Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (81077 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by authority2006(m): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Let her go, I don't think you can deal with her past. It will eventually destroy your relationship with her if you date or marry her.

SIR0

3 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by PlanetZero: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2020
Uyi168:
Stop deceiving yourself with love..
U suppose don get sense by now.. angry

Sometimes the one u think doesn’t know anything can be worst than the one u assumed you know her past. Thre is a story I can use to corroborate this...

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Crochet: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Baffupdrizz(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2020
You are accompanying a girl who is having the time of her life and getting dicked down from almost every angle yet you still call her innocent. You still fantasize about marrying her too shocked

Get out ya fackin head and start knowing how to ask and take what you want.

5 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by g4gerald: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2020
OP I have two questions for u

1) Are u a virgin?

2) Do u have a past with regards to relationship and sex life

If your ansa in the above questions is 'yes' them u have no moral justification to judge her.

Its beta u know her past because nothing can come up again in future as a bitter surprise. The devil u know is better than the angel u don't know. But if u can't handle her past then go for a virgin otherwise u might just end up with anoda person with even a bigger baggage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by MisterGrace: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2020
purplecoco:
You worried over something you’re just assuming in your head and not sure about? Like are you even innocent here? Overthinking kills faster than anything, just be like Elsa in “Frozen” and let it go.

Why's he not innocent?

Why do you want to drag him?

What kind of false accusation or turn table card are you playing?

Don't do dirty.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by BoboNogoDie: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2020
purplecoco:
But you allowed to have countless body counts, right? Hypocrite.
Why should anyone have multiple body counts?
You can't have multiple body counts and expect me to treat you special or love you passionately.
Virginity is the most precious gift a woman can give a man - see Regina and Ned...
If you lose your virginity to a nobody and irrelevant person, that's your business. I can't love some who has lost her values and virtue to someone not even important in her life. I hate leftovers.

5 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Adjovi: 7:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Marriage is not for kids. We all have our dark past. What if she lied to you, would you know? She told you the truth and now you want to axe her because of her past. If the guy leaks her nude or something so what? Legal actions can be taken. Now let me put it this way. What if the guy leaks her nudes that's if he has when you were friends? Will you desert your best friend because her nudes were leaked when she needs you the most? If yes then you are just an opportunist like her ex. I know it hurts knowing some things about your partner. But when love and maturity comes in, you'll just let go and leave the past in the past. What if you marry another and she's worse than this? When you truly understand life you'll know marriage is not about marrying a virgin or the best woman in the world, it's about marrying who will complete you, marrying who understands and makes you happy (a best friend) theirs nothing like the best woman in the world, it's you that will make your woman the best woman in the world.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by creepsyme(f): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2020
SIR0:
There's a girl in my neighborhood who I can refer to as my home sister. We're so close. We share feelings, advice & keep nothing from one another, our love life inclusive.

She has had quite a number of relationships and got disappointed in all. I've had one relationship too.

There was a time I told her about my feelings towards her & she said she would have loved to accept my proposal but she couldn't handle double-dating. Well, I felt okay having let her know my feelings. I understood her decision & I don't think I was ready to be kept as a spare tyre, too. We moved on with our friendship.

We talked both clean and dirty stuff. She would even tell me anytime she felt Hot & needed to see her boyfriend for sex. In short, we are now having mixed feelings for one another. It could no longer be hidden on her face, too.

As a lady, she's expecting me to make the first advance. Making the move is not my problem but the thoughts of some dirty talks we've had together. The most worrying part was a time she got drunk with her friend at a birthday party & she mistakenly called one of her Ex-bfs (who she loved most) over & he took advantage of the moment to have his way with her again. Though she claimed she was not sure if something really happened between them but she noticed she had no pant on when she woke up in the morning, blablabla. To me, the guy is not that reliable as he is into drinking & smoking. She appears too innocent to be dating such a guy & I gave my advice. She might not really disclose all that transpired at the birthday party. I kept thinking the guy could have recorded the act, knowing well that she's stark drunk. What if our relationship leads to marriage & the guy begins threatening her with sex-tape or he leaks any sex tape involving her, how would I go about it? Aside her other sex life, this is most worrisome of all.

My thinking/guess may be wrong, yet I do not want to be caught unaware, to avoid stories that touch later. This is a dilemma for me. I truly love her but my happiness matters a lot.

Don't hesitate to advise a brother.
Kindly overlook any grammatical blunders.
Noted!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by angelfallz(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2020
tega2luv:
Advising from experience, most mistakes we niggas do is that we are sometime too committed knowing about the past of our lovers and if shes honest enough to tell you the truth it starts hurting us and we start judging them whenever they make little mistake in the relationship, I once told my ex gf that her past life is of no interest to me but the present and future and she was open to me and told me severally her stories with guys in the past at a point i asked myself weda this babe still get womb sef, i went ahead out of curiosity to ask her like how many guys have dated her before me she should not lie and she told me excluding me it's around 12 guys, my fellow niaralanders that's the day everything changed bcux I keep wondering those are the numbers of guys when don knack this kpekus when she date oo , how about the ones when she no date when still chop clean mouth, my brother from that moment onwards I begin get double mind and whenever shes not with me I hardly believe anything she tells me bcux I now see her as loosed...to cut long stories short, if you cannot deals with the past of your lover never bother yourself digging what will eventually destroy you, focus on her and forget her past but since you cannot deal with it already kindly let her go in peace, this life no balance at all.

Just look for virgin to marry.
by the time a woman sleeps with more, 2 or 3 men, she losses the ability to pair with any potential mate in the future, this is one of the many reasons why women cheat. there is a saying "once a LovePeddler always a LovePeddler"

4 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Adjovi: 7:41am On Jul 27, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Why should anyone have multiple body counts?
You can't have multiple body counts and expect me to treat you special or love you passionately.
Virginity is the most precious gift a woman can give a man - see Regina and Ned...
If you lose your virginity to a nobody and irrelevant person, that's your business. I can't love some who has lost her values and virtue to someone not even important in her life. I hate leftovers.

I'm not supporting immorality or a woman losing her virginity. But if this is your only reason for marriage, you are on a long thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Iykon1313(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2020
If you truly love her, stand by her. Sextape can only defame her but with you by her she will be strong. Kpatakpata small time the news will die. And life goes on. Pork stars get married too.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by wilfred101: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Follow ur heart bro
... If ur mind says no, don't force ursef

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by vhuqnl(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Ategberoson:
and you're forbidden from dating a Virgin? dem force you to have a feelings for her in the first place?

see let me tell you, her past and that sex drive is what's pushing your affectionate and I'm confidently telling you that you're lusting around her, there is no genuine feelings for you to be having mixed feelings

this is just self affliction that need self control, you don't need any advise
are you a virgin yourself?
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by ledamaster(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Hmmm, so cos shes open to you abt her relationships, she is a no go? Bros that devil you knw is far better than the angle you dnt knw o. If she is nt wayward stop allowing ur mind to wonder. As a firm believer in instincts, what is the first thing ur instinct or intuitions says every time you think of her? If it speaks of good or happy things then go ahead with her, but if it speaks of her wayward past, then you will never be happy in marriage with her. Here is an advice frm one that loved and lost. One day a very decent and good man will come for her and you will be in your room cursing you bad luck. Cos then you will finally come to terms of hw much u love and was happy with her. So take a plunge dnt hold back, love her as if u jst met her a virgin, treat her well have fun, be kind to her to urself and not judge, then watch closely, you will knw if she is meant for you or not. I dnt knw much abt life, but i knw the beauty marrying a friend brings to the home. Abi na ur enemy u wan marry?

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by InfernoNig: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2020
nnaemekanwachuk:

Get brain... You no want..

Give me your own. Olodo
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Youngpo413: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Vyzz:

In my own world.... Overthinking saves....

I love to think things over and over and know what to do.... Call it a plan B....

We don't just jump into things
introvert?
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by franugo(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Am out of ideas...this your case strong grin grin

There's nothing strong here IMO...@op foresight isn't bad, but there's no sense in immediately latching onto the worst case scenario...let love lead you
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by CIAOps: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Na small pikin dey worry you....
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Neddyogu(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2020
czarr:
Let me be honest with you, even though you marry her, one day when you guys have a very bad argument she'll call the guy and he'll take advantage of your situation, if she misses him sef she'll create drama and chaos for an excuse to have space to visit him (she'll come back to you though, because guys like that won't keep her trust me)

He has imprinted on her and there is nothing you can do about it, rid yourself of emotions they are not useful to a man, wear a garment of self respect...that girl is not for you, you need a girl you'd imprint and groom for yourself if not you'd always take second place in her heart......you may not even be her 4th choice.

Feelings blind you from the truth, purge yourself of feelings so you won't be distracted from your purpose pursuing another man's property....let me ask you this why didn't she call you when she was drunk.....you think she is stupid, she called him on purpose because she wanted him to Fvck her, so I assure you he didn't take advantage of her.

He is the typical bad boy who smokes and drinks but wouldn't commit to her....DON'T SET YOURSELF UP.

Op, in the name of Christ, take this piece of advice and steer clear of that girl before u live a life of regrets.

3 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Topboicute01(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Bro, I swear she will be the best girl u have ever dated, am talking from experience cos she also regret her past so she wont want to hurt you in any way... I can bet my balls there is nothing anyone can use to lure her to betray you... The only tool u need is trust... Pls never doubt her in anyway... Peace.

4 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Vyzz: 8:30am On Jul 27, 2020
Youngpo413:
introvert?

Right

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nicedavo(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2020
If you can't handle the heat don't stay in the kitchen... Don't dig a past you can't handle.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Chiomatimo: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Marry her if you want and dame the consequences l
Mine have only one mistake
Guess what, it makes me love her the more
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by nnamdi640: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2020
If you know you really love her,you should be ready to forget about the past and go for her.Again, don't be surprise that any other girl you will meet later might have done worst than what she did.Finally what matters in every relationships is love and trust other factors are primary factors.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by tydi(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2020
tega2luv:
Advising from experience, most mistakes we niggas do is that we are sometime too committed knowing about the past of our lovers and if shes honest enough to tell you the truth it starts hurting us and we start judging them whenever they make little mistake in the relationship, I once told my ex gf that her past life is of no interest to me but the present and future and she was open to me and told me severally her stories with guys in the past at a point i asked myself weda this babe still get womb sef, i went ahead out of curiosity to ask her like how many guys have dated her before me she should not lie and she told me excluding me it's around 12 guys, my fellow niaralanders that's the day everything changed bcux I keep wondering those are the numbers of guys when don knack this kpekus when she date oo , how about the ones when she no date when still chop clean mouth, my brother from that moment onwards I begin get double mind and whenever shes not with me I hardly believe anything she tells me bcux I now see her as loosed...to cut long stories short, if you cannot deals with the past of your lover never bother yourself digging what will eventually destroy you, focus on her and forget her past but since you cannot deal with it already kindly let her go in peace, this life no balance at all.

I swear my brother. They live with reckless abandon and expect one innocent guy to clean up their mess. Kole work!

3 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by FemiMaduka(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2020
czarr:
Let me be honest with you, even though you marry her, one day when you guys have a very bad argument she'll call the guy and he'll take advantage of your situation, if she misses him sef she'll create drama and chaos for an excuse to have space to visit him (she'll come back to you though, because guys like that won't keep her trust me)

He has imprinted on her and there is nothing you can do about it, rid yourself of emotions they are not useful to a man, wear a garment of self respect...that girl is not for you, you need a girl you'd imprint and groom for yourself if not you'd always take second place in her heart......you may not even be her 4th choice.

Feelings blind you from the truth, purge yourself of feelings so you won't be distracted from your purpose pursuing another man's property....let me ask you this why didn't she call you when she was drunk.....you think she is stupid, she called him on purpose because she wanted him to Fvck her, so I assure you he didn't take advantage of her.

He is the typical bad boy who smokes and drinks but wouldn't commit to her....DON'T SET YOURSELF UP.

Hey man, it has been a long winding thread but the quality of your take made me decide to quote you and associate with it regardless.

If I had anything to tell the guy in the dilemma, it would be all you've said here. No matter how good a girl is, sexual imprints are REAL. Even if he gets that lady to marry him, the lady would always fantasize about that niggar she rang when she needed sex. That niggar has left an imprint in her and it won't be erased (it can only be suppressed). She only needed the alcohol for "justification", she'd always Bleep that niggar whenever she has the facility.

This love-struck guy will always be No2 (at best). When giving an advice, you have to dissect and distil the issue, then allow the person choose (VERY IMPORTANT). So, with the foregoing, our guy is free if he would be comfortable with being a "runner-up" at best.

QED.

5 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Eileene(f): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2020
For those saying forget the past forget the past You obviously don't know that our past, present and future are what makes us.You can't just cut it out of your life it will always come back to haunt u.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Eileene(f): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2020
SIR0:
There's a girl in my neighborhood who I can refer to as my home sister. We're so close. We share feelings, advice & keep nothing from one another, our love life inclusive.

She has had quite a number of relationships and got disappointed in all. I've had one relationship too.

There was a time I told her about my feelings towards her & she said she would have loved to accept my proposal but she couldn't handle double-dating. Well, I felt okay having let her know my feelings. I understood her decision & I don't think I was ready to be kept as a spare tyre, too. We moved on with our friendship.

We talked both clean and dirty stuff. She would even tell me anytime she felt Hot & needed to see her boyfriend for sex. In short, we are now having mixed feelings for one another. It could no longer be hidden on her face, too.

As a lady, she's expecting me to make the first advance. Making the move is not my problem but the thoughts of some dirty talks we've had together. The most worrying part was a time she got drunk with her friend at a birthday party & she mistakenly called one of her Ex-bfs (who she loved most) over & he took advantage of the moment to have his way with her again. Though she claimed she was not sure if something really happened between them but she noticed she had no pant on when she woke up in the morning, blablabla. To me, the guy is not that reliable as he is into drinking & smoking. She appears too innocent to be dating such a guy & I gave my advice. She might not really disclose all that transpired at the birthday party. I kept thinking the guy could have recorded the act, knowing well that she's stark drunk. What if our relationship leads to marriage & the guy begins threatening her with sex-tape or he leaks any sex tape involving her, how would I go about it? Aside her other sex life, this is most worrisome of all.

My thinking/guess may be wrong, yet I do not want to be caught unaware, to avoid stories that touch later. This is a dilemma for me. I truly love her but my happiness matters a lot.

Don't hesitate to advise a brother.
Kindly overlook any grammatical blunders.

Thanks
As for this girl forget about her abeg sooner or later you will resent her.Feelings are fleeting in the wrong circumstances they can easily turn to hate

4 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Ategberoson(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2020
vhuqnl:

are you a virgin yourself?

you have seen virgin man before? I get hymen?

the pride of relationship/marriage lies in ladies dignity and values. if those values and dignity had depreciated then such lady had become leftover

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Dbarrzx: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2020
she woke up without panties, hmmm na her ancestors come removed them keep grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.