Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now (63456 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? / If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by pearllance: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Guy, you need to tell this girl how you feel about the way she treated you. Tell her that you fine it hard to forget what happened in the past.
From experience, Most girls are usually rude at the initial stage but that does not mean they are that way.
Whatever happens, do not rush into marriage until you are sure of what you want

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by dinachi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
proxillin:
She has been mounting pressure on me to follow her to meet her parents. We have been in this relationship for a year now. Although she is not the only one I am dating. I am not sure of the other lady, but atleast this one is ready to marry me.

I am not sure if I genuinely love her or not, but a part of me love her..A part of me want to treat her bad, whenever I remember what she did to me in the past.

3 years ago, I started noticing and showing interest in her being my junior sister’s friend. I discussed with my sister who encouraged me to approach her that she had no boyfriend. We were on talking terms before which was an opportunity. So I leveraged on that to get closer to her. When she noticed I was getting closer, she started giving me attitudes, stopped talking to me. Finally she stopped coming to our house. She would give my sister thousands of excuses why she was not chanced to come to our house.

We met at a friends birthday party, to my surprized, she warmed up to me, greeted me. I though she must have repented. While the party was on, I asked her to come to my table and spend sometimes with me, she said “ok”. I waited for hours, she didn’t come. I later saw her in the room with the celibrant. I jokingly said to her “You dey whine me abi”. She just went off, started ranting, she said I should say whatever I want to say now infront of everyone..infront of her friends. “Why do you want me to come and sit with you?” say it now “let the whole world hear”. It was so embarrasing for me. I just said to myself “whats there..are they not aldult?..dem never toast all of them before”.

My sister was there, got angry and left us. She had already warned me to leave her alone. That I am interfering with their friendship. On my birthday, she replied to my whatsapp pictures with love and kiss icons. She went to facebook to like all my birthday pix. Facebook was alerting me as she was clicking. She finally sent me happy birthday..where is my cake..we started gisting again. She apologized for what she did that day, that she was not in a good mood that day (someone who met, joked and laugh with me, even agreed to come sit with me on my table).

We continued chattin for weeks, I made sure I didn’t get intimate with her. One day, my sister was playing with my phone, then saw our chats, read through our chats. She was mad at me. She confronted me and nearly slapped her for disrespect. She later calm down and explain to me that if I knew what this girl said about me on group chat, that I would shoot her if I have a gun. She said she didn’t tell me so that I wont feel bad.
She then show me their caucaus group chat discussing me. Tears was just coming out of my eyes. I felt cold. They were just laughing at me. My sister was just fighting for me shutting them off.

This lady said “how come some men behave like he goat. Why can’t he leave me alone?” “am I the only girl on the planet? Oh God I hate that idiot.” “Gosh, I can never be close to such person talkless of dating him” ANOTHER girl said “That’s how those guys are…you need to disgrace him more next time he try something stupid with you. Blahblah.

That’s when I closed her chapter. Blocked her on facebook, whatsapp, instagram. I moved on. My sister did photoshoot for her birthday and some of her friends came. I saw her and just greeted her, minding my business. Then I was dating another girl then, so it’s a win win for all. She stayed behind, when everyone left, she asked my sister to help her beg me. She knelt infront of me started telling me “she was sorry..she was being childish” This was someone that was in her 24 when I was chasing her. I said I forgave due to pressure from my sister. Since then, she will come to my apartment, do my laundary, cook soup inside my freezer. When she is coming from work, she will branch at my place prepare food on my table. At times she offered to sleep overnite, that she cooked till late in the night, which I will refuse.

But one thing led to another, one day, we had sex. And that changed everything. I couldn’t resist her again. But a part of me still hate her whenever I remember those disgraceful moments. Now she is 26, she want us get married. If I marry her, I may treat her bad.

In a dilema seriously and its giving me headache.
Weak men everywhere! A girl treats you like trash and you are contemplating what to do asshole? If you were near me, I would have given you a very dirty slap now to reset your brain! FOOLISH FOOL! Marriage kee you dia. Fool!

3 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Keneeby(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
I just came here to Read this Your Interesting Story,... Oga, I have no Advise to give you grin grin

I am one of your members. Association of Stories and Comments Readers(ASCR)
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by skillmyman(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
hey bro,
the joke is on her.

i think you should just tell her n move on

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Omokowa(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
When I read some comments that he should go ahead and marry her, I just smh... Some even said she is in her prime and all that shakara then and now she is matured. But the question I want to ask is this: If you didn't like the guy initially, must you insult him? This is an example of a mannerless person. Although I will advise he forgive.. But the pain to forget will only take place if the are not close to each other... Meaning marriage is a no go area between the two

5 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
All those saying she was not matured hence the reason she treated you badly, una well done o. Look yourself in the mirror and ask: "if this girl had another option, would she have been with me"?

Listen to me careful. Have a one on one discussion with her. Tell her how what she did to you always makes you feel bad when you remember it, then tell her you can't marry her. End the relationship but no need having sex with her when you know you wouldn't marry her. Let her use the remaining years of her life b4 she reach menopause to look for a husband. You have a sister too.

3 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Exodora: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
baiaon:
When you first met her,she was in the age bracket of 22 to 23years old.She must have had alot of suitors and options.Hence her nasty attitude towards you because you weren't her spec.Fast forward 3 years and the suitors and options have dried up hence her desire to get married as soon as possible to any available option that's why you see her cooking,sweeping and other bullshit that easily impresses Nigerian men
If you eventually marry her,she will change back to her nasty attitude when you first met her.Classic bait and switch
Some of us at that age don't know what we really want.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Exodora: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
baiaon:
When you first met her,she was in the age bracket of 22 to 23years old.She must have had alot of suitors and options.Hence her nasty attitude towards you because you weren't her spec.Fast forward 3 years and the suitors and options have dried up hence her desire to get married as soon as possible to any available option that's why you see her cooking,sweeping and other bullshit that easily impresses Nigerian men
If you eventually marry her,she will change back to her nasty attitude when you first met her.Classic bait and switch
Some of us at that age barely know what we really want.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by IamOrei(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Leave that girl and let her go as soon as possible. Listen, the reason she came back to you is because she’s no one to ask her out. She’s stranded so she only wants to use you as an escape route.
Ignore the sex u had with her, sex doesn’t determine love. What she wants is marriage and after the wedding she will show you HELL.

3 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by gr8child(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Your revenge stew don done. Time to strike bro.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by obowunmi(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
emillysmigael:
If you have forgiven her... let go of the past. If you have not truly forgiven her; kindly let her go in peace and not in pieces. Thanks

Well said. smiley
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Exodora: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
People forgives their cheated friend/partner , deceit partner/ friend just ordinary back-bitting you can't let go, wonder what type of husband /father you will be to somebody's daughter and children . Tufiakwa! Stone heart !
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Homguy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
proxillin:
She has been mounting pressure on me to follow her to meet her parents. We have been in this relationship for a year now. Although she is not the only one I am dating. I am not sure of the other lady, but atleast this one is ready to marry me.

I am not sure if I genuinely love her or not, but a part of me love her..A part of me want to treat her bad, whenever I remember what she did to me in the past.

3 years ago, I started noticing and showing interest in her being my junior sister’s friend. I discussed with my sister who encouraged me to approach her that she had no boyfriend. We were on talking terms before which was an opportunity. So I leveraged on that to get closer to her. When she noticed I was getting closer, she started giving me attitudes, stopped talking to me. Finally she stopped coming to our house. She would give my sister thousands of excuses why she was not chanced to come to our house.

We met at a friends birthday party, to my surprized, she warmed up to me, greeted me. I though she must have repented. While the party was on, I asked her to come to my table and spend sometimes with me, she said “ok”. I waited for hours, she didn’t come. I later saw her in the room with the celibrant. I jokingly said to her “You dey whine me abi”. She just went off, started ranting, she said I should say whatever I want to say now infront of everyone..infront of her friends. “Why do you want me to come and sit with you?” say it now “let the whole world hear”. It was so embarrasing for me. I just said to myself “whats there..are they not aldult?..dem never toast all of them before”.

My sister was there, got angry and left us. She had already warned me to leave her alone. That I am interfering with their friendship. On my birthday, she replied to my whatsapp pictures with love and kiss icons. She went to facebook to like all my birthday pix. Facebook was alerting me as she was clicking. She finally sent me happy birthday..where is my cake..we started gisting again. She apologized for what she did that day, that she was not in a good mood that day (someone who met, joked and laugh with me, even agreed to come sit with me on my table).

We continued chattin for weeks, I made sure I didn’t get intimate with her. One day, my sister was playing with my phone, then saw our chats, read through our chats. She was mad at me. She confronted me and nearly slapped her for disrespect. She later calm down and explain to me that if I knew what this girl said about me on group chat, that I would shoot her if I have a gun. She said she didn’t tell me so that I wont feel bad.
She then show me their caucaus group chat discussing me. Tears was just coming out of my eyes. I felt cold. They were just laughing at me. My sister was just fighting for me shutting them off.

This lady said “how come some men behave like he goat. Why can’t he leave me alone?” “am I the only girl on the planet? Oh God I hate that idiot.” “Gosh, I can never be close to such person talkless of dating him” ANOTHER girl said “That’s how those guys are…you need to disgrace him more next time he try something stupid with you. Blahblah.

That’s when I closed her chapter. Blocked her on facebook, whatsapp, instagram. I moved on. My sister did photoshoot for her birthday and some of her friends came. I saw her and just greeted her, minding my business. Then I was dating another girl then, so it’s a win win for all. She stayed behind, when everyone left, she asked my sister to help her beg me. She knelt infront of me started telling me “she was sorry..she was being childish” This was someone that was in her 24 when I was chasing her. I said I forgave due to pressure from my sister. Since then, she will come to my apartment, do my laundary, cook soup inside my freezer. When she is coming from work, she will branch at my place prepare food on my table. At times she offered to sleep overnite, that she cooked till late in the night, which I will refuse.

But one thing led to another, one day, we had sex. And that changed everything. I couldn’t resist her again. But a part of me still hate her whenever I remember those disgraceful moments. Now she is 26, she want us get married. If I marry her, I may treat her bad.

let her go, she's rushing marriage now most likely because she was disappointed by the person she really wanted. You the second option!

2 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by YoungBrain: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
You have complicated everything by eating her kpomo.
You should have just let her go in peace if your mind is not
in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by emillysmigael(f): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
correctyourself:

See as you fine.
Thanks for the compliments
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Jaqenhghar: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
proxillin:

You be real 'agbaya'. Na your junior sister friends dey play you like ludo. This is the reason why my sister's friends are off limits to me. You think she treated you bad, wait till you marry her. If you joke that ex will come back

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by InvertedHammer: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
/
You are not in love. She is the best you can do for now. That's why. This one she dey cook and you dey lick fingers, sure say you never chop "forget me not"? The fact that you are even considering being in a relationship with her calls for sober reflection. She crawled back to you her backup plan now that 28 years is nigh. After 28, most ladies settle as second wives. You are now a prize. I already know how sadly it will end.

Una dey go church dey disturb God with prayers. This one God himself don kukuma show you the signs. Yet you chose to tempt the Lord your God.

NB: This is written after morning libation.

/

2 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by AustineAlex(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exodora:
People forgives their cheated friend/partner , deceit partner/ friend just ordinary back-bitting you can't let go, wonder what type of husband /father you will be to somebody's daughter and children . Tufiakwa! Stone heart !

You’re mad!!
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Escobar98(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Play smart, bro.
She really didn't like you. Honestly. She probably had been with a guy when you were wooing her.
Just reason: she was 24. Now she's 26. She came back to you at desperation and I'm cocksure it's because she and her boyfriend had a fallout and she didn't want to become stale.

For the fact that she's pressing you for marriage now exhibits how fragile her love for you is: she came back to you basically because of age and marriage, and she saw that you were the only option.

Her sudden return should have been so suspicious to you. Did she just develop feelings all of a sudden? NO.

Play smart and tell her to Bleep off.
You're about to become a marriage pawn

2 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by God1stson(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
proxillin:

From ur story that girl is not reliable. The truth is that she has gone to her friends wedding a lot and now realized she is running late. She then looked around to c any gullible guy, u matched the profile and she started warming up to u. Ask ur self what will happen after u put a ring on her finger the chances are that she will still draw from the pool of insecurity within her. The only condition to get married to her and it will make sense is if she had encourtered Christ along the line and is trusting God to help shape her being.My one cent though

2 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by chiiraq802(m): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
Heathrow44:
Op she's 26 now that's y she has calmed down, she now knows she getting to 30 thus d need to settle down is now dawning on here, mom is shouting when re u going to bring a man to d house, ur mates are getting married o!! Dad is shouting nne, we need u to get out of d house I'm tired of having u here, at ur age ur mates av gotten in-laws and ogoo! And u re here, nne u av to get married ozigbo ozigbo, we need t see our grandchildren, u knw Emeka has just entered university and only I cannot cater 4 his needs, Adanne too wants to take her WAEC exam I don't av d money to pay 4 her WAEC exam and university kwa, nne gi has given birth to another girl, so u see nne u need to get married so that ezibute ogoo anyi ga-enyere anyi aka zoo umunne gi na university okwa enu-na! I don't like dating minors even though u passed 18 yrs doesn't mean u aren't childish and immature and a minor, the worst thing anybody can do is date young girls btw 18- 24 yrs, this girls are all in d olosho stage, hoeing stage, they want t taste all d dicks around and when is tym to settle down they would now remember one bobo they av aside d many side guys and they would choose the one that is mumu, has money and is ready to get married and that's y she chose u!!! She has now tasted all d dicks and now she wants to get serious, she would get married to u but would still keep her numerous boyfriends around 4 fucking! Mr. Man I'm going to tell u the truth, this girl is now pressured to get married and u are d only one that is serious, has money, a mumu that loves her to a fault, and u re too naive that she knows that she can cheat on u even in marriage and since u love her so so much u would always 4give her, she has u wrapped on her middle finger cos u re a mumu, idiot forget d insult but that's wat u are, a man that doesn't av any sense of self worth or value, she called u a he-goat and see all the atrocities and comments she made about u, she meant everything she said to u Mr .man, u chase her all about like she's d only girl in d world, u av over pampered the brat that she now has u wrapped around her middle finger, she controls u now, so she would also wish to control u in marriage cos u don't have d balls to take control and put her in her place, u are so lust in love with her that she sees u as a piece of trash she can easily dispose, op, do urslf d favour and put that brat in her place cos las las it will end in premium tears, take ur chances with her and in d end too it will end in premium tears! This girl is almost similar to one annoying brat that chatted me on FB by name "Chidera" and that's her real name cos I don't care, this girl has never called me b4 only replies with text msgs when MTN stay safe N4 was free, immediately it stopped she stopped, she has never called me b4 with her own airtime, I've called her 4times and after that I dumped her, the next thing she said is sub 4 me like an online alamjiri gold digging bivxh that she is, I told plainly that I'm not sending shit to her, she can go to hell 4 all I care,Mr. Man u need to realize that there are many girls in d world and yes including one favyhur her on Nairaland that feels she's the best thing that happened after dubem bread, whereas she didn't go to Harvard and isn't anything, that's how I deleted that one too, imagine me sending me a msg saying she thinks about money all the time that I should transfer her money I told her to go and rest she isn't serious, d thing is that girls in Nigeria always feel they are special and irreplaceable and is because of how this Particular OP behaves and acts, follows them like a he goat and over pampers them that makes them feel so proud, arrogant just like the girl was at u at d party, u need to know that there are over 3.4 billion women in d world aside that particular girl, I knw d drunken in love singers that come out shouting u should make d 1 girl in ur life special out of d many the truth is dat u should explore and find that one girl and once u get married try as much as possible to stick to only her but b4 marriage go out of ur comfort zone and check all d girls out, u av the option to choose the most strongest breed of woman out of the many chaffs that exist, u need d strongest breed to make better children for u, u need to choose women out of the 3.4bn shades of women mother nature provided 4 u, u are d chooser and u control who u choose to marry not d other way round where u are boxed in and forced to choose a mating mate out of pressure and lust, if u re looking 4 Gf then get silly but when u want t marry oga, be serious cos marriage is a serious business and needs the best breed of female around u! I think u avnt really seen how love is or how a woman should behave wen she's in love with u, and I think that's ur problem! A girl hasn't really loved u b4 that's y u don't av d standard to measure what u should expect from a girl in a relationship, there's this one girl I dated long time ago we still friends sha, we talk but I was clear that we aren't anything just friends, I made it very clear to her, I'm not going t mention her name here cos I would like to hide her Id, do that knw dat DAT girl has set one of the highest standard of what I should expect from a relationship for me, there's nothing this girl hasn't done 4 me, so any other girl that's coming to form she's too special is just being stupid and a brat ! I don see all that finish so yeah I have my baseline! I knw wat t expect from a girl in a relationship and when I don't see any of d signs I bounce, I don't av time to come and start writing long epistle or break up letter, is simple I ghost out, u don't see d calls or msgs and when the girls call back to knw y I'm not responding I don't answer d calls, msgs or video calls, even when they use anoda no when I hear their voice b4 they say shit I cut.... U should have this sense of self worth even if u don't want to or u love this girl so bad, u need to always be in a good position of not begging her to like u, u dont need to degrade urslf to that level of begging someone to love u cos u re a human being and deserve to be loved cos life is short oo, u don't necessarily have to beg someone to love u, u need to do the things, do d mating behaviours associated with getting a suitable mate but u dont av to beg a girl to love u, is demeaning, immature and pathetic, all this kneeling down to ask a girl to marry u is complete rubbish, u dont av to do that, it is not necessary, tell her hey! I like us to start a family, i would really like my children to take after u cos i want my children to av the qualities i like in u, so would u spending ur life with me Simple, all this nonsense men do is wat makes all this rubbish girls in naija feel so entitled, special and act like they av sense whereas they are fish brains nothing more! She didnt go to havard, doesnt av assets or anything that would really add value to ur life and she knows that too but yet still acts like if she doesnt come into ur life, u cant have a life again is complete nonsensee
Oga! is this wan advice or your own story

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by mondayaudu(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
You really need to learn how to forgive. She made a mistake and admitted that she was childish. Take her out to a private place outside your house during weekend and have a honest conversation with her explaining to her how you were hurt by her utterance.

I would advise you to forget she ever hurt you from that moment. Drop the issue of marriage first and work out the Achilles heels. Marriage is soppose to be consensual not forcing you.

You have to really drop the ‘me’ element of you if not pride wouldn’t let you forget all she said. Finally, I don’t know where you reside but it is really disturbing to say she is becoming an evening newspaper at 26. In Lagos here, girls don’t want to commit to marriage at that early age.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Halo22: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Well, since she used to cook soup inside ur freezer, I think you should have a rethink about her cos it is extraordinary for a lady to cook soup inside the freezer. Besides, she was n't that mature then like u typed.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by czarr(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
My only problem is, why is she mounting pressure on you to see her parents after only one year?......that's suspect.

Truth is those kind of girls(disrespectful girls) don't really change for the better.....I believe a 23yr old girl is already set in her ways.

Are you sure she is actually 26? she may be older.....you never know the length girls go to hook a man.

If you still want to marry her although i advice you not to, you have to train her with a very strong hand, like a father would not just a romantic lover.

Use your sexual and non sexual attention, silence use a strict punishment and reward system to bend her, become emotionless towards her if she acts any way you disapprove of and reward her with you attention and sex when she acts submissive and respectful.

but make sure your punishment is extended longer than your reward,(reward in crumbs and make her yearn for your validation)

Don't feel bad women use sex as reward and punishment for men to tame them into being loyal slaves.....you need to be the one playing this game, but to successfully do this you have to control your urge for sex.

Then the power is yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by krushdripper(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
proxillin:

If i were you, seeing those group chats woulda been the end of anything between us. Learn how to cut a woman off when you need to and i'm talking outright verbally with your heart and visuals involved, not those secedelic attitudes you put up to that effect & you come telling peeps you tried to but she bla bla.. She is a shitty, disgusting two-faced strand of stinky slime & that's the age thier low mental bullshit is the highest, marry her at your own peril.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
chiiraq802:

Oga! is this wan advice or your own story

grin grin
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by osifred(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don't know what to advise you. However, my uncle who is now a UK citizen and resides with his wife and children in the UK. The wife always joking tell him, 'dear if only I knew that you will be my husband las las, the embarrassment I used to give to you when you come looking for me in the hostel, I won't have given to you'

Today, they are happily married.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by ugbede69(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
I just came here to Read this Your Interesting Story,... Oga, I have no Advise to give you grin grin
bro u won't make heaven...lolzzzzz
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by kastgeraldino: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
The OP should marry her only if he wants to destroy his life, wants to father other men's children and does not just want peace. The men she really loved don't want her, and she now sees the OP as a dumping ground.

Escobar98:
Play smart, bro.
She really didn't like you. Honestly. She probably had been with a guy when you were wooing her.
Just reason: she was 24. Now she's 26. She came back to you at desperation and I'm cocksure it's because she and her boyfriend had a fallout and she didn't want to become stale.

For the fact that she's pressing you for marriage now exhibits how fragile her love for you is: she came back to you basically because of age and marriage, and she saw that you were the only option.

Her sudden return should have been so suspicious to you. Did she just develop feelings all of a sudden? NO.

Play smart and tell her to Bleep off.
You're about to become a marriage pawn

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by juneman: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
"Cook soup inside my freezer."
What do you mean �
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by krushdripper(m): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Heathrow44:
Op she's 26 now that's y she has calmed down, she now knows she getting to 30 thus d need to settle down is now dawning on here, mom is shouting when re u going to bring a man to d house, ur mates are getting married o!! Dad is shouting nne, we need u to get out of d house I'm tired of having u here, at ur age ur mates av gotten in-laws and ogoo! And u re here, nne u av to get married ozigbo ozigbo, we need t see our grandchildren, u knw Emeka has just entered university and only I cannot cater 4 his needs, Adanne too wants to take her WAEC exam I don't av d money to pay 4 her WAEC exam and university kwa, nne gi has given birth to another girl, so u see nne u need to get married so that ezibute ogoo anyi ga-enyere anyi aka zoo umunne gi na university okwa enu-na! I don't like dating minors even though u passed 18 yrs doesn't mean u aren't childish and immature and a minor, the worst thing anybody can do is date young girls btw 18- 24 yrs, this girls are all in d olosho stage, hoeing stage, they want t taste all d dicks around and when is tym to settle down they would now remember one bobo they av aside d many side guys and they would choose the one that is mumu, has money and is ready to get married and that's y she chose u!!! She has now tasted all d dicks and now she wants to get serious, she would get married to u but would still keep her numerous boyfriends around 4 fucking! Mr. Man I'm going to tell u the truth, this girl is now pressured to get married and u are d only one that is serious, has money, a mumu that loves her to a fault, and u re too naive that she knows that she can cheat on u even in marriage and since u love her so so much u would always 4give her, she has u wrapped on her middle finger cos u re a mumu, idiot forget d insult but that's wat u are, a man that doesn't av any sense of self worth or value, she called u a he-goat and see all the atrocities and comments she made about u, she meant everything she said to u Mr .man, u chase her all about like she's d only girl in d world, u av over pampered the brat that she now has u wrapped around her middle finger, she controls u now, so she would also wish to control u in marriage cos u don't have d balls to take control and put her in her place, u are so lust in love with her that she sees u as a piece of trash she can easily dispose, op, do urslf d favour and put that brat in her place cos las las it will end in premium tears, take ur chances with her and in d end too it will end in premium tears! This girl is almost similar to one annoying brat that chatted me on FB by name "Chidera" and that's her real name cos I don't care, this girl has never called me b4 only replies with text msgs when MTN stay safe N4 was free, immediately it stopped she stopped, she has never called me b4 with her own airtime, I've called her 4times and after that I dumped her, the next thing she said is sub 4 me like an online alamjiri gold digging bivxh that she is, I told plainly that I'm not sending shit to her, she can go to hell 4 all I care,Mr. Man u need to realize that there are many girls in d world and yes including one favyhur her on Nairaland that feels she's the best thing that happened after dubem bread, whereas she didn't go to Harvard and isn't anything, that's how I deleted that one too, imagine me sending me a msg saying she thinks about money all the time that I should transfer her money I told her to go and rest she isn't serious, d thing is that girls in Nigeria always feel they are special and irreplaceable and is because of how this Particular OP behaves and acts, follows them like a he goat and over pampers them that makes them feel so proud, arrogant just like the girl was at u at d party, u need to know that there are over 3.4 billion women in d world aside that particular girl, I knw d drunken in love singers that come out shouting u should make d 1 girl in ur life special out of d many the truth is dat u should explore and find that one girl and once u get married try as much as possible to stick to only her but b4 marriage go out of ur comfort zone and check all d girls out, u av the option to choose the most strongest breed of woman out of the many chaffs that exist, u need d strongest breed to make better children for u, u need to choose women out of the 3.4bn shades of women mother nature provided 4 u, u are d chooser and u control who u choose to marry not d other way round where u are boxed in and forced to choose a mating mate out of pressure and lust, if u re looking 4 Gf then get silly but when u want t marry oga, be serious cos marriage is a serious business and needs the best breed of female around u! I think u avnt really seen how love is or how a woman should behave wen she's in love with u, and I think that's ur problem! A girl hasn't really loved u b4 that's y u don't av d standard to measure what u should expect from a girl in a relationship, there's this one girl I dated long time ago we still friends sha, we talk but I was clear that we aren't anything just friends, I made it very clear to her, I'm not going t mention her name here cos I would like to hide her Id, do that knw dat DAT girl has set one of the highest standard of what I should expect from a relationship for me, there's nothing this girl hasn't done 4 me, so any other girl that's coming to form she's too special is just being stupid and a brat ! I don see all that finish so yeah I have my baseline! I knw wat t expect from a girl in a relationship and when I don't see any of d signs I bounce, I don't av time to come and start writing long epistle or break up letter, is simple I ghost out, u don't see d calls or msgs and when the girls call back to knw y I'm not responding I don't answer d calls, msgs or video calls, even when they use anoda no when I hear their voice b4 they say shit I cut.... U should have this sense of self worth even if u don't want to or u love this girl so bad, u need to always be in a good position of not begging her to like u, u dont need to degrade urslf to that level of begging someone to love u cos u re a human being and deserve to be loved cos life is short oo, u don't necessarily have to beg someone to love u, u need to do the things, do d mating behaviours associated with getting a suitable mate but u dont av to beg a girl to love u, is demeaning, immature and pathetic, all this kneeling down to ask a girl to marry u is complete rubbish, u dont av to do that, it is not necessary, tell her hey! I like us to start a family, i would really like my children to take after u cos i want my children to av the qualities i like in u, so would u spending ur life with me Simple, all this nonsense men do is wat makes all this rubbish girls in naija feel so entitled, special and act like they av sense whereas they are fish brains nothing more! She didnt go to havard, doesnt av assets or anything that would really add value to ur life and she knows that too but yet still acts like if she doesnt come into ur life, u cant have a life again is complete nonsensee
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Angelacruz: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
proxillin:

Make i no lie you, I still habour hate for her. U got me there. I remember those disgrace everyday.
At times, I mistreat her, she will go and still come back..

she wont just go away.

I was in love with her until I got to know her personality. I still remember those moment I fantasize about her. Her physique, beauty and all The moment that made me approach her. I think thats what is keeping me with her.
preimium tears loading

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.