Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) (42965 Views)

‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2020
Sanity33:
Some Yoruba people have been asking what Oba means in Edo.

Well I have done my digging.
It means king of kings.
I have a text here written by a French visitor to Benin empire. The book was published in 1880. The information is on this text.

https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k5806879x/f58.item.r=Oba.zoom

Oba doesn't mean king, it means king of kings and it is an Edo word.

Areafada, Davidnazee, Gregyboy, Samuk.
Hahaha... grin

Rubbish from the pit of hell cheesy show me where it stated the meaning in Edo language? this guy is sick i swear grin

illicit come see something abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by ContractKiller: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Yoruba claim that Edos descended from them, Edos claim yorubas descended from Edo. If you can prove either one to be true, go ahead and do so. Otherwise just shut up and embrace your ignorance.

900winer:

I think you are the one saying nonsense here, who are the benin? From where do they come from? The stupid Mecca Yoruba origin was mainly among the Sarki muslims in Oyo state so it useless.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2020
PVision2020:

Arguing further with that guy is a waste of time and intellectual capacity. He's a troll without substance.
The guy is really sick : he has been switching account like someone exchanging dollar to save face cheesy TA011 made him deactivate his backup account Ghostwon65 now it Sanity33 grin he will soon deactivate this one grin

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2020
ContractKiller:
Yoruba claim that Edos descended from them, Edos claim yorubas descended from Edo. If you can prove either one to be true, go ahead and do so. Otherwise just shut up and embrace your ignorance.

I don't give bleep where Edo descend from and where did you see Yoruba claim Edo descended from them? They only claim the crown not Edo, so i think you are confused.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2020
Mraphel:

Oba is Yoruba yet Yoruba aren't saying Bini people are Yoruba.

Eze may not necessarily Igbo

You probably forgot that alleged Bini Prince brought Obaship in Yari.ba land. Which Igbo Prince allegedly introduced Ezeship in Ikwerre land? Most Nigerians are dumbly clueless about their surroundings.

2 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by DissTroy(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Ok thanks for the clarification, so Ikwerre is like the minority among the Minority which is you guys?

Bkayyy:

True, ikwerre is just a community in rivers but do you believe that ibibio and ijaw are more than nupe or kanuri in population?

Ikwerre is really a minority among minorities. Like I defined, Ibibios and Ijaws are not really minorities. Their leaders play that card when they want to arm-twist the three major tribes. ...And I can understand. But Ibibios and Ijaws dominate everyone around them.

In fact, the NDDC saga and the controversies before have really been Ibibios and Ijaws slugging it out to see who takes control of the South South. And they are the most influential. Every president Nigeria has ever had hasn't dared to outrightly fight Ibibios and Ijaws. Even more, they are oil-rich.

The Nupes and Kanuris are like the Annangs who align with Ibibios just like they align with Fulanis politically. Individually they aren't strong or large.

If you understand the politics of the South South and Niger Delta, you'd understand the main reason why there's a battle for who controls the ministry and the commission. It's not really about corruption. Ibibios feel the Ijaws had headed it for too long so they've put their hold on it. Akpabio (who's Annangsm really but has an Ibibio chieftaincy title) is playing the Ibibio/Akwa-Cross card.

The M.D before is Ibibio and the agreement is for Ibibios to rule as long as the Ijaws did. But in truth, the leadership of the ministry and the commission has mostly revolved around Ibibios and Ijaws. Most people from the South South don't even know this.

2 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Dedetwo:

[s]You probably forgot that alleged Bini Prince brought Obaship in Yari.ba land. Which Igbo Prince allegedly introduced Ezeship in Ikwerre land? Most Nigerians are dumbly clueless about their surroundings.[/s]
Your words don't count Ipob miscreant go sort it out with Ikwerrepikin and leave Yoruba alone grin tongue
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2020
vicenzo:

He is likely an Ikwerre man.
I know many of them on facebook, and they regurgitate everything tha poster do here.

Even if he is an impostor, he is representing Ikwerre views very well, which is why you would notice that no Ikwerre man have ever challenged him on this forum.
Their silence is a well calculated affirmation and support to his posts.
You should watch Ogbakor Ikwerre meetings on U tube too if you can.

Its time Ndiigbo start knowing the Ikwerres for who they truly are, because some of us are living in ignorance as far as Ikwerre attitude and manners towards Ndiigbo are concerned.
This is totally a misconception by you. How can you say he represents Ikwere view and that no Ikwere has debunked him? I know on several occasions when some people from Ikwere have rebuked most of his fallacies and propaganda. That guy is not an Ikwere, I have challenged him severally to write in Ikwere language to confirm his claim and he has failed as many times I have challenged him. If you challenge me to write in my dialect I will quickly respond to you. Unless both of you are playing in the same wing but I'm not gullible for you to confuse. If he's an Ikwere let him prove himself, very simple.

3 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by ContractKiller: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Go and read your Historians like Jacob Ajayi etc. Edos don't even accept that Oranmiyan was ever a King in Edoland. That is a Yoruba wet dream.

900winer:

I don't give bleep where Edo descend from and where did you see Yoruba claim Edo descended from them? They only claim the crown not Edo, so i think you are confused.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2020
ContractKiller:
Go and read your Historians like Jacob Ajayi etc. Edos don't even accept that Oranmiyan was ever a King in Edoland. That is a Yoruba wet dream.

Hahaha.. grin

Historians don't think thesame mr man, that's why history always has two sides so you point is invalid. Back to the edo issue where were you when the oba himself claim descendant of oduduwa? here is the youtube link feed your eyes and ears.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=3-q_F2zch8M
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by gregyboy(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Sanity33:

Précolonial text from 1880 calling the Oba of Benin by the title "Oba":

https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k5806879x/f13.image.r=Oba

I am still waiting for a text of that era calling any Yoruba by the title Oba. That is how you prove your claim.
But you can't. Because your chiefs copied the title Oba in the 1930's. There is no text of the 1890's calling any Yoruba by the title Oba. We know you can insult, but can you prove what you claim ?

By the way, this text also shows that the Oba of Benin had authority over the Yoruba and the jebu. Thanks for motivating me to dig this paper out ! I had been focussing on precolonial maps alone while there are also a lot of precolonial texts as well.

Areafada, Samuk, davidnazee, gregyboy

Stop killing yourself benin never had any relationship with ife oba eweka 11 made the diplomatic statement after his ascension to tge throne which started the benin-ife connection,
Read documents from benin documented by European from 15c from their arrival to 1897 you will find no history backing benin-ife

There was never ogiso as kings in benin too, it was a mythical tales told by benin royals in ancient benin told to make the royal stool Devine, the title oba was always the name for king there was never ogiso if you cant do your research just keep cool i will create a thread for it but it will take time, i just want to bring enough evidence to the thread, i have lost some of dis evidence so till i get dem i wont create d thread

But you should know this

Benin - ife never happened only 3 people knows this on nairaland, me, ghostwon, TAO11 (a Yoruba lady) who wouldn't admit it for her pride
Note:we all have read benin history even yoruba history to a stand still

2) oba eweka started the benin-ife story maybe to get some ethnic benefits from a bigger tribe he was going to ife the ooni palace and partaking in their royal ritual, trying hard to integrate, he never knew what he did will go a long way affecting our own history

3) the name benin was given by itskeris this were d first people Portuguese saw at the coast who later introduced Portuguese to their overlord
Benin and they had told. Portuguese benin is a land of anger and told the Portuguese not to venture into benin or dey be killed and use as human sacrifice

4) benin-ife story is politicized, cultralised why writers and perpetuators make money from the gullibles

5) ekaladeran story was edited to fit is migration to ife by oba Ereduwa,so that he could get d yoruba by the balls, oba akenzua is own father told a diff story, the history of ekaladeran happened, it was recorded in early 19c and it was not including ife ekaladeran waged war truly but he never ventured to ife

6) like i said ogiso was a mythical story oba was always d title

So if you keep arguing benin-ife connections you're one of the gullibles from our elite

Go and do your research it is free benin history is inexhaustible and dey are free to read

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2020
gregyboy i know you are behind that Sanity33 monica cheesy please don't change the subject, tell us the meaning of Oba in Edo language grin the last time we asked you said it shine cheesy but your Sanity33 monica said it king of kings cheesy abeg which is which?

cc macof, illicit
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by gregyboy(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2020
900winer:
gregyboy i know you are behind that Sanity33 monica cheesy please don't change the subject, tell us the meaning of Oba in Edo language grin the last time we asked you said it shine cheesy but your Sanity33 monica said it king of kings cheesy abeg which is which?

cc macof, illicit

Oba has been indigenous to edo,

The full title is omo no oba nedo ukwakpolopolo
The short form is omonoba or oba

Oba means king in benin

Etymology : i. E the history of the word oba is shinning one

The title ogie is royalty

Benin-ife never happened

If you want to arugue this bring your evidences from 15c from the European arrival to 1897 till d empire ended then wen can discuss

Our oba is of benin origin it had to relationship with ife, dont argue it with me
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2020
gregyboy:

Oba means king in benin

Benin-ife never happened

If you want to arugue this bring your evidences from 15c from the European arrival to 1897 till d empire ended then wen can discuss

Our oba is of benin origin it had to relationship with ife, dont argue it with me
You are confusing yourseft cheesy

You said Oba means shining one and still go on to say it means king even though there is no such thing has Oba in Edo language cheesy well i don't care as long as you agree Yoruba didn't copy it from anybody grin
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by ContractKiller: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2020
But he is only making that claim because Edos believe Oduduwa was an Edo man, not an Arabian from Mecca.

900winer:

Hahaha.. grin

Historians don't think thesame mr man, that's why history always has two sides so you point is invalid. Back to the edo issue where were you when the oba himself claim descendant of oduduwa? here is the youtube link feed your eyes and ears.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=3-q_F2zch8M

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by bigpriik: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2020
PVision2020:

Lol...I won't go down the lane of posting irrelevant Maps to buttress my claim and derailing the thread, your maps shows nothing. Google is your friend if you need maps.
There are millions of Yoruba Bible in print (and also soft/E-copies, you can lay your hand on any to confirm.

What you should explain to all is how a Yoruba nation that occupies over 10 times the landmass of Bini with population over ten times that of Bini originates from a tiny Bini Kingdom of few LGA's.

And also tell us why the Yoruba exert so much influence on the Bini without an iota of Benin influence on the Yoruba.

While you're at that, please tell us the Bini meaning of the following Yoruba names you guys bears : Ajayi, Ojo, Olawole, Akerejola, Oladele, Olabisi, Ayo, Adetutu, Owolabi, Akerele, Ogun, Balogun, Kola, Taiwo, Idowu, Adepoju, Shola, Dada, Ajose, Shobowale, Alaba etc.

And I'll be glad if you can tell us just ONE Yoruba person that bears a Bini name, just ONE.

You are intelligent.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by gregyboy(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2020
900winer:

You are confusing yourseft cheesy

You said Oba means shining one and still go on to say it means king even though there is no such thing has Oba in Edo language cheesy well i don't care as long as you agree Yoruba didn't copy it from anybody grin

Very funny person, wait for my thread in months to come, i will expose about the ife benin-conspiracy, formulated by the elite...

Have you even done research on this history youre even arguing on, you all are the promoters of the conspiracy

The truth is benin-ife never happened

Obs is indigenous to benin and borrowed by yorubas
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2020
ContractKiller:
But he is only making that claim because Edos believe Oduduwa was an Edo man, not an Arabian from Mecca.

An edo man that never existed cheesy they kept given him different names from Ekalederhan to Izoduwa to Emoduwa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Tranquill:

In Ikwerreland you see Doctors, engineers, Directors, Accountants, Scientists, Professors, Vice Chancellors, Governors, Judges, lawyers, Senior Advocates of Nigeria including two former national presidents of the Nigerian Bar Association where some Igbo states can’t even boast of one.

The reasonable human beings and innovative minds that the Ikwerre people don’t have but abounds in Igboland includes, drug peddlers to China, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Brasil etc. who when they get caught, they start crying “I am not proud to be a Nigerian” and expecting people to have pity for them; The Ikwerres don’t have drug rats in the streets of Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa etc. Prostitutes in Austria, Germany, Dubai etc. They don’t deposit their fellow human beings as collateral for drug deals in Pakistan and run away while disgracing themselves and the entire black race publicly. Also, Ikwerre people don’t do money rituals even with their family members including their parents so that they get chieftaincy titles and start moving about with some quality Igbo touts.

Think about it and tell me what reasonable human beings and innovative minds means to you. Mtchwww!
That is how you know a great nation. A great nation like the igbos must have all manner of characters so that it will make it difficult for them to go into oblivion.
Seriously Mr ikwerre tell me one good thing that has been done by an ikwerre and don't blame it on your size, size doesn't equate might
And don't bother asking me the same question because I can list even the best, the good, the bad, the ugly and the ugliest done by great igbo sons and daughters throughout the history of earth

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by PVision2020(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2020
bigpriik:

You are intelligent.
Thanks boss
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2020
macof:

Smh. Like I said you are a fool

No utter of sense in anything that would still argue against a clear cut text like this
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12005610_20200726_jpeg95b02612cd1e8c025f48b16bd392d5b2

So the "Yoruba Obbas" is the Omonoba of Benin? grin the Benin King is now Yoruba?
1. Obbas (plural)
2. Obbas being Yoruba

All clearly stated but this fool is still arguing. You are a brick wall not a human being
Empty head

@ ;bold. Apparently this fool can't read either. Where did you see all this in this screenshot.

FYI. Ooni and Aláàfin titles are hereditary. One can only ascend the throne by belonging to one of the designated royal families.
Or your stupidity doesn't let you know what "hereditary" means?

After showing this text www.nairaland.com/attachments/12005887_screenshot20200727015719_jpeg34573dc496a99140d0b80646f0258daf

You still in a response to the text ask for a text from the era calling Yoruba by the title Ọba

Smh. You better go and take your medication.

Lmao. This text
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12005768_screenshot20200727004421_jpeg1683a9e5f0d0cae537a56d75650e3263
Doesn't in any way imply Yorùbáland being under the authority of the Ọmọnọba of Benin
"la Protection de l'oba d'oueni serait assez puisannte pour nous defendre dans le Yebou et le Yarribah"
"the protection of the Ọmọnọba of Benin should be powerful enough to defend us in Ijebu and Oyo empire"

Meaning that it is expected to be safe in a foreign country when under the protection of a known king of a neighbouring kingdom.
In contrast "dans le Borghou et le Haoussa, e'etait moins sur, le roi de Benin n'y etant point assez connu our.."
"the Ọmọnọba is not known well enough in Borgu or Hausa country to receive such protection"

The text has nothing to do with authority but rather diplomacy

And this www.nairaland.com/attachments/12005795_screenshot20200727005832_jpegbba6bd35f239ebc3abae763b01870c34 talks about the chief of Gato (Ughoton) and Omonoba of benin hosting a certain Adam, a trader by giving him security from Benin to Ughoton

1). A hereditary monarchy is a monarchy in which the only person who can take over from the king is from the same family as the king.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV5w143PCaY

Only 1 ruling family

2). The writer of the book which you posted is writing about the Yoruba and obviously by "Yoruba obbas" he means the Oba who rules over the yorubas. That doesn't imply the Oba is a Yoruba, nor that he only rules the Yoruba. Actually since your ooni and your alafin are not hereditary crowns, they are not Oba !
The Oba is the Oba of Benin, that is hereditary ! Also the writer writes about local semi autonomous chiefs and those are the only ones whom he claims are not hereditary. Therefore your ooni and alafin fall in that category ! Your ooni and alafin are not kings but local semi autonomous chiefs !

3). In no way, is oyo called " oyo empire" in the book.
Actually I believe the term used is "yarib.bah", no empire !

4). I see in the translation, you skipped some key sentences on purpose. A fuller translation is this:
"The opinion of Obi Ourano, our friend, is that the protection of the Oba of Benin will be powerful enough to defend us in jebu and yarrib.ba. In borgu and haoussa however, it is not certain because the Oba of Benin is not known well enough in those areas (Borgu and haoussa) for them to fear his retribution."

This implies, jebou and yarrib.ba do fear the retribution of the Oba of Benin ! That is the authority the Oba of Benin has over Jebu and yarrib.ba.

https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k5806879x/f13.image.r=Oba

Oh, I see why a revisionist would skip such an important sentence. But don't blame yourself, your ancestors were slaves after all.

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2020
gregyboy:

Very funny person, wait for my thread in months to come, i will expose about the ife benin-conspiracy, formulated by the elite...

Have you even done research on this history youre even arguing on, you all are the promoters of the conspiracy

The truth is benin-ife never happened

Obs is indigenous to benin and borrowed by yorubas

gregyboy the funny man cheesy TAO11 schooled you and yet you keep shouting conspiracy even with research done by same Europeans you kept mentioning and you said it false because it doesn't suit your claim cheesy on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5846195/benins-owners-ogboni-confraternity-olokun/ you guyz said N'oba means shinning and now you said Oba means king and shinning one how come? How can you claim a word that has no meaning in you language grin
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2020
gregyboy:

Oba means king in benin

Benin-ife never happened

Actually the meaning of Oba is king of kings.

Sanity33:

It means king of kings.
I have a text here written by a French visitor to Benin empire. The book was published in 1880. The information is on this text.

I captioned only the sentence in which the French guy whom is talking to a Benin soldier, translates the Benin word "Oba" into King of kings. (Roi des rois):

"Why do you give him the the Oba title (this word literally means king of kings) ?"

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2020
900winer:

Hahaha... grin

Rubbish from the pit of hell cheesy show me where it stated the meaning in Edo language? this guy is sick i swear grin

illicit come see something abeg grin

Sanity33:

It means king of kings.

Didn't you see the caption ?
I captioned only the sentence in which the French guy whom is talking to a Benin soldier, translates the Benin word "Oba" into King of kings. (Roi des rois):

"Why do you give him the the Oba title (this word literally means king of kings) ?"

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Gregyboy, don't follow the yorubas in their revisionist path. There is no such thing as etymology for our languages. The Yoruba who keep talking about etymology are obvious crooks trying to hoodwink the unsuspecting reader.

As I have proven, Oba is an Edo word and it means King of Kings.

2 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2020
vicenzo:
I blame Ipob and other Igbos without sense of self worth who go about claiming Ikwerre people for this insult.

The day Wike named a monument after Gowon in PH and opened his mouth and said that Gowon saved his people from Igbo invaders and rulers, was the day I developed Ikwerrephobia as an Igbo man.

Igbos who claim Ikwerre are total disgrace and retarded. The ikwerre people will continue to humiliate Ndiigbo like this , until some people grow brains and call their bluff off by publicly denouncing Ikwerre people and officially expelling Ikwerre sons in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and then reorientation of our people to know the Ikwerre for real Igbophobic people they are.
lol sweet
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Sanity33:

Didn't you see the caption ?

Firstly i don't read French, so you will have to translate all the text in English so i can know what exactly led to him saying the Oba king of kings,

And if we are to go by your logic a French man talking to a Benin soldier and said Oba the king of kings means he translated the word Oba right?

And first how can a French man that knows nothing about Edo language translate a word that has no meaning to the Edo people themselves? grin If we are to go by your logic cheesy me talking to an Igala soldier saying Attah the king of kings just to show respect does it mean i translated it? cheesy

Your logic has zero truth Oga and invalid grin

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by ibiso1986: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Bendeco02:
Some of you commenting here are just arguing blindly without fact...... Am Onitsha guy, If Onitsha says that they migrated from present day Edo or Delta state it can be understood because we have many things in common with them (Anioma people) base on culture and names.. although we're in anambra state but totally diff with our neighbours (towns surrounding us) in culture .. Our king are known as Obi, same as Anioma towns in delta. .

I can tell you that ikwerre people are confuse set of people with inferiority complex.. They are not in any way related to benin.. I don't blame them but blame the Igbo people claiming them.... You have the same culture and language with your igbo niegbours yet claim to originated from far away benin without having anything in common with them.... Igala, Ibibio, Efik etc all have boundary with Igbo yet did not loose their language to Igbos then its only Ikwerre..

Some of you here, especially yorubas saying that igbos are claiming ikwerre because of access to sea... That's shows that you guys don't travel and knows nothing about Ikwere..... Ikwerre have no access to sea but their Ijaw neighbours (Bonny, Degema, Andony)... Ikwerre are in upper land of R.state so nothing concern them with Atlantic ocean.

The funny thing is that their Ijaw neighbors call and sees them as Igbos... Ask any guy from okirika, bonny or andony.
Well said bro
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2020
PVision2020:

Please stop letting some old wives fairytale and tales by moonlight becloud your senses of reasoning and judgement. Logic as obtained in the Set theory will inform you that a subset can never be greater than the Universal set.
How a tiny Benin Kingdom of some few LGA's begat a Yoruba Kingdom that transcend nations (Benin Republic, Togo, Brazil, Haiti etc) and continents can only be explained by drunks.

How the so called child seems to have so much influence over the father without an iota of influence on the child should be a mystery.
You bear Yoruba ancestral names like Ajayi, Ojo, Alao, Alabi etc, you practice the age-long Yoruba elders cult (Ogboni) and still you're claiming one yeye fatherhood, please...lol

Pls....no Benin person bears Ajayi,ojo and the likes

stop lieing to suit ur narrative

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Pls....no Benin person bears Ajayi,ojo and the likes

stop lieing to suit ur narrative
Hwfa na grin we actually miss your absent on this down here: https://www.nairaland.com/5846195/benins-owners-ogboni-confraternity-olokun/

TAO11 really misses you grin
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
900winer:

Hwfa na grin we actually miss your absent on this down here: https://www.nairaland.com/5846195/benins-owners-ogboni-confraternity-olokun/

TAO11 really misses you grin

Don't be foolish...

Tell ur friend to be brave enough to post screenshot that says the opposite of this

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by ibiso1986: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
vicenzo:

Ikwerre has 3.5 LGAs. You share PHLGA with Okrika people.

3 million Ikwerre people?

I doubt.

At most 1.5 million and that's me being generous.
you just made my day

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets / Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.