Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) (43012 Views)

‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by PVision2020(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

So Facebook is your source
Well.. lemme correct that notion... Benin people don't understand Yoruba, they don't bear Yoruba names as their first name
There are people born of mixed marriages...they are most likely to put the names given to them by both families.. haven't u seen someone bearing Femi Ikechukwu...or other mixed names
Pls and don't use Facebook as ur authority on ethnic issues..

NO BENIN PERSON BEARS AYO, ALABI, BALOGUN...Do u understand now
Our names are Etinosa, Eghosa, Itohan, Mudia and the likes and its nothing similar to Yoruba names.. thanks

To think u were saying this thing confidently
Lol...keep deceiving yourself. A notable sport analyst from Benin bears Ajayi (as surname), the Benin music legend Prince Monday Ojo bears Ojo a close friend bears Adeniji as surname and he's from benin and many more.

NB: How do you know a person better than the bio-data they willingly provided on their Facebook profile?
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
PVision2020:

Lol...keep deceiving yourself. A notable sport analyst from Benin bears Ajayi (as surname), the Benin music legend Prince Monday Ojo bears Ojo a close friend bears Adeniji as surname and he's from benin and many more
Anybody that bears Ajayi is not from Benin......
After all names have meaning so can u confidently tell me the meaning of Ojo, Ajayi since u are so sure of ur self
I've seen someone that bears Ikechukwu but identifies as Yoruba...
I've also seen some one that bears Tobi but identifies as Hausa

No Benin person bears Ajayi, Ojo

When u get to Benin ..Don't Goan disgrace ur self there sha
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
PVision2020:

Lol...keep deceiving yourself. A notable sport analyst from Benin bears Ajayi (as surname), the Benin music legend Prince Monday Ojo bears Ojo a close friend bears Adeniji as surname and he's from benin and many more.

NB: How do you know a person better than the bio-data they willingly provided on their Facebook profile?
Ohk

What tribe would u say this two people belong to
Igbo or Yoruba

Classic example of never take Facebook as ur authority

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by PVision2020(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

After all names have meaning so can u confidently tell me the meaning of Ojo, Ajayi since u are so sure of ur self

That's the Benin music legend, Prince Monday Ojo
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DvHAdaOrttQM&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjJvNf6xO3qAhWDlqQKHYVCBu8QtwIwAXoECAIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1RwgF3GXDtMhDWwKM-zGuf
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by PVision2020(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Ohk

What tribe would u say this two people belong to
Igbo or Yoruba

Classic example of never take Facebook as ur authority
Everyone knows Ifeanyi is an Igbo woman married to pastor Paul Adefarasin a Yoruba man, Ifeanyi is not her surname.

Tobi Emeka is an Igbo, Igbos bears Tobichukwu just like the yorubas have Oluwatobi and Tobi is not a Yoruba surname.

NB: If you want me to start posting Benin people (I mean Men, not children or women) with patriarchal Yoruba surname from Facebook then this thread won't end. But it makes no sense intruding on people's privacy just to prove a point on a faceless forum
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
[img][/img]
PVision2020:

That's the Benin music legend, Prince Monday Ojo
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DvHAdaOrttQM&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjJvNf6xO3qAhWDlqQKHYVCBu8QtwIwAXoECAIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1RwgF3GXDtMhDWwKM-zGuf

Lol... YouTube video grin Lol...someone that naturalised in Benin is what u are holding onto...
So answer me this question
Are his parents Benin?
What does Ojo mean in Benin since u know more abt Benin than me
who made him music legend sef
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by gregyboy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
900winer:

Very well Mr. Historian cheesy is that why you kept creating different account to attack her from goshwon to prolog to logycs grin I will take you serious the day you tell me the meaning of Oba in Edo grin

You need to know the history before you debate
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by PVision2020(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:
[img][/img]

Lol... YouTube video grin Lol...someone that naturalised in Benin is what u are holding onto...
So answer me this question
Are his parents Benin?
What does Ojo mean in Benin since u know more abt Benin than me
who made him music legend sef
lol, what else do you want, you don't want Facebook profiles, what can be more evidential than a video.
Maybe you should ask elderly people around you who he was, I'm sure you're indomie generation lol
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
PVision2020:

Everyone knows Ifeanyi is an Igbo woman married to pastor Paul Adefarasin a Yoruba man, Ifeanyi is not her surname.

Tobi Emeka is an Igbo, Igbos bears Tobichukwu just like the yorubas have Oluwatobi and Tobi is not a Yoruba surname.

NB: If you want me to start posting Benin people (I mean Men, not children or women) with patriarchal Yoruba surname from Facebook then this thread won't end. But it makes no sense intruding on people's privacy just to prove a point on a faceless forum
Igbo don bear tobichukwu.....its tobechukwu...
U see ur lie
I see u are getting scared...

Weren't u not the one using Facebook as proof that Benin people bear Yoruba names...when faced with it...U are talking abt people's privacy

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
PVision2020:

lol, what else do you want, you don't want Facebook profiles, what can be more evidential than a video.
Maybe you should ask elderly people around you who he was, I'm sure you're indomie generation lol

Be brave and tell meaning of Ojo in Benin
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
PVision2020:

did u watch the video u posted?

When a child is born..in Benin kingdom, he is given a name that everyone knows the meaning..
Now Ojo is a Benin person but no one in Benin kingdom knows the meaning of Ojo grin

Isnt that lunancy grin
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

did u watch the video u posted?

When a child is born..in Benin kingdom, he is given a name that everyone knows the meaning..
Now Ojo is a Benin person but no one in Benin kingdom knows the meaning of Ojo grin

Isnt that lunancy grin
on behalf of yoruba we agree with u
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dedetwo:

You probably forgot that alleged Bini Prince brought Obaship in Yari.ba land. Which Igbo Prince allegedly introduced Ezeship in Ikwerre land? Most Nigerians are dumbly clueless about their surroundings.
how can a bini prince bring monarchy to our land yet they worship our gods and buried dere kings in ife
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

uselu the place oranmiyan and his warriors camped is a corruption of oselu, orunmila eshu ayelala ogun are all yoruba spirituality we no dey argue with u people o but we wish to be left alone too

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Osada2: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Please How many Local governments do they have?, I heard they are the largest tribe in SS

Don't just heard my dear, try to find and make some research, Urhobo is the largest tribe in SS
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by B2mario(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
nedekid:

On a lighter note grin,
"He died in 1462. Iwhnurọhna his third son settled east of the Sombrero River by 1538 AD"
He iwhnurohna and his son "settled" east of Sombrero river. He settled amongst the Igbo aborigines based there and learnt igbo language +culture, even took native igbo names till today.

Meaning that they met Aboriginal Igbos there and they are living on Igbo land. There are many ikwerre that affirm their Igbo origin and identity, they call this bini origin of a thing trash.

The Igbo area of Rivers state is not only occupied by the ikwerre people. There are also Ndoki, Asa, Egbema, Ndoni, Ogba, Ekpeye, Etche and Omuma.

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Osada2:

Don't just heard my dear, try to find and make some research, Urhobo is the largest tribe in SS
Serious? So Ikwerre people no reach?
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by B2mario(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
All this useless arguments arise because of the gradual death of history in our schools since the end of the war. Sorry, but when a son tries to run away from his father and siblings there must be some sinister reasons. It is the father and relations that must do their best to trace their lost children.
In daily life realities, I have known that outsiders, psychophants do everything within their reach to convert people's children; especially those searching for fruits of the womb and those who failed to raise theirs, but for rats to eat your fish means you were absent or asleep. A true son will hearken to the voice of his father; but some children, the prodigal, may not care. Of a truth, even Benin is Igbo and many Igbos are trapped against their wishes in Benin enclave even today (Igbo-akiri or Igbanke). The Benis need people and they love the Igbo stock and gene. Only them know why they want to obtain igboness by tricks.

And they also love to marry our women. There's truth in what you said here though I'm not your fan because atimes you talk trash.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Osada2:

ijaw is larger than urobo

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Whiteangel1234: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
I dont care about this ikwerre people they can be anything they want to be its not my business ..

I'm proudly Nwafor Igbo From Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
gregyboy:

You need to know the history before you debate
Lolz cheesy

Mr. History debater keep fooling yourself cheesy you guyz always make laugh with your goal shifting tatics, we were debating about the word Oba and your broda Etinosa was trying to change it to Lagos-Benin history lesson where your Benin king was trying to force is account of Lagos history on Lagosian, while the Lagosians account was different. And i understand why you were compliment TAO11 you dare not get her angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
900winer:

Lolz cheesy

Mr. History debater keep fooling yourself cheesy you guyz always make laugh with your goal shifting tatics, we were debating about the word Oba and your broda Etinosa was trying to change it to Lagos-Benin history lesson where your Benin king was trying to force is account of Lagos history on Lagosian, while the Lagosians account was different. And i understand why you were compliment TAO11 you dare not get her angry grin

Lol The fact that u think those articles are written by BENIN says a lot abt ur illiteracy

I’m out of here cool
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Lol The fact that u think those articles are written by BENIN says a lot abt ur illiteracy

I’m out of here cool
I never said it was written by a Benin man Oga, but the article you posted was talking about two account the Lagos account and the Benin account.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Etinosa1234: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
900winer:

I never said it was written by a Benin man Oga, but the article you posted was talking about two account the Lagos account and the Benin account.

Ohk...The letter oba Akitoye wrote to King of England is which account
Or the findings made by Josua Ulsheimer is made by which account
Or the research made by Robert Smith was made by the Benin right...

Lol...I can't believe that u are brave enough to talk abt Benin and Lagos account but u are quick to say that the hypothesis that Oduduwa came from Benin is false because the Benin said it

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nwaonyishi69: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
B2mario:

And they also love to marry our women. There's truth in what you said here though I'm not your fan because atimes you talk trash.
Hahahahaha. Boy o boy, reason the said trash and you will see wisdom in between.

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by OmoOlofin: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is TAO:

Thank you 900winner, macof, PVision2020, et al. for dealing with these crooks — especially the crook Ghostwon, aka Prolog, aka Logycs, aka Sanity33, among countless other disguised monikers which he often deletes after his disgrace.

These fools banned my TAO accounts hoping that they would be able to go wild and crazy with their delusions without any checks. Little did they know that they will meet you guys. cheesy

Guys, take note of the latest joke in town: “Oba” means “King of Kings” in Edo language. grin grin

grin grin I laughed hard to death on reading that. I just resurrected now. /s grin

This Edo schizophrenic should probably take over the comedy business from Bovi, Basket mouth, et al.

Perhaps he should also tell us which part of “Oba” is “King” and which part is “Kings”. grin

Also, he should inform us of how “King of Kings” for “Oba” fits into the phrase “Omo N’Oba”. grin grin

Bunch of Edo slaves of the Yoruba King of Benin.
Moving on: I understand that I, macof, and others have already done justice to debunk the delusions of the Edos who claim that “Oba” began in Yorubaland in the 1940s.

We have already shown that “Oba” is a loan term from Yoruba language into Edo language. Hence the reason why our Edo slaves struggle till date to find its literal meaning from within their language. grin

Moreover, Professor Cheikh Anta Diop cited an interesting account about ancient Ife (and the Yoruba word for “King”)in his “The African Origin of Civilization”.

This account is said by him to be found originally in an ancient Coptic text which was first translated from Coptic language into French in the year 1666 in Paris.

In this work, Professor Cheikh Anta Diop quotes Pédrals, who in turn was citing Morié, as follows:

As Morié puts it, this Obba-Kouso was born at Ife, a locality with which our author is completely unacquainted. Adorned with the title, "first-born of the Supreme God," he resulted from the incestous love of Orougan, god of the south, and Yemadja, mother of Orougan, herself a sister of Agandjou, god of Space. Chango-Obba-Kouso's brothers are Dada, god of nature, and Ogoun, god of hunters and blacksmiths. He has three wives: Oya, Osoun, and Oba. It is quite evident that Orougan and Yemadja resemble the incestous couple Amon (Kham) and Mout. Their son, moreover, has the surname "King of Kush."" — Pédrals, quoted in Cheikh Anta Diop, “The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality”, (1974) p.148.

In the light of this, I ask our Edo slaves to produce any Benin “Oba” reference that predates this pre-1666 Yoruba “Oba” reference. Lol!

Cheers!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
gregyboy Etinosa1234 mummy don come cheesy since am a coward you guyz should be brave enough to come out grin

Aunty Tao OmoOlofin is here to lecture you guyz grin

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by OmoOlofin: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
To 900winner:

Please keep referring that died hard Lagosian wannabe (Etinosa) to the thread where I schooled him and used him to wipe the floor.

Or you may reply him with a specific link addressing each desperation he brings to you.

On that thread, I have already made him bleed for every lie and distortion he puts forward.

Always bear in mind that Edos are chronic mythomaniacs, distortionists, and pathological liars.

Each of them lies to himself/herself, so they have no problem lying to you.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
OmoOlofin:
To 900winner:

Please keep referring that died hard Lagosian wannabe (Etinosa) to the thread where I schooled used him to wipe the floor.

Or you may reply him with a specific link addressing each desperation he brings to you. On that thread, have already made him bleed for every lie and distortion he puts forward.

Always, bear in mind that Edos are chronic mythomaniac, distortionist, and pathological liars. Each of them lies to himself/herself, so they have no problem lying to you.

Cheers!
Thanks cheesy

But i don't even need to answer those guyz anymore cheesy you have already decimated them to the point where the have no place to hide grin

The rate in which those guyz unsainbolt when they site you is alarming grin

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by OmoOlofin: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
900winer:
Thanks cheesy But i don't even need to answer those guyz anymore cheesy you have already decimated them to the point where the have no place to hide grin
Got it! smiley

The rate in which those guyz unsainbolt when they site you is alarming grin
That’s what slaves do. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by 900winer(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
OmoOlofin:
Got it! smiley

That’s what slaves do. cheesy
Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Some people asked the question " who owns Lagos ?"

Well, I just dug up a book published in 1845 which states categorically that Lagos belongs to Benin.
And that the Oba of Benin decides who rules Lagos.

https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k62093119/f11.image.r=Yebou

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) / Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter / Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.