Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36934 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by freshvine(f): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:

U are right, but note this, with this my car Experience, Leathers are in Qualities and the price varies, u no go want Original Quality come give am 10k for the price of Original, prices dey for each Quality...... it depends on ur pocket Value, but at least no go for the least even if u no get money for the best, try no carry Last lol

You have idea of the price of animal skin genuine leather fire proof?
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
freshvine:

You have idea of the price of animal skin genuine leather fire proof?
No sir, I have no idea, one can't just estimate it cuzz I believe it will be in Yards or Lenths, it then depends on the Quantity u want, then pricing comes in and the cost of a Yard of it
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by buygala(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
uchman:

Oga oversabi,
what do you stand to gain by derailing this thread eh?
Wait now make we learn one or two things abeg,
Op don clear your doubt, why still disturbing him?

Relax and learn oga, no be you know all...

Boda Uche no make me change am for you ooo ...

Someone is acting suspicious and we should not ask questions because we are fearing Uche face?

Kindly park well Sir grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
buygala:

Boda Uche no make me change am for you ooo ...

Someone is acting suspicious and we should not ask questions because we are fearing Uche face?

Kindly park well Sir grin
cheesy how am I Sounding Suspicious? Na u suppose Park well oh, get a bear and seat till we get to final stage, Las last u go dey impressed, oya send me a what apps message make I send u video of the work going on so ur mind go rest of ur suspicioun 07031112795
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Namzy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
7 pages and no pic of final product. Op why na?

7 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by buygala(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
cheesy how am I Sounding Suspicious? Na u suppose Park well oh, get a bear and seat till we get to final stage, Las last u go dey impressed, oya send me a what apps message make I send u video of the work going on so ur mind go rest of ur suspicioun 07031112795

Post a link of the video here...no be for WhatsApp you open this thread na grin

You are still sounding very suspicious oga...

So you bought the car 650k out of a 1m budget...and na inside 350k u buy upgraded fenders, change car seat leather, buy Android entertainment system for 65k, pay for original Sikkens paint and oven baked, and all other stuff needed to make the car look like toks grin

And yes,with reference to where you alleged I didn't go to Law School, I actually did...I am a practicing lawyer grin....One doesn't need to be a lawyer sef to know this your tale is one kind grin

8 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dicksonadams(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bro the only person gaining at this point is the Mr Labie , he is getting free or who knows calculated ad due to this. We wey come thread to see the progress of the work done, na only the old photos for seller advert and completed job of other peole car you dey show us.

If you have video and wish to share for others to learn or be inspired upload it on YouTube and share link or cheaper alternative, you can drop progress photos as car is been transform...

Try checkout other people car transformation thread here and learn how to get to the point.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
buygala:

Post a link of the video here...no be for WhatsApp you open this thread na grin

You are still sounding very suspicious oga...

So you bought the car 650k out of a 1m budget...and na inside 350k u buy upgraded fenders, change car seat leather, buy Android entertainment system for 65k, pay for original Sikkens paint and oven baked, and all other stuff needed to make the car look like toks grin

And yes,with reference to where you alleged I didn't go to Law School, I actually did...I am a practicing lawyer grin....One doesn't need to be a lawyer sef to know this your tale is one kind grin
I didn't want to reply u cuzz I owe u no further explanations ur proof of what so ever, but I will make u popular here a bit, I couldn't post Video here, reasons I don't know, secondly, 2ndly i don't owe u any explanation what so ever, it's just my experience, I don't see any reason why I should wanna Lie, abi Nairaland dey pay People? Just felt we all need to learn one or 2 things with our Experience that's all, and also carry who ever cares about this Transformation Journey of this car... That's all, suspecious or not, as long as no one Scam u or ask u for money, it's just Irrelevant to be suspecious for Nothing, so follow my story if u wish or Lockup..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by buygala(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
I didn't want to reply u cuzz I owe u no further explanations ur proof of what so ever, but I will make u popular here a bit, I couldn't post Video here, reasons I don't know, secondly, 2ndly i don't owe u any explanation what so ever, it's just my experience, I don't see any reason why I should wanna Lie, abi Nairaland dey pay People? Just felt we all need to learn one or 2 things with our Experience that's all, and also carry who ever cares about this Transformation Journey of this car... That's all, suspecious or not, as long as no one Scam u or ask u for money, it's just Irrelevant to be suspecious for Nothing, so follow my story if u wish or Lockup..

Well said like a true liar grin

While you are sending the VIN tags, kindly give us a breakdown of how 350k was able to buy 2011 CRV fenders, Sikkens paint, body work and ovenbake, Andriod entertainment system of 65k, Car seat leather rebuild, and all the other stuff needed to return the Car to Toks standard..

You also alluded to the car AC not working when you went preaching about how "ac needs gas" most likely means AC needs complete repair....and in light of the fact that you said even the car radio wasntw working when you bought it, it is safe to say its AC is dead as well grin ..shey na person wey no fit fix car radio go bother about AC? grin.

So last last, na inside the 350k you go still buy compressor and other ac components grin..

8 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by sexyto(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Interesting!

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by revived: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thumbs up man

Following

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by peeps4u: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
bros, I replied u, check well, I said it was gotten for 650k, cuzz I included the Battery I bought that same day, the seller didn't give me a working Battery, on paper is 630k, so my estimate for everything I will be spending is 1M including Purchase Transformation in total, ... I hope it's clear?? If u doubt send me a msg on what apps let me forward it to u.. Thanks.. Where I stop for the gist abeg Una all dey distract me oh this Nairaland people sef

It is quite a money well spent if a total of something about 1m to 1.2m, together with cost of car, is spent to bring it 2011 model. Good job.

I hope the engine, transmission and suspension are okay though

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dicksonadams(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
peeps4u:

It is quite a money well spent if a total of something about 1m to 1.2m, together with cost of car, is spent to bring it 2011 model. Good job.

That is another factors oh... May God make those parts strong IJN

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by williams20(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
The hype alone is killing me softly , baba just make sure this car looks like toks else we drag you everywhere

7 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
peeps4u:

was Lucky the Engine and Gear and Suspension is 95% great.... Tyres needs to be changed sha, just 2 of it needs Toks tire, Lucky me Abi?
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
williams20:
The hype alone is killing me softly , baba just make sure this car looks like toks else we drag you everywhere
I pray Mr Labie don't let me down, oya make una help me pray also lol, don't worry jor, I believe the guy die, him go deliver last last
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by revilomichaels(m): 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
buygala:

Well said like a true liar grin

While you are sending the VIN tags, kindly give us a breakdown of how 350k was able to buy 2011 CRV fenders, Sikkens paint, body work and ovenbake, Andriod entertainment system of 65k, Car seat leather rebuild, and all the other stuff needed to return the Car to Toks standard..

You also alluded to the car AC not working when you went preaching about how "ac needs gas" most likely means AC needs complete repair....and in light of the fact that you said even the car radio wasntw working when you bought it, it is safe to say its AC is dead as well grin ..shey na person wey no fit fix car radio go bother about AC? grin.

So last last, na inside the 350k you go still buy compressor and other ac components grin..

You eh
I no like u and the worst part is that you don’t just rant like those kids on Nairaland. U go just dey hammer points that can pain somebody.

The part where I like u is that u helped influenced our story teller to seen video links which we’ve been asking for since the first page.

So, I kinda hate-like u shaa

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2020
revilomichaels:

You eh
I no like u and the worst part is that you don’t just rant like those kids on Nairaland. U go just dey hammer points that can pain somebody.

The part where I like u is that u helped influenced our story teller to seen video links which we’ve been asking for since the first page.

So, I kinda hate-like u shaa
na just say I no want rush things, it was intentional so una go carry chair seat with bear dey follow the story na, last last know say una go score this car 100%, no worry confidence full ground, u fit still buy Bicycle make Mr Labie upgrade am to Power Bike oh, lol just kidding

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by ehmmy11(m): 1:30am On Jul 27, 2020
PS: Waste of data viewing this thread op is Mr labie himself just advertising his works here ...

DO NOT VIEW PAST THIS PAGE...

All mentions will be ignored

6 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by bobo65(m): 5:45am On Jul 27, 2020
jacobjamie:
My baby's Birthday is coming up next month's, so when I asked her what she wish to have as a birthday present, she requested I get her the New Nokia 3310,I think it's about 16k or so, she lost her phone and told me she likes the look of the new model phone, most girls go say IPhone X or IPhone 11, so I felt she deserves more than that....

I get the Nokia for sale sha
Incase grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by bomasek(m): 6:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Sincerely,this thread is unnecessary, u don't start a thread when the repairs hasn't been completed.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by peeps4u: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2020
But I'm still surprised how 350k did or will do all these transformations. From changing fenders, front and back numbers, grille and other parts of the car to upholstery, painting, AC, Android DVD screen etc

Anyway, enjoy your car.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by amstamon: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2020
ehmmy11:
PS: Waste of data viewing this thread op is Mr labie himself just advertising his works here ...

Thought so too. op moniker( jacoBjamIE) ends with "IE" so also as the laBIE that's been advertised "IE" . unusual coincidence grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
amstamon:

Thought so too. op moniker( jacoBjamIE) ends with "IE" so also as the laBIE that's been advertised "IE" . unusual coincidence grin
bros, stop sounding stupid here, if u don't have a good idea on what u just wrote, no be by force to comment, ur theory is just stupid to think Am Mr Labie, if I am don't u think I will just come and tell Nairaland guys what I do and as a Direct Advert? When I see some comments just just assume the person is uneducated to post such

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
peeps4u:
But I'm still surprised how 350k did or will do all these transformations. From changing fenders, front and back numbers, grille and other parts of the car to upholstery, painting, AC, Android DVD screen etc

Anyway, enjoy your car.
I wise man once said," u don't know until u know " most body parts like bumper and fender are Belgium, they aren't expensive,ask around u will be glad to get idea how much a Belgium bumper is, thank me later
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
ehmmy11:

just like u have been Ignored (U weren't forced to view or comment in the first place)
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lesson learnt : when buying a Nigerian used car, ask if the number plate is also been sold with the car...... Una hear me so? Ask oh.
No be say u go pay money for car finish the seller go say pls pass me the scroll driver, and plier, I want remove my number plate, extra Expenses for u oh... Una dey hear me so??
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by uchman(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
jacobjamie:
Lesson learnt : when buying a Nigerian used car, ask if the number plate is also been sold with the car...... Una hear me so? Ask oh.
No be say u go pay money for car finish the seller go say pls pass me the scroll driver, and plier, I want remove my number plate, extra Expenses for u oh... Una dey hear me so??

No no Jacobjamie,
If you buy a Nigerian car, give the seller his plate number which is already registered with his name, proceed to auto reg office and re register the car with your own name and also a new plate number...

If the former plate is not dropped, then you will still be driving the car with the seller's name and change of ownership document and that will always make the police to extort new drivers.

Once plate is changed, every details of the seller will be changed to yours including the new plate number...

With change of ownership document, your car particulars will be much and every policeman will know that you bought it from a user in Nigeria and you may not know the details of the car when with the seller and they can pop up questions you may not be able to answer and from there extortion but if you re register the car with your name, your car will have proper documents required and not extra that will open way for extortion...

My 1/2 cent...

13 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
uchman:

No no Jacobjamie,
If you buy a Nigerian car, give the seller his plate number which is already registered with his name, proceed to auto reg office and re register the car with your own name and also a new plate number...

If the former plate is not dropped, then you will still be driving the car with the seller's name and change of ownership document and that will always make the police to extort new drivers.

Once plate is changed, every details of the seller will be changed to yours including the new plate number...

My 1/2 cent...
when buying a car with the number plate, u will need to do change of name / document which also carried ur name on the documents, I believe ur Right in ur Own Opinion and details,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option / 2020 Model Toyota Hilux Brand New Bullet Proof Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.