Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (81082 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
magicminister:
You’re not mentally matured enough for her truth.
A lot of Nigerian women lie and you found one that’s really honest with you but you’re “not sure”??
lol!! Very funny!
Honesty?? Or mind control??
Don't be deceived by brazen honesty!!

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Temidayo9:

If she is really your cross, carry her and move on with life and stop hallucinations .
No be only cross, na Rosary undecided
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Sukovick(m): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2020
[b][/b] it's well with you
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Jaapu: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2020
Damian457:
Hi Op. I know how you feel because i was once in your shoes.
Before now i used to be a “Virgin finder”. Yeah I was only looking for virgins for serious relationships because I couldn’t bear the thoughts of someone sleeping with my potential wife in the past. I finally got a virgin but guess what? She messed up. She was a virgin in her “hoe phase” and every attempt to contain her proved abortive, she was sleeping around and I sacked her when I discovered.
Op I think you should let her past be. you're now in the picture, that’s the most important thing. If she loves and respects you, she will cut off her past and be a virtuous woman to you.
You may find a virgin who will double date and sleep around.

You Don't even know what or who a virgin is. Keep Deceiving yourself.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by HeavenlyCherub(f): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
which kind true love? On top 12 dicks plus atleast 4 unofficial dicks X 5 times a month. . X 12

Check the answer below

Let him with no sin cast the first stone. Virgins should marry virgins. Non virgins should marry non virgins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Jaapu: 12:09am On Jul 27, 2020
UDUJ:

You said it all. The Op is not matured enough to handle her past.

I don't bother asking any lady I want to date about her past because I know I can't handle those thoughts as well.

I like your style. You don't want to know the snake that can bite you.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by foleskay(m): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2020
Anu mi se e. Na street girl wey dey attend party dey get drunk u wan marry. I can't bet you, her body counts go be over 10. I cant marry a gir that is too exposed, too free, and too loud mouthed. Na the kind of that your babe go dey compare you with her Exes in d near future when things go a bit awry for,shes gonna be like, ''I regret marrying you, I should have gone for bayi or emeka, I thought you're capable that why I got married to you.

So mr man, don't think you've seen a wife material. Search further or enter your church and find a decent looking girl with good family background. No be d type of girls wey dy attend night parties under their parents nose.

4 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by NiCurious: 12:17am On Jul 27, 2020
SIR0:
There's a girl in my neighborhood who I can refer to as my home sister. We're so close. We share feelings, advice & keep nothing from one another, our love life inclusive.

She has had quite a number of relationships and got disappointed in all. I've had one relationship too.

There was a time I told her about my feelings towards her & she said she would have loved to accept my proposal but she couldn't handle double-dating. Well, I felt okay having let her know my feelings. I understood her decision & I don't think I was ready to be kept as a spare tyre, too. We moved on with our friendship.

We talked both clean and dirty stuff. She would even tell me anytime she felt Hot & needed to see her boyfriend for sex. In short, we are now having mixed feelings for one another. It could no longer be hidden on her face, too.

As a lady, she's expecting me to make the first advance. Making the move is not my problem but the thoughts of some dirty talks we've had together. The most worrying part was a time she got drunk with her friend at a birthday party & she mistakenly called one of her Ex-bfs (who she loved most) over & he took advantage of the moment to have his way with her again. Though she claimed she was not sure if something really happened between them but she noticed she had no pant on when she woke up in the morning, blablabla. To me, the guy is not that reliable as he is into drinking & smoking. She appears too innocent to be dating such a guy & I gave my advice. She might not really disclose all that transpired at the birthday party. [b] I kept thinking the guy could have recorded the act, knowing well that she's stark drunk. What if our relationship leads to marriage & the guy begins threatening her with sex-tape or he leaks any sex tape involving her, how would I go about it? Aside her other sex life, this is most worrisome of all.

My thinking/guess may be wrong, yet I do not want to be caught unaware, to avoid stories that touch later. This is a dilemma for me. I truly love her but my happiness matters a lot.[ /b]

Don't hesitate to advise a brother.
Kindly overlook any grammatical blunders.

Thanks

To answer your main question. If you did marry, if a sex tape was recorded, and if the guy wanted to try blackmail--you will not be caught unawares, because you already suspect it. A blackmailer's secret weapon is your fear of exposure. If you're cool about it, like Jeff Bezos, that just takes the wind out of their sail. "Yeah, so what?" is not the answer they want from you!

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by kaima1984(f): 12:18am On Jul 27, 2020
tega2luv:
Advising from experience, most mistakes we niggas do is that we are sometime too committed knowing about the past of our lovers and if shes honest enough to tell you the truth it starts hurting us and we start judging them whenever they make little mistake in the relationship, I once told my ex gf that her past life is of no interest to me but the present and future and she was open to me and told me severally her stories with guys in the past at a point i asked myself weda this babe still get womb sef, i went ahead out of curiosity to ask her like how many guys have dated her before me she should not lie and she told me excluding me it's around 12 guys, my fellow niaralanders that's the day everything changed bcux I keep wondering those are the numbers of guys when don knack this kpekus when she date oo , how about the ones when she no date when still chop clean mouth, my brother from that moment onwards I begin get double mind and whenever shes not with me I hardly believe anything she tells me bcux I now see her as loosed...to cut long stories short, if you cannot deals with the past of your lover never bother yourself digging what will eventually destroy you, focus on her and forget her past but since you cannot deal with it already kindly let her go in peace, this life no balance at all.
This is why i encourage lady's to Zip their mouths while in a relationship,men can never be trusted
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by MrDoGood(m): 12:18am On Jul 27, 2020
SIR0:
There's a girl in my neighborhood who I can refer to as my home sister. We're so close. We share feelings, advice & keep nothing from one another, our love life inclusive.

She has had quite a number of relationships and got disappointed in all. I've had one relationship too.

There was a time I told her about my feelings towards her & she said she would have loved to accept my proposal but she couldn't handle double-dating. Well, I felt okay having let her know my feelings. I understood her decision & I don't think I was ready to be kept as a spare tyre, too. We moved on with our friendship.

We talked both clean and dirty stuff. She would even tell me anytime she felt Hot & needed to see her boyfriend for sex. In short, we are now having mixed feelings for one another. It could no longer be hidden on her face, too.

As a lady, she's expecting me to make the first advance. Making the move is not my problem but the thoughts of some dirty talks we've had together. The most worrying part was a time she got drunk with her friend at a birthday party & she mistakenly called one of her Ex-bfs (who she loved most) over & he took advantage of the moment to have his way with her again. Though she claimed she was not sure if something really happened between them but she noticed she had no pant on when she woke up in the morning, blablabla. To me, the guy is not that reliable as he is into drinking & smoking. She appears too innocent to be dating such a guy & I gave my advice. She might not really disclose all that transpired at the birthday party. I kept thinking the guy could have recorded the act, knowing well that she's stark drunk. What if our relationship leads to marriage & the guy begins threatening her with sex-tape or he leaks any sex tape involving her, how would I go about it? Aside her other sex life, this is most worrisome of all.

My thinking/guess may be wrong, yet I do not want to be caught unaware, to avoid stories that touch later. This is a dilemma for me. I truly love her but my happiness matters a lot.

Don't hesitate to advise a brother.
Kindly overlook any grammatical blunders.

Thanks

You don't have Sense �

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Splintinterior: 12:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Let's assume the tables were turned and you were the one who has had multiple partners, would you still see yourself as someone that should judged based on past sexual escapades?�
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Katier00(f): 12:23am On Jul 27, 2020
GOFRONT:
Some girls sef......

You would see them all gorgeously dressed up heading for a friend's birthday party..........Instead of them to jejely drink from the Soft drinks on the table, they mumuishly prefer to drink from Hot drinks of Red label, Macdowells, Vodka cos they wan claim say them sef ma follow......because of their weak body system, Before you know it, they have passed out........And party boys are ever ready with preeqs always on Automatic mode, looking for such a drunk lady to devour with their raging deeks already standing tall like the rocks of Gibraltar at the birthday party.....

Next, they have started donating sperms of different viscosity in her puna.....It happened to three different teenagers within my neighborhood.....

When they are high on Redlabel or Mac dowells and they were able to regain themselves the following day, they would discover the following that:

1. They missed their period
2. They lost their phones..
3. They lost their Handbags
4. They lost their pants....

Imagine Op girlfriend dey talk say when she got drunk and her Ex bf came over, she was not sure whether sex romp really take place.....And yet you wake up without pants!!!!.......Guyz can you imagine that!!! Maybe na my ancestors come remove the pants carry am go.... Tueh!!!!!
I do think about it too. Growing up in the north, I have learnt that a woman don't openly drink alcohol not to talk of getting drunk. I can never do that. Self respect over everything. How can one be that drunk that she doesn't know if she was laid or not. The very act of recklessness

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Make una help me....xanslyte
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 27, 2020
tega2luv:
Advising from experience, most mistakes we niggas do is that we are sometime too committed knowing about the past of our lovers and if shes honest enough to tell you the truth it starts hurting us and we start judging them whenever they make little mistake in the relationship, I once told my ex gf that her past life is of no interest to me but the present and future and she was open to me and told me severally her stories with guys in the past at a point i asked myself weda this babe still get womb sef, i went ahead out of curiosity to ask her like how many guys have dated her before me she should not lie and she told me excluding me it's around 12 guys, my fellow niaralanders that's the day everything changed bcux I keep wondering those are the numbers of guys when don knack this kpekus when she date oo , how about the ones when she no date when still chop clean mouth, my brother from that moment onwards I begin get double mind and whenever shes not with me I hardly believe anything she tells me bcux I now see her as loosed...to cut long stories short, if you cannot deals with the past of your lover never bother yourself digging what will eventually destroy you, focus on her and forget her past but since you cannot deal with it already kindly let her go in peace, this life no balance at all.
Guy,you and comma dey fight?see the nonsense when you write.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Riscawendy(f): 12:38am On Jul 27, 2020
If you love someone, even if they blackmail her with nude pix, it will not matter because she told you the truth from the onset.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 27, 2020
J111333:
Bad guys don enjoy all the ingredients in that girl finish and here is Mr. Niceguy coming to have leftovers...It's better to not know and have than to know and have.

Say no to simpism brotherly. Whatever thing you think you have for that girl is not love but iberibeism.

Learn to leave street dogs on streets no matter how friendly they appear..

I swear,,,,,He should just GIVE HER PREMIUM KNACKING and gogrin grin

She belongs to the streetscheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 27, 2020
tega2luv:

Nice pointers...

But to be honest, it's very important to know your spouse BODY COUNT!!!!

But it should be gotten indirectly ONLY real Niggas know how to do thisgrin grin

Omohhhh...guy that your babe na PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINE OF 7th ORDERgrin grin

12 guys!!!!!!!!
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by mybbcnews: 12:48am On Jul 27, 2020
What is your definition of innocent?
Many people uses that word wrongly .

Georgekyrian:
OP that girl is very innocent and that's why she confided in you. How can you say you love her, and knowing all her ways before now, you come Finally ask her out and still having double mind, person wey you called a Bestie.
The last time I checked best friends
makes the best marriages, so rethink

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:52am On Jul 27, 2020
J111333:
Bad guys don enjoy all the ingredients in that girl finish and here is Mr. Niceguy coming to have leftovers...It's better to not know and have than to know and have.

Say no to simpism brotherly. Whatever thing you think you have for that girl is not love but iberibeism.

Learn to leave street dogs on streets no matter how friendly they appear..
I tell you..
Leave street dogs

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:54am On Jul 27, 2020
InfernoNig:
The past shouldn't matter now. The fact she told you doesn't mean you should judge her or see her differently. At a point in everyone's life, we've all ventured into things that some other individuals will see as weird or hauntful. So please let the last be the past. If you are not comfortable with her, then let her be. The choice is yours and stop be judgemental. Peace

Get brain... You no want..

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by lakeside79937: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2020
No woman is saint and to be a man is to be able to forget your woman past and move on with her .that's why it's very stupid of a man to try to ask a woman about her past she would never tell you the amount of guys she slept with
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Oludara202: 1:07am On Jul 27, 2020
She’s not as innocent as portrayed, may be you are her Fail-safe, like you play the catch up role but no doubt she sees your potentials. Truth is that it’s gonna get uglier once you’re riding fully, contempt sets in and then you’d be left struggling with that past, not necessarily because of the possibility of blackmail from her Ex. Now, before you take any further step, make up your mind to forgive and respect her despite all because surely it’s all gonna stare you in the face sooner than later. Better still look for someone you know nothing about their past, everybody’s got a dark side anyway.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Monday60655(m): 1:18am On Jul 27, 2020
In the long run, what are you trying to say self?
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by skytanics(m): 1:20am On Jul 27, 2020
Sorry you don't know what you really want.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by oyejideogunjumo: 1:30am On Jul 27, 2020
Everybody has a past one way or the other. It is because she told you. How are you sure of any other lady? Some ladies are worse but you wont know. If she can promise you to change. Thank God you know her weakness and may be in best position to help her. Above all pray for God's leading. Marriage is more than sex or dirty or clean life. It is a life time contract which may make or mar either of the couple. Pray please

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Kujo(m): 2:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Ever had the dream of becoming an Affiliate Marketer start your journey by getting this ebook
click on the link if you're interested in becoming an Affiliate Marketer
https://gum.co/Fasey
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 27, 2020
J111333:

Learn to leave street dogs on streets no matter how friendly they appear ..

Words on marble.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by ojuu4u(m): 2:19am On Jul 27, 2020
My bestie, my bestie......want to lead to sex again, whenever we argue that opposite sex shouldn't be best of friends ,some simps argue otherwise,

1. Bestie is leading to sex as usual

2. Girl that is supposed to confide in her boyfriend or blood brothers but instead chooses to confide in opposite best friend, now opposite friend want to use her past against her.

3. Women are delicate beings that shouldn't leave a life that man may leave, going to a party drinks to stupor in a party can completely destroy girl life, but feminists and simps will claim gender equality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by charllykay: 2:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Guy, if its the dirty talk alone, i will tell you that girls that talk dirty are the least promiscuous. Talk dorty is a cover for them. If you really love her, get to know her differently. I dont think you should be scared about her being promiscuous, you should fear because she doesn't like sex that much. Ask a psychologist

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by ojuu4u(m): 2:27am On Jul 27, 2020
Katier00:
I do think about it too. Growing up in the north, I have learnt that a woman don't openly drink alcohol not to talk of getting drunk. I can never do that. Self respect over everything. How can one be that drunk that she doesn't know if she was laid or not. The very act of recklessness

To me under no conditions should a woman go to a party to drink, if she wants to drink, let her drink in her house and sleep if any unforseen happens, and in a party, she must drink in a party in which her boyfriend whom she has 101% trust in him, is in attendance.

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by stevewale(m): 2:40am On Jul 27, 2020
My simple honest advise is ... let her go.

You'll be getting to hurt yourself bro ... that type of feelings never goes away ... it would live in your memory for a while bro

4 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Harmlesspill(m): 3:43am On Jul 27, 2020
My brother our girls no get sense at all and last last na dem go suffer am...
Girls no go ever get sense in the name of showing level.You sleep around today and feel that it brings you to limelight and level of ladies who have arrived but not knowing that you're slowly poisoning yourself.
Do you know the trauma for your man to know that you have been bleeped by different preeqs.......
1)you appear loose before at every sight
2)You appear common and irretated and hardly he sees you in tomorrow's picture.
Continue slaying....no be you be the first and neither are you gonna be last

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.