to say now infront of everyone..infront of her friends. “Why do you want me to come and sit with you?” say it now “let the whole world hear”. It was so embarrasing for me. I just said to myself “whats there..are they not aldult?..dem never toast all of them before”.

My sister was there, got angry and left us. She had already warned me to leave her alone. That I am interfering with their friendship. On my birthday, she replied to my whatsapp pictures with love and kiss icons. She went to facebook to like all my birthday pix. Facebook was alerting me as she was clicking. She finally sent me happy birthday..where is my cake..we started gisting again. She apologized for what she did that day, that she was not in a good mood that day (someone who met, joked and laugh with me, even agreed to come sit with me on my table).

We continued chattin for weeks, I made sure I didn’t get intimate with her. One day, my sister was playing with my phone, then saw our chats, read through our chats. She was mad at me. She confronted me and nearly slapped her for disrespect. She later calm down and explain to me that if I knew what this girl said about me on group chat, that I would shoot her if I have a gun. She said she didn’t tell me so that I wont feel bad.
She then show me their caucaus group chat discussing me. Tears was just coming out of my eyes. I felt cold. They were just laughing at me. My sister was just fighting for me shutting them off.

This lady said “how come some men behave like he goat. Why can’t he leave me alone?” “am I the only girl on the planet? Oh God I hate that idiot.” “Gosh, I can never be close to such person talkless of dating him” ANOTHER girl said “That’s how those guys are…you need to disgrace him more next time he try something stupid with you. Blahblah.

That’s when I closed her chapter. Blocked her on facebook, whatsapp, instagram. I moved on. My sister did photoshoot for her birthday and some of her friends came. I saw her and just greeted her, minding my business. Then I was dating another girl then, so it’s a win win for all. She stayed behind, when everyone left, she asked my sister to help her beg me. She knelt infront of me started telling me “she was sorry..she was being childish” This was someone that was in her 24 when I was chasing her. I said I forgave due to pressure from my sister. Since then, she will come to my apartment, do my laundary, cook soup inside my freezer. When she is coming from work, she will branch at my place prepare food on my table. At times she offered to sleep overnite, that she cooked till late in the night, which I will refuse.

But one thing led to another, one day, we had sex. And that changed everything. I couldn’t resist her again. But a part of me still hate her whenever I remember those disgraceful moments. Now she is 26, she want us get married. If I marry her, I may treat her bad.

In a dilema seriously and its giving me headache.
My guy sorry about what happened. That was in the past and as a lady,she was only playing hard to get ,though she overdid it .Forgive and forget .
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by OLAJADON: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
proxillin:
She has been mounting pressure on me to follow her to meet her parents. We have been in this relationship for a year now. Although she is not the only one I am dating. I am not sure of the other lady, but atleast this one is ready to marry me.

I am not sure if I genuinely love her or not, but a part of me love her..A part of me want to treat her bad, whenever I remember what she did to me in the past.

3 years ago, I started noticing and showing interest in her being my junior sister’s friend. I discussed with my sister who encouraged me to approach her that she had no boyfriend. We were on talking terms before which was an opportunity. So I leveraged on that to get closer to her. When she noticed I was getting closer, she started giving me attitudes, stopped talking to me. Finally she stopped coming to our house. She would give my sister thousands of excuses why she was not chanced to come to our house.

We met at a friends birthday party, to my surprized, she warmed up to me, greeted me. I though she must have repented. While the party was on, I asked her to come to my table and spend sometimes with me, she said “ok”. I waited for hours, she didn’t come. I later saw her in the room with the celibrant. I jokingly said to her “You dey whine me abi”. She just went off, started ranting, she said I should say whatever I want to say now infront of everyone..infront of her friends. “Why do you want me to come and sit with you?” say it now “let the whole world hear”. It was so embarrasing for me. I just said to myself “whats there..are they not aldult?..dem never toast all of them before”.

My sister was there, got angry and left us. She had already warned me to leave her alone. That I am interfering with their friendship. On my birthday, she replied to my whatsapp pictures with love and kiss icons. She went to facebook to like all my birthday pix. Facebook was alerting me as she was clicking. She finally sent me happy birthday..where is my cake..we started gisting again. She apologized for what she did that day, that she was not in a good mood that day (someone who met, joked and laugh with me, even agreed to come sit with me on my table).

We continued chattin for weeks, I made sure I didn’t get intimate with her. One day, my sister was playing with my phone, then saw our chats, read through our chats. She was mad at me. She confronted me and nearly slapped her for disrespect. She later calm down and explain to me that if I knew what this girl said about me on group chat, that I would shoot her if I have a gun. She said she didn’t tell me so that I wont feel bad.
She then show me their caucaus group chat discussing me. Tears was just coming out of my eyes. I felt cold. They were just laughing at me. My sister was just fighting for me shutting them off.

This lady said “how come some men behave like he goat. Why can’t he leave me alone?” “am I the only girl on the planet? Oh God I hate that idiot.” “Gosh, I can never be close to such person talkless of dating him” ANOTHER girl said “That’s how those guys are…you need to disgrace him more next time he try something stupid with you. Blahblah.

That’s when I closed her chapter. Blocked her on facebook, whatsapp, instagram. I moved on. My sister did photoshoot for her birthday and some of her friends came. I saw her and just greeted her, minding my business. Then I was dating another girl then, so it’s a win win for all. She stayed behind, when everyone left, she asked my sister to help her beg me. She knelt infront of me started telling me “she was sorry..she was being childish” This was someone that was in her 24 when I was chasing her. I said I forgave due to pressure from my sister. Since then, she will come to my apartment, do my laundary, cook soup inside my freezer. When she is coming from work, she will branch at my place prepare food on my table. At times she offered to sleep overnite, that she cooked till late in the night, which I will refuse.

But one thing led to another, one day, we had sex. And that changed everything. I couldn’t resist her again. But a part of me still hate her whenever I remember those disgraceful moments. Now she is 26, she want us get married. If I marry her, I may treat her bad.

if you know you haven't forgotten her don't settle with her, marriage is a life time journey, when you guys have issues during marriage these memories will come back can you handle them.
like I said let her go if you can completely forgive her, don't let your children experience broken home
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Kingroad: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Don't.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Mypeople2(m): 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
If we all narrate what this children (18-24) do to us just because we are asking them out for marriage,not even for sex, you won't believe it .Just forgive and forget

3 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Generaltola4455(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
proxillin:

when someone dies, the pain is felt by others and not the dead.... Same thing when one is stupid � mumu like you babe wey u claim say u like , u won do her bad because she talk bad about you 2 years ago. U nor dey think?
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Brightminds: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
MiamiePizza:
Had to pause the music I'm playing so I could give a better advice.
See ehn, this life nobody is 100%, that is no one is perfect. One of the holy books says 'To err is human but to forgive is divine'.
They say love is blind, you know what that means? it means when you in love with someone, you don't see no fault in whatever they do.

This your case, I'm not sure you really love her. If you do really love her you'll forgive whatever she's done in the past and forget also all the pains, disgrace she's caused. What you get for this lady isn't love(I'm sorry) its just emotions, and you know one thing about emotions, it comes and goes.

Marriage isn't what one rush into, you take your time when choosing a life partner. You don't want to marry her now and divorce her later (maybe 2, 3yrs time). Marry who you truly love so you enjoy and not endure your marriage.
If you can't forgive her and let go of the pains, please don't marry her.
even the Bible said there are some sins,that is unforgiving,i.e sin against the holy spirit,so pls don't preach forgiving here with someone that disgrace u before friends and your family.... Mind u he his not Jesus,we are all working towards perfection,so don't sound here like the guy is doing anything wrong by not forgiving her, forgiving it's a choice,women can be very submissive and humble when wanting marriage....guy na marry am,let her learn her lesson and move on to another man and be good to that man...... Wetin Eve and the serpent discussed till today we men na know,so be careful with women,love with your sense....
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Brightminds: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
even the Bible said there are some sins,that is unforgiving,i.e sin against the holy spirit,so pls don't preach forgiving here with someone that disgrace u before friends and your family.... Mind u he his not Jesus,we are all working towards perfection,so don't sound here like the guy is doing anything wrong by not forgiving her, forgiving it's a choice,women can be very submissive and humble when wanting marriage....guy na marry am,let her learn her lesson and move on to another man and be good to that man...... Wetin Eve and the serpent discussed till today we men na know,so be careful with women,love with your sense....
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
DavidEsq:

I was never insulted on my first approach and several of my friends were not also insulted. If u think insult is a good foundation of a relationship, then ur self esteem is on grass level

Leave d crap that guy is talking, take that nonsense advice at ur own peril! So u av to be insulted First b4 u get married! This guy is the problem we re talking about, is people like this guy that worships the feet those brats walks on! And they come online with their wigs and fake eyelashes like ostrich own and fake yansh that they use boy's boxers and thick baggy shots called bum shorts to be deceiving u people, and calling u olokwu and u keep quiet cos u don't even value urslf ! Nonsense men! Don't complain wen u re d cause of d problem!

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by MrMacinterchi1: 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
silentoperator:
Don't be a fool. Marry her in the presence of her friends. That is the only way you can get your revenge.

lol �. this one de wosky
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
angry
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by alhaji04: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
EmzyT:
At 24 you're not yet matured? shocked This one na till Jesus Christ come again she go mature oo... She Don use you Catch Cruz finish, now she wan Settle down she come dey Meet you sad Truly you really dey show this girl say Na only She be the girl for you for this Earth.. You would've forgiven her but would NEVER want to have anything to do with her anymore not to even talk of dating her so she would live in regret for treating you the way she did.. That experience with you alone would've taught her how to trade carefully with people angry

Well, What do I know sef!!!!
Thanks for saying what I have in mind. The most annoying thing, is that most girls between that age still behave like that. No brain to think before acting, useless girl. baba abeg forget d girl and move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
angry

2 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by onpoint69(m): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
proxillin:

bros, it is not strange to see a 24yo behaving childishly but she truly could have matured in the last 2 years. so if you truly like her don't let your ego stand in the way of your future happiness. just observe her a little more before taking the plunge
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by onpoint69(m): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2020
MiamiePizza:
Had to pause the music I'm playing so I could give a better advice.
See ehn, this life nobody is 100%, that is no one is perfect. One of the holy books says 'To err is human but to forgive is divine'.
They say love is blind, you know what that means? it means when you in love with someone, you don't see no fault in whatever they do.

This your case, I'm not sure you really love her. If you do really love her you'll forgive whatever she's done in the past and forget also all the pains, disgrace she's caused. What you get for this lady isn't love(I'm sorry) its just emotions, and you know one thing about emotions, it comes and goes.

Marriage isn't what one rush into, you take your time when choosing a life partner. You don't want to marry her now and divorce her later (maybe 2, 3yrs time). Marry who you truly love so you enjoy and not endure your marriage.
If you can't forgive her and let go of the pains, please don't marry her.

the girl has always loved him but she was just immature at some point. I had encountered such in my younger years.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by millionboi2: 12:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Shakaranews2020:
Super story.

Meanwhile, See our rating for the top 6 Most Handsome and Hottest Bbnaija Season 5 Housemates
What can you say about our rating? Fair?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zA3vXcERI0
E no concern me
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by sweettinz20(m): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:
She has been mounting pressure on me to follow her to meet her parents. We have been in this relationship for a year now. Although she is not
you go pay me for this advice o. i think what you're most afraid of is whether she has truly repented and truly loves you or she is just pretending for the marriage, that's a big task for you to decipher you should also pray to God concerning those issues too so has not to be caught up in those webs. what i would advice you to do is to have a heart to heart talk with her, cause you're truly scared of falling for a fluke so as not to make mistakes in your marraige and i can see you love her i feel for you cause i understand. firstly the talk is for you to know what you think about her ask her things like what makes her to love you now, what has changed in you and what she sees in you, if you're her ideal man, is she ready to live with you forever, mind you she might be dating someone else put a track on her and observe her well enough, do something to make her angry that you know on a norms she is meant to para for you but if she is all cool be careful she might just be pretending, tell her of failed marriages without love how you don't want that for yourself also how it's impossible to grow to love a person that it might take years, just anything that comes to mind trick questions but don't let it be all serious just playfully from her opinions you should get your answers and from her behaviour you should know what's she is like if she is pretending of being truthful, also ask her very intimate questions and see if she is free around you and she can tell you anything. it's your life bro and to make the right decision on marriage is not easy and most especially pray to God to show you the unseen and the hidden truth of your relationship truly God never fails always helps. i hope this can help you out, my account uba 2093703749
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by dinodesmond(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2020
bukatyne:
I don't understand the average Nigerian and relationships.

OP:
You saw your sister's friend and liked her. You respectfully approached your sister who gave you her blessings and you approached the babe. All good so far. Babe started playing you (Shakara is allowed): next she upgraded to insults and ridicule. Years later, you did and slept with her. You still feel bitter yet you continued a relationship with her while in relationship with someone else you don't really like.

Babe:
You have mind. You embarrassed and disgraced your friend's brother (means you don't even like your friend) in what'sapp chats, physically etc. yet you want to marry same man that you are cooking, washing, ironing etc. Is it desperation, obsession or what?

Sister:
Hanti, you don't respect your brother. The moment the uncouth girl started disgracing your brother outside and in joint group chats (not even respecting you to chat you privately), you should have cut her off.

You all fit yourselves.

Good luck.

Your analysis here shows that this story at 90% is not true, it can't just be true with this analysis.

My take is OP really tried with the story cos it garnered much reactions and responses.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Altrarecords(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2020
EmzyT:
At 24 you're not yet matured? shocked This one na till Jesus Christ come again she go mature oo... She Don use you Catch Cruz finish, now she wan Settle down she come dey Meet you sad Truly you really dey show this girl say Na only She be the girl for you for this Earth.. You would've forgiven her but would NEVER want to have anything to do with her anymore not to even talk of dating her so she would live in regret for treating you the way she did.. That experience with you alone would've taught her how to trade carefully with people angry

OR as my bad guys would do

Accept her back then take revenge on her and when you are tired send her packing. You win

Which am thinking is exactly what the op intend to do

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by dinodesmond(m): 12:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Heathrow44:
Op, publicly disgrace her in public, ! Get her to sleep with u and litter her nudes on instablog /twitter with her burnt yansh and let twitter users hang her!

How the hell did you come about this advice, this story is not even true and you are bringing this kind of toxic advice?

Be kind.!
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Greensquard(m): 12:23am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:

Guy u never serious..before u no want make she do shakara?one of my friends travelled to another state to see a girl in nysc camp and she refused to come talk to him even when he cpuld see her from a distance..she still kept him under rain but today they are happily married..this babe no do u anything na.

I have heard of stories of girls arresting guys who ended up their husbands and some pouring water sef..this just means u won na..u conquered all her stupidity and she is under u..u dnt know what the other girl may do to u even as ur wife..for me o this girl has madeup for her wrong and even fv.ccked u b4 starting a relationship..baba give urself brain and marry her..she will treat u like the only king in the world o..no go carry worsw gbese o..#youngrichandhandsome

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by proxillin(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Thanks for your inputs. Thanks to those who got something sensible to say and to blank heads. Una thank you.

I dont think the relationship is healthy.something is not right.

I still think people dont just repent overnight except their is a secret reason.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by dinodesmond(m): 12:26am On Jul 23, 2020
Brightminds:

Some of our pastors are now lying against the Holy spirit and nothing do them o
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by davien(m): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Whatever made her start respecting you will go when you lose it. Use your sense, not your dick.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by proxillin(m): 12:39am On Jul 23, 2020
dinachi:

Weak men everywhere! A girl treats you like trash and you are contemplating what to do asshole? If you were near me, I would have given you a very dirty slap now to reset your brain! FOOLISH FOOL! Marriage kee you dia. Fool!

Its not straighforward as you think. It hasnt happened to you...thats why you are insulting me.

It quite unfortunate that some comments are still blaming me for action.

Thats nairaland for you.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 23, 2020
austine4real:
She's desperate to gets married

She might change after marriage watch her closely oo

Definitely she will change. Such girls need help. She isn't mentally stable
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Vichkor: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2020
Mr man If you like yourself, move on... Don't marry her that girl, she'll still eventually hurt u! Those girls of nowadays don't always have sense! Pls marry someone u really love, don't cause of what she's doing for u, u wanna pity her and marry her... You're on ur own oh!!
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:

Its not straighforward as you think. It hasnt happened to you...thats why you are insulting me.

It quite unfortunate that some comments are still blaming me for action.

Thats nairaland for you.

That girl no well bro trust me. She might genuinely like u but going by ur first post she needs mental evaluation. She probably had a change of heart when she saw u could be happy without her and u were with someone else. Such girls only see u as a game to be won to themselves.

If u marry that girl my brother hmmmmm.... You go hear am. In Yvonne Jegede's tone: you will suffaaa grin
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Vichkor: 1:14am On Jul 23, 2020
Mr man If you like yourself, move on... Don't marry her that girl, she'll still eventually hurt u! Those girls of nowadays don't always have sense! Pls marry someone u really love, don't cause of what she's doing for u, u wanna pity her and marry her... You're on ur own oh!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Slynation(m): 1:26am On Jul 23, 2020
Sometimes I do wonder if I'm the only guy that's stingy with my dick, to me It's a privilege to see my dick, I will never go down with ladies like this.... But seems to me after series of embarrassment Op still gat feelings for her.... Whatever choice you make, then you are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by AreaFada2: 1:41am On Jul 23, 2020
EmzyT:

proxillin

OP you already made a mistake. By dating without fully forgiving her.

I had a condescending colleague at work many years back. . She was full of herself, arrogant and bitchy. I had a chance to seriously put her in her place one day. She began to know more about me through other people. Babes prettier and smarter than her were my very dear, friendly and lovely colleagues too. Then she realised that she was actually nobody. Suddenly she began getting close, bringing food for both of us. I had to begin refusing her food. At times going hungry even, claiming to have eaten already. Just to avoid eating her food.

I
She did not officially apologise, but I knew her food was an indirect apology. I forgave her. But then she began amorous moves. When it got too much I had to tell her that I didn't have any feeling for her. That I value her friendship. She lost weight and looked sick for weeks. She ended up not even greeting me. Luckily I was on my way out of the job. I never toasted or have any desire to.

I could not even fathom sleeping with her. Not even to exact my pound of flesh. So great was my initial dislike for her and her behaviour. Even though I forgave her, dating was too big a thing to even contemplate.

At OP, while dating, condom could have burst and she gets pregnant, what then? Have a child with a woman you still partly loathe? shocked shocked shocked

Men need to be more principled.

Let her go if you still harbour resentment against her. Because you will probably spill it one day.

If you were truly in love, what she did years back won't matter. Some girls publicly slapped and poured drink on their toaster and still ended up marrying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by showafrica(m): 1:42am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:

You talk like an under graduate, bro if you dey get double mind, forget her, dont bow to pressure. Marriage no be beans, you have to man up a little, dont allow women be in control of relationship. She had a guy in mind who disappointed her, you are the spare tire. Unless u genuinely love her, otherwise forget it. However, i prefer a woman love a man more genuinely. A woman in love can make marriage work and last against all odds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife / Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.