Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (80998 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Jandedmart: 3:46am On Jul 27, 2020
nice
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Tomilola360: 3:50am On Jul 27, 2020
You see a potential problem and you are asking for advice?

Ok, my token, there are plenty fishes in the ocean. you never enter am you don dey feel like this.

Bros, take a walk

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by MrHighSea: 3:58am On Jul 27, 2020
Cut off over a dozen bfs in her life?

Half of that number will keep in touch with her.

Why not avoid all this drama and knock on the next door.

I'm not looking for a virgin but a 20-25 year old with more than 2 bfs and harbouring "prospective flings" is a no-no. Her head is full of chaff and "unnecessaries", faces, places, history etc. NO DISCIPLINE.

Girl who you be, I must reason your past.

Walked with a girl on a street both of us agreed earlier we knew only by name, see tight hugging guys dy dash am. I was like babe, you popular for here.o

Spend 3hours with her, see exs calling. Sometimes for " genuine" reasons.

Do u kw au much its easy to re4k dt which was 4ked. The 4ked is eternally attached.

Op, there is enough matter for a young Nigerian man already, don't add to it. RUN bro.

6 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by lonelydora: 4:17am On Jul 27, 2020
SIR0:
There's a girl in my neighborhood who I can refer to as my home sister. We're so close. We share feelings, advice & keep nothing from one another, our love life inclusive.

She has had quite a number of relationships and got disappointed in all. I've had one relationship too.

There was a time I told her about my feelings towards her & she said she would have loved to accept my proposal but she couldn't handle double-dating. Well, I felt okay having let her know my feelings. I understood her decision & I don't think I was ready to be kept as a spare tyre, too. We moved on with our friendship.

We talked both clean and dirty stuff. She would even tell me anytime she felt Hot & needed to see her boyfriend for sex. In short, we are now having mixed feelings for one another. It could no longer be hidden on her face, too.

As a lady, she's expecting me to make the first advance. Making the move is not my problem but the thoughts of some dirty talks we've had together. The most worrying part was a time she got drunk with her friend at a birthday party & she mistakenly called one of her Ex-bfs (who she loved most) over & he took advantage of the moment to have his way with her again. Though she claimed she was not sure if something really happened between them but she noticed she had no pant on when she woke up in the morning, blablabla. To me, the guy is not that reliable as he is into drinking & smoking. She appears too innocent to be dating such a guy & I gave my advice. She might not really disclose all that transpired at the birthday party. I kept thinking the guy could have recorded the act, knowing well that she's stark drunk. What if our relationship leads to marriage & the guy begins threatening her with sex-tape or he leaks any sex tape involving her, how would I go about it? Aside her other sex life, this is most worrisome of all.

My thinking/guess may be wrong, yet I do not want to be caught unaware, to avoid stories that touch later. This is a dilemma for me. I truly love her but my happiness matters a lot.

Don't hesitate to advise a brother.
Kindly overlook any grammatical blunders.

Thanks

Oga, you haven't even crawled, yet you want to run. Don't put your cart before the horse.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by 2cribz: 4:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Pervert. We day wa8 make she shout rape. Rapist

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by makewetalk2: 4:36am On Jul 27, 2020
Oga please go and look for work. Age is catching up with you slowly
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Dear ladies, don't tell your man about the bad parts of your past. Just don't do it!! You are an angel in his eyes, don't mess that up.

Also, stop jumping from man to man, sort your issues and heal before moving on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by timisquare82(m): 4:58am On Jul 27, 2020
suzzyboss:
All I'll say is the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Pls let me meet the angel i don't know i don't want devil. Pls check the full meaning of devil
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by timisquare82(m): 5:07am On Jul 27, 2020
MrHighSea:
Cut off over a dozen bfs in her life?

Half of that number will keep in touch with her.

Why not avoid all this drama and knock on the next door.

I'm not looking for a virgin but a 20-25 year old with more than 2 bfs and harbouring "prospective flings" is a no-no. Her head is full of chaff and "unnecessaries", faces, places, history etc. NO DISCIPLINE.

Girl who you be, I must reason your past.

Walked with a girl on a street both of us agreed earlier we knew only by name, see tight hugging guys dy dash am. I was like babe, you popular for here.o

Spend 3hours with her, see exs calling. Sometimes for " genuine" reasons.

Do u kw au much its easy to re4k dt which was 4ked. The 4ked is eternally attached.

Op, there is enough matter for a young Nigerian man already, don't add to it. RUN bro.
You are right my brother most of these wayworld girls cannot stand 2 minutes before their phones ring. Den plenty for ministries. Just spend 20 minutes with them they will take excuse to go and receive calls more than12 times.

3 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by t00dugged(f): 5:22am On Jul 27, 2020
lipsrsealed

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by TemmyT002(m): 5:24am On Jul 27, 2020
You know there is a bomb in your hands and you are still asking if it is safe to hold on to it.

3 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by pascalbenz: 5:59am On Jul 27, 2020
nerdfrost:
Guy....i don't even know what to tell u sef...i no understand this ur story undecided undecided
bro i think say na only me self
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by AnanseK(m): 6:02am On Jul 27, 2020
Margy:
I shall say it again... Only Virgins should marry virgins... Op stop disturbing us with this cock and bull stories!
You are not a virgin and you are worrying us with your gf sexcapede.. What is all this Inukwa

Equality is good. So you can carry on with your Ashewo life.

But when it comes to marriage my Dear , the real life takes over.

The beauty of a woman Is her modesty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Hapigirl1(f): 6:06am On Jul 27, 2020
tega2luv:
Advising from experience, most mistakes we niggas do is that we are sometime too committed knowing about the past of our lovers and if shes honest enough to tell you the truth it starts hurting us and we start judging them whenever they make little mistake in the relationship, I once told my ex gf that her past life is of no interest to me but the present and future and she was open to me and told me severally her stories with guys in the past at a point i asked myself weda this babe still get womb sef, i went ahead out of curiosity to ask her like how many guys have dated her before me she should not lie and she told me excluding me it's around 12 guys, my fellow niaralanders that's the day everything changed bcux I keep wondering those are the numbers of guys when don knack this kpekus when she date oo , how about the ones when she no date when still chop clean mouth, my brother from that moment onwards I begin get double mind and whenever shes not with me I hardly believe anything she tells me bcux I now see her as loosed...to cut long stories short, if you cannot deals with the past of your lover never bother yourself digging what will eventually destroy you, focus on her and forget her past but since you cannot deal with it already kindly let her go in peace, this life no balance at all.

OP best advise ever. Pls listen to this, so much wisdom in one piece.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by MrReeseG(m): 6:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Margy:
I shall say it again... Only Virgins should marry virgins... Op stop disturbing us with this cock and bull stories!

You are not a virgin and you are worrying us with your gf sexcapede.. What is all this Inukwa

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by purplecoco(f): 6:25am On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=ProudlyNGN post=92144470][/quote]I really don’t understand what you just typed . What are you even saying? Make it make sense please.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Zumbest(m): 6:26am On Jul 27, 2020
My experience, bros if you love her as professed, forget about her past and focus on the present and the future, 10 years ago i over reacted over a similar case with my then babe after convincing her to tell me about her past which i couldn't deal with maturedly, she even came pleading but i turned adamant towards it, cut the long story short this girl is happily married to a Pastor, and i really missed her
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by purplecoco(f): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

No!

You're wrong!

End up with a girl with body counts more more than two is the biggest mistake any guy can make.

Any girl who has had sex with more than two people is a dirty whòre and a leftover.
I'll rather just keep such girl as a baby mama Because, such girl is not worthy of marriage.
But you allowed to have countless body counts, right? Hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Mynet11(m): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2020
tega2luv:
Advising from experience, most mistakes we niggas do is that we are sometime too committed knowing about the past of our lovers and if shes honest enough to tell you the truth it starts hurting us and we start judging them whenever they make little mistake in the relationship, I once told my ex gf that her past life is of no interest to me but the present and future and she was open to me and told me severally her stories with guys in the past at a point i asked myself weda this babe still get womb sef, i went ahead out of curiosity to ask her like how many guys have dated her before me she should not lie and she told me excluding me it's around 12 guys, my fellow niaralanders that's the day everything changed bcux I keep wondering those are the numbers of guys when don knack this kpekus when she date oo , how about the ones when she no date when still chop clean mouth, my brother from that moment onwards I begin get double mind and whenever shes not with me I hardly believe anything she tells me bcux I now see her as loosed...to cut long stories short, if you cannot deals with the past of your lover never bother yourself digging what will eventually destroy you, focus on her and forget her past but since you cannot deal with it already kindly let her go in peace, this life no balance at all.
I know many of us will relate to this!
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by KosiGee(m): 6:37am On Jul 27, 2020
SIR0:
There's a girl in my neighborhood who I can refer to as my home sister. We're so close. We share feelings, advice & keep nothing from one another, our love life inclusive.

She has had quite a number of relationships and got disappointed in all. I've had one relationship too.

There was a time I told her about my feelings towards her & she said she would have loved to accept my proposal but she couldn't handle double-dating. Well, I felt okay having let her know my feelings. I understood her decision & I don't think I was ready to be kept as a spare tyre, too. We moved on with our friendship.

We talked both clean and dirty stuff. She would even tell me anytime she felt Hot & needed to see her boyfriend for sex. In short, we are now having mixed feelings for one another. It could no longer be hidden on her face, too.

As a lady, she's expecting me to make the first advance. Making the move is not my problem but the thoughts of some dirty talks we've had together. The most worrying part was a time she got drunk with her friend at a birthday party & she mistakenly called one of her Ex-bfs (who she loved most) over & he took advantage of the moment to have his way with her again. Though she claimed she was not sure if something really happened between them but she noticed she had no pant on when she woke up in the morning, blablabla. To me, the guy is not that reliable as he is into drinking & smoking. She appears too innocent to be dating such a guy & I gave my advice. She might not really disclose all that transpired at the birthday party. I kept thinking the guy could have recorded the act, knowing well that she's stark drunk. What if our relationship leads to marriage & the guy begins threatening her with sex-tape or he leaks any sex tape involving her, how would I go about it? Aside her other sex life, this is most worrisome of all.

My thinking/guess may be wrong, yet I do not want to be caught unaware, to avoid stories that touch later. This is a dilemma for me. I truly love her but my happiness matters a lot.

Thanks

I can’t resist calling you this on a Monday morning.

You are one hell of a pussy nigga. You are still a boy and it’ll take long for you to be a man. You are the type of boy that stay attached to a lady, sharing things and stories you shouldn’t share, judging and having opinions while others breeze in every now and then and collect things you crave so much.

You are a rag on which that lady wipes her hands after she has soiled them.

Leave that lady alone and pay attention to your progress if you want to live long.
If you fail to heed this advice, that lady will sleep with one or some of her many guys while you watch and cry.

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by MrHighSea: 6:38am On Jul 27, 2020
t00dugged:
lipsrsealed
Lol

Not when ur past proofs ur perpetual poor decision making skill. Casual mindset (unseriousness). Indiscipline. These go for everyone.

No straight headed guy wants that.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by MrHighSea: 6:41am On Jul 27, 2020
Zumbest:
My experience, bros if you love her as professed, forget about her past and focus on the present and the future, 10 years ago i over reacted over a similar case with my then babe after convincing her to tell me about her past which i couldn't deal with maturedly, she even came pleading but i turned adamant towards it, cut the long story short this girl is happily married to a Pastor, and i really missed her
The man prayer points go don add weight.
Don't want to be in his shoes.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by MrHighSea: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2020
purplecoco:
But you allowed to have countless body counts, right? Hypocrite.
Heavy body counts ain't healthy to both sexes.

But, men can handle their shut better.

If a boy and a girl kid of same age are abused (raped), the girl's psycho goes wack but guys can easily come out of the torment.

I don't advice messing around but the social effects of this on the girl is greater.

If op is your bro, will you advice him to date/married that okrika of a girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by t00dugged(f): 6:50am On Jul 27, 2020
MrHighSea:

Lol

Not when ur past proofs ur perpetual poor decision making skill. Casual mindset (unseriousness). Indiscipline. These go for everyone.

No straight headed guy wants that.
Well I quite agree,same way I see guys with past tattoos or having a kid from two different women as a no no , even if you are now a Reverend.

But then again, I personally withdraw from guys who seem way too vested in knowing every single thing about your past. They will sit you down and begin to interview you,you can even see an imaginary pen and paper on their hands taking notes for future reference. grin.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by frozen70(f): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2020
SIR0:

Thanks

Every one has a past

But most painful aspect is that they concentrate on women past more than men past

If you wish you go ahead with her and if you don't pls let her go

3 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by MrHighSea: 6:56am On Jul 27, 2020
t00dugged:
Well I quite agree,same way I see guys with past tattoos or having a kid from two different women as a no no , even if you are now a Reverend.

But then again, I personally withdraw from guys who seem way too vested in knowing every single thing about your past. They will sit you down and begin to interview you,you can even seen an imaginary pen and paper on their hands taking notes for future reference. grin.

I admire the first paragraph.

Jeez. Like interview. Nah. They're already judging.
Through thoughtful conversations, it's easy to see if you could fit into one's live.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by cosmos2000(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2020
GOFRONT:
Some girls sef......

You would see them all gorgeously dressed up heading for a friend's birthday party..........Instead of them to jejely drink from the Soft drinks on the table, they mumuishly prefer to drink from Hot drinks of Red label, Macdowells, Vodka cos they wan claim say them sef ma follow......because of their weak body system, Before you know it, they have passed out........And party boys are ever ready with preeqs always on Automatic mode, looking for such a drunk lady to devour with their raging deeks already standing tall like the rocks of Gibraltar at the birthday party.....

Next, they have started donating sperms of different viscosity in her puna.....It happened to three different teenagers within my neighborhood.....

When they are high on Redlabel or Mac dowells and they were able to regain themselves the following day, they would discover the following that:

1. They missed their period
2. They lost their phones..
3. They lost their Handbags
4. They lost their pants....

Imagine Op girlfriend dey talk say when she got drunk and her Ex bf came over, she was not sure whether sex romp really take place.....And yet you wake up without pants!!!!.......Guyz can you imagine that!!! Maybe na my ancestors come remove the pants carry am go.... Tueh!!!!!

Bro no be fight nahhhh...... but nah true you talk shay
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by luckyz4rea(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2020
SIR0:

Thanks

Not a pleasant story but there's a good part to every unpleasant situation. I think she should just go through the guy's phone without informing the guy, regarding the recording you think the ex did. If she has checked everywhere and found nothing, she can now inform him. Because the heart of man is always thinking how to take advantage of unsuspecting individuals.

If someone could record you without your knowledge, they'll never let you know even if you ask them if they did.

About ending up with her. Well, it's your choice and hers. But whatever your decisions are, bear in mind that every aspect of life has it's challenges and every action has it's consequence whether immediate or ultimately

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by rs172(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2020
SIR0:

Thanks

Hey bro, you're not a rehabilitation centre to any damage girls, there many girls in this world to worry about one, move on man, because when the odd turns, she can't be with you, lemme give you an expo: that bad boy (her ex) will still knack when she wants, so put your mind off her..

Move on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Justarandomguy: 7:03am On Jul 27, 2020
purplecoco:
You worried over something you’re just assuming in your head and not sure about? Like are you even innocent here? Overthinking kills faster than anything, just be like Elsa in “Frozen” and let it go.
lol
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by t00dugged(f): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2020
MrHighSea:

I admire the first paragraph.

Jeez. Like interview. Nah. They're already judging.
Through thoughtful conversations, it's easy to see if you could fit into one's live.
exactly why I said such people na mumu, such guys in your own words are not thoughtful and very impatient as well to want to download over a decade of a person's life just like that grin.

Personal I don't mind being judged o, cos not be you hold gate of heaven. But you see it's this attitude of humans that has made people play them and show them the side they wish to see, as many people ask you questions but subconsciously wish you told them what they want to hear.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Rilwayne001: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2020
It is only natural for women to look into the future prospect of the man they about to marry. On the other hand, men don't need to look at the future prospect that much, what a reasonable man (not Simp) look for in a wife material, is her past. Her past is q crucial factor in what she's capable and likely to be in future.

Marriage is a long term investment and men and women must look at what brings them succor in the long run. If it's imperative for women to look into your future prospect before settling with you, then it's important for you to look into her past to see her worthiness.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.